Wednesday, July 14, 2021

5-6 years of having lived in Germany. Understanding the division the pig apes create against Jews around the world. Please understand that after a decade of being teleported and tortured NIGHTLY by these so-called "people" and then attacked by hundreds of people per shopping trip amounting to more than a million people gang stalking me in just one decade not counting my entire life: I cannot call them anything but pig apes and also I am drugged up every night by skin patches or however it's being done and after abuse while teleported I write--releasing the stress as I still cannot move to exercise or go anywhere due to paralysis and pain from poisoning.

"'NOT HYPERBOLE' BIDEN SAYS US FACING 'MOST SIGNIFICANT TEST OF OUR DEMOCRACY SINCE THE CIVIL WAR.'"  Forbes Breaking News. July 14, 2021.


 


---------------

What people defending Democracy against can only be described as Pig Apes as I have called these "top A-list celebrities" and the politicians raping and enabling rape and torture of me using this Government-sponsored, MK ULTRA teleportation torture and intellectual property theft protocol system to raise every pro-Nazi thug into highest positions of power in all arenas of the planet in all positions concerning civic and personal life. This extends and trickles down into love and family and the binding ties of society in personal matters.

"QURAN--PIGS AND APES."--Let the Quran Speak. 12 years ago.


 


I had written some thoughts on this video above, as I searched for anything resembling pig apes on the You Tube entertainment channel. Right now keys are sticking, spaces are inserted into words, I must pound down with all strength to get keys to operate so spaces are left while I type--All of my posts are being rewritten by hackers--today is no exception. I have to spend an additional 10 minutes to rewrite posts that range from 1-3 paragraphs, while rewriting and correcting the hackers block keys from functioning. Fighting to type is like pounding down with all arm and hand strength into the keys. I just wrote two paragraphs on Nazi interference with Middle East affairs and that was completely deleted after I spent 30 minutes fighting to type out two paragraphs and backspacing and rewriting constantly. Instead of just deleting they froze the page and literally made the entire browser shut down so I could not retrieve the post. I have to write it again, spending nearly one hour to try to write a two-paragraph post due to the terrorist interruptions and blocks and freezing and DOS attacks.


-------------

When I write of these terrorist rapist whores as being pig apes, this is after years of having to experience their unfiltered and uncoached behavior--these famous celebrities--and un-famous civilians who strive to emulate the aristocracy and are all just following orders. Their public behavior belies that absolute reality of how incompetent they are to lead any kind of ethical and moral artistic enterprise and yet they remain as leaders of that industry the more perverse and foul and filthy they behave in the small cloisters of denigration while they ingratiate themselves to those who distribute awards and top power positions.

I have never associated their behavior to this Islamic text on how people who disobey the tenants of religious moral uprightness are likened to apes and swine. I discover that this has been identified in this text but if it has been in the Jewish or Christian tomes of religious righteousness I have never heard of it being mentioned in this exact phrase.

I had written on another subject, which is a reference to the video below which another Islamic leader had issued as an official claim during his former leadership role: an Egyptian claiming that Jews are pigs and apes, and not Nazis, who have ruled over Egypt with fascist Imperialism for centuries. I include the country of England to be another crossover version of neo-Nazi racism and of absolute infiltration of Nazis into highest position in that country, as they strive to bring that into America via the entertainment industry. The skank I referred to yesterday is fully associated through her English mother to this group of fascist Imperialist Nazis who absolutely embrace genocidal fascist anti-Semitic ideology--

But I had written that during one of my stays in Germany, in the Stuttgart region, I experienced first-hand an Evangelical "church" meeting (not just once, but I attended by invitation five separate times, with two different women during different time periods--throughout years of having lived in Stuttgart.


