Thursday, July 15, 2021

Terrorist business discriminatory practices by my mailing service and by Fed Ex: (or so it appears from this distance). I may be stressed-out but I know for certain that there is something wrong as the delivery time I am being charged for is much lower than what the mail service is charging me. I have no other options and I have no choice at this time but to have to go through with it and pay this discriminatory price for a basic service.

 I am being charged a $140 fee by Fed Ex for an international shipment from USA to Thailand for a package weighing less than one ounce--a few grams--two pieces of plastic--two cards. That is all, plus the two pieces of paper that they are contained in. $140 f-ing dollars for two cards to be sent express delivery. The price listed on the FedEx site is far lower than the price my mailing service is charging me--overcharging perhaps. They claim that "we just press the button and this is the price that comes out." Now they claim that there is an additional expense for signature delivery requirement which I have never heard of for a pick-up at the Fed Ex station order. It is ridiculous. Is this me being ripped off by this company mail service or Fed Ex is outrageously overpriced or inflation is dangerous?


Additionally, the arrival time is for longer than one week. I ordered express delivery, they are charging me $140 for a 5-business day service of two plastic cards from Florida to Thailand. I am being screwed over and they won't give me any answers via email to my questions such as how the estimated delivery date is in one week (next Friday is the date the Fed Ex tracking displays). I asked for a next-day service. They refuse to answer any questions they remain silent but have very quickly taken up the money.
I expect that when I try to pick up the package they will lie and tell me it's not yet in the office, as they did the last time I ordered a package with my passport to be picked up at the fed ex station. They lied and said that the package was not there but the tracking info showed that it had arrived for pick up;.
Meanwhile, I now have to wait and wait and wait and pay and pay and this is part of the terror network of discrimination and blocks to all finances, stealing as much of my money as possible (for me to have saved this kind of money has meant much sacrifice for me)
I keep money saved for emergencies. I have been raped, poisoned and drugged and severely under attack by this German getting his hundreds of thousands of dollars in deals from attacking and abusing and using me. I could not function he has kept me drugged up and under stress, plus the sickness from healing. I cannot keep track of my records I can't function or get anything done they have paralyzed me on almost all levels. I am now in some kind of "emergency" state where I have to get cards to withdraw money and shipments that should have taken a few days are now taking weeks to wait to obtain.
Hacking is horrible. I also noticed that hackers inserted words into my emails so when I would write "I just received" the hackers inserted this word "just" a few more times within the same sentence making me sound grammatically wrong. It happened again in many other sentences so all of my sentences were long and rambling with filler words repeated and scattered throughout the post. Commas and periods were also removed.

this is how I can't get anything done or accomplished and now I am paying $200 for two debit cards that I was to sick, too much under abuse and attack to think clearly too sick from detox and more poisoning and drugging too stressed out from being teleported and raped constantly and this is the result--as each of the services I rely on screw me over, give false information (the mailing service claimed they didn't get my information in emails regarding where to ship the package--they then kept me waiting to confirm the exorbitant cost of the package which they have over-priced by probably $50 and then are using the slower mail service and probably stealing money from me. I don't know but it appears to be the case as even expedited service from Fed Ex is a 3-day international and not a 5-business day time period.
They refuse to answer any questions.
Every other word is being partially deleted while I am typing so I must backspace constantly to get anything out, plus the keyboard is now as hard to write on as fighting to hammer nails into cement.

---------------

again, no response from this company in Florida on what signature required means if this is a pick-up at the Fed Ex station. No response to why the package I am paying $140 for express delivery is estimated to arrive in one week, more than 5 business days from now, if you count today being one of the business days that makes 6 business days of this package waiting to be delivered. Nothing from them. They just claim they don't get my emails, then give a quote on the day that I need the package shipped out, knowing that I am overseas--(they could have informed me a few days ago of the price but they claimed they did not get my emails with the fed ex mailing address which they lied about). The service has lied to me in the past. They lie to me all the time in fact they doubled the price of the service and stopped sending me information on mail my box was receiving. When I try to contact other mailing services I get no response because the terrorist organization deletes my inquiries or blocks responses and all phone calls are diverted to their agents so I can't get any business done whatsoever. The hacking is now very bad and the rewriting of my words if horrific I see how badly they change what I have written and it sounds like I can't compose a simple and direct statement or sentence and all my emails make me sound "confused" like I can't spell or think clearly and repeat the same thing--all done by hackers and this includes all my posts which I can't endlessly rewrite and rewrite as they also change posts I rewrite...

