Tuesday, July 27, 2021

It is not shocking but disgusting to see H-wood news about movies regarding racism, the Holocaust and all that high-selling jazz with actors who have demonstrably uttered anti-Semitic and racist spittle at me when they teleport me. Only to be promoted into starring roles depicting them as victims of racism or defenders of liberty fighting against racism.

 I had told myself not to look up any more information on sites such as IMDB, but I did---today---I have to walk this line between being informed and then just obliterating awareness. My protestations have amounted to what appears to be zero response from the planet and only torture and violence inflicted upon me heaped upon violence that was inflicted upon me when I had no awareness of this situation and thus never said anything about it. 


One of the Euro-p-a "men" who has raped and physically assaulted me comes from that Nazi culture that defined Nazism , albeit Nazism has indeed spread throughout the EU and the rest of the world. The epicenter of this movement at least for defining purposes. This German man not only continued to assault me when I spoke anything honest about Germany's policies which are accurate and true, or about how Germans are now (or were) coming out with the gold and money they stole from their many millions of victims--but any such remark was met by violence--until one actor stopped him only to then threaten to kill me not once but 4 times. That other actor comes from Canada, so let's just say that the situation of Nazism does not center around Germany any longer.

Yet this German male who has raped, tortured and assaulted me plus ordered much violence heaped upon me by the Nazi network--has played and portrayed Jewish men not once but twice. Now he is capitalizing on being a victim--a Jew in fact--of the Holocaust. If only it were a joke or something I could turn into a joke, but I can't even make jokes as this upsets the bigots even more than just merely reporting about it.

Yet, that continues not only a deception but moreover what could be called a Bigger Lie than The Big Lie which is a copy of other Big Lies that have been bandied about and used now as a catch-phrase for the lie about the 2020 presidential (US) election. 

This white German male got two American pop singers who are "African-American" to utter anti-Semitism at me--these also portray themselves as defenders against racism and are multi-millionaires or billionaires for having such pretentions. One of them produced or helped create a documentary about Kalif Browder--and the most telling part of this hypocrisy is that when Browder reported white vans following him around and being parked outside his home and that he was under Surveillance, JayZ only chose to include one side of the official response to such honest allegations: that Browder was "delusional". Oh, how many times I have heard this same Big Lie when I attempted to report "gang stalking" activities as police called me "delusional" and "schizophrenic" and that I was just "jealous" of the men I claimed were ordering the proxy stalking (I had no idea that this was a global terror network when I tried to report these home break-ins and the men attacking me--at that time it was another group of people--so many groups of "people" ago. But JayZ the great black Nazi and his black Nazi wife with their host of black Nazi celebrities who have obtained huge , I mean huge promotions out of abusing me for the past few years, fully incorporated into the Nazi network of celebrity status welcomed by Europigapes into fascist locales in Europe cheered on and promoted--but.. according to JayZ who is intimately involved in surveillance, connected to people being mind controlled people like Browder being targeted incarcerated (my form of incarceration and torture and solitary confinement is not very dissimilar in effect to what Browder experienced) but of course JayZ came off as a defender of blacks incarcerated unjustly and thus he and his bouncy wife can so easily play both sides of the racial divide--. 

Thusly: it's sickening seeing them--meaning one of the teleporting terrorist celebrities after the next-- 


