Friday, July 23, 2021

Update on Fed Ex Terrorist/hacking denial of service attack:

 The package has been listed on the Fed Ex site (but no alerts arrived in my email as I have ordered on the site, which have appeared every day except for today, the day of delivery at the Phuket station where I have to pick it up).

I used my SKYPE to phone this branch a few days ago. Now the sound is being remotely blocked. The microphone is listed as being turned on but when I phone the "Echo" Skype testing service that is now being blocked and the call is cut off. I phoned the Phuket station and they hung up on me as well, as if they can't hear me and there is no sound.

Thus, if I drive the long distance to this station they could tell me--as they did the last time I picked a package up there 2 years ago, that the "site has the package listed as having arrived but it hasn't been delivered HERE yet--maybe come back in an hour." (their English was much worse than that, they used gestures and could barely speak English at the one and only Fed Ex station in international Phuket with over 9 million tourists and 30,000 foreigners many out of English-speaking countries.

Plus...the keyboard and laptop I'm using are being blocked and hacked so the operation time is extremely slow, the keyboard is nearly at an impossible state of dysfunction and I'm just struggling to use basic functions including making one phone call to a Fed Ex station to make sure they won't screw me over and over today, using the exact same system of attack as they did the last and only time I have ever been there. Being prepared in advance does not stop the DOS attacks and the lying agents operating at these branches and systems of attack at every juncture of the process (all telecommunications are diverted to probably one source of terrorist hackers, but I am not certain if that is necessarily the case but usually it's the same voices which answer the phones out of very similar places.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mutilation for the endless'th night of slashing into my body by this group of men and women who probably weekly at the very minimum are paid by the hate organization fostering this torture of me to expand fascist nazism into every nook and crevice of the globe--but every inch of my body slashed mutilated but attacking my fingers so they are literally being slowly severed off has been ongoing since 2012--every night, non-stop and nothing I can do at this point to stop it from years of trying and trying and endlessly so sick from poisoning and drugging and abuse ongoing hours pe day (16 hours the norm since trump took office, and perhaps 12 under Biden the norm per day and night---). However, my hands are absolutely disfigured, huge swollen my fingertips resemble bloody sausages with black fingernails cut off from blood and oxygen being cut to the bone regularly every night. Happened again last night and then they insert their drugs and poisons into my blood stream I believe through this mechanism of mutilation. My hands are deformed my body slashed and mutilated scars from them smearing pimple-eruption chemicals or poisons then forcing the eruptions to remain as red scars all over my legs; inserting silicone tabs under my skin to resemble cysts on top of my thighs, over the red pimples--my arms as well ever since childhood this was done to my truly should have been perfect skin. I spend every day shitting out stinking liquids which are buried into my body and the detox and non-stop poisoning this group has inflicted on me because it is impossible for me to protect my home, food and body and every moment I am extremely ill after having been instructed by rancid termini88er arnold about how to inflict the maximum deprivation of healing while detoxing from their MURDER attempts and paralysis attempts (to render me permanently disabled and internally suffocating to death from this goo muck which blocks intestines and function). The same rat shit whose daddy poisoned, raped and beat me every night for years with amber heard and then elon musk grasping at this most lucrative opportunity out of his used electric car shop or business out of Los Angeles and the rest is only merely a shadow of 'history" as none of it has been revealed only that somehow, miraculously musk rose to become the most Nazi-proponent of urging political parties in Germany and elsewhere to openly and visibly embrace nazism and all that entails.

 Still, the rise began with this contract out on me and the depp family which is honored and showered and if amber heard hadn't tried to...