Monday, July 12, 2021

Terrirust run-around from Fed Ex Thailand (controlled by international Nazi network of terrorists). I can't copy and paste onto my post published earlier as the format is also probably hacked so it's being partially deleted and inserted into the middle of my post and I can't control it. I am still waiting for them to phone the office for me. They are giving me 100% run around bs and I have tried every avenue of inquiry and am getting circle upon circle of lies with no accurate help or information whatsoever. I have now spent over 1 1/2 hours trying to get a phone number that works and confirmation that the store that had closed, which is still listed by the terrorists hacking into my page for information, is still open but I know that it has moved. I can't get any help whatsoever in Thailand for any service. This also goes for Dell Computers where all calls are blanked out, silenced, told they can't speak English, I sit and wait and they hang up on me, and that goes for all international calls to the US for customer service as all my phone calls are rerouted and montered so I am discriminated against 100% of the time for basic services and can't get accurate help or information That goes for US companies and US Government sites as well.

 Kritsada S: Hello (name deleted by myself) ,thank you for visiting FedEx.com I am Kritsada and will help you today.

You: Hello. I just need the Phuket Fed Ex office telephone number. It is not listed on the Fed Ex website anywhere.
Kritsada S: Please contact FedEx Call center 1782 , 024912000
You: I have tried that number two times and I got no answer. I need you to contact them for me please because I have had only problems with that customer service. I need just the phone number for the Phuket office please obtain it for me. Thank you.
I phoned the Bangkok customer service number on Saturday and was given a phone number in Phuket that was a fax number. I phoned this morning and got no answer when I tried two times. Please call the center for me as you are part of the Fed Ex support team.
Kritsada S: Tel : 076-373173
This is phuket number sir.
You: That is exactly the number I tried and wrote down in my email. I got a fax when I phoned.
The last time I was at that office there was a sign that the office had moved. Please contact them directly and ask them if they are still on Thepkassatri Road and next to the Kasikorn bank.
I need to order a pick-up at the Phuket Fed Ex and this is why I must confirm that the address is still valid and that I can drive to the address and it's still an operating branch of Fed Ex. Please can you contact them and ask if they are still at that location for me? I am not able to drive there myself and I am going to order an express delivery from the United States and need the package very quickly.
Kritsada S: https://local.fedex.com/en-th/phuket/hkta/
You: I have gone to that site 5 times and need confirmation by phone that it is still valid. Please phone them for me and confirm the address is correct and location is still at that address.
As I wrote, the Bangkok customer service gave me the phone number you listed and I got transferred to a fax machine. I cannot reach them by phone can you please confirm address verbally with that office?
Kritsada S: May I have Tracking number please.
You: I have not made a package I will need to make an order this week.
That is why I am checking that the address is current, before I make an order with your company for express pick up at the Phuket Branch.
Kritsada S: Please tried to contact Tel : 076-373173 sir.
You: The last time I was at the Fed Ex Phuket office you listed, it was closed and there was a sign that it had moved to another location. That is why I am checking as the address on the website is the old address
I can't reach that number you have to phone them they transfer the call to fax when I call. Sir.\
Kritsada S: This is new address office at Phuket sir. https://local.fedex.com/en-th/phuket/hkta/
You: I am a female not a "sir".
That is the same address listed as earlier on the site. It was closed and a sign said the store had moved the last time I was there. For the 7th time I need you to phone them personally as I cannot reach that number because it is transferred to a fax machine.
Kritsada S: We are sorry ma'am.
You: thank you
phone them please. Is that impossible for you to do when you are a Fed Ex agent giving simple information?
Kritsada S: We are sorry ma,am, This is telephone number of phuket 076-373173. Could you please tried again.
You: NO, I need you to try it as I can't reach them and I can't try it again. Can you try it?

-----------------
At this point the agent disconnected the chat without any word or apology and I was sent to the virtual assistant. "Your live chat session has ended. You are now chatting with the FedEx Virtual Assistant.: 

I phoned, as I wrote in my last post, the main customer service number twice and got dead air one time and the phone was not picked up the second time.
The call to the Phuket office that I was given and it was repeated above was transferred to a fax and all I got was fax beeps. My 7 requests  for the agent to phone personally was met with repeat "no understand" types of responses. So far I can't get a single bit of accurate information. This is one way I have been forced into unending poverty and powerlessness in these huge Nazi-controlled systems where they have taken full control over every phone call and business. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

