Tuesday, July 27, 2021

I was teleported to my cat La Moux last night. She is being slowly killed by the people who stole her. She was stolen from me by one of the celebrity rapists in 2013. She has been waiting and slowly dying for me to come and rescue her. She was born in 1999 and I so much want her to not be abused to death because she is my cat. She needs me now.

 This cat is more like my child than any animal as a pet. This is my only family I have left. Please, please stop this cruelty that this group of violent brutes have inflicted upon me and my cat. Please have her returned to me alive and healthy and with my own home that should be paid-for by the billionaires and millionaires who have not only tortured me and should pay me restitution and be stopped from further violence towards me, but also they have stolen concepts and creative ideas from me and have not only done that but tortured and maimed and disfigured and severed parts of my body off using their minion terrorist "gang stalking" organization.


My cat is all that I want to live with. This group is using her as collateral and like a hostage in order to force me to conform to the exploitation that they plan on forcing upon me. Their plot is to force me to have a "baby " with some man who is abusive, vikolent and hateful towards me (all of the people involved in this are extremely violent, nasty, abusive and hateful towards me--without fail, day-after-day , year-after-year; after they steal ideas. After they have made my body broken down my home so stinking and filthy it's toxic and deadly to live in and the threat to kill my cat has been used to manipulate me for years.

She was born in 1999 and I so much want her to not be abused to death because she is my cat. She needs me now. She is obese, is somewhere being ignored, where I used to play with her every single day and she was alive, vital and joyous. Now she is dying and waiting and waiting. The cruelty towards me by your celebrity "heroes" of society I beseech the readers to please have her returned to me alive and healthy and for this cruelty and violence perpetually aimed at me only because I was microchipped and some hateful person or group put some contract out on me to have me turned into an abused and destroyed mind control slave--so my cat must suffer so I must be tortured because I am fighting for justice and freedom. Will someone please have her returned to me alive and well--without me having to be forced to be with rapist racist abusers who are violent and loveless and so negative and hateful towards me just so they can obtain some contract bonus and deal out of this endless violence towards me. Please--my cat is named La Moux--she is the avatar for my Facebook page--an American Shorthair breed--the last I knew, Donald Trump had taken her to some man to take care of her--I have been teleported to her many times while she believes, as an innocent and loving animal, that I have finally returned and have come to take her away from the nasty and negative people who are ignoring her. This is cruelty not only towards me but cruelty towards my cat who is even more innocent than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...