Tuesday, July 13, 2021

I am giving up now. I must write when it's too dangerous to do nothing. The abusers keep me in a state of perpetual attack and they need a reaction. I will do what I can to not react. I just saw that filthy pigalina the whore who has laughed joyously for over 8 years and attacked me is called a producer and has been handed not only awards for ideas she obtained from torturing me but is out being glamorized and has fed completely like a hateful parasite on violence and abuse.

 I am utterly disgusted at the ugliness of this situation and how no one ever stops this filthalina whore and pit that pig who tortured me with her a pair of shit feeding off abusing me for over 8 years using gang stalking and MK ULTRA mind control and teleportation.

Smiling, with plastic surgery and awards and millions and millions of dollars that this pig whore has obtained not just from movies but from the years of abusing me to get promoted into higher positions in whorewood. I am left with no money living on the brink of homelessness all access to even publishing this are blocked by US Government forces operating in secret to really destroy me in every way every day. 

I was curious and I see that t his filthy criminal whore has completely fed off this. Lovingly embracing the filthy German pig ape whore creep who has tortured, slapped, beaten suck h is filthy dirty pig penis in my mouth nearly every night--I react like a "sex slave" calling him all kinds of slavish names and giving him 100% love while this pig has urine and filthy fungus and rotting meat substances inserted into my vagina using these mechanical arms operated by the gang stalking terrorists. The pig did it again last night and no matter what I do, they are using technology to enhance sexual desire although this pig is rotten and ugly and disgusting towards me so that is all I can ever see of him. He is an extremely ugly and violent Nazi German pig ape and filthalina the whore who was married to pig pit the rapist violent abuser is adoring this pig raping me. I have been trying to fight filthalina off me for years. Pig pit the blonde Nazi American tried to have my teeth knocked out when I wrote on my Facebook page that they should not be allowed to be handed awards and steal ideas from my writings and I was asking for justice. That is all I did after--at that time it was more than FIVE YEARS of them jointly attacking me, passing me around to Depp, then the Brooklyn mafia which is an evil and foul group headed by Robert DeNiro and Joe Pesci with Victoria Gotti and her rapist son--filth and crap continuously was sprayed into m ybody and room and then they began slicing into my body every night. My hair has been targeted for years under all o fthem so it's been falling out continuously. filthy pigalina has obtained idea after idea from my writing and I have been blocked from being able to think or write without mind control blocking my thoughts and making me sick from exertion. They have not stopped  having me drugged and poisoned so I do nothing but lay in bed with hard poisons needing health care, which they have blocked from me while inflicting daily injuries and stress upon me then calling me ugly, bitch, stupid and to shut up and etc. Urinating on me when I am telling them they are filthy whores, punching at me, hitting me, spitting on me, raping me, and now this disgusting pig ape form Germany is endlessly slapping my face and forcing fellatio on me and then afterwards inserting fungus and urine and rotting meat into my body as he like filthalina goes off partying and elated and feeding off it all. 


years of writing about this to nothing and no one ever doing anything. 

i thus give up on American society it is a failing country and that is not just because of the filth that these whores are in whorewood but because of you people who never did anything to stop this situation occurring to me, and so Trump was handed the teleportation technology so he could then get promoted and after raping me, he too got the attention of this Nazi organization and was put into President position partially for his crime against me. Then 4 more years of his torture with his Nazi europigape wives, and children, and then this is STILL GOING ON. and People are wondering how America is turning into a fascist Nazi state. The pigs responsible for helping in great part to create this huge problem of division in America are filthy pigalina and pit the couple of rotten whores who have been handed every plastic surgery expert and have been allowed to feed off torturing me to obtain ideas and having me raped without end. 


I now am fighting another Nazi this one a German fucking psychopathic sick fuck who disgusts me yet I am forced into a "humiliating" sexual act because I am stuck in poverty and have been tortured and physically assaulted, all I love taken from me, all opportunities blocked from me, abused by pit and shitalina for over 8 years non-stop as they have been boosted into higher and higher positions while they glow from the joy of torture, rape and violence that they have fed off inflicting upon me, with this teleportation hell that is still being used as a torture instrument at me it's now over 10 years of this going on and on. I am now trying to hypnotize myself to bite the rotten pig penis off this German piece of shit if he sticks his filthy pig ape whore penis in my mouth and slaps my face again as he did last night and now every single night for over 8 weeks. I truly wish him death and I hope to god someone out there who does not support fascist Nazis endlessly being allowed to beat, rape, torture steal ideas and abuse and torture someone to death with US Government position will begin to eliminate these pig whores I wish them death.

