Wednesday, July 14, 2021

5-6 years of having lived in Germany. Understanding the division the pig apes create against Jews around the world. Please understand that after a decade of being teleported and tortured NIGHTLY by these so-called "people" and then attacked by hundreds of people per shopping trip amounting to more than a million people gang stalking me in just one decade not counting my entire life: I cannot call them anything but pig apes and also I am drugged up every night by skin patches or however it's being done and after abuse while teleported I write--releasing the stress as I still cannot move to exercise or go anywhere due to paralysis and pain from poisoning.

"'NOT HYPERBOLE' BIDEN SAYS US FACING 'MOST SIGNIFICANT TEST OF OUR DEMOCRACY SINCE THE CIVIL WAR.'"  Forbes Breaking News. July 14, 2021.


 


---------------

What people defending Democracy against can only be described as Pig Apes as I have called these "top A-list celebrities" and the politicians raping and enabling rape and torture of me using this Government-sponsored, MK ULTRA teleportation torture and intellectual property theft protocol system to raise every pro-Nazi thug into highest positions of power in all arenas of the planet in all positions concerning civic and personal life. This extends and trickles down into love and family and the binding ties of society in personal matters.

"QURAN--PIGS AND APES."--Let the Quran Speak. 12 years ago.


 


I had written some thoughts on this video above, as I searched for anything resembling pig apes on the You Tube entertainment channel. Right now keys are sticking, spaces are inserted into words, I must pound down with all strength to get keys to operate so spaces are left while I type--All of my posts are being rewritten by hackers--today is no exception. I have to spend an additional 10 minutes to rewrite posts that range from 1-3 paragraphs, while rewriting and correcting the hackers block keys from functioning. Fighting to type is like pounding down with all arm and hand strength into the keys. I just wrote two paragraphs on Nazi interference with Middle East affairs and that was completely deleted after I spent 30 minutes fighting to type out two paragraphs and backspacing and rewriting constantly. Instead of just deleting they froze the page and literally made the entire browser shut down so I could not retrieve the post. I have to write it again, spending nearly one hour to try to write a two-paragraph post due to the terrorist interruptions and blocks and freezing and DOS attacks.


-------------

When I write of these terrorist rapist whores as being pig apes, this is after years of having to experience their unfiltered and uncoached behavior--these famous celebrities--and un-famous civilians who strive to emulate the aristocracy and are all just following orders. Their public behavior belies that absolute reality of how incompetent they are to lead any kind of ethical and moral artistic enterprise and yet they remain as leaders of that industry the more perverse and foul and filthy they behave in the small cloisters of denigration while they ingratiate themselves to those who distribute awards and top power positions.

I have never associated their behavior to this Islamic text on how people who disobey the tenants of religious moral uprightness are likened to apes and swine. I discover that this has been identified in this text but if it has been in the Jewish or Christian tomes of religious righteousness I have never heard of it being mentioned in this exact phrase.

I had written on another subject, which is a reference to the video below which another Islamic leader had issued as an official claim during his former leadership role: an Egyptian claiming that Jews are pigs and apes, and not Nazis, who have ruled over Egypt with fascist Imperialism for centuries. I include the country of England to be another crossover version of neo-Nazi racism and of absolute infiltration of Nazis into highest position in that country, as they strive to bring that into America via the entertainment industry. The skank I referred to yesterday is fully associated through her English mother to this group of fascist Imperialist Nazis who absolutely embrace genocidal fascist anti-Semitic ideology--

But I had written that during one of my stays in Germany, in the Stuttgart region, I experienced first-hand an Evangelical "church" meeting (not just once, but I attended by invitation five separate times, with two different women during different time periods--throughout years of having lived in Stuttgart.


