Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Update on the David Garrett rape/abuse endless contract that never ends. Same as it ever was.

 It's just another racist, rapist abuser I can't get rid of. This morning (my time in Phuket) teleported while awake and all morning having a hate discussion about how being raped, abused and fungus/stinking meat fluids sprayed and inserted into my vagina after he has teleported me while I slept for one month--sticking his pornographic penis in my mouth, slapping my face as I tried to get him off me (he's huge) and he kept slapping me until I reacted in a way that he could get his porn fix for "free" instead of having to take someone either out to dinner or pay for it as a sex act. The hate he has exhibited towards me since May 26 or within a day or two of that date-just as the blood moon appeared and I had downloaded the movie that he starred in--this has not stopped with the rape since that time. Every single day he has stuck his penis in my mouth as my body and brain were inundated with technology that literally FORCED  a love reaction out of me. With subliminal programming that is UNBELIEVABLE the technology is evil, it is truly the work of sinister parasites who are empty and devoid of all love and can't manage to suck energy out of anyone else because they have nothing to give except money, and in this case they don't have to pay for it they are being promoted. I can see in the photos of his newest disco tour that popped up this month that this man looks refreshed, completely energized, relaxed and I am here feeling polluted, drained, cleaning fungus and stinking meat fluids out of my body which is still coming out of my urine because it penetrated into my bladder and into my body at the core of my body. This man has put out videos just since he began torturing me of Germans and Americans lavishing energy, praise and of course Nazi women crying out that he's wonderbar because how these bigot women champion the men who defile, break, abuse, torture me or people like me ("minorities" and "Jews" and whatever else that could have any chance to compete and be beautiful, successful and of course they all want sex slaves and cleaning ladies that operate for free or as cheaply as possible--Thailand being one of their favorite destinations to indulge in the Master-slave enterprise and consumer investment strategies that absolutely pump up the Master race mythology as the Asians absolutely play into slave sex slave cleaning slave and adoring servile slave to the maximum it's something that some Americans even the sell-outs who also do this would cringe at if they saw what real brainwashing and colonization that has gone on uninterrupted without any "PC culture" breaking the chain of breaking down the minds of the subjects who are now slaves.


Thus, in obtaining news from YouTube, because there are some channels that pop up that I am not subscribed to that have information I deem important and just sticking to a few news sources omits information I might otherwise miss--I can't seem to find any news source that is comprehensive in all coverage. There is David Garrett and his parties with huge relaxed smiles on his face as girls cheer him on the Nazi older men lavish praise upon him (how many of them are part of this promotional rape Nazi scheme that this bigot is so absolutely enthralled in and performing with absolute racist Nazi ideology)


For hours this morning I had hissing hate monologues with this person how is doing what all of the rapists and racists have done to me every single day after they rape, torture, teleport (not in that order, they first teleport and then rape and torture then teleport me back while I'm teleported my inert and helpless body is being mutilated--part of my uterus severed out my teeth broken my hair damaged so it's falling out my fingers and toes cut to the bone every day for years and on and on--skin damaged my spine put out of alignment and oh, raped nightly for years and years while I'm in this helpless and comatose state.


Now this German expletive, who after I called the people who have tortured me for years in Whorewood names such as skank whore in my hate and violent verbal mode, has tortured me in their defense, made videos of raping and abusing me (always, night after night, sticking his member in my mouth while slapping my face over and over until I did what he wanted and not stopping until he did so. I was trapped, teleported, mostly asleep or very ill from poisoning basically the equivalent of being tied down and raped and beaten.


Glowing with joy he's out partying and being praised, awarded and I remain cleaning toxic filth out of my body, my living space and when I leave this room I have no idea how many hundreds or at the minimum dozens of people will attack me in pre-orchestrated attacks in every shop and place I have prethought to buy things.


And so, I ask once more for this injustice that has not stopped for over a decade--just this system that is never stopped for a single day, not on holidays not for a single day without pause day-after-day for year-after-year from one hater Nazi bigot and his/her minority minions to the next--

And so, like all of them, the contract to endlessly harangue me for hours every morning so I am screaming and hitting them in rage and explaining, because somehow the technology is too strong for me in this isolated and paralyzed state in this torture chamber with no love, animal, person or anything or body protecting or shielding me and all love taken from me. Asking me for hours why I don't like being slapped, punched, raped by fellatio by someone who I by now can't stand the sight of, tortured mutilated and rotting meat with fungus inserted into my vagina after this man forces fellatio on me night-after-night then slaps my face after he rapes me and insults me and goes off laughing with his lovers and friends to parties and new gigs now deals and his dream promotions handed for being an absolute anti-Semitic racist rapist and using this technology.

Thus, hours of hate and hate, every morning from one of them to the next with their lovers, friends, daughters, lovers lovers and their organization telling them to beat rape punch slap insult and suck my life and love energy out of me if they can get it. Being stuck as a torture and rape victim by men who have sexuality that is cloaked in cold icy exploitation for years, this pornographic player has opened up a portal only to literally pump rotting meat while forcing "subordination" and the rapist dream fantasy of fellatio as an insult to sexuality (always of course supposed to be the victim and nothing insulting towards the creep forcing this or having it done--only the person giving the energy and performing the act is supposed to be the insulted loser and denigrated stupid loser while the rapist is the "winner".