No comments:

Post a Comment

arnold shitniger is so incompetent as an artist, so incompetent to create any unique movie concept, is so nasty and has been trained to be a nazi infiltrator and programmer influencer retained in that position so filth greasy "I'm Italian-american" nazi mafia of nancy pelosi out of california along with newsom and his teams of lying money-thieving rapist dirty plantation racist nazi "men" many blacks and latinos form their unification of master-slave profiteering---the trickle down of dirty work minorities operating like loving groveling slaves to inflict violence and soon murder gangs when california breaks with the U.S. in it's own "independent" state, as this rotten filth gil duran wrote about with his encounter of his 'master" peter Thiel and writes this book, as a "latino" he appears to be "progressive" or against racism but oh, au contrair oh the mansions he expects to gain out of writing this reverse programming book(s) and in being interviewed by all the comlimentaty white boys of nazi california "democrat party" affiliation. Too bad their white rapist near-governor was accused of rape which abounds in that culture. But I was just inserting this to write that hacking prevented me from being able to write proper nouns with capital letters it's so painful and impossible to write and pound every letter down many typos and mistakes although I did write correctly they also insert words and delete, etc please be aware of this if anyone is reading this--it turns me into a ranting lunatic writing in hate and rage. its' 15 -17 years or longer of white nazi trash shit "men" I never wanted anything to do with teleporting raping dismembering mutilating poisoning rape pounding poison into my body as they laugh, literlaly they are sick as fuck fuckers adn shitalina has been applauded oprah participated and for saying she's an aunt jemima under drugging, and hyyponsis prompting by her that allowed for years and years and years of blacks to rush violently at me, culminating in people masturbating in front of me rushing hitting me without any rationale other than I kept repeating what i "meant" which is that they are supporting white plantation slave society they are attacking me for SAYING THE TRUTH AND REALITY not that this is a racist comment; its' derived from what Malcolm X said, which I believe Farrakhan had a hand or hoof in having killed so he could capitalize and mop up the remnants of the Malcolm X legacy followers and has been inserted as the face of nazi black induction into racist hegemony. That is the plantation system in California almost completely out of the "closet" with a "liberal" costume and although ugly shit arnold is a repug he has set the rape and plantation nazi standards and has all the nazi gold to pay off or using his extremely hateful violent gangs such as this goddamn sick crap who starred in better call saul they are so violent and ugly I now commiserate with kristi noem I thought she was just racist when she could not stand that culture and wanted them out and gone. I now fully understand her stance as I had no experience of that kind of sick dirty shit before--I had a bad bitter experience of it in Miami but only after the nazis took over south beach; they turned it into a nazi cartel and latinos prove to be the most vicious of nazi supporters, jenifer lopez included and wearing her LA-derived costume of being a "democrat liberal" but is a lynch mob stupid slave put in power for her gyrating sleazy compliance. Not greatly talented but playing influencer role of dying hair blonde being a latino for trump (now there's a title for it, before no one would believe me there was no defining term thanks to trump they have come out as the racist slime they are--the ones who adhere to shit like ugly arnold and they are a lot in california and gavin and ugly shitalina have learned form ugly arnold how to play that plantation imperialistic game from within america in the outskirts of america, californication they retain teh most disgusting of latinos to serve as their upcoming death squad operators who are blank, stupid and willing to commit egregious violence when ugly sstupid sick arnold can't get what he wants through his bullshit fake smiles he learned and has used to get people to comply but now thanks to this technology and a congress handing that foreign fungus virus scum all the wapons he can obtain to inflict nazi genocidal violence and death squads of sick dirty even more stuppid than he latinos and blacks. No problem for shit like the white worm senators who came under biden from the repug side (friends of dirty joe biden) to scream yell abuse and have me raped as their proxy dirty fuckers and they got immunity from prosecution in the georgia interference case --that would be greasy lindsey graham cracker) and etc. All of this plus putting musk and trump inpower has been engineered by rancid ugly arnold and still on one begins to stop him whatsoever in anyway, ever. The dependence on his nazi money flowing to pay off, the white nazi filth of congress so intent on having their surreptitious nazi enforcer outside of the legal gaze acting like a thug death squad operator under the guise of being a governor endlessly handed eveyr means possible to retain this pig snout snorting up of all that filthy ape can suck out--and so by now it's reacing hundreds if not thousands or more of this ugly ape having non-stop groups celebrities attacking me--in the past 6 months it's been maybe 500-1000 celebrities non-stop violently punching raping abusing insulting yelling death threats-dirty tucker carlson who sounds so calm and like a balanced person is a yelling nazi, no surprise there-fully on board with nazi infiltration because he's living in England and he's a tool for murdoch and he's a traitor and the democrats haven't stopped talking about him since he attacked me only a few days ago--but at least a dozen celebrity terrorists abusing me instantly for being suck watching theinternet to not react to the ugly filth--as I am alone and drugged sick and fighting death my body mutilated beyond repair by the endless slicing for just defending my basic human rights---// of america and no one fucking cares they just bring