arnold shitniger is so incompetent as an artist, so incompetent to create any unique movie concept, is so nasty and has been trained to be a nazi infiltrator and programmer influencer retained in that position so filth greasy "I'm Italian-american" nazi mafia of nancy pelosi out of california along with newsom and his teams of lying money-thieving rapist dirty plantation racist nazi "men" many blacks and latinos form their unification of master-slave profiteering---the trickle down of dirty work minorities operating like loving groveling slaves to inflict violence and soon murder gangs when california breaks with the U.S. in it's own "independent" state, as this rotten filth gil duran wrote about with his encounter of his 'master" peter Thiel and writes this book, as a "latino" he appears to be "progressive" or against racism but oh, au contrair oh the mansions he expects to gain out of writing this reverse programming book(s) and in being interviewed by all the comlimentaty white boys of nazi california "democrat party" affiliation. Too bad their white rapist near-governor was accused of rape which abounds in that culture. But I was just inserting this to write that hacking prevented me from being able to write proper nouns with capital letters it's so painful and impossible to write and pound every letter down many typos and mistakes although I did write correctly they also insert words and delete, etc please be aware of this if anyone is reading this--it turns me into a ranting lunatic writing in hate and rage. its' 15 -17 years or longer of white nazi trash shit "men" I never wanted anything to do with teleporting raping dismembering mutilating poisoning rape pounding poison into my body as they laugh, literlaly they are sick as fuck fuckers adn shitalina has been applauded oprah participated and for saying she's an aunt jemima under drugging, and hyyponsis prompting by her that allowed for years and years and years of blacks to rush violently at me, culminating in people masturbating in front of me rushing hitting me without any rationale other than I kept repeating what i "meant" which is that they are supporting white plantation slave society they are attacking me for SAYING THE TRUTH AND REALITY not that this is a racist comment; its' derived from what Malcolm X said, which I believe Farrakhan had a hand or hoof in having killed so he could capitalize and mop up the remnants of the Malcolm X legacy followers and has been inserted as the face of nazi black induction into racist hegemony. That is the plantation system in California almost completely out of the "closet" with a "liberal" costume and although ugly shit arnold is a repug he has set the rape and plantation nazi standards and has all the nazi gold to pay off or using his extremely hateful violent gangs such as this goddamn sick crap who starred in better call saul they are so violent and ugly I now commiserate with kristi noem I thought she was just racist when she could not stand that culture and wanted them out and gone. I now fully understand her stance as I had no experience of that kind of sick dirty shit before--I had a bad bitter experience of it in Miami but only after the nazis took over south beach; they turned it into a nazi cartel and latinos prove to be the most vicious of nazi supporters, jenifer lopez included and wearing her LA-derived costume of being a "democrat liberal" but is a lynch mob stupid slave put in power for her gyrating sleazy compliance. Not greatly talented but playing influencer role of dying hair blonde being a latino for trump (now there's a title for it, before no one would believe me there was no defining term thanks to trump they have come out as the racist slime they are--the ones who adhere to shit like ugly arnold and they are a lot in california and gavin and ugly shitalina have learned form ugly arnold how to play that plantation imperialistic game from within america in the outskirts of america, californication they retain teh most disgusting of latinos to serve as their upcoming death squad operators who are blank, stupid and willing to commit egregious violence when ugly sstupid sick arnold can't get what he wants through his bullshit fake smiles he learned and has used to get people to comply but now thanks to this technology and a congress handing that foreign fungus virus scum all the wapons he can obtain to inflict nazi genocidal violence and death squads of sick dirty even more stuppid than he latinos and blacks. No problem for shit like the white worm senators who came under biden from the repug side (friends of dirty joe biden) to scream yell abuse and have me raped as their proxy dirty fuckers and they got immunity from prosecution in the georgia interference case --that would be greasy lindsey graham cracker) and etc. All of this plus putting musk and trump inpower has been engineered by rancid ugly arnold and still on one begins to stop him whatsoever in anyway, ever. The dependence on his nazi money flowing to pay off, the white nazi filth of congress so intent on having their surreptitious nazi enforcer outside of the legal gaze acting like a thug death squad operator under the guise of being a governor endlessly handed eveyr means possible to retain this pig snout snorting up of all that filthy ape can suck out--and so by now it's reacing hundreds if not thousands or more of this ugly ape having non-stop groups celebrities attacking me--in the past 6 months it's been maybe 500-1000 celebrities non-stop violently punching raping abusing insulting yelling death threats-dirty tucker carlson who sounds so calm and like a balanced person is a yelling nazi, no surprise there-fully on board with nazi infiltration because he's living in England and he's a tool for murdoch and he's a traitor and the democrats haven't stopped talking about him since he attacked me only a few days ago--but at least a dozen celebrity terrorists abusing me instantly for being suck watching theinternet to not react to the ugly filth--as I am alone and drugged sick and fighting death my body mutilated beyond repair by the endless slicing for just defending my basic human rights---// of america and no one fucking cares they just bring that hunk of shit