Because I have been stuck in torture, poverty, illness and abuse that has been inflicted upon me BY THE US GOVERNMENT which allies with Nazi Germany and the other Nazi Europ-a governments along with every other government around the planet, I am stuck being sodomized and raped and beaten by man after man who is a firm follower of the Nazi protocol system and their heinous blonde and nazi women wives mothers and sons as they all go off laughing adn then more and more and more of them join in on this contract to abuse me.

What is my "crime" for this going on and on for years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years without end?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every day, it's another violently hateful group or individual whose "fighting fascism//trump" type video I watch rushes to defend trump, fascism and rape, torture racism the holocaust and genocide. All for another tv show another media promotion for their fighting all the racism sexism and hate around every corner lurking under the boob tube they worship you worship. I have personally debunked their glorification only because they exposed the vicious lie that is endlessly promugated about their collective stance. Listening to a former partner with a famous Civil Rights personality who had been in Congress speak about impeaching trump. Every time I watched his lectures which have been ongoing about impeaching trump my computer is instantly plagued by horrific malware freezing the computer (in Windows it's very bad and sticks like glue to the system, forcing an entire reset of the system sometimes). I never know if this personality a Congressional black male is sabotating me or it is happening by someone else incensed that not all are in alignment with "the plan" (takeover fascist nazi monopoly with magnificent fake opposition providing a sense of ballast however furthering "the plan" of destroying America. They welcome in every Euro-nazi into their collective empire scheme. Using me as the pivotal point as the prototype of enslaved microchipped mk ultra torrture victim to literally torture their entire life, with all of society going along all government officials literally rushing to join in. All obtaining tours, tv shots mansions and thrilled that no more competition to their lying affront to actual authenticity or top talent will keep them in "power" for DECADES most of them have been in this "game" for decades they now just take turns being allowed to be "in the spotlight" then next year they get their turn, or in a few years but a continuous noo-stop rotation of the same celebrities in h-wood and a complete lack of turn-over in Congress. The corruption is so corroded and ensconced that DECADES of corroded stagnation like ossified grime envelopes their personality structure, an edifice to artificiality at best.//It was nasty violently death threatening nazi tucker carlson a few days ago, and then always shitalina the stank skank who has profited in hundreds of millions of dollars in the many oscar-award winning movies (or nominations) that she stole from my writing. Another fraud has arrived is extremely violent and is trying to conceal it because even some germans are deceived--but none of the nazi germans in this group who have been welcomed by one-and-all of the liberal nazis in the demo-rat party who do nothing and let the republicans take the blame for being nazis. their silence is the permission structure and they rush to abuse me at odd given moments in randomness but then they become the stable partners of the same celebriteis when the demo-rats take power or "power" they appear to be under the control absolutely of the Republicans only as an offshoot of the malevolence that has asserted after the celebrities put trump in power, then udner the obamas endlessly participating in this nazi scheme, then biden and then the obamas and trump and always peslosi and newsom and etc etc. But today listening to the chagrin shouting of rep green out of texas bemoaning that when Rosa Parks refused to get up off that seat, she was not waiting for a majority to act (i.e. a support system). To make this short--I have been THE LONE FIGHTER against the rise of fascism out of all the media personalities all the news anchors all the celebrities and all members of Congress. i began writing of the rise in Nazism, death squads, the elon musk was an apartheid racist nazi bigot while he was being sold off to the liberal nazis as a "democrat cool alternative dude helping the environment and playing shoot-to-kill video games from his jack-off headquarters of dirty dudes wankering off to murder video games. I knew he was a nazi murderous bigot because he had participated in trying to have me killed with amber heard after years of her and depp raping abusing and torturing poisoning and mutilating me on a daily basis from which both accelerated in their careers (now using the daughter to inflict non-stop rape and torture as proxy for the momy and daddy so the next generation of nazi filth not even having to pretend to be "alternative" as depp had done, from which I only clicked on his goddamn facebook page to write one line of a compliment resulting in rape torture the murder of my cat for just screaming to stop raping me and saying no. 16 years later they are still having me abused to death, drugged torrtured etc. Now I am truly ranting and digressng while fighting to type hacking and brain-manipulation forcing me into ranting and typos. //I have been fighting this ALONE for over 16 years. I am not sitting in the middle of a public space in front of groups of people, being arrested by police for violating Jim Crow laws. No, there is no evidence NONE of Congress will help me. Rep green certainly will not because I am not of his precious poor black community (or wealthy provileged as his silence-for-complicity is promoting the wealthy entitled blacks who partner with the white mediocrities which are called "supremacists"'. No, I am alone without a single person aiding me in providing evidence and no one shielding me from endless murder and torture rape. I stand up along but there is no al green to defend me or stop this group and he never has. Now I am fighting to pound out words so endlessly my fingers and my biceps lierally are inp ain from pounding endlessly rewriting backspacing cxorrecting what is being blocked and hacked. As I have been writing for years: what will it take for this to be stopped when it created trump the maga movement death squads elon musk put in power and the potential crash of the economy and endless malfeasance the government turning into a money-racket of corrupt lying con artists stealing and sucking all they can and literally destroying swaths of the population. since all the rotten presidents and their filthy "feminist" wivves are all privy to this contract and have fully helped to put trump in power, and no one moreso than obama(s)---

  The never-ending sleazy sick filth of ugly not-jolie shitalina is just a never ending prostituted leech rushing to destroy my health body ...