Friday, July 16, 2021

Update on drugging/poisoning operations as part of the huge multi-pronged system--the endless ordeal of terrorist "gang stalking" obstruction of my Fed Ex/my US mailing service which is ripping me off and lying and refusing to answer questions and overcharging me and not alerting me of mail I receive but charging me the highest prices for service.

*I just tried reading this entire post after publishing it and discovered how badly hacker terrorists had deleted commas particularly in one paragraph below where there are zero commas or periods and the entire thing has been rewritten so it's almost incomprehensible. Words have been partially deleted and misspelled and etc. the usual in other words. I must write this as a kind of caveat as I am not going to spend more time writing this. It comes out as a barrage of non-sensical string-on sentences near the lower portion of this post. I can't change it now just let it be known that this is not my writing or my fault or laziness or lack of competence. 


I wrote of this yesterday: my mailing service in Orlando gave me the highest price for the slowest service yesterday. I just phoned Fed Ex and I may have been transferred to a terrorists "stalking" agent who also continued the lies I was forced to accept for  cost and delivry options. I asked this service--my fault for trusting them in any capacity but I have been too stressed out from rape and torture and abuse from the German and the years of terror and torture going on 24/7 in combination with being partially paralyzed from poisoning, with constant mind control bombardment of my brain which enervates and drains me and makes me incapable of moving --my nervous system is shot my body is always fatigued--I see the change in my body energy once I get out of this tiny cramped torture chamber studio where I am under continuous bombardment of electronic energies and attacks rending me nearly in a non-moving physical state and always with subliminal abuse that I can often "hear" as hissing curse words and insults being pumped and "instructions" and etc--it's a very faint hissing noise but it's not "imaginary".

--------

They charged me for Economy class shipping which is taking 7 business days to arrive *sent out today, Friday the 16th, delivered next Friday by 6 pm on the 23rd in Phuket. The price I was charged for 0.15 pounds (two plastic cards and a few pieces of paper) was $140 for a 7-day international shipment. The Priority class would have been delivered on Tuesday the 20th at a cost of $87 (with tax). The Fed Ex customer service agent I phoned told me that the price is higher for economy because the package remains for a longer time at delivery stations and thus Fed Ex has to charge me more for the handling of the package at these slower destinations. As if the package sitting in a sorting area has to be charged for taking up space, in other words. that was the rationale that I was told, and it was complete lies from the mail service to the Fed Ex service agent I spoke with telling me that because it was a slower delivery that Fed Ex is charging me more for the packing being handled at the various sorting locations. A quite asinine explanation. Maybe she was not lying but it's completely asinine anyway, if this is correct but I seriously doubt it as that goes against all logic and any professional service of such an international nature to charge more for the lower delivery price but charging more because the package has to be charged for being handed at a slower pace. It is ridiculous. I am again stymied and stuck. I cannot change the status of the package once it has gone out. The Orlando mail service lied to me repeatedly throughout this process.

I really do not take blame for not having phoned Fed Ex prior to ordering the shipment because I am not able to function in any business capacity under drugging and rape and torture conditions, with sickness of poisons that have fermented into my body pouring out after I do detoxes and the abuse that never ends. My brain is always under an attack mode and the longer I sit in this studio the more pressure the continuous attacks make on my cognitive abilities--the longer I sit in this place the worse my brain functioning becomes the less I can manage.

---------

The mail service lied to me by telling me they never received two emails with instructions on where to deliver the package. I am 12 hours ahead of their business hours, which means that when they claim they never got the emails, it takes two days to send emails with further instruction. Because they are so nasty in tone in emails I can't phone them and deal with the passive-aggressive nature of their concealed attacks. I don't want to be transferred to a lying hate agent, and in Orlando the attackers are vicious and very violently nasty. I have been in Orlando and I can assure anyone that this is a very hostile racist environment--much worse than Miami. Less hostile than Gainesville but not by much.

I thus have to try to deal with my landlord and try to get the cards before my bank miles away (the one and only branch which I can use to obtain banking services in the entire island--the stalking terror group has ensured that ALL BANKS refuse me services they routinely provide to everyone else--there are always white Europ-a's sitting in their smug positions as the Thais smile black-eyed smiles of hate and thrilling excitement to be participating in attacking someone else--so empowered these terrorists are to be able to get away with screwing someone over and then to be promoted for it!

If the package can arrive, as it did the last time, by morning I can get the money and then drive more miles to deposit it into my landlord's bank account, thus making me two weeks overdue in rent.

All my ability to function is basically gone from the torture, stress, poisoning and above all the drugging that remains as a force of absolute physical, mental and emotional submersion into a non-functioning state. 

-----

On this theme--this morning after having left this studio yesterday to buy food--returned to see layers of caked-on brown filth plastered into the water bin that I keep the water bottles in. The entire bottom was so caked in brown filthy greasy stuff that it took me 7 paper towels, 5 times scrubbing off each successive layer--scratching out parts that had nearly plastered onto the plastic--the white tissues were all coated with brown grease. I can only assume that the large gallon water bottles are doused with drugs and poisons that are clear and tasteless.