Each "church" meeting was fully concerning topics of politics and the mention of God or righteous ethics was never once even uttered in the hours of lecturing about global politics. One such discussion lead to the topic of Israel and how the Evangelical Church had such strong interests in the region and had special funds diverted to Israel to "help" in the region. Afterwards, there was a smaller meeting of aged Nazi women who had lived through the 3rd Reich (all in their 80's and 90's--one of whom I was renting a room from, who invited me to attend). Their sad reminiscence of the 3rd Reich was that everyone was so loving towards one another during those "good old days" and now Germans need another reason to be so united and loving towards one another. One must understand that the "love" that these pig apes have is mostly through the hate they inflict unilaterally upon others, which binds them in their hate as they claim they "love" one another. Otherwise, German history is replete with in-fighting between villages during the Middle Ages--vying for power--their sects and their clans were in perpetual warfare with one another. Always needing someone to hate and kill, the Germans and their history. With the advent of higher transportation they have now globalized and so they have brought their hate to the Middle East.

The endless wars in that region I believe are being funded by Nazis out of Germany such as the "kindly" old frumpy Nazi women pig apes I sat along next to sadly uttering how nice those Nazi era days were and everyone was so loving and kind to one another and now everyone is so aggressive and self-centered once more.

All that I had written was deleted, and this is a more watered down version as my rage from having been poisoned and drugged last night while sleeping and being abused by some Germanic pig ape whores who are stupid and rotten as hell but seemingly get promoted for their every hate crime in this contract out on me--

but, they deleted my writing about the Germans and their involvement as I see it from my experience of being in a smaller area of Stuttgart, not in the city but on the outskirts of the town where such topics as funding for terrorist activity is mentioned only briefly through hidden (but not so hidden ) clues and subtle innuendos--understood without having to directly state how funds are funneled through the Evangelical groups of these Nazi old pig apes and their crappy children and their children (who are now the age of the pig ape torturing me and raping and exploiting me--with the pig apes out of California who are spawn of Europigapes who have fully embraced every act of terrorist sabotage, are manipulators far more skilled than they are at acting or directing or producing).

----------

Thus once more the minority brown/black-skinned minions perform the hate acts of anti-Semitism that they are paid for and directed to utter as the masses join in because they need to direct their oppression out at anything other than the fascist white supremacist pigs who are the real reason they are so poor, without and lacking education, raped and beaten killed and destroyed from within by their own family members as women strive to be independent (which is essentially the same action this group of crap is going to me, a concealed version of Islamic "honor" killings which is fully being funded by white supremacists who control the region) with me it's the same exact thing of white racist pig ape women wanting to see women like me never have an education or a chance to compete and because I did compete and I did win this is like a death sentence upon me. How incensed the bigots have been that I had a chance to succeed and have ideas which they could never conceive of in their stupidity ignorance and hate paradigm.

Here's one of the puppets speaking for the Nazi's out of Europigapeland who is just mouthing what he has been told to say by English and Germanic Nazi controller/handlers who these politicians all are really employed by.

For those of you reading this, should there be anyone, who has been part of any political negotiating table where these matters are hammered out (and then dismissed and denied as havoc and chaos resumes because Nazis need perpetual divide-and-conquer in the region for their control)

My statement above is a more realistic exposure of the reality of the politics than any news anchor or Statesperson has ever expressed and perhaps does not want to know of.


"Morsi brands Jews 'Pigs and Apes'...." Jewish News One.

The Egyptian Imperialist-controlled puppet mouthing what the Nazi Europigapes have told him to say....the dumbed down lemmings follow suit.

As I have stated above, the pig apes are the Nazis and their stupid ass-wipe minorities who perform every act of terrorism and filth upon the targets. The filthy pig apes are the Germans and the rest of the Europigape whores who I have been attacked by in the hundreds of thousands or more than a million of slime creeps by now--with their endless armies of losers of the brown/black skinned puppet varieties who all "hate" jews. I discover that Islam uses the phrase I just created out of rage and hate from years of having to see the truth that makes me sound like I have gone insane with hate. Well...I am merely recounting the behavior of these pig apes who are subhuman and the onus and center of it all is Germans and then the concentric circles surrounding that rotten filth country who have fully embraced and adapted fascist Nazism as their main ideology. They then globalize it and it's now a direct threat to the United States.



No comments:

Post a Comment