Sunday, July 4, 2021

What would Meyer Lansky DO if he knew....?

 MEYER LANSKY INTERVIEW 1971.




LANSKY (TRAILER) 2021.




I'm watching the movie Lanksy (2021) right now (downloaded). An interesting quote or maybe the scriptwriter made this up:

Paraphrasing from the movie (too lazy to look it up and write verbatim):

Reporter to Lansky: What do you remember about your childhood in Russia?

Lansky: I remember only one thing: my uncle and I were walking on the way to a market (or from a farm or from farming). A pair of Cossacks approached us and told my uncle, holding out a sword, to throw one of the potatoes up in the air or he would attack my uncle with his brandished sword. So my uncle did what he was told to do. He threw the potato up in the air just as the Cossack had told him to do. The Cossack was a touch guy and was trying to pretend he was going to cut the potato in half in midair. Instead he cut my uncles hand off. I will never remember that and this: the Cossacks had swords and we did not. I decided that the next time it would be me who had the sword and did the cutting. I would like to find that Cossack now and show him. I learned to not be the victim but the attacker.

------------

I had this discussion with the German man who is trying to drag me/force me to live in Germany with him where I will have a billion enemies at all times surrounding me (as opposed to the US where I always have only a million enemies surrounding me at all times) and no protection--just like in the US. My response to him in this scenario, under a fantasy, sleeping state after he opened up my emotional center and tried to brainwash me was: I will need a gun. His eyes opened wide in almost disbelief and then narrowed once more in the usual beady-eyed glaring to see how best to get into my inner depths/needs and exploit and control. I laughed, "I must be absolutely harmless at all times, right?" but he did not laugh at all.

Well, I have much more in common with Maier Lansky than being a victim in Germany, America or Phuket or anywhere else in the known universe.

However, people who have guns don't necessarily survive any kind of attack and the guns they hold could be and are used as pretext for their own murder by the assailants. What is worse? It's best to just strike first and ask questions later.

From the trailer, it looks like Lansky beats or kills a lot of American Nazis. I have determined that America truly needs more people like Lansky and I volunteer myself to be something like him if at all possible. I wonder what Lansky would say to the fact that I am being targeted by a US Nazi organization and most "jews" at highest levels of sellout society in the US and elsewhere are FULLY supporting the Nazis and their rape and torture of me?

But yeah, those Nazis really want me harmless, put into various types of constraints, tortured in view of the public but it's all hidden using modern technology--everyone watches no one interferes with the nazis no one supports me openly. What would Lansky say about this if he were alive now? p.s. Israelis are also pawns of the Nazi empire and there are German roots established in Israel as well as Nazi groups which control both sides of all conflicts to keep the hate and wars going on and on. The German man currently torturing and teleporting me asked me about my opinion of Israel and he has brought me to new heights of awareness of how necessary people like Lansky truly are in this modern 4th Reich of hate and lies and deception.
---------------

I just looked the bio of Mayer Lansky (spelled it wrong somewhere above) and ironically today is his birthday! July 4. How odd that I download this movie today and quote him as an advocate of FREEDOM through DEFENSE.

I have to wonder what Lansky would do if he knew:

That "Italian-Ameican" Nancy Pelosi the mafia daughter of anti-Semitic Mafia from Brooklyn is participating in this torture attack and murder contract out on me with full collaboration with Arnie the bodybuilder former Governor of California who is from Austia and is a most nasty and racist bigot Nazi?

I wonder why Chuck Schumer, friend and fellow so-called Democrat (instead of just pure fake jewish fascist of the 4th Reich) does nothing to defend me when if Pelosi knows, he must surely know but like all Jews, he does NOTHING to stop this or defend me.

I wonder what Meyer Lanski would do if he knew
that famous "jewish" celebrities were not only involved in this hate crime against me but partnering with every despotic German, French, English and every other international bigot in this 4th Reich Nazi slave/sex slave murder victim abuse teleportation target that this heinous organization has forced upon me, blocking all my opportunities and stealing ideas I have studied and thought of so empty and meaningless bigot Nazis who can only follow orders can appear as if they are original and nothing like the sleazy and hate-filled fasco-nazis that they really are and what their ever movie and output is really advocating with subliminal technologies and behavior modification techniques?

I have to wonder about this that people who desperately came to the United States within the last century have rotten-to-the-core children who then spawned even more rotten-at-heart selfish and greedy children who obey and bow down because the level of comfort and blind ignorance and stupidity on a basic level of defense and strategy has been so compromised.

I have to wonder what Lansky would say about how German and Europ-a children of the generations who bowed their heads in faked "shame" about their genocide are now absolutely violent while men of the age who heard first-hand about death camp experiences are participating in a Nazi contract and assisting in attacking me so they can be promoted into their safe enclaves of respectability that they have been subtly handed by those who wish to tear their throats out at first chance once the fascists have destroyed the society that has sheltered ignorant and rotten people like those I just described who are now fattened (but thin after exercise with all their millions and billions of dollars).

What would Lansky do if he knew
that Hillary Clinton (and by extension Billary)
had participated in torturing and attacking me, possibly trying to have my feet mutilated or my toes slowly cut off, which I have barely been able to defend myself as the attacks continue night-after-night with these mechanical arms poisoning and mutilating my body and destroying my home? This mutilation began after Hillary assaulted me with the Brooklyn "Italian-American" mafia. The attacks could have been from any or all of the above-mentioned or the plethora of others involved just in the "A-list" celebrity clique, which grows in size almost daily I think. Certainly it grows every few months to accommodate a new Europ-a abuser would-be "master" of rape and abuse and mind control over me, with intentions to infiltrate and take over America and turn it into a fascist colonized destroyed 3rd world colony. What would Lansky do about this if he knew?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...