Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Update on the David Garrett rape/abuse endless contract that never ends. Same as it ever was.

 It's just another racist, rapist abuser I can't get rid of. This morning (my time in Phuket) teleported while awake and all morning having a hate discussion about how being raped, abused and fungus/stinking meat fluids sprayed and inserted into my vagina after he has teleported me while I slept for one month--sticking his pornographic penis in my mouth, slapping my face as I tried to get him off me (he's huge) and he kept slapping me until I reacted in a way that he could get his porn fix for "free" instead of having to take someone either out to dinner or pay for it as a sex act. The hate he has exhibited towards me since May 26 or within a day or two of that date-just as the blood moon appeared and I had downloaded the movie that he starred in--this has not stopped with the rape since that time. Every single day he has stuck his penis in my mouth as my body and brain were inundated with technology that literally FORCED  a love reaction out of me. With subliminal programming that is UNBELIEVABLE the technology is evil, it is truly the work of sinister parasites who are empty and devoid of all love and can't manage to suck energy out of anyone else because they have nothing to give except money, and in this case they don't have to pay for it they are being promoted. I can see in the photos of his newest disco tour that popped up this month that this man looks refreshed, completely energized, relaxed and I am here feeling polluted, drained, cleaning fungus and stinking meat fluids out of my body which is still coming out of my urine because it penetrated into my bladder and into my body at the core of my body. This man has put out videos just since he began torturing me of Germans and Americans lavishing energy, praise and of course Nazi women crying out that he's wonderbar because how these bigot women champion the men who defile, break, abuse, torture me or people like me ("minorities" and "Jews" and whatever else that could have any chance to compete and be beautiful, successful and of course they all want sex slaves and cleaning ladies that operate for free or as cheaply as possible--Thailand being one of their favorite destinations to indulge in the Master-slave enterprise and consumer investment strategies that absolutely pump up the Master race mythology as the Asians absolutely play into slave sex slave cleaning slave and adoring servile slave to the maximum it's something that some Americans even the sell-outs who also do this would cringe at if they saw what real brainwashing and colonization that has gone on uninterrupted without any "PC culture" breaking the chain of breaking down the minds of the subjects who are now slaves.


Thus, in obtaining news from YouTube, because there are some channels that pop up that I am not subscribed to that have information I deem important and just sticking to a few news sources omits information I might otherwise miss--I can't seem to find any news source that is comprehensive in all coverage. There is David Garrett and his parties with huge relaxed smiles on his face as girls cheer him on the Nazi older men lavish praise upon him (how many of them are part of this promotional rape Nazi scheme that this bigot is so absolutely enthralled in and performing with absolute racist Nazi ideology)


For hours this morning I had hissing hate monologues with this person how is doing what all of the rapists and racists have done to me every single day after they rape, torture, teleport (not in that order, they first teleport and then rape and torture then teleport me back while I'm teleported my inert and helpless body is being mutilated--part of my uterus severed out my teeth broken my hair damaged so it's falling out my fingers and toes cut to the bone every day for years and on and on--skin damaged my spine put out of alignment and oh, raped nightly for years and years while I'm in this helpless and comatose state.


Now this German expletive, who after I called the people who have tortured me for years in Whorewood names such as skank whore in my hate and violent verbal mode, has tortured me in their defense, made videos of raping and abusing me (always, night after night, sticking his member in my mouth while slapping my face over and over until I did what he wanted and not stopping until he did so. I was trapped, teleported, mostly asleep or very ill from poisoning basically the equivalent of being tied down and raped and beaten.


Glowing with joy he's out partying and being praised, awarded and I remain cleaning toxic filth out of my body, my living space and when I leave this room I have no idea how many hundreds or at the minimum dozens of people will attack me in pre-orchestrated attacks in every shop and place I have prethought to buy things.


And so, I ask once more for this injustice that has not stopped for over a decade--just this system that is never stopped for a single day, not on holidays not for a single day without pause day-after-day for year-after-year from one hater Nazi bigot and his/her minority minions to the next--

And so, like all of them, the contract to endlessly harangue me for hours every morning so I am screaming and hitting them in rage and explaining, because somehow the technology is too strong for me in this isolated and paralyzed state in this torture chamber with no love, animal, person or anything or body protecting or shielding me and all love taken from me. Asking me for hours why I don't like being slapped, punched, raped by fellatio by someone who I by now can't stand the sight of, tortured mutilated and rotting meat with fungus inserted into my vagina after this man forces fellatio on me night-after-night then slaps my face after he rapes me and insults me and goes off laughing with his lovers and friends to parties and new gigs now deals and his dream promotions handed for being an absolute anti-Semitic racist rapist and using this technology.

Thus, hours of hate and hate, every morning from one of them to the next with their lovers, friends, daughters, lovers lovers and their organization telling them to beat rape punch slap insult and suck my life and love energy out of me if they can get it. Being stuck as a torture and rape victim by men who have sexuality that is cloaked in cold icy exploitation for years, this pornographic player has opened up a portal only to literally pump rotting meat while forcing "subordination" and the rapist dream fantasy of fellatio as an insult to sexuality (always of course supposed to be the victim and nothing insulting towards the creep forcing this or having it done--only the person giving the energy and performing the act is supposed to be the insulted loser and denigrated stupid loser while the rapist is the "winner".

Because I have been stuck in torture, poverty, illness and abuse that has been inflicted upon me BY THE US GOVERNMENT which allies with Nazi Germany and the other Nazi Europ-a governments along with every other government around the planet, I am stuck being sodomized and raped and beaten by man after man who is a firm follower of the Nazi protocol system and their heinous blonde and nazi women wives mothers and sons as they all go off laughing adn then more and more and more of them join in on this contract to abuse me.

What is my "crime" for this going on and on for years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years without end?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...