--------

At the store yesterday, there were no items marked down on sale. The German man has begun a tactic of stopping the items that are marked down on sale, as the more "compassionate" American abusers out of H-wood had done all these years. Instead prices are marked extremely high. The products I had bought are now taken off the shelves and the only items marked down were pieces of meat that were a bit warm to the touch. The packages didn't smell bad, but that was because the terrorists at the "World Class" store at Central Festival shopping mall inserted fungus into the meat just prior to making sure they were the only packages on sale with huge pieces of meat at prices I can afford--taking them home the fungus had begun to spread, the meat was already very warm because they had put the meat out to grow fungus or to enhance the fungus they sprayed into the meat just before they wrapped the meat in cellophane and then put them out for me to buy on sale--the only items. I had to throw all the meat away. I have no money to throw away like this. I need meat to heal my tissue from the poisons that are constantly being "ripped" out of my body and intestines as I fight to heal from this deadly poisoning ordeal that is now over 10 years of fighting to get this poison out while being abused and tortured, poisoned drugged raped in both teleportation and in my own paid-for home (not that that matters what I pay for or not) and then maimed on a continuous basis as the abuse is so awful so these men and their wives and children and friends can all get as many free deals as possible by demonstrating how violently abusive they are towards me.

All while I am fighting without enough money to eat or get health care to get poison out of my body that was supposed to have killed me probably 20 years ago.

--------------

As I drove back to this huge emptied out condominium complex, the white pair of Europ-a terrorists who probably had gone into my room while I was out buying fungus-coated meat on sale-while all real options had been taken off the shelves--this only began this month since the onset of the terror regime of the Nazi German man who still won't leave me alone he must grab and glob on and latch on to get as many deals as possible for as long as possible. It takes me years to get some of them off me they never stop grabbing on to abusing and raping me, even when they can't get any sexual reaction and I begin to yell that I want them dead, they won't ever stop they continue to get free deals they are also addicted to violence and abuse and they are truly all hateful personalities.

But, the pair of fascist Nazi white Europ-a's were blocking the entrance of the steep entrance into the condo, at the bottom of a very steep hill. The terrorists had put metal gratings over the drainage area just at the bottom of the hill where the entrance and the road intersect. The terrorists then made sure that the metal grates that you drive over to get over the steep and dangerous huge rut where water trickles in a kind of small stream--that only three are not broken and most of the entrance is impossible to drive into. They then make sure that while I am carrying huge bundles of packages on this small motorbike that as I need to turn the 90-degree angle someone is blocking my path. The pair of them were posturing in Nazi poses--the female riding on the back seat standing up in a posture that I barely noticed but observed from the corner of my eye as I tried to swerve to the one spot I could drive up while they slowed down to try to make me fall over or have to stop and fight this huge laden motorbike. The road is normally very empty it's not a main road by any means but a side road for the hillside community. 

I also was confronted with Europ-a's in the store who waited until I was walking up to a cash register to nearly run with their carts just at the exact moment that would require for me to have gone too far to the empty register at the back end of the rows but just at the precise moment I either had to make a 360-turn with the cart that was huge and overflowing with all the bags I carry so the few items I have that I can't have destroyed while I am out of this room, that I hide under my couch in many layers of tied bags so they can't be sprayed and destroyed--I carry at least 4 bags around with me at all times to try to protect various items that are sprayed with stinking substances or damaged or broken if I leave them in my room and go out. Before I finally managed to block the rapists and the terrorists who came into my room and dyed parts of my hair grey (that has stopped since I have finally been able to block out people coming into my room, as well as my hips being put out of balance and etc--and not being raped as well--just to have figured out how to do that has taken me 2 years of fighting--the thought-reading capabilities is astounding. If you think of one protection they can "hear" it and use ways to make it seem as if your actions are "successful" in blocking the terrorists out when in fact it hasn't worked, the conceal their attacks more slyly.

this is a very long post--I had not intended to write it I need to get other things done. As I wrote yesterday I am too stressed out by now to keep this hate and ugliness within myself I need to vent it one way or another and exercise or going out is impossible.

I now have a room of filth that I have to clean due to the white Nazis who are filthy and greasy and rotten who spray their ugliness out on me and then feel light and happy as they posture in their glorified Nazi postures. I can't express how disgusted I am that the US Government has sponsored this and continues to allow this system to fester and these greasebag creeps to be allowed to continue to pour their ugliness and hate and death accidents and poisoning so I can't function or compete as I just sit here fighting to clean and heal and get things done and the stress has accumulated to the point that I can't get anything done any longer except just a few basic chores of cleaning per day and I just sit here in a daze writing about this WAITING FOR MY COUNTRY TO STOP THIS CRIME by writing all these posts about it.


---------------

One more thing: I wrote an email to my landlord, something I never do. I explained to him that I want no email contact due to hackers rewriting or blocking content. I send him physical letters to his home address. He complains about this and demands internet communication. I sent him the first email I have ever sent and the hackers rewrote many of the words and included stupid filler words that water down the communication. It was full of incomprehensible words and sentences and commas had been deleted. I then wrote him another email explaining that the message had been hacked and the mistakes were not mine. He is a terrorist 100% part of the violence, rape and torture of me in this room and according to the protocols that these filthy creeps (all of them, including the "leaders you all worship and love as your fascist Nazi celebrities and leaders and politicians who partake in this crime against me and this system you all are members of) but, he tells me that I am crazy and etc and that it's not happening. I thus have to go through all kinds of hell just to obtain plastic cards. I am a thoroughly clean person (I would not be living in a greasy brown-sprayed studio where brown grease has been sprayed onto the floors, walls, all furniture and clothing and any closets are all stinking and most of my clothing smells rotten and rancid===clothing I have just cleaned, clothing I have never worn is shrunk and filthy and stinking--etc etc.

I am just stuck living like this. I know my government, president after president for many decades have completely endorsed this project of torture, gang stalking terrorism and mind control. 

I just sit here writing about it, waiting for some shift in paradigm for anyone to actually care. I do know that the people who defended me and then had to recede died in weird and before-their-time ways (weird creepy laboratory created and injected cancers is one of the most oft-used government sponsored forms of covert assassination--I believe).

No comments:

Post a Comment