Thursday, October 17, 2019

This post is about one of the stalkers who has teleported and raped me for years. Yes, deary readers, my situation as I tried to describe is about unreality and art. The unreal have stolen my art ideas and thus, this is still all just ART and not delusional creative fictional accounts of a reality only I have seen from my perspective and vision.

Teleportation is real. The technology is not a product of Star Trek but preceded it.



If I were in Miami, I could go to the rapists club who obtained ideas for his by now well-known club by torturing and attacking me nearly to death and nearly murdering me in accidents and through poisoning. Formerly with no creative ideas from the years I sold cigars in his club on SoBe, with the ideas he tortured and drugged out of me that Prince used at First Avenue, Mpls., this torturing sleazy creep is now a favorite of Hollywood players and has won Haute awards for his concepts. i would rather attend Churchill's pub and see wankers openly stating their ideas of wanting to dominate with grinding music instead of electronic robot rapist hate bigot Nazi crap out of Europigland taking over the US with full permission of all to the top of the pile of the pigs in power in the US--all under the guise of believing that these intellectual property thief rapists are really just incredibly "classy". This man out of mafia Italy completely sucked as much energy out of me and ideas about how Prince ran his club, which he had no ability to do when I met him back in 1997 and was bored nearly to tears selling cigars in his crappy mafia club. From over 4 years of violence and sucking out energy via rape (he was literally sucking and inhaling while raping me, like a real parasite--all through the teleportation). Well, injustice and these crimes are considered to be the real American values these daze as so many of these creeps keep getting front page reception and I keep having to fight to buy food on sale and buy products to keep more scumbags from raping and disfiguring me--I still can't do this and I can't even earn money online. How I wish to Hell and Heaven and all in between that JUSTICE would finally be exacted, at least financially because this scumbag who got ownership of The Wall Miami was a boring scum who could not capture anything more than managerial positions in small venues until he began to teleport and torture me. I'm not going to add his site because he's a filthy and sick subscumbag inhuman pig ape out of Europigland with so many Europigs on South Beach claiming they hate Americans and are taking it all over--with full red carpet treatment adn I have been chased out of every place, especially that place, with blacks and latinos, with a full helping of Jews, doing most of the work to push me out. Well America, you have become a colony for viciously insane sick Europigs and what they will do to the country has been turning it into a dying culture of fascist oppression and tyranny. So many parties, America seems to happy with all it's parties all over the place. I only see sick people hanging on to inebriation while not caring about the country as it's being destroyed by these Europigs you all love so much. not a hate rant THIS IS THE GRIM REALITY none of you are facing or accepting. If you could see how many psychopathic creeps really exist in society you would not be so carefree about accepting these filthy creeps into society as you have, and perhaps someone would care to stop this violence against me as it never ends day or night. I also need money so I can live in some kind of decent setting without rape and poisoning and no defense and no ability to protect myself with $$$ so I can build safeguards against murderous stalking groups entering my home to destroy my body and life ----this scumbag Siervo out of Miami and all the rest of the pigs who have teleported me for years and stolen ideas and are now in top positions because of my creativity that they sucked out, trying to destroy everything about me afterwards---when will there be justice for their crimes against me--when will I be compensated for this destruction of my body and home and life and these rotten psycho pigs forced to pay restitution instead of being promoted endlessly as they use MY IDEAS to furnish their empty, boring businesses and "creative" output for having tried to murder me and this pig in Miami has had me put in jail, crushed my cat's body, stolen all I owned from Student loans, and tortured and was murdering and put me in accidents and was poisoning me to death and would not leave me alone while I was fighting for my life, as he turned the stalking from bad to deadly and is still having the icons for his shit club he got for free here in Phuket follow me around endlessly---over and over this sick creep has gone after me to get these deals and suck out my life force. WHEN WILL THEY BE FORCED TO PAY ME FOR THE VIOLENCE AND TORTURE AND ATTEMPTED MURDER THE TELEPORTING SICK FUCKS HAVE DONE TO ME FOR YEARS AND STOLEN IDEAS AS i SIT HERE HOMELESS AND HAVE NOWHERE TO GO. ROTTEN PIGS VYING TO FORCE A "BABY" OUT OF ME, I find these rapist punching slapping raping ugly sick fuck whores so disgusting I can't describe it in decent words, plus I've been at this computer for over three hours and my brain has been bombed with mind control tech and so I'm ranting in hate--but I look up Miami information and this rotten pig has obtained fame for his club which was gotten and handed to this sick psycho rotten disgusting thing for years of torturing me and yes--he stole ideas I wrote of under torture about how Prince ran his club, he then had the post on fb deleted and then used the ideas. Rotten pig, please make this pig pay me for the violence and the years of destruction--and the restof the pigs the list is far too long by n ow. Why isno one ever defending me so I am living in safety and with these rapist scumbags off me, demanding a baby and I only wish them utter destruction they are so revolting all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...