Monday, July 12, 2021

Terrorist Report: Phuket Fed Ex company: Thai discrimination ordered by the Nazi network from Fed Ex Phuket. Unfortunately I must write as I am dependent upon this service and it's critical for me. I want to stop writing these posts about the endless blocks to my life but I am literally being blocked in every phone call and inquiry for the simple information of the telephone number for the Phuket Fed Ex office.

 I must order express extremely vital financial objects from my mailing service out of the US. So far, Fed Ex in Phuket has no telephone number listed on the search I have done for the one and only local office. I know that all websites are blocked and hacked when I try to obtain information that could help me in any tangible way to navigate this endless obstruction of every business and financial and personal search and attempt I make for any kind of empowerment and it's a global effort to keep me in dire poverty and sick and being abused with no support or help.


The website that I accessed has an address on Thepkassatri Road. The last time I used this service, they blocked information about the delivery status and told me that my pick-up was not ready although the webpage and shipping details showed that the package was already in the office. I had driven the distance there and they told me to come back tomorrow. After I got this package a day later, I returned to see a shop next door because they had objects I wanted to buy, and the Fed Ex store had a sign claiming that it had moved location.

I then phoned the main information line on this last Friday because I must pay a lot of money to order a very vital Visa card to me--I am now blocked from obtaining money so I must spend at least $200 to obtain a rush request card from my bank and pay for a rush delivery to Fed Ex to be picked up as I have no phone and I just want to not have anyone in this condo attack me when I try to pick this card up.

So far, no phone number listed anywhere. I phoned the main customer service line in Bangkok on Friday and got a snivelling Thai male with a soft, effeminate voice speaking gently but mocking almost everything I said (something Thai stalkers do 100% of the time. If I make an gesticulation they mimic it and mock everything I say unless it's completely in a blank and robotic tone with no expressionism whatever--thus any individuality I express is mocked in an attempt to silence and thwart my personality in every way by everyone I come in contact with). He was imitating what I said and I asked him for the local office and he remained silent and it was so hard to get him to "speak English" and my brain was under so much attack that I "forgot" to ask him a third time. I have to use SKYPE for all my phone calls. He pretended he could barely speak English it was extremely difficult to nearly shout into the phone (another stalker/terrorist tactic which is on phone calls I am told they can't hear me and I must shout as loudly as possible to get them to "hear" me as they all claim it's a very bad connection but I can hear them perfectly at soft pitch).

I phoned on Saturday and got a female at the main customer service number who gave me a Phuket number. Because the office was closed I just phoned them now during main hours. The number given was either transferred to a fax or it was a fax number so I got the beeps of a fax line. I then have phoned twice to the main number once more and first I was directed to a ringing line that no one picked up. I then phoned again and got silence and nothing on the other end after 5 minutes I hung up again. I now have to fight to get anyone to answer and then to speak English and then to give me the correct phone number and then to see if the address listed that terrorist hackers is still valid. I asked the terrorist on the phone if the address listed is correct and he said yes, but that location had been shut down a few years ago the last time I was there.


I am now sitting here as usual sick and needing to rest and not drive all over for miles to see if an office is actually open or not for pick up at a major mail service: Fed Ex.


---------

I am currently waiting in a "chat" seesion with a terrorist "chat" agent for the Fed Ex Thailand site. I have repeated my information about how I can't reach the Phuket office more than 7 times in a row. The agent pretends it can't speak English or write or read. I repeats the same information and I tell it also that the phone number given to me was transferred to a fax. I asked the terrorist chat agent to phone the office to confirm that it was the current address. I wrote three times that the office had a sign posted on it's door that it had moved to another location. The store had been emptied. The website still lists the same old address. I can't get an accurate answer anywhere on any format and all phone calls are transferred to people who lie or hang up on me or make the phone go silent. 


The agent is also calling me "Sir" which is one of the most common attacks that customer service agents who are really terrorists part of the terror stalking organization who either work for the companies (i.e. internet service when I had my own line, when I could afford it or otherwise they are part of the terror network operating within these systems as all calls are rerouted to the terrorist operatives in every business if possible so I am always under attack and discrimination in every business call or attempt to get help--including phone calls to police or FBI or any agency that is supposed to help citizens).


I am now waiting for her to do something and I will copy and paste the dialogue chat so far (excluding the portion with my name):


----------------


No comments:

Post a Comment