Thursday, July 15, 2021

Another day of spewing out the hate from the haters teleporting me. Last night it was two more celebrities who I wrote of yesterday who ran to teleport me with the German prime terrorist who has been inflicting his version of hate and rape for the last 8 weeks or longer. They verbally accosted me, as now every night for years I have had screaming and hate fights with celebrities who feed off negativity and get promoted for causing more injury to my psyche as they then get more deals. Because I wrote of them the RAN to get involved so they could inflict more injury if possible and threaten, yell at, threaten again and then they are going off after using their anti-Semitic hate hissing at me with another German (usually it's with NY Mafia "Italian-Americans" who they partnered with for years attacking me and profiting off this contract derived from fascist racist Nazism. I had to scream about how they are really promoting racism in their endless "Black Panther" salutes and anti-racist huge sold-out shows--who could the fakes be this time I am writing about, you may or may not be wondering? Well, they appear to be a happily married couple, they are "black" and she dyes her hair blonde. She is known for her "booty" and he's singing raping about thug life and is tough when it comes to threatening me but can't stand up in iota when it comes to deferential slavish devotion to racist anti-Semitic racist "Italian-American" mafia and they nearly drool in obsequious adoration to Germans who are racists who usually are raping and beating/slapping and threatening and attacking me viciously. They seem to gravitate towards the Germans like this. Who could this couple be out of NYC? also with mansions in Beverly Hills? So I had a hate experience as I do every single night while in the most vulnerable state of deep sleep, by the German who is now "friends" with all of them but not with me although he's trying to force the most passionate "love" out of me and then abusing and torturing me according to protocol afterwards. Of course, he "has" to do this violence because he "has to" follow the protocols and is just following orders of this rotten filthy organization mostly controlled by rotting disgusting old men who are fascist and disgusting--all races and colors there is no division it's one huge entity of rotting old men from every country.

 I had to scream at them that they are not only deferring to the most nasty racists in entertainment within the celebrity circles in this contract as they stood as usual mute and dumb, and dumber and dumber it's like they can't begin to conceive of the fact that they are part of a racist system. Of course they know this intrinsically but they "play dumb" I guess but they remain silent. I then scream at them, and then someone or they are noting down the words so they can steal them for their fake presentations about how they are "fighting racism" which is they booty grinding sensational Black Panther performance high-selling point, and thug life mentality of wearing Gucci and driving a Lamborghini to impress and show how much a part of the 4th Reich fascist empire they have been welcomed into with their sell-out high-grossing indoctrination of blacks into fascist  Nazi and Mafia culture, as they nearly swoon in private over Germans who are raping and abusing me. But mostly, they rush like rabid greedy users to get more deals out of participating in this terror torture racist contract because I made a very brief reference to that couple--which is just one pair of so many blacks in the "upper circles" of black wanna be white supremacist Nazi/Mafia performance puppetry that fully indoctrinate the other masses of black consumers into death squad mentality with their crappy K-rap songs and their gyrating sexualized versions of selling out to white supremacy but making it appear as if they are tough and macho and fighting, fighting oh how they are fighting (to get more of that $$$$$ filthy rich but filthy at heart and filthy in mind).

And so, I write of this yet again, another day of this ugliness forced upon me. I had to yell at them as I do with so many of them that I never liked their stuff. I watched the female (seems really dumb in person has nothing to say but of course she's only there to profit off this deal, suck out whatever possible and say nothing as they all do--they all appear absolutely stupid except for some of the Europigapes who have a lot to say but it's all about manipulation and questions about why I won't go along like their rotten other minorities like the squadrons of blacks who fully go along and seem to never question anything about the racist content of their complicity in these actions--but of course they are counting their money and they are making a lot of it after joining in on these excursions of teleportation terror and torture).


I wasn't even going to add this, but I saw on one of the YouTube channels that I watch that has movie reviews for movies I would never watch (or tv shows) but this is a show with constant laughter at the movies and it's more entertaining than the movies ever could be. 

They mentioned that Don Cheadle won an Emmy a few days ago for a 98-second performance in one part of a tv show. 

I was not going to write of this but Cheadle participated in teleportation torture of me--did not attack me personally but was there participating. It's yet another black operating with one of the whites--I can't remember which one exactly it could have been S-negger or it could have been Keanu Reeves---who has a few blacks around him (Naomi Campbell was particularly nasty).