I am giving up you people reading this are allowing the country to be destroyed. Your need for entertainment is unbelievable and  your trust in filth is unparalleled in stupidity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cali-Whore-nia a WIPE-OUT. Sleaze, corruption malfeasance and slime nazi overtake. The beaches are ruined now where the beach boys formerly hailed the clean, surf and sun lifestyle but they welcomed in the Manson Family with drugs, prostitution sex trafficking and murder/rape and racism (Manson family were Nazis in affiliation, like "hippie" former appearnce of elon muck that slime dirty nazi fu88ck. And I have as usual today the former governor of that state of decapitation of deterioration ugly dirty arnold shit-termini88er with his stupid, murder death energy black magick scum goons the Mexican Cali cartel of drugs, sex trafficking murder rape and occult black death hate energy--poured on me as the surrogates for ugly shit slime arnold and his filthy depp screeching rat who conforms to the "beauty" standards of square-jawed dirty greasy nazi plastic surgery conformity. //Dirty lying current governor has had me raped by the white male trash circuit of celebrity for years by now, with dirty house former speaker dirty pig-lousy nancy---also a california representative with her acquired multi-million dollar mansion in San Francisco, coming up in the Nazi hierarchy by "playing the Demo-rat game" of slurring out "The American People!" and "Democracy" along with the chanting of the white trash rat female partners who shout out "Women" like dirty rat hillary and her nazi demo-rat cartel with filth like pig-lousy and then amy klubuchar and a host of celebrities to match. California is sinking. A pair of men associated with muck and rump have bought out the cartel of h-wood to consolidate nazi take-over.l They are part "jewish" and fully aligned with the nazi cartel. In the past year the violence aimed at me has been nothing short of murder on a daily basis and the negotiations for their overtake began..exactly when this uptick in violence began when rump ordered his friends to destroy what has already been desroyed anyway by the filth stupidity of ugly not-artistic dumb and violent incompetent ugly sick arnold and his filth gangs. //More awards of celebrity shit aligned with nazis who have viciously assaulted me but like all the white trash (and I forgot to say, the former house rep adam schiff came to stick his penis out at me naked while I had just been screaming and urging him to stop this violence against me. Sticking his face up in pig sniffing the air nazi posture which minorities make sure to emulate with grandiose performative flourish, he stood next to fully complicit schumer for the intro to the "do nothing" cartel of putting rump and musk into destroying not merely my life as has been the instructions trickled down to the stpuid apes who have law degrees who obtain brown skinned thug scum like this shit from this tv show who are dirty ugly sick and stupid fucks but the same level as all the politicians who operate as partners with ugly dirty stupid sick arnold shittrash nigger and his brood of dirty slime infesting america out of euro-hate land and all the americans fully committed to obtaining every nazi nod for their ostentatious display of fascist murderous violence--towards me, as "symbol" of all they "hate" as this ugly pig scum arnold is having his brown skinned dumb ugly slime minority slave plantation system threaten me violently for every post I write and every thought any self-compliment always pushing me into their box of trying to state that I am ugly stupid a bitch nothing a whore and they can rape fuck steal and I have no human right to defend myself--amplified by the shit government under pig lousy dirty penins-sticking at me ugly dirty newsom a scum complete and also hormonally high off having me raped and beaten in his presence as he gets gets gets nazi nods and millions of dollars for his presidential campaign. All the white nazi trash "boys" who "used to be republican and are now democrat 'leaders' in the media like dirty morning hoe joe and tim scott and the former demo-rats like lawrence o'donnell, now upset that his hero jfk is being blasted b y trump but could not assign any threat of trump when he brought a gun to threaten me with years ago to prove how "worthy" he is to continue to be a conrolled opposition nazi fully supporting trump and fascist nazi overtake of america. All hating me as "minority women" not being abused raped and tortured. //The mtv awards replete with the trash women who have had me beaten poisoned raped and mutilated like paris shit-ton hill-ton of shit who has flourished from years of participating in this violenced on me--had my ssi disability cut off and has the black scum of whorewood like chuck d of public enemy violently assualting me to "defend" that ugly sick plastic coated piece of rancid shit for my response of joy that somehow some justice had been done to that filthy parasite when her house was burned in the cali-whore-dom fires. ///So he violently threaened me in front of her and she got my ssi disability cut off---as the rest of this team raped and tortured me she returned to gloat in smug delight and is featured somehow with glowing hormonal high off having so many shit dirty fucks abuse me for resonding to her loss after years of having me mutilated into a huge, deformed balll. My beauty just sucked out and mutilated by this team of rancid shit dirty ugly whore crap "women". Ugly dirty arnold is endlessly having his dirty pig groups of minorities yell how "ugly" I am every time I tell myself I look better or beautiful they scream instantly, from my first second of thinking this---threats to not think anything positive about my body, how I look and they have spent over 15 years having me raped poisoned tears are still in my eyes every day they are torturing my body to increase the endless years of damage now permanent to my face, body and life. They killed more plants on my patio when I was out receiving a delivery. Right now they are hacking so badly into my laptop I can't type words any longer. They are freezing the system like pressing a button so anything I type is just missed and they add letters nowhere near the keys I am pounding on by now i must pound to get anything out

  **15 minutes later: not only did the filth working for ugly sick dirty incompetent arnold ugly shit-nigger austrian sick crap former gover...