into america to inflict as much damage as possible. Especially the sick filth of congress like elizabeth warren looking to increase the nazi underlying theme of alternative concepts so she threatened to have me killed for not happily offering a german sick fuck who just raped me and the ugly daughter shit of depp with ideas about punk culture so they can produce and she can profit off the movie so the image of america not being a nazi shithold colony in which that filth projects her squad of nazi collaborators becoming rich (after being homeless after working in a bar suddenly every riches is offered by dirty filth of ugly arnold because he's been put in that role, just as stuipid and ugly shitalina who has been put in the same role to dispense untold millions of dollars in awards to all the minority shit who gush at being welcomed into nazi culture and glorified, put in lead roles, handed mansions and fuck america--that is the resounding echo that is repeated in every action. All the "patriots' like tom cruise is part of this effort, a must duplicitous scheme and it has worked the stupid americans go along like clockwork golden shower yellow raining down on america. Fuck america the dirty sick violent vile should be deported by ice latnio shit associated with jenifer lopez and her gang of crap and the rest of them just insidious and ugly and violent. None of them has an iota of compassion beauty soulful creative intelligence they are grasping ugly sleazy dirty rape and death culture gang banger sick fuckery put in p ower by aa destroyed government which is the same, just concealed with flowery law-degree rhetoric like hillary is a prime example. But ugly shit arnold has lost his career years ago because other than portarying huge hulk of a pile of muscular shit killing and making jokes about it, to imprint into the dumb population the thrill of nazi violence, theft and everything that killing and pounding people down implies to the godless and greedy soulless culture inundated with porn, rape and endless wars so it's a death and expropriation culture. Because that u gly stupid fuck along with the u gly sleaze shit of shitalina and the rest of this crp, they must torture me to obtain ideas and to get this contract for their cartel of whorewood shit and crap foreve more pumped out ejactulated into the movie sphere and the public doesn't gie a damn. More violence more nazi programming more rape culture adorned with media make-up never a single expose of the rancid filth rape celebrities they jsut attack the "jew" and then replace his studio with a plethora of rape nazi shit skank bitches who all get their little studios, but have no ideas until they get them out of me via torture endlessly day after day. Because they are INCOMPETENT: Ugly, stinking filth Arnold shitburger white trash shitnigger ugly stupid sick fuck and his greasy filth brigade of scum and trashy shit like ignorant ugly shitalina all the parasites who feed off abuse and torrture my body endlessly mutilated permanent damage endless hate by shit filth forced upon me from this goddamn sick fuck shit government laughing stupid ugly dirty senators who make statements about how "disgusting" the democrats are when they do things or say things far less ugly and sinister than all they do in teleportation with their demo-rat partners all together. What a shit parade. Unable to not respond to this ugly filth fucking scum rat arnold and his ugly hate comments while I am always sick, always physically in pain, injected (they slashed into my body again, my hands are grotesque, all nails are black, broken half-hanging off my hands which are huge, deformed from nightly slashing under the cuticles to the bone slicing into tiny blood vessels until the fingers are being sliced off daily in this manner from just fighting to not get raped and poisoned to death and not have my life destroyed with my permission as this shit gruop of fucking hate and ugliness is trying to abuse me to death to comply with with the shit politicians like john kennedy, so beloved another dirty fuck "charasmatic" insulting lying hateful bigot americans can't get enough of these piles of shit put in power. so he said some insult while I was watching a movie, enjoying it. He made some nasty racist genocidal comment about killing me using very ugly hateful language, I responded with he's the trash shit but you all keep propelling that ugly trash shit into power all I do is fight to retain my body every day so disfigured from the decadess of this group masturbating over torrure adn rape. Ugly dirty cornell west seeming to be an antidote masturbated in front of me, as well as progressives the white nazi shit and then bernie sanders said "I can see why they call you bitch" as aoc sneered that "we will make you homeless' smirking and laughing. All for responding to abuse insults after years of them poisoning and raping me before I began to fight back and then screaming in rage and hitting them trying to kill them. I pray every day for u gly arnold and shitalina to die instantly and also the rest of them (you) after 20 years of this kind of noo-stop murder for just being talented beautiful so all they have done is steal my ideas, make millions off them, delete all evidence and have untold hundfreds and hundreds of thousands of people attack me literally poisoning raping mutilating my body. So this filth ape made some nazi death slogan qwhich of course that ugly ape can only repeat nazi established genocidal insults he can't think of a single, not one single original idea not even for his fantasy dream of reliving his childhood training to go to america and turn it into a nazi vassal state. And like on cue, all the shit apes of whorewood comply instantly as long as they can escape from the filth and shit they personally ensured would be polluting america with their racist policies and politics--creating nazi ghettos within america and then having shit like oprah and farrakhan manipulate and connive to put trump in power so their nazi little plantation cartels will be blacks enslaving Jews

 (killing jews that is their instruction as well as the filthy latinos that hover aroudn the pile of shit that ugly arnold is) it is unbelie...