Well, that is the report about the hate that the "anti-racist" blacks of H-wood have dumped on me. I know that the couple I mentioned and I really do not want to help promote them so I will not write their names--even though I wrote the names of others--it's because it is pretty easy to reference the black couple above they have some notable characteristics but I can't think of anything but movie references for the other actors, such as "that actor who starred in Hotel Rwanda." which could mean other actors. Again, a movie portraying genocide and hate and racism (as racism brought on by the Belgian colonialists in the last few centuries was the dividing factor between the Tutsis and the Hutus). The legacy of colonialism and slavery continues but in this modern form it goes in the form of money paid to puppets to grovel nearly at the symbolic feet of the fascists and the Nazis and former slave-owners and "masters" who are still of that exact mentality but are using these symbols of "freedom" to see subliminal and overt iconography of racist adaptation of minorities into the overall slave plantation that spans the globe--now electronically--with their songs which are really training other minorities to learn gang stalking terrorist activities (so so many blacks operate in this capacity in the United States for the white supremacists) and this couple is a most perfect example of this.


however, I would so like if someone would get this teleportation technology out of the hands of the incompetent and the swinish and the greedy and ignorant celebrities and politicians. If they have been trained at Oxford, Georgetown or at some other Ivy League school that doesn't mean they studied ethics or philosophy or have any concern for anything other than learning how to manipulate with the utmost fake charm in order to obtain their unethical goals. 

Now the world is reeling from their policies, as I wrote yesterday the fact of global warming is tied to these very people and the factions that fully support them as the representatives of their greedy and deadly empire. The technology is in the hands of incompetent pig apes people had better understand that my term pig ape is an extremely apt depiction.

------------

Although I have written a long and rambling hate post here, much of it due to brain-altering tech blasting my brain as I fight to type on a hacked keyboard--I had also just written an addition that was deleted by hackers. My thoughts had gone into the realm of how these blacks are thugs but not in the sometimes considered derogatory sense of the slang term Thug. Some black activists claim that using this word against blacks is racist. I will use the term to mean the cult of Kali, the Hindu Goddess of bloodless revenge and of cult sacrificial targeting. The operations of the thugees of India were very similar to those that this terrorist fascist Nazi group/mafia partakes in. They surround the target/victim and feign friendship. They steal whatever they can for the larger benefit of the organization and then in a religious ceremony inflict their violence upon the target. The assassins of the Middle East also employed similar tactics but not as religiously -oriented. Thugs, meaning cult groups with mass violent manipulations covered over with ideological pseudo-religious rationale for simple theft, abuse, rape and murder or torture. That kind of thug. In addition to singing and gyrating about thug life and wearing as much Italian faschion Mafia gear as possible and getting praised and going off to Europe and fawning over white Europ-a's as much as possible and the golden dream of owning a mansion in Europ-a-land and groveling to help abuse me in front of every Germanic Nazi possible and going off laughing and partying and then putting out their performances about how they are incensed about racism because black people just like them need leadership and they are there to fill in the void of misery that somehow exists that they are fighting against (sarcastically-speaking of course).
Thugs. Sleazy and stupid. Every time they teleport me they only have hate and abuse and racist comments to make. Stupid ignorant thugs selling off racism but playing it off as being anti-racist. So, that in essence is what I was screaming at these moronic idiots last night while in my sleeping and fighting to heal state as I always am fighting to heal from the poisoning that people like this put in my body all my life while they surround me like the vicious and stupid animals that they are (meaning the whites, blacks and everyone else participating in this as I am partially paralyzed from their poisoning).
----------
Yes, every day I am attacking a different group, race, color of skin and nationality. The situation of gang stalking is like a global pandemic or sickness and stupidity and there is no superiority or elitism when stupidity and greed are combined with technology that allows every unscrupulous scumbag to inflict their hate upon a target and all governments cover it up, support it AND FUND THESE OPERATIONS.
---------
In a sense I truly regret having written about these creeple as my writing only serves as a stepping stone for their promotions because if I react in a negative way to their negativity which they just dump on me and get relieved of, they then get more promotions and they all go off laughing and participating in this perpetual attack (to the death, that is their intention there is no doubt) as long as they possibly can. Thus, I eventually wish them all death because they are participating in a death contract out on me. They then threaten me further. I wonder how much longer and how many more of these pieces of utter crap I have to deal with for how much longer when will anyone ever stop this so I can live without s*hit people surrounding me who I never liked (never liked most of their movies or music) and think of them as absolutely blank and rotten whore idiots. I write to try to convince people somehow if anyone can ever get this through their heads that allowing this situation to continue the planet is going to be a lot worse off than if morally and artistically competent and of much higher talent actually were put into power or into political office. I try to explain the moral morass of these asses and yet the majority of people are so flooded with the imagery of these hateful and evil celebrities and politicians who are more talented at faking all positive virtues than they are at actually leading with any sense of skill that could actually preserve life for the planet in any foreseeable future.

No comments:

Post a Comment