Thursday, July 15, 2021

Terrorist business discriminatory practices by my mailing service and by Fed Ex: (or so it appears from this distance). I may be stressed-out but I know for certain that there is something wrong as the delivery time I am being charged for is much lower than what the mail service is charging me. I have no other options and I have no choice at this time but to have to go through with it and pay this discriminatory price for a basic service.

 I am being charged a $140 fee by Fed Ex for an international shipment from USA to Thailand for a package weighing less than one ounce--a few grams--two pieces of plastic--two cards. That is all, plus the two pieces of paper that they are contained in. $140 f-ing dollars for two cards to be sent express delivery. The price listed on the FedEx site is far lower than the price my mailing service is charging me--overcharging perhaps. They claim that "we just press the button and this is the price that comes out." Now they claim that there is an additional expense for signature delivery requirement which I have never heard of for a pick-up at the Fed Ex station order. It is ridiculous. Is this me being ripped off by this company mail service or Fed Ex is outrageously overpriced or inflation is dangerous?


Additionally, the arrival time is for longer than one week. I ordered express delivery, they are charging me $140 for a 5-business day service of two plastic cards from Florida to Thailand. I am being screwed over and they won't give me any answers via email to my questions such as how the estimated delivery date is in one week (next Friday is the date the Fed Ex tracking displays). I asked for a next-day service. They refuse to answer any questions they remain silent but have very quickly taken up the money.
I expect that when I try to pick up the package they will lie and tell me it's not yet in the office, as they did the last time I ordered a package with my passport to be picked up at the fed ex station. They lied and said that the package was not there but the tracking info showed that it had arrived for pick up;.
Meanwhile, I now have to wait and wait and wait and pay and pay and this is part of the terror network of discrimination and blocks to all finances, stealing as much of my money as possible (for me to have saved this kind of money has meant much sacrifice for me)
I keep money saved for emergencies. I have been raped, poisoned and drugged and severely under attack by this German getting his hundreds of thousands of dollars in deals from attacking and abusing and using me. I could not function he has kept me drugged up and under stress, plus the sickness from healing. I cannot keep track of my records I can't function or get anything done they have paralyzed me on almost all levels. I am now in some kind of "emergency" state where I have to get cards to withdraw money and shipments that should have taken a few days are now taking weeks to wait to obtain.
Hacking is horrible. I also noticed that hackers inserted words into my emails so when I would write "I just received" the hackers inserted this word "just" a few more times within the same sentence making me sound grammatically wrong. It happened again in many other sentences so all of my sentences were long and rambling with filler words repeated and scattered throughout the post. Commas and periods were also removed.

this is how I can't get anything done or accomplished and now I am paying $200 for two debit cards that I was to sick, too much under abuse and attack to think clearly too sick from detox and more poisoning and drugging too stressed out from being teleported and raped constantly and this is the result--as each of the services I rely on screw me over, give false information (the mailing service claimed they didn't get my information in emails regarding where to ship the package--they then kept me waiting to confirm the exorbitant cost of the package which they have over-priced by probably $50 and then are using the slower mail service and probably stealing money from me. I don't know but it appears to be the case as even expedited service from Fed Ex is a 3-day international and not a 5-business day time period.
They refuse to answer any questions.
Every other word is being partially deleted while I am typing so I must backspace constantly to get anything out, plus the keyboard is now as hard to write on as fighting to hammer nails into cement.

