Tuesday, July 13, 2021

I am giving up now. I must write when it's too dangerous to do nothing. The abusers keep me in a state of perpetual attack and they need a reaction. I will do what I can to not react. I just saw that filthy pigalina the whore who has laughed joyously for over 8 years and attacked me is called a producer and has been handed not only awards for ideas she obtained from torturing me but is out being glamorized and has fed completely like a hateful parasite on violence and abuse.

 I am utterly disgusted at the ugliness of this situation and how no one ever stops this filthalina whore and pit that pig who tortured me with her a pair of shit feeding off abusing me for over 8 years using gang stalking and MK ULTRA mind control and teleportation.

Smiling, with plastic surgery and awards and millions and millions of dollars that this pig whore has obtained not just from movies but from the years of abusing me to get promoted into higher positions in whorewood. I am left with no money living on the brink of homelessness all access to even publishing this are blocked by US Government forces operating in secret to really destroy me in every way every day. 

I was curious and I see that t his filthy criminal whore has completely fed off this. Lovingly embracing the filthy German pig ape whore creep who has tortured, slapped, beaten suck h is filthy dirty pig penis in my mouth nearly every night--I react like a "sex slave" calling him all kinds of slavish names and giving him 100% love while this pig has urine and filthy fungus and rotting meat substances inserted into my vagina using these mechanical arms operated by the gang stalking terrorists. The pig did it again last night and no matter what I do, they are using technology to enhance sexual desire although this pig is rotten and ugly and disgusting towards me so that is all I can ever see of him. He is an extremely ugly and violent Nazi German pig ape and filthalina the whore who was married to pig pit the rapist violent abuser is adoring this pig raping me. I have been trying to fight filthalina off me for years. Pig pit the blonde Nazi American tried to have my teeth knocked out when I wrote on my Facebook page that they should not be allowed to be handed awards and steal ideas from my writings and I was asking for justice. That is all I did after--at that time it was more than FIVE YEARS of them jointly attacking me, passing me around to Depp, then the Brooklyn mafia which is an evil and foul group headed by Robert DeNiro and Joe Pesci with Victoria Gotti and her rapist son--filth and crap continuously was sprayed into m ybody and room and then they began slicing into my body every night. My hair has been targeted for years under all o fthem so it's been falling out continuously. filthy pigalina has obtained idea after idea from my writing and I have been blocked from being able to think or write without mind control blocking my thoughts and making me sick from exertion. They have not stopped  having me drugged and poisoned so I do nothing but lay in bed with hard poisons needing health care, which they have blocked from me while inflicting daily injuries and stress upon me then calling me ugly, bitch, stupid and to shut up and etc. Urinating on me when I am telling them they are filthy whores, punching at me, hitting me, spitting on me, raping me, and now this disgusting pig ape form Germany is endlessly slapping my face and forcing fellatio on me and then afterwards inserting fungus and urine and rotting meat into my body as he like filthalina goes off partying and elated and feeding off it all. 


years of writing about this to nothing and no one ever doing anything. 

i thus give up on American society it is a failing country and that is not just because of the filth that these whores are in whorewood but because of you people who never did anything to stop this situation occurring to me, and so Trump was handed the teleportation technology so he could then get promoted and after raping me, he too got the attention of this Nazi organization and was put into President position partially for his crime against me. Then 4 more years of his torture with his Nazi europigape wives, and children, and then this is STILL GOING ON. and People are wondering how America is turning into a fascist Nazi state. The pigs responsible for helping in great part to create this huge problem of division in America are filthy pigalina and pit the couple of rotten whores who have been handed every plastic surgery expert and have been allowed to feed off torturing me to obtain ideas and having me raped without end. 


I now am fighting another Nazi this one a German fucking psychopathic sick fuck who disgusts me yet I am forced into a "humiliating" sexual act because I am stuck in poverty and have been tortured and physically assaulted, all I love taken from me, all opportunities blocked from me, abused by pit and shitalina for over 8 years non-stop as they have been boosted into higher and higher positions while they glow from the joy of torture, rape and violence that they have fed off inflicting upon me, with this teleportation hell that is still being used as a torture instrument at me it's now over 10 years of this going on and on. I am now trying to hypnotize myself to bite the rotten pig penis off this German piece of shit if he sticks his filthy pig ape whore penis in my mouth and slaps my face again as he did last night and now every single night for over 8 weeks. I truly wish him death and I hope to god someone out there who does not support fascist Nazis endlessly being allowed to beat, rape, torture steal ideas and abuse and torture someone to death with US Government position will begin to eliminate these pig whores I wish them death.

I am giving up you people reading this are allowing the country to be destroyed. Your need for entertainment is unbelievable and  your trust in filth is unparalleled in stupidity.

No comments:

Post a Comment