Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Naming names of the faceless double-faced plastic-coated architecturally-socially-engineered-Nazi image-created faces of H-wood who the Nazi bigot currently assaulting and attacking me is "defending".

 Right now I have two Nazi American celebrities in mind; both America both female white who have demonstrated nothing but racist and Nazi protocol methodology of terrorist attack upon me. I suspect that one of them is influencing the German Nazi expletive I have been writing of since I first just downloaded a movie he starred in--back in May--seems like at least half a year ago but it's only two long months of another one. The other one is the terminal stop in the long train of the rapist abusers. This one is married to a man who raped and tried to have me killed, both have ordered me to be "sterilized" with part of my uterus severed out as they attacked me, my body to be mutilated and etc as I have only fought for a semblance of human rights and to stop them and to ask for justice and that they be stopped and not awarded and rewarded for stealing ideas from me. He played an American soldier fighting to the death to stop Nazis. She is always putting out movies about how much she cares about the Developing world and all the genocides that she is in private supporting with full ardor. Gently embracing the bigot Nazi German as he has followed the instructions that are being put to him.


When he took over the contract, I was so relieved that perhaps he would get these parasitic expletives off me that the rage from over 8 years of filthalina and s**t-pit the actor--the divorced "power couple" of pieces of s***t who have not stopped inflicting endless daily and nightly violence upon me as I have fought to preserve any kind of resemblance of justice or Democracy--concepts which these two and the entire group of these foul H-wood moguls are disdain seemingly to the roots of their every fabric of being. The other one is American but probably has many international "friends" and has been thoroughly paid-off and programmed to perform every fascist act of violence in her private life. I can only call her Merlyn Creep as of course it's apt but also rhymes with her last name. All I can do is call them childish names in response to years of torture and near-death and violence they heap upon me and go off feeling energized, thrilled, titillated, sexually turned on, hormones pumping of elation at violence and rape--and paid in millions while stealing ideas from me after torture and information-extracting sessions. Creep may or may not have participated in the information-torture sessions but has very clearly and openly attacked me with vicious and racist-based hostility in order to obtain her year of awards handed to her shortly afterwards as she vied for top awards status that year (before and after another huge host of celebrities also vying for awards status also played their cameo roles in attacking me--)

but it happened with Creep over a period of a few years, sporadically as the contract out on me has been monopolized by s**t-pit and filthalina but Depp the psycho and his group of fellow haters and bigots have also capitalized for years on this contract of hate heaped upon me. The "experiment" in mind control (these celebrities are fully under mind control programming and don't care if they are and don't care to investigate the effects these programming efforts have played upon their actual by now rotten personality constructs--in their private lives of course. The constructs of their socially-engineered celebrity facades is a joke to me if I peruse the clown circus sites regarding entertainment.)

But to continue: 

when this deplorable Nazi German expletive began his assault on me, he was for the first day or two nearly timid and kindly towards me. This gave me a slight bit of hope that he would not be a vicious and nearly murdering hateful parasite upon me following orders. Characteristically of course he then made the hyper-leap into violence which has become outright torture and that happened very quickly. But for those first two days or so, I began to expel the pent-up hate and antipathy I have for these women who then began to smear my Facebook and YouTube pages with their nasty and vile unwanted faces--all glowing with joy from having someone to torture obtaining awards for it by this Nazi-controlled mind machine entity of H-wood and being celebrated and paid and out partying to their orgies feeling exalted as society puts them on higher and higher pedals. 

I began calling them silly immature names out of the pent-up hate and rage from YEARS of violence--real and deadly violence. Like the Nazis who threw anyone who made a simple joke against Hitler into concentration camps to be massacred, the Nazi German has begun to use absolutely vile violence against me and the filthy whore skanks like Creep and filthalina are elated. I can see obviously from his posture that he has been not only handed an 8-month tour of Europe but is being paid, laid, and thoroughly welcomed into the Whorewood, California A-list of a$$holes. 

What is not so ironic is that a spate of Holocaust concentration camp survivors and their stories, mostly from Yale University, recorded in the 80's (before Spielberg created his own entire system of these interviews, claiming that no one had done it before him in such a systematic way). One of such was of a man from Poland who survived Auschwitz and was, in the 80's, living in the United States and spoke fluent English. 

In the course of this interview he mentioned a television-movie series I had never heard of. He said that the television movie series began making him weep, for the first time in years, and opened the formerly silenced and closed secretive spaces where he had closed off the memories of having been tortured and of surviving death. In fact, he had suppressed so much and had done what so many of the survivors had done: said NOTHING about the concentration camps until it was "acceptable" to say something decades later. His own daughter had not been told that he was a victim of Nazi genocide and the Holocaust. 