---------------

again, no response from this company in Florida on what signature required means if this is a pick-up at the Fed Ex station. No response to why the package I am paying $140 for express delivery is estimated to arrive in one week, more than 5 business days from now, if you count today being one of the business days that makes 6 business days of this package waiting to be delivered. Nothing from them. They just claim they don't get my emails, then give a quote on the day that I need the package shipped out, knowing that I am overseas--(they could have informed me a few days ago of the price but they claimed they did not get my emails with the fed ex mailing address which they lied about). The service has lied to me in the past. They lie to me all the time in fact they doubled the price of the service and stopped sending me information on mail my box was receiving. When I try to contact other mailing services I get no response because the terrorist organization deletes my inquiries or blocks responses and all phone calls are diverted to their agents so I can't get any business done whatsoever. The hacking is now very bad and the rewriting of my words if horrific I see how badly they change what I have written and it sounds like I can't compose a simple and direct statement or sentence and all my emails make me sound "confused" like I can't spell or think clearly and repeat the same thing--all done by hackers and this includes all my posts which I can't endlessly rewrite and rewrite as they also change posts I rewrite...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assaulted, almost physically in the teleported state for having made the drugged-up mistake of analyzing a German punk band song which I heard back in 1989, using AI as my aid in translation and poetic interpretation.. The other male involved came months ago to threaten to kill me for not allowing him to exploit me so nazis can further be welcomed into America through every administration which brings them all in. It's not the current it's all administrations and their wives vying for office and power money and clout. As usual I can't type without great stressful exertion hacking to the keyboard makes it impossible to type correectly or even at all. //I said no just for having analyzed this song about a "house of lies" which every floor had some deception built into the structure of the building. I analyzed it in terms of Nazi history in Germany. Then more of his songs along the same theme were hacked onto my youtube but the analysis of the word "silent" in conjunction with "silent approval" of status quo-I am writing in cryptic fashion mostly due to the severity of blocks to tying and thinking clearly. I am under multiple layers of attack both brain and writing implement fully under assault. //The point was in silent stealth of creating a goddless system , perhaps luciferian (aka Satanic) of living in the lowest state possible and other interpretations are of mommy coddling you (the State under National Socialism which in modern terms is just "socialism" but under Hitler it was National Socialism--the State provides you shut your mind and obey and feed off the blood of the womb giving you warm comfort as all the other floors of the edifice of society are built on lies which come crashing down. The poetry goes along those lines. The song itself was written 40-45 years ago this person has transmuted into a more corporate personality since then. Mind control is also aimed at former alternative people. Especially in Germany but also especially in the United States or really anywhere it is a manufactured form of silencing by blocking brain function awareness and a "sleeping" mode and then total envelopment and corruption of the person ensues. If they don't comply they are just eliminated in constructed accidents, poisoning and cancers and the like.//HJe came with this violent rapist who is a LIAR about his anti-nazi stance and is part of a spuport column of the Nazi German state waiting to emerge from it's 80 years post nazi era into it's regaining of taking over the world. America being a prime target for overtake and propagandized nazi envelopment as well. Mind control was an experimental system as I have read but cannot quote in concentration camps. This is the inevitable result. //The question while I was cleaning stinking filth sprayed on my patio--debris grime soot and clothing that was white and beautiful marred, black stains and yellow=brown permanently staining substances smeared on my blue silk blanket which I sleep on nightly and the white teeshirt which I have only worn a few times, cleaned the one black stain they put on it 2 days ago and it was hanging outside and is now covered with brown and yellow stains and black marks which were absolutel not there when I was cleaning it or hung it outside. The entire patio filthy as they make it efvery single day. Any time I hang wet clothing to dry they dump clumps of hair, debris which sticks and is coated with something and etc. My living space filthy broken and stinking nasty dirty and it's continuously being atatcked to make it filthy in a most disgusting way. The german rat scum who is adored, welcomed by the equally repugnant or even worse depp family, the "male" had formerly appeared as "alternative" with his hair spiked in semi-punk fashion and clothing of subculture but a fastidious fascist bigot with zero anything related to anything but his greedy grasping and dirty use of his filthy rat daughter to get endlessly more and more and this empire they all envisiokn out of raping and torturing me into "submission" to be a slave tortured and abused and telling them they are "great"-that is trump's plan so they cut my money off and abuse me without end. //I told this man who has not attacked me and I had been about 20 feet away from him back in 1994 in a concert n Germany but that is a different story but it was a contact not hostile not close but still an awareness. //I just analyzed this song because it coincided with my chat with ai about the lying hate of h-wood which brought me to this house of lies song and poetry. Must I delve into the utter irony and hypocrisy of this all? I believe the poet and artist stopped the other German scum filth ape from physically assaulting me and as opposed to the nmormal routine, the attack stopped after my 6th time of repeating that I will not be with any of them and that all the nice people are dead and they have been killed off by this group. The ugly rat ape parasite who has beaten raped tortured me until huge lines of grey hair appeared and went on and on with kristti noem for months with the drpp stinking dirty rat they all gather around these nasty dirty rape enabling nazi women who gloat in a sense of "superiority" that they are pushing "other women" to be the bearers of the hate of these filthy dirty "men" who formerly had to take it out on their shitty stupid gold digger wives who bore the brunt but now...oh happy day for the nazi scum with this system. It is so far worse than anything I have ever heard of regarding the abuse of girls and women in the Epstein files or the accounts of rape and being lured in (some trying to testify "committing suicide" which is obviously a lie in the house of lies the whorewood house of lies with lying whorewood-congress and every single president and their nasty dirty wife as well). //

  ...and then, every time I open wnyu archives I must first scroll to the "archives" section, which ALWAYS has "the coming of...