Friday, July 30, 2021

THE DEVIL'S HALL OF FAME. The Hall of the Puppets of Satan. Pictures in a gallery that I will not post to this page today but just imagine a long "Red Carpet" line-up of the usual suspects. The Devil's musicians, or, The Tri-tone in music, aka DIABOLUS IN MUSICA.

 THE DEVIL'S HALL OF FAME.  Beyond Twilight. 




This morning I had to scroll down the library archives from WNYU from years past because the "recently" archived shows that the terrorists attacking me are hacking and pirating into my laptop are so awful and have such dopey pop music and fake alternative styles often with horrid noises and coughing (a triggering for targets, there are many of these repeated signals to trigger and alert the target that they are under surveillance and attack--these are attacks and signs and triggers like swiping hair endlessly in exaggerated motions, pulling pants up, and then songs inserted into playlists or put on anything possible on the internet to trigger some fake emotional response such as artificially-induced "love" for abusers and users). So I must dig into the years past to try to circumvent the mind control programming inserts into the music which, my hope is that I find music that is original, that I had not intended to listen to but found upon listening that it's marvelous and sparky and brings me to other locations of mind and spirit that I had not intended to go but pleasantly find it's a wonderful distraction from the endless attack system enforced upon me. The music that the terrorist insert into the WNYU archives to trigger and to blank out my brain-- it's too awful to listen to. It usually sounds like the kind of music that never made the top pop charts but was intended to go in that direction.

I must go back years to find music, and even then, the weird motley combinations of obscure tracks are sometimes not so pleasant or interesting and it all boils down to preference and style.

After much search on a long list, at the very bottom of one of the dated series of shows, I discovered an old heavy metal show from 3 years ago and clicked on it and discovered this song--found it resonates with my mood this morning and so, due to synchronicity, it amplifies the conditions that surround me and the types of people, the hall of criminals the puppets of Satan (to use heavy metal symbolism--not being serious when I write this, but it's very possible that a "demonic" entity is an ever-present force controlling these people who have manipulated the technology to follow suit), I find lyrics and a style and the cover art for the album most apt for the situation I find myself unwillingly emboiled in.

Lyrics:

"Surrender
Lost in the dark
Without angels to guide me Hands of death reaching out for me
I'm longing to rest
I see myself move in need of power Time will mend
Ease the sorrow
Take my hand
There's no tomorrow I've looked straight into the eyes of demons rising
So close
I've had one foot on the other side
For so long I've seen evil
So evil that all living died
The devil is near You may fool the people
But you can't fool me
No more
Not anymore Time will mend
Ease the sorrow
Take my hand
There's no tomorrow And all the souls turned black
There is no way back No! Bronto cyber
Spiritech dicus La dominus pratos
Mutantus spiritus Stranded with the darkness
It's so cold in here I feel the rush within
Within me Time will mend
Ease the sorrow
Take my hand
There's no tomorrow."

---------------------

"THE TRUTH ABOUT SATANISM IN METAL." Loudwire. February 20, 2020.



A compositional analysis of elements of "satanic" chord structures. This can also apply to classical music or jazz or any other genre. It is perhaps a reason why certain musicians and composers were banned by the likes of Stalin or other controllers of antiquity. I have to wonder if such chord arrangements truly elicit a vibrational response and the listened is dragged unconsciously or unwillingly into the depths of the musical seduction of Satan?!

(After having listened to part of the video above I realize that...) These are the same three notes that begin a few Black Sabbath songs--at the moment perhaps due to "mind control" I can't remember exactly the name of the song(s), but I remember the 3-note intro that has these exact same notes--the same split of an octave (with the 3rd note being the split of the octave) and in this video I believe the three notes are even in the same key as the Black Sabbath song (it's the song where the lead is singing "Oh NO!" something about realizing he's the target of a Satanic Sabbath ritualistic sacrifice--killing. It is fascinating to contemplate about how these tones are indeed inclusive of various musical styles but not in others. Was it ordained by politicians and religious leaders that these notes were excluded from the acceptable musical styles and pieces (but perhaps played in private for the same sources of power)?
Now played openly in the genre called Heavy Metal but I think these types of "Satanic" chord arrangements and note sequences have seeped into popular music as well.
-------------

As I continue to watch the video about music and Satanism, the topic delves into Black Metal, which is bent particularly in the direction of the horned fiend who these musicians consider their friend. I can attest and my years of writing posts if saved can also detail is that one personage who is referred to in the Black Metal scene--a movie clip is played--a Norwegian band (will not look the information up) but the subject referred to as a Nazi-hailing Europ-a satanist is the man who probably ordered my toe broken and pulled out of the socket (which I need health care for can't afford it due to the Nazi group blocking all my financial earning capabilities plus I can trust zero doctors to repair the injuries that I sustain from these expletives who order such attacks). I had watched this movie about the Danish Black Metal band, and under drugging and mind control, I wrote a few comments not particularly nasty but I