smiling winning awards and now one of them has co-opted victimization of Jews by Germans and in obtaining the role has played the Nazi victimizing me--ostensibly I am supposed to represent the role that this group is trying to force upon me--the reward for every kind of hitting, punching, rape, urinating on, spitting on, stealing my cat stealing my ideas maiming my body endless violence has been frontline spots for celebrity after celebrity--all crying into the microphones about the victims and how they are wonderful human beings all being championed for their various humanitarian displays all fighting against racism--every single one--that includes many a "Jew" in the celebrity/writer/producer/director roles who nearly epitomize the function of fighting against Nazis--who have participated with Nazis in attacking me for years--I remain fighting for my life every day writing about this crime as no one ever defends me to the point that I can finally not have to write any more of these posts in this endless appeal for justice for this to be stopped for these criminals to be forced to pay me for the ideas they stole (that includes Steven Spielberg--who I was referring to but not by any means the one-and-only "Jew" who has attacked me in partnership with Nazis--as most of them nearly grovel towards Nazis many of the Jewish men are married to blonde racist Nazi women and/or the women of that ilk bow deferentially as well and obtain their production studios and awards and public appearances and sit on panels and etc etc---all of them "fighting" against every fascist and Nazi problem around the world. All of them participating in this crime against me, treating me as they are instructed with hate, abuse, theft of anything they can steal (Spielberg stole an idea from me in his movie Ready Player One) has left me to beg for my life online and has obtained his continued pass to play the victimized "Jew" fighting fighting fighting as they all are against racism and promptly obeying all orders just following to attack the targets for their acceptance into the inner folds of the global Nazi terror network.


The Capital Insurrection Committee now investigating the riots are calling the militarized rioter "terrorists" and I have been calling these actors who have all supported this fascist Nazi takeover movement which has also had it's tentacles into the H-wood spectrum. Yet that remains silent. I remain sitting here writing another post for another day, hoping that every increment of resistance I make every post somehow will whittle down their organization will prove another tear in the fabric of silence and complicity. As the problems mount from having allowed this organization to go unfettered into higher positions, one can see that the police and members of law enforcement were all involved in the breach of the capital. I suggest that the Brooklyn mafia thugs such as DeNiro who made huge sobbing and insulting remarks towards Trump is one of his biggest beneficiaries is one of his most staunch supporters is a criminal terrorist psychopath and so are the mafia actors and people involved with his participation (that includes Scorsese-- and even if Scorsese interviews or makes a mini-documentary about a "Jewish" woman from New York that doesn't exempt her from being another Jewish Nazi playing the role demanded of her by the Nazi organization. The role demanded by Scorsese and the "Italian-American" terrorists who are so championed because they make movies and performances glamorizing their otherwise absolutely unglamorous ugliness, hate and insipid mediocrity. So absolutely heralded and championed year-after-year for the psychopathy that they epitomize how beloved they are. How they fully support racism and hate and genocide and the Holocaust and terror death squads in real life. How people want to be part of death squads and be Nazis and get full applause for mass murder and mass theft. 


I have to ask myself if I want to continue to follow the news and see how much ridiculous sickness there is in the movie industry but if only this situation of these very same people teleporting and attacking me would be stopped then I could revert to the time (9/10 of my life up until this horrid situation of celebrities and scumbag wealthy Europigape men teleporting and raping me and of course the years of non-famous scumbags doing the same things---)

all those years I blissfully didn't watch tv--most of the 80's I watched no television or movies and I really never started until the poisoning was so deeply embedded into my body I was basically to drugged up and paralyzed to do more that sit and try to watch flit flodder in order to numb out the sickness--and I am still at that state.

But watching the celebrity news circus is a macabre dizzying sickness. Yet here are the police who defended Democracy--and the leader of the Committee designated to investigate this crime against "Democracy" is another flagrant egoist who could not give a damn about Democracy--another bombastic psychopath but in this version it's a celebrity politician named Nancy Pelosi who with the Austrian Nazi threatened to have my foot cut off because I became outraged after she too assaulted me alongside this Nazi actor the robot killing machine body builder who had already been assaulting me for at least two months as she joined on in to get her promotion and probably graft from the American Rescue bill where millions or much more of the money went to the California sink hole committee that Pelosi also covertly sat astride along with the Nazi fascist anti-Democratic celebrities--attacking me of course.

How much of the news should I avoid not to react to all of this? 

