Tuesday, July 27, 2021

I was teleported to my cat La Moux last night. She is being slowly killed by the people who stole her. She was stolen from me by one of the celebrity rapists in 2013. She has been waiting and slowly dying for me to come and rescue her. She was born in 1999 and I so much want her to not be abused to death because she is my cat. She needs me now.

 This cat is more like my child than any animal as a pet. This is my only family I have left. Please, please stop this cruelty that this group of violent brutes have inflicted upon me and my cat. Please have her returned to me alive and healthy and with my own home that should be paid-for by the billionaires and millionaires who have not only tortured me and should pay me restitution and be stopped from further violence towards me, but also they have stolen concepts and creative ideas from me and have not only done that but tortured and maimed and disfigured and severed parts of my body off using their minion terrorist "gang stalking" organization.


My cat is all that I want to live with. This group is using her as collateral and like a hostage in order to force me to conform to the exploitation that they plan on forcing upon me. Their plot is to force me to have a "baby " with some man who is abusive, vikolent and hateful towards me (all of the people involved in this are extremely violent, nasty, abusive and hateful towards me--without fail, day-after-day , year-after-year; after they steal ideas. After they have made my body broken down my home so stinking and filthy it's toxic and deadly to live in and the threat to kill my cat has been used to manipulate me for years.

She was born in 1999 and I so much want her to not be abused to death because she is my cat. She needs me now. She is obese, is somewhere being ignored, where I used to play with her every single day and she was alive, vital and joyous. Now she is dying and waiting and waiting. The cruelty towards me by your celebrity "heroes" of society I beseech the readers to please have her returned to me alive and healthy and for this cruelty and violence perpetually aimed at me only because I was microchipped and some hateful person or group put some contract out on me to have me turned into an abused and destroyed mind control slave--so my cat must suffer so I must be tortured because I am fighting for justice and freedom. Will someone please have her returned to me alive and well--without me having to be forced to be with rapist racist abusers who are violent and loveless and so negative and hateful towards me just so they can obtain some contract bonus and deal out of this endless violence towards me. Please--my cat is named La Moux--she is the avatar for my Facebook page--an American Shorthair breed--the last I knew, Donald Trump had taken her to some man to take care of her--I have been teleported to her many times while she believes, as an innocent and loving animal, that I have finally returned and have come to take her away from the nasty and negative people who are ignoring her. This is cruelty not only towards me but cruelty towards my cat who is even more innocent than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment