Monday, July 12, 2021

Terrorist Report: Phuket Fed Ex company: Thai discrimination ordered by the Nazi network from Fed Ex Phuket. Unfortunately I must write as I am dependent upon this service and it's critical for me. I want to stop writing these posts about the endless blocks to my life but I am literally being blocked in every phone call and inquiry for the simple information of the telephone number for the Phuket Fed Ex office.

 I must order express extremely vital financial objects from my mailing service out of the US. So far, Fed Ex in Phuket has no telephone number listed on the search I have done for the one and only local office. I know that all websites are blocked and hacked when I try to obtain information that could help me in any tangible way to navigate this endless obstruction of every business and financial and personal search and attempt I make for any kind of empowerment and it's a global effort to keep me in dire poverty and sick and being abused with no support or help.


The website that I accessed has an address on Thepkassatri Road. The last time I used this service, they blocked information about the delivery status and told me that my pick-up was not ready although the webpage and shipping details showed that the package was already in the office. I had driven the distance there and they told me to come back tomorrow. After I got this package a day later, I returned to see a shop next door because they had objects I wanted to buy, and the Fed Ex store had a sign claiming that it had moved location.

I then phoned the main information line on this last Friday because I must pay a lot of money to order a very vital Visa card to me--I am now blocked from obtaining money so I must spend at least $200 to obtain a rush request card from my bank and pay for a rush delivery to Fed Ex to be picked up as I have no phone and I just want to not have anyone in this condo attack me when I try to pick this card up.

So far, no phone number listed anywhere. I phoned the main customer service line in Bangkok on Friday and got a snivelling Thai male with a soft, effeminate voice speaking gently but mocking almost everything I said (something Thai stalkers do 100% of the time. If I make an gesticulation they mimic it and mock everything I say unless it's completely in a blank and robotic tone with no expressionism whatever--thus any individuality I express is mocked in an attempt to silence and thwart my personality in every way by everyone I come in contact with). He was imitating what I said and I asked him for the local office and he remained silent and it was so hard to get him to "speak English" and my brain was under so much attack that I "forgot" to ask him a third time. I have to use SKYPE for all my phone calls. He pretended he could barely speak English it was extremely difficult to nearly shout into the phone (another stalker/terrorist tactic which is on phone calls I am told they can't hear me and I must shout as loudly as possible to get them to "hear" me as they all claim it's a very bad connection but I can hear them perfectly at soft pitch).

I phoned on Saturday and got a female at the main customer service number who gave me a Phuket number. Because the office was closed I just phoned them now during main hours. The number given was either transferred to a fax or it was a fax number so I got the beeps of a fax line. I then have phoned twice to the main number once more and first I was directed to a ringing line that no one picked up. I then phoned again and got silence and nothing on the other end after 5 minutes I hung up again. I now have to fight to get anyone to answer and then to speak English and then to give me the correct phone number and then to see if the address listed that terrorist hackers is still valid. I asked the terrorist on the phone if the address listed is correct and he said yes, but that location had been shut down a few years ago the last time I was there.


I am now sitting here as usual sick and needing to rest and not drive all over for miles to see if an office is actually open or not for pick up at a major mail service: Fed Ex.


---------

I am currently waiting in a "chat" seesion with a terrorist "chat" agent for the Fed Ex Thailand site. I have repeated my information about how I can't reach the Phuket office more than 7 times in a row. The agent pretends it can't speak English or write or read. I repeats the same information and I tell it also that the phone number given to me was transferred to a fax. I asked the terrorist chat agent to phone the office to confirm that it was the current address. I wrote three times that the office had a sign posted on it's door that it had moved to another location. The store had been emptied. The website still lists the same old address. I can't get an accurate answer anywhere on any format and all phone calls are transferred to people who lie or hang up on me or make the phone go silent. 


The agent is also calling me "Sir" which is one of the most common attacks that customer service agents who are really terrorists part of the terror stalking organization who either work for the companies (i.e. internet service when I had my own line, when I could afford it or otherwise they are part of the terror network operating within these systems as all calls are rerouted to the terrorist operatives in every business if possible so I am always under attack and discrimination in every business call or attempt to get help--including phone calls to police or FBI or any agency that is supposed to help citizens).


I am now waiting for her to do something and I will copy and paste the dialogue chat so far (excluding the portion with my name):


----------------


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...