=================


Of course, this fascist terror group is trying to abuse and torture me into accepting and embracing it all instead of writing or complaining or resisting it. Like all the good rapists and abusers and sell-outs and co-conspirators mentioned in passing and as vague reference above--the list is so long just a few names is a tiny drop in a huge vast expanse of ripple-effect of this ever-enlarging concentric circle of circles upon circles of just celebrities who all have armies and armies of thugs to attack me as proxy abusers for them. It would seem that the very people defending Democracy as they try to indict Trump--or they may consider that possibility. The very people the very person who is trying to get revenge upon someone who may have had her murdered is actually just another cog in the same fascist Nazi racist killing machine that she is trying to weaken (let the racism and targeting and gang stalking remain as long as people like me are being tortured, raped and silenced but if the gang stalking and these orchestrated fascist nazi groups remain below-the-surface as they have for decades then racists like Pelosi can continue to posture with her bs about how she is fighting racism and for Democracy and for "The American People".
And so, there is now no news I can watch without becoming enraged that this situation of me being attacked is somehow not relegated to being a consideration in the problem at hand of this emerging fascist state.

----------------

*ALL OF THE ABOVE WRITTEN WITH HACKER REDACTION (deletions, rewrites) AND "MIND CONTROL" BLOCKS TO MY BRAIN AND COGNITIVE FUNCTIONING (PLUS A HEFTY DOSE OF HACKER BLOCKS TO THE KEYBOARD).

---------------

------------
I am struggling to rewrite what hackers have either inserted into my post or used "mind control" subliminals to insert into my subconsciousness which I repeat. The mind control used against me is awful and I am still at a loss as how to control it. I only recognize it after I say or write such ideas that I actually never composed in my own mind. I am under attack in very insidious ways while I am in public and there is at least one mind control attack that renders me incapable of protecting my speech or behavior--every time I am in public one attack minimum that leaves me nearly aghast at how awful the mind control operation is. Mostly, how sinister, stupid, ugly and vile these operatives are and the modus operandi that is used as discrediting of the target (me in this case). What is more disconcerting is how false their superficial posturing for society is, and my highly distraught, hacked, rewritten (most grammar is gone in the above post--run-on string broken sentences permeate all due to hackers rewriting, deleting and etc).
Yet, I am trying and trying to write and express what is continuously being silenced. So many "important" personalities involved obviously they can't have any hint or trace of their actual real proclivities made vaguely known. I remain writing to some coterie of people who read this and remain withdrawn, fawning over the criminals I write of and I suspect living in terror of the threat of what might happen if this information was acted upon or the system actually changed. As it is, I have to decide whether I continue to watch and read the news which is fraught with the personalities attacking me. I am also under extreme mind control every time I watch these news stories or read about them--these celebrities and politicians also obtain more promotions for every reaction I make (I hypothesize that is what happens, because they really yearn for me to react and I am under mind control every time I sit here writing). Now the pounding down to get the keyboard to work is exhausting I can't go on any longer fighting to pound down to type on this stiffened hacked keyboard. Plus the mind control. I was just rewriting what hackers either inserted (as I don't remember calling Nancy Pelosi a fascist Pig ape but that was published and I think I did not actually write that). I had to delete it and rewrite it. Now I am adding on more. I am under mind control but now the hacking is forcing me to fight to pound down so this is all I can do. They want me to write so these bigots and their minions can continue to obtain ideas (I suppose that is still going on?).

I really don't know if I would be less threatened or attacked if I did not watch the news any longer or watch movies? Nope. No. The attacks were worse before I became engrossed with being as aware as possible about what is going on. I try to affect change but I am silenced. May my words have some long-lasting effect to stop this terror organization. That is all I can hope for. In the meantime, I must read and watch as absolute fakes and criminals are being portrayed as heroes of society. While the real heroes are silenced or mocked--the Capital police who nearly fought to the death to defend the Capital are being derided by politicians now. They were called Traitors by those who were trying to kill and destroy the police and the politicians on January 6, 2021. The defection is unbelievable in all directions from all quarters of power in society. The absolute lies are bigger than any of the Big Lies that the liars every laid out.

No comments:

Post a Comment