The title of the television movie is simply called, "Holocaust". I had never heard of it, never thought that this simple title would have been a most revealing and much more obvious and honest portrayal of the subject that the Spielberg glossy Vaseline version which starred a male out of Ireland who also raped and assaulted me (for years) playing anti-Nazi in a movie and then performing every act of Nazism towards me in real life but hidden and silenced in this contract.

And Creep the actor the blonde Nazi female of white Nazi persuasion played an anti-Nazi wife of an imprisoned "Jewish" male (I think the actual actor has no Jewish identification or background) and of course Creep Meryl was so hostile and nearly vicious towards me with glaring hate, yelling and nearly violent body actions absolutely thrilled to be venting her hate out at someone. What a seemingly soft-spoken and jocular "lovely" skank rotten older woman she now is, but even in the day when she made this movie the lying and fake posturing was just barely below the surface in many of the scenes. 


Back in the 80's one of the terrorist "stalkers" invited me (obviously unbeknownst to me she was exploiting me) to the film Sophie's Choice--the one movie I was aware of where Creep played a victim of Nazis--supposedly a "Jewish" woman (I think, or I don't remember if she was a "Jew" in the movie or just an imprisoned victim). The terrorist who took me to this movie, and only because it was free and was being played in the auditorium of the university I was attending (SUNY @ Purchase, in NY). She asked me what I thought of the movie and I just thought that this actor (Creep, who I had never really heard of and wasn't impressed by her or her "acting" at the time and still am not--although she can "act" and can imitate it's not like a great performance at any time--it's good enough for Whorewood as the standards maybe have lowered so badly for acting capability that anything that is "good" appears to be incredibly persuasive).

I could sense and feel how ingenuine this Creep actor was towards this subject--just as I could see it in the fake sobbing of the Irish actor playing the benevolent German industrialist in Spielberg's movie--where he was sobbing so emotionally-empty about how he could have and should have saved more Jews--that scripted scene that he was sobbing and crying to perform. It was so empty and devoid of actual regret I thought he was almost blank and perhaps almost mocking the sentiment as I watched this--back in the 90's when I first watched it and had never heard of this actor before. 

As for the Creep movie in the 80's about Sophie having to chose which child the Nazis could put in the gas chambers, I got the similar sensation and feeling that this person was absolutely blank and with no empathy or concern about Jewish children. I have had to see many people in real life crying and feigning to be sad when they actually are not--as I have been surrounded by real-life actors playing these roles demanded of them by this Nazi organization. When I see a similar rendering of fake emotionalism in movies I have an entire history of seeing people perform fake acts of emotion and I can sense it immediately--at least in some situations. I must also not be completely drugged up and under mind control in order to assess a situation accurately. Usually I am under some form of control like I mentioned just now so my perception is always diminished. When watching a movie the mind control is not pumping into my brain so I can assess much easier such types of ingenuine inflection of emotion.

-----------

And so, the references to the holocaust and survivors of Auschwitz are now appearing almost constantly on my social media pages--the German is trying to program me into fearing the recurrence of such a situation. The Americans such as those I write of above (plus the Irish and the rest of the entire panorama ) are fully into a revival of fascist Nazism to the point of concentration camps being opened and people being mass murdered.

But in Nazi style, the first two or so days of this German expletive beginning his very quick descent into pig ape replication of the protocols--I was blurting out insults and making fun of Creep and filthalina--and this German expletive pig ape whore parasite began threatening me to not make any negative comments (just like the Nazis killed anyone making even a simple joke about Hitler in privacy--as spies were everywhere in the 3rd Reich and now they are everywhere in the 4th Reich--and the hate and violence that these "feminist" women have championed this rapist scum violinist to inflict upon me has amounted to vicious rape and violence and abuse and a monumental hate crime on a personal level. 

----------------

I am watching this movie, despite not wanting to see that rotten face of the Creep but I am interested in how the movie is played out. Seeing this bigot Nazi playing a woman "in love" and married to a Jewish male (not played by a Jewish male I think, or if "jewish" then a sold-out puppet of the 4th Reich, as so many of the "jews" are in the H-wood line-up of sold-out puppetry).

But to compare this performance with the reality of this now much more aged and corroded with hate female rapist enabler who is fully supporting this Nazi--as his actions are completely of a Nazi nature and when I watch this movie Holocaust I know that this rotten woman Creep knows exactly what she is doing and that exactly this violinist is a firmly devoted and programmed Nazi adherent of the 4th Reich.

I just wanted to spew out a bit more hate but based on reality--not conjecture--on the utter lies that these actors are continuously pumping out, the types of foreigners they are welcoming into their inner circles, the people promoting it all must be absolutely violently genocidal Nazis--and the film industry keeps including more and more as Nazi are marching and marching in the little MAGA movements of the bowels of America.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...