Thursday, October 17, 2019

This post is about one of the stalkers who has teleported and raped me for years. Yes, deary readers, my situation as I tried to describe is about unreality and art. The unreal have stolen my art ideas and thus, this is still all just ART and not delusional creative fictional accounts of a reality only I have seen from my perspective and vision.

Teleportation is real. The technology is not a product of Star Trek but preceded it.



If I were in Miami, I could go to the rapists club who obtained ideas for his by now well-known club by torturing and attacking me nearly to death and nearly murdering me in accidents and through poisoning. Formerly with no creative ideas from the years I sold cigars in his club on SoBe, with the ideas he tortured and drugged out of me that Prince used at First Avenue, Mpls., this torturing sleazy creep is now a favorite of Hollywood players and has won Haute awards for his concepts. i would rather attend Churchill's pub and see wankers openly stating their ideas of wanting to dominate with grinding music instead of electronic robot rapist hate bigot Nazi crap out of Europigland taking over the US with full permission of all to the top of the pile of the pigs in power in the US--all under the guise of believing that these intellectual property thief rapists are really just incredibly "classy". This man out of mafia Italy completely sucked as much energy out of me and ideas about how Prince ran his club, which he had no ability to do when I met him back in 1997 and was bored nearly to tears selling cigars in his crappy mafia club. From over 4 years of violence and sucking out energy via rape (he was literally sucking and inhaling while raping me, like a real parasite--all through the teleportation). Well, injustice and these crimes are considered to be the real American values these daze as so many of these creeps keep getting front page reception and I keep having to fight to buy food on sale and buy products to keep more scumbags from raping and disfiguring me--I still can't do this and I can't even earn money online. How I wish to Hell and Heaven and all in between that JUSTICE would finally be exacted, at least financially because this scumbag who got ownership of The Wall Miami was a boring scum who could not capture anything more than managerial positions in small venues until he began to teleport and torture me. I'm not going to add his site because he's a filthy and sick subscumbag inhuman pig ape out of Europigland with so many Europigs on South Beach claiming they hate Americans and are taking it all over--with full red carpet treatment adn I have been chased out of every place, especially that place, with blacks and latinos, with a full helping of Jews, doing most of the work to push me out. Well America, you have become a colony for viciously insane sick Europigs and what they will do to the country has been turning it into a dying culture of fascist oppression and tyranny. So many parties, America seems to happy with all it's parties all over the place. I only see sick people hanging on to inebriation while not caring about the country as it's being destroyed by these Europigs you all love so much. not a hate rant THIS IS THE GRIM REALITY none of you are facing or accepting. If you could see how many psychopathic creeps really exist in society you would not be so carefree about accepting these filthy creeps into society as you have, and perhaps someone would care to stop this violence against me as it never ends day or night. I also need money so I can live in some kind of decent setting without rape and poisoning and no defense and no ability to protect myself with $$$ so I can build safeguards against murderous stalking groups entering my home to destroy my body and life ----this scumbag Siervo out of Miami and all the rest of the pigs who have teleported me for years and stolen ideas and are now in top positions because of my creativity that they sucked out, trying to destroy everything about me afterwards---when will there be justice for their crimes against me--when will I be compensated for this destruction of my body and home and life and these rotten psycho pigs forced to pay restitution instead of being promoted endlessly as they use MY IDEAS to furnish their empty, boring businesses and "creative" output for having tried to murder me and this pig in Miami has had me put in jail, crushed my cat's body, stolen all I owned from Student loans, and tortured and was murdering and put me in accidents and was poisoning me to death and would not leave me alone while I was fighting for my life, as he turned the stalking from bad to deadly and is still having the icons for his shit club he got for free here in Phuket follow me around endlessly---over and over this sick creep has gone after me to get these deals and suck out my life force. WHEN WILL THEY BE FORCED TO PAY ME FOR THE VIOLENCE AND TORTURE AND ATTEMPTED MURDER THE TELEPORTING SICK FUCKS HAVE DONE TO ME FOR YEARS AND STOLEN IDEAS AS i SIT HERE HOMELESS AND HAVE NOWHERE TO GO. ROTTEN PIGS VYING TO FORCE A "BABY" OUT OF ME, I find these rapist punching slapping raping ugly sick fuck whores so disgusting I can't describe it in decent words, plus I've been at this computer for over three hours and my brain has been bombed with mind control tech and so I'm ranting in hate--but I look up Miami information and this rotten pig has obtained fame for his club which was gotten and handed to this sick psycho rotten disgusting thing for years of torturing me and yes--he stole ideas I wrote of under torture about how Prince ran his club, he then had the post on fb deleted and then used the ideas. Rotten pig, please make this pig pay me for the violence and the years of destruction--and the restof the pigs the list is far too long by n ow. Why isno one ever defending me so I am living in safety and with these rapist scumbags off me, demanding a baby and I only wish them utter destruction they are so revolting all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment