Monday, July 12, 2021

Terrirust run-around from Fed Ex Thailand (controlled by international Nazi network of terrorists). I can't copy and paste onto my post published earlier as the format is also probably hacked so it's being partially deleted and inserted into the middle of my post and I can't control it. I am still waiting for them to phone the office for me. They are giving me 100% run around bs and I have tried every avenue of inquiry and am getting circle upon circle of lies with no accurate help or information whatsoever. I have now spent over 1 1/2 hours trying to get a phone number that works and confirmation that the store that had closed, which is still listed by the terrorists hacking into my page for information, is still open but I know that it has moved. I can't get any help whatsoever in Thailand for any service. This also goes for Dell Computers where all calls are blanked out, silenced, told they can't speak English, I sit and wait and they hang up on me, and that goes for all international calls to the US for customer service as all my phone calls are rerouted and montered so I am discriminated against 100% of the time for basic services and can't get accurate help or information That goes for US companies and US Government sites as well.

 Kritsada S: Hello (name deleted by myself) ,thank you for visiting FedEx.com I am Kritsada and will help you today.

You: Hello. I just need the Phuket Fed Ex office telephone number. It is not listed on the Fed Ex website anywhere.
Kritsada S: Please contact FedEx Call center 1782 , 024912000
You: I have tried that number two times and I got no answer. I need you to contact them for me please because I have had only problems with that customer service. I need just the phone number for the Phuket office please obtain it for me. Thank you.
I phoned the Bangkok customer service number on Saturday and was given a phone number in Phuket that was a fax number. I phoned this morning and got no answer when I tried two times. Please call the center for me as you are part of the Fed Ex support team.
Kritsada S: Tel : 076-373173
This is phuket number sir.
You: That is exactly the number I tried and wrote down in my email. I got a fax when I phoned.
The last time I was at that office there was a sign that the office had moved. Please contact them directly and ask them if they are still on Thepkassatri Road and next to the Kasikorn bank.
I need to order a pick-up at the Phuket Fed Ex and this is why I must confirm that the address is still valid and that I can drive to the address and it's still an operating branch of Fed Ex. Please can you contact them and ask if they are still at that location for me? I am not able to drive there myself and I am going to order an express delivery from the United States and need the package very quickly.
Kritsada S: https://local.fedex.com/en-th/phuket/hkta/
You: I have gone to that site 5 times and need confirmation by phone that it is still valid. Please phone them for me and confirm the address is correct and location is still at that address.
As I wrote, the Bangkok customer service gave me the phone number you listed and I got transferred to a fax machine. I cannot reach them by phone can you please confirm address verbally with that office?
Kritsada S: May I have Tracking number please.
You: I have not made a package I will need to make an order this week.
That is why I am checking that the address is current, before I make an order with your company for express pick up at the Phuket Branch.
Kritsada S: Please tried to contact Tel : 076-373173 sir.
You: The last time I was at the Fed Ex Phuket office you listed, it was closed and there was a sign that it had moved to another location. That is why I am checking as the address on the website is the old address
I can't reach that number you have to phone them they transfer the call to fax when I call. Sir.\
Kritsada S: This is new address office at Phuket sir. https://local.fedex.com/en-th/phuket/hkta/
You: I am a female not a "sir".
That is the same address listed as earlier on the site. It was closed and a sign said the store had moved the last time I was there. For the 7th time I need you to phone them personally as I cannot reach that number because it is transferred to a fax machine.
Kritsada S: We are sorry ma'am.
You: thank you
phone them please. Is that impossible for you to do when you are a Fed Ex agent giving simple information?
Kritsada S: We are sorry ma,am, This is telephone number of phuket 076-373173. Could you please tried again.
You: NO, I need you to try it as I can't reach them and I can't try it again. Can you try it?

-----------------
At this point the agent disconnected the chat without any word or apology and I was sent to the virtual assistant. "Your live chat session has ended. You are now chatting with the FedEx Virtual Assistant.: 

I phoned, as I wrote in my last post, the main customer service number twice and got dead air one time and the phone was not picked up the second time.
The call to the Phuket office that I was given and it was repeated above was transferred to a fax and all I got was fax beeps. My 7 requests  for the agent to phone personally was met with repeat "no understand" types of responses. So far I can't get a single bit of accurate information. This is one way I have been forced into unending poverty and powerlessness in these huge Nazi-controlled systems where they have taken full control over every phone call and business. 

No comments:

Post a Comment