Each "church" meeting was fully concerning topics of politics and the mention of God or righteous ethics was never once even uttered in the hours of lecturing about global politics. One such discussion lead to the topic of Israel and how the Evangelical Church had such strong interests in the region and had special funds diverted to Israel to "help" in the region. Afterwards, there was a smaller meeting of aged Nazi women who had lived through the 3rd Reich (all in their 80's and 90's--one of whom I was renting a room from, who invited me to attend). Their sad reminiscence of the 3rd Reich was that everyone was so loving towards one another during those "good old days" and now Germans need another reason to be so united and loving towards one another. One must understand that the "love" that these pig apes have is mostly through the hate they inflict unilaterally upon others, which binds them in their hate as they claim they "love" one another. Otherwise, German history is replete with in-fighting between villages during the Middle Ages--vying for power--their sects and their clans were in perpetual warfare with one another. Always needing someone to hate and kill, the Germans and their history. With the advent of higher transportation they have now globalized and so they have brought their hate to the Middle East.

The endless wars in that region I believe are being funded by Nazis out of Germany such as the "kindly" old frumpy Nazi women pig apes I sat along next to sadly uttering how nice those Nazi era days were and everyone was so loving and kind to one another and now everyone is so aggressive and self-centered once more.

All that I had written was deleted, and this is a more watered down version as my rage from having been poisoned and drugged last night while sleeping and being abused by some Germanic pig ape whores who are stupid and rotten as hell but seemingly get promoted for their every hate crime in this contract out on me--

but, they deleted my writing about the Germans and their involvement as I see it from my experience of being in a smaller area of Stuttgart, not in the city but on the outskirts of the town where such topics as funding for terrorist activity is mentioned only briefly through hidden (but not so hidden ) clues and subtle innuendos--understood without having to directly state how funds are funneled through the Evangelical groups of these Nazi old pig apes and their crappy children and their children (who are now the age of the pig ape torturing me and raping and exploiting me--with the pig apes out of California who are spawn of Europigapes who have fully embraced every act of terrorist sabotage, are manipulators far more skilled than they are at acting or directing or producing).

----------

Thus once more the minority brown/black-skinned minions perform the hate acts of anti-Semitism that they are paid for and directed to utter as the masses join in because they need to direct their oppression out at anything other than the fascist white supremacist pigs who are the real reason they are so poor, without and lacking education, raped and beaten killed and destroyed from within by their own family members as women strive to be independent (which is essentially the same action this group of crap is going to me, a concealed version of Islamic "honor" killings which is fully being funded by white supremacists who control the region) with me it's the same exact thing of white racist pig ape women wanting to see women like me never have an education or a chance to compete and because I did compete and I did win this is like a death sentence upon me. How incensed the bigots have been that I had a chance to succeed and have ideas which they could never conceive of in their stupidity ignorance and hate paradigm.

Here's one of the puppets speaking for the Nazi's out of Europigapeland who is just mouthing what he has been told to say by English and Germanic Nazi controller/handlers who these politicians all are really employed by.

For those of you reading this, should there be anyone, who has been part of any political negotiating table where these matters are hammered out (and then dismissed and denied as havoc and chaos resumes because Nazis need perpetual divide-and-conquer in the region for their control)

My statement above is a more realistic exposure of the reality of the politics than any news anchor or Statesperson has ever expressed and perhaps does not want to know of.


"Morsi brands Jews 'Pigs and Apes'...." Jewish News One.

The Egyptian Imperialist-controlled puppet mouthing what the Nazi Europigapes have told him to say....the dumbed down lemmings follow suit.

As I have stated above, the pig apes are the Nazis and their stupid ass-wipe minorities who perform every act of terrorism and filth upon the targets. The filthy pig apes are the Germans and the rest of the Europigape whores who I have been attacked by in the hundreds of thousands or more than a million of slime creeps by now--with their endless armies of losers of the brown/black skinned puppet varieties who all "hate" jews. I discover that Islam uses the phrase I just created out of rage and hate from years of having to see the truth that makes me sound like I have gone insane with hate. Well...I am merely recounting the behavior of these pig apes who are subhuman and the onus and center of it all is Germans and then the concentric circles surrounding that rotten filth country who have fully embraced and adapted fascist Nazism as their main ideology. They then globalize it and it's now a direct threat to the United States.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...