Friday, July 23, 2021

Update on Fed Ex Terrorist/hacking denial of service attack:

 The package has been listed on the Fed Ex site (but no alerts arrived in my email as I have ordered on the site, which have appeared every day except for today, the day of delivery at the Phuket station where I have to pick it up).

I used my SKYPE to phone this branch a few days ago. Now the sound is being remotely blocked. The microphone is listed as being turned on but when I phone the "Echo" Skype testing service that is now being blocked and the call is cut off. I phoned the Phuket station and they hung up on me as well, as if they can't hear me and there is no sound.

Thus, if I drive the long distance to this station they could tell me--as they did the last time I picked a package up there 2 years ago, that the "site has the package listed as having arrived but it hasn't been delivered HERE yet--maybe come back in an hour." (their English was much worse than that, they used gestures and could barely speak English at the one and only Fed Ex station in international Phuket with over 9 million tourists and 30,000 foreigners many out of English-speaking countries.

Plus...the keyboard and laptop I'm using are being blocked and hacked so the operation time is extremely slow, the keyboard is nearly at an impossible state of dysfunction and I'm just struggling to use basic functions including making one phone call to a Fed Ex station to make sure they won't screw me over and over today, using the exact same system of attack as they did the last and only time I have ever been there. Being prepared in advance does not stop the DOS attacks and the lying agents operating at these branches and systems of attack at every juncture of the process (all telecommunications are diverted to probably one source of terrorist hackers, but I am not certain if that is necessarily the case but usually it's the same voices which answer the phones out of very similar places.)


No comments:

Post a Comment