Thursday, October 17, 2019

written on: March 27, 2019

Again, they want ("they" the universal stalking organization) me to write about the misery these evil robot zombie haters create so they can feel rejuvenated and alive and energized with the "power" alloted to every vice and scam and murder plot possible while they are absolutely allowed to steal all possible on the planet (and destroying the planet in their greed and stupidity and ignorance in the process, while believing they are creating some kind of global "paradise" for their ultimate exploitation and luxury plantation slave master paradise hell)
and so
the Fed Ex package of my passport has been "delayed" with information not listed on the website as to exactly where the package now is laying in wait. The delivery date was scheduled to be today. I was ripped off by $40 by the endlessly lying and deliberately incompetant mail service out of Orlando which is one of at least 5 mailing services out of either Orlando or Miami that have endlessly lied and ripped me off and denied/discriminated against me to the point that I must fight to find another service just to have a mail service that operates at least tangibly. They charged me $187 for a 1 lb document package using Priority service (not the highest price delivery service). The cost listed on the FedEx site was $142. I wrote an email asking them to list why the cost was over $40 more than the price on the site, but I'm not going to read their lying response because I can't take them to court and they aren't going to give me service and I am so besieged by endless attacks and nearly killed while driving (cars driving literally directly into me while I'm[ driving around 45 mph on busy 3-lane very heavy traffic roads as they approach from the center line and drive into me as if they are making a U-turn, or from the other side of the road, regardless of which lane I am in, they drive INTO me and I am always surrounded by cars.
At the Phuket station as I entered the dirty and messy tiny box station, after nearly being kiled but in a good mood, the man who had helped me previously was surrounded by children and the ubiquitous stalker organizer behind the counter. There were toys and drinks and crap littering the counter and the woman was glowering at me with the black-eyed look of the usual hate-filled stalker being promoted and paid and doing her "job" of making the children scream and yell and they surrounded me from behind so I had to make sure they weren't going to rip my bags as I stood there, while this man pretended, obviously, that he was checking the status of the package. It was so obvious that all was a contrived lie,a nd I just stood there waiting as I could also tell that my brain was under attack as was my nervous system. I began to talk and I had to struggle to find words because my brain was not operating. I felt suddenly an altercated surge of rage and hate, all done with technology to alter my state-of-consciousness. This has been the usual procedure everywhere I go, and all month attempting to get a check made out in dollars, with lies and denials of service universal in Phuket (no bank would issue a check for $148 in dollars, all told me there was no service, they could not issue checks, lying and making stalking gestures as my brain was rendered nearly comatose from the technology, my mood altered into an exaggerated hate mode and unable to think of words, abnd once they began to really attack me with subtlty I began to giggle and laugh as if it were a party and it was all fun. I could not control my reactions and words came out there were not my thoughts or had not been formulated in my mind prior to the words and sentences just pouring out. The usual, everywhere I go, for every serivice. the usual is that the Thais claim they can't understand English, in every service which is supposed to professionally cater to tourists all speaking the universal language of English.
And thus, I write again hoping that some day there will be more than apathy and the vicious rapacious rapists and their female wives and children and partners waiting with baited an ticipation to see which one of these hateful rapist abuser , most of them have already tried to murder me, I am now into nearly the 8th year of detox while they have sponsored their stalkers to continuously re-poison me so I remain bedridden, going nowhere, surroudned non-stop by their hate groups and stsalkers, and fighting to heal my body while they block my internet and block my ability to earn any money whatsoever
my laptop has been broken
the air conditioner was broken last week. The stalkers have been pouring fungus into the coolant anyway so it's dangerous to breath in the air conditioning air, but the stalkers also cook my body at night and all day with microwave tech
what else?
There is a Thai man who walks into the hallway wearing just a towel loosely around his waist when I walk down to get out of the torture studio they have put me into: he slams his door repeatedly 6 times in a row at least 5 times a day, as if his door is jammed. He slams it so loudly that the entire hallway reverberates. The stalkers simultaneously zap my body so the implants/microchips exert a shockwave throughout my body. The poison that has hardened along my spine also acts as a conduit for electrical currents. Thus, when he slams the door so loudly everything is nearly shaking, it also operates as a shock while the stalkers zap my body's nervous system
there is an endless array of attacks I could describe but I so endlessly write about this because of this worldwide police state surveillance situation and this is my only recourse. I cna't undersatnd how such an evil and ugly system has taken over the planet to the degree that all I can do is entertain sadists paying the rapist haters who are teleporting me for forcing me to write like this so they will be promoted or get more deals out of me describing how revolting and disgusting they ALL are. babies and peole with shitty crappy stalker children continue to surround me, and the idea and concept of a baby with some rotten creep who has tried to kill me and has teleported and raped me, or any of these so-called "men" who have attacked me si so disgusting I can't describe it.
The hacking is nowa t the stage of a lag time for words appearing--30 seconds later the words I type apear (mistakes everywhere)
when will anyone or anything ever stop this sickness forcing this ugly group of revolting crap on me everywhere I go, while I sleep, every thing every moment surrounded by creeple I consider absolutely revolting, ugly, stupid, filthy and vile and nothing I cxoule ever have any association w3ith let alone a baby or any romentic interest, forced on me with men I loathed and nearly ran away from, rotten and dirty and ignorant to the core, regardless of their criminally-obtained wealth and status. The actors are no artists they are scam artists and con scumbags and their females have gloated that my body has been smeared with acid so my skin is broken dow, they have poured acid into my hair every day so my hair is mostly fallen out, my body remains huge and disfigured and I have been tortured non-stop for decsadesa by now rwith only writing about it on facebook as a pathetic recourse to obtaining any sort of lull in the endless torture. The filthy creeps who are being paid and promoted for this get more businesses and ar elected into highest positions, I get a temporary reduction of absolutely murderous torture aonly if I continue to write about thsir filth and crap and attakcs, which they depend on to get their endless dirty filthy deals out of.
It's now nearly impossible to type any longer.
will anyone out there every stop this crime against me and why not why must I have only facewbook writing in this pathetic situation askign for help to fuckers reading this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...