Friday, July 9, 2021

Terrorist report/noise terrorism July 10, 2021. Drilling and high-speed grinding equipment is blasting the air in the apartment 2 floors directly beneath mine. There is a hillside at nearly 90-degrees facing this side of the condo so the sound reverberates so loudly I have to keep the onw source of fresh air closed to stop the noise.

 20 Minutes later after writing this post: the drilling has stopped. This may have been an intervention and it may be another "trick" to keep me writing about attacks (I think it's like the incentive/protocol system that the attackers must get some reaction so they get more deals so they never stop attacking me).

If this was a legitimately concerned and humanitarian intervention, then bless your heart! Otherwise, I'm sick of the sick system of attack so I react to obtain "help" while that only means that the attackers are "successful" at being life force-draining opportunists.

No comments:

Post a Comment