that hunk of shit into america to inflict as much damage as possible. Especially the sick filth of congress like elizabeth warren looking to increase the nazi underlying theme of alternative concepts so she threatened to have me killed for not happily offering a german sick fuck who just raped me and the ugly daughter shit of depp with ideas about punk culture so they can produce and she can profit off the movie so the image of america not being a nazi shithold colony in which that filth projects her squad of nazi collaborators becoming rich (after being homeless after working in a bar suddenly every riches is offered by dirty filth of ugly arnold because he's been put in that role, just as stuipid and ugly shitalina who has been put in the same role to dispense untold millions of dollars in awards to all the minority shit who gush at being welcomed into nazi culture and glorified, put in lead roles, handed mansions and fuck america--that is the resounding echo that is repeated in every action. All the "patriots' like tom cruise is part of this effort, a must duplicitous scheme and it has worked the stupid americans go along like clockwork golden shower yellow raining down on america. Fuck america the dirty sick violent vile should be deported by ice latnio shit associated with jenifer lopez and her gang of crap and the rest of them just insidious and ugly and violent. None of them has an iota of compassion beauty soulful creative intelligence they are grasping ugly sleazy dirty rape and death culture gang banger sick fuckery put in p ower by aa destroyed government which is the same, just concealed with flowery law-degree rhetoric like hillary is a prime example. But ugly shit arnold has lost his career years ago because other than portarying huge hulk of a pile of muscular shit killing and making jokes about it, to imprint into the dumb population the thrill of nazi violence, theft and everything that killing and pounding people down implies to the godless and greedy soulless culture inundated with porn, rape and endless wars so it's a death and expropriation culture. Because that u gly stupid fuck along with the u gly sleaze shit of shitalina and the rest of this crp, they must torture me to obtain ideas and to get this contract for their cartel of whorewood shit and crap foreve more pumped out ejactulated into the movie sphere and the public doesn't gie a damn. More violence more nazi programming more rape culture adorned with media make-up never a single expose of the rancid filth rape celebrities they jsut attack the "jew" and then replace his studio with a plethora of rape nazi shit skank bitches who all get their little studios, but have no ideas until they get them out of me via torture endlessly day after day. Because they are INCOMPETENT: Ugly, stinking filth Arnold shitburger white trash shitnigger ugly stupid sick fuck and his greasy filth brigade of scum and trashy shit like ignorant ugly shitalina all the parasites who feed off abuse and torrture my body endlessly mutilated permanent damage endless hate by shit filth forced upon me from this goddamn sick fuck shit government laughing stupid ugly dirty senators who make statements about how "disgusting" the democrats are when they do things or say things far less ugly and sinister than all they do in teleportation with their demo-rat partners all together. What a shit parade. Unable to not respond to this ugly filth fucking scum rat arnold and his ugly hate comments while I am always sick, always physically in pain, injected (they slashed into my body again, my hands are grotesque, all nails are black, broken half-hanging off my hands which are huge, deformed from nightly slashing under the cuticles to the bone slicing into tiny blood vessels until the fingers are being sliced off daily in this manner from just fighting to not get raped and poisoned to death and not have my life destroyed with my permission as this shit gruop of fucking hate and ugliness is trying to abuse me to death to comply with with the shit politicians like john kennedy, so beloved another dirty fuck "charasmatic" insulting lying hateful bigot americans can't get enough of these piles of shit put in power. so he said some insult while I was watching a movie, enjoying it. He made some nasty racist genocidal comment about killing me using very ugly hateful language, I responded with he's the trash shit but you all keep propelling that ugly trash shit into power all I do is fight to retain my body every day so disfigured from the decadess of this group masturbating over torrure adn rape. Ugly dirty cornell west seeming to be an antidote masturbated in front of me, as well as progressives the white nazi shit and then bernie sanders said "I can see why they call you bitch" as aoc sneered that "we will make you homeless' smirking and laughing. All for responding to abuse insults after years of them poisoning and raping me before I began to fight back and then screaming in rage and hitting them trying to kill them. I pray every day for u gly arnold and shitalina to die instantly and also the rest of them (you) after 20 years of this kind of noo-stop murder for just being talented beautiful so all they have done is steal my ideas, make millions off them, delete all evidence and have untold hundfreds and hundreds of thousands of people attack me literally poisoning raping mutilating my body. So this filth ape made some nazi death slogan qwhich of course that ugly ape can only repeat nazi established genocidal insults he can't think of a single, not one single original idea not even for his fantasy dream of reliving his childhood training to go to america and turn it into a nazi vassal state. And like on cue, all the shit apes of whorewood comply instantly as long as they can escape from the filth and shit they personally ensured would be polluting america with their racist policies and politics--creating nazi ghettos within america and then having shit like oprah and farrakhan manipulate and connive to put trump in power so their nazi little plantation cartels will be blacks enslaving Jews

 (killing jews that is their instruction as well as the filthy latinos that hover aroudn the pile of shit that ugly arnold is) it is unbelie...