Tuesday, July 27, 2021

I was teleported to my cat La Moux last night. She is being slowly killed by the people who stole her. She was stolen from me by one of the celebrity rapists in 2013. She has been waiting and slowly dying for me to come and rescue her. She was born in 1999 and I so much want her to not be abused to death because she is my cat. She needs me now.

 This cat is more like my child than any animal as a pet. This is my only family I have left. Please, please stop this cruelty that this group of violent brutes have inflicted upon me and my cat. Please have her returned to me alive and healthy and with my own home that should be paid-for by the billionaires and millionaires who have not only tortured me and should pay me restitution and be stopped from further violence towards me, but also they have stolen concepts and creative ideas from me and have not only done that but tortured and maimed and disfigured and severed parts of my body off using their minion terrorist "gang stalking" organization.


My cat is all that I want to live with. This group is using her as collateral and like a hostage in order to force me to conform to the exploitation that they plan on forcing upon me. Their plot is to force me to have a "baby " with some man who is abusive, vikolent and hateful towards me (all of the people involved in this are extremely violent, nasty, abusive and hateful towards me--without fail, day-after-day , year-after-year; after they steal ideas. After they have made my body broken down my home so stinking and filthy it's toxic and deadly to live in and the threat to kill my cat has been used to manipulate me for years.

She was born in 1999 and I so much want her to not be abused to death because she is my cat. She needs me now. She is obese, is somewhere being ignored, where I used to play with her every single day and she was alive, vital and joyous. Now she is dying and waiting and waiting. The cruelty towards me by your celebrity "heroes" of society I beseech the readers to please have her returned to me alive and healthy and for this cruelty and violence perpetually aimed at me only because I was microchipped and some hateful person or group put some contract out on me to have me turned into an abused and destroyed mind control slave--so my cat must suffer so I must be tortured because I am fighting for justice and freedom. Will someone please have her returned to me alive and well--without me having to be forced to be with rapist racist abusers who are violent and loveless and so negative and hateful towards me just so they can obtain some contract bonus and deal out of this endless violence towards me. Please--my cat is named La Moux--she is the avatar for my Facebook page--an American Shorthair breed--the last I knew, Donald Trump had taken her to some man to take care of her--I have been teleported to her many times while she believes, as an innocent and loving animal, that I have finally returned and have come to take her away from the nasty and negative people who are ignoring her. This is cruelty not only towards me but cruelty towards my cat who is even more innocent than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This egregious unbelievable misuse of technology being so touted that long lines of politicians rush to abuse me or join in or observe---running for president is now a continuous throng of shit slime scumbags with flashy presentations of focus group wanna hear desperation increasing public frantic for any kind of representation good vibe jokes old boy scum and along with him the next governor whose partner in congress, slotkin, violently assaulted me while ugly old boy gavin waatched on now both running as partners mom and pop every person america running for president off the back of hitting punchinhg slapping having me gang raped as gavin has done as pelosi has been doing since at least this began in whorewood--ugly dirty gavin watching on waiting for his chance which happened because trump is so abusive and then he was given a talk to by trump in the same room and gavin hasn't stopped being a fascist dictator so violently ugly and racist dehumanizing racist with his nazi wife and the shit of whorewood handing him nazi green light all funding through rancid ugly arnold with his ties to the nazi gold pipeline. The immaturity and stupidity being paid for by arnold through the nazi regime--is willingly easily being obeyed by all the americans who are the most rotten and foul destroyers of all the principles of greatness that america is supposed to stand for--all quote the "founding fathers"" and then destroy every single concept under money danging in front of their dirty cocaine-stuffed snouts looking for more highs thrills and all that they can suck out from their positions of having access to every treasury bill and every distribution while condemning people like me that the money is not mine it's theirs as government. Dirty rancid gavin sneered at me that social security is not "your" money because its' a privilege to get disability only people who have sex with him and his frends get "entitled" to sub sub sub poverty disaaility after the same group had my spine fractured my spine coated in hard poisons and then refractured all along my spine and then my hips and spine put out of alignment for years ni the past decade after the fracturing after being labeled as chronic disability told by gavin that this is not your money and they can cut it off if I don't complyt with sex slavery. Having been put into an accident and then my spine fracrtued that same night (I was dancing that evening I was not fractured I woke up fractured and disabled and had to spend years fighting to not become completely paralyzted they forced a metal rod to come loose in my spine it's a very long story hacking to this keyborad has made typing impossible Imust stop. They are sick as hell they are traitors they are beyond incompetently sick and corrupt sleazy and all dirty stupid shit arnold has to do is hand them mansions for temporary stupid whore transactional exchange whereby every nazi sick fuck can infiltrate america through whorewood then paying off rotten rancid politicians with racist genocidal hegeomny pesonality structures its'' all they have as personalities, by the way.