Wednesday, July 14, 2021

The callousness and ugliness of the greedy towards those whom they ensure to make needy. Homeless vets of Los Angeles are the most visible example.

 INSIDE VETERANS ROW: HOMELESS VETS OUTSIDE OF LOS ANGELES' VA. Invisible People. July 14, 2021.



Veterans line the homeless tents of Los Angeles. Video made today, July 14, 2021. How many people want them removed and pushed into death who could care less about anyone or the state of the country. They want the country protected but could care less if that meant any kind of sacrifice on their part, or having to work to create a more equitable society.

The attitude of the millionaires and billionaires of Los Angeles who have been handed torture, rape and information-extraction technologies as exhibited towards me while I am sick, needing health care as they make my health situation much worse than it should have been, cut off my ability to earn money so I cannot obtain health care, have me tortured so my immune system and endocrine system and nervous system is always under far too much stress for anybody who is not sick and helplessly unable to obtain health care. They laugh and say I am ugly that they are more beautiful, as they block my brain functioning with this technology they hiss "stupid bitch" into their subliminal voice-to-skull technology (and tell their minions to do this on a non-stop basis, for years and other hate messages). The mentality of those who "represent" society in these awful H-wood films is absolutely callous, obviously that is not only towards me but towards anyone they can excrement upon and get away laughing about it. Even when they make money off my ideas they give NOTHING BACK but more destruction of my body and home as they go off laughing and partying over it. They are then awarded by the masses of American citizens who walk past the homeless and vets dying in these street tents or dying on the sidewalks and could care less as long as they are taken care of and get to push others down, they truly worship those who represent their inhumanity in the field of entertainment.

The mental and psychological state of America is what you see in the homeless tents of America lining the streets.

No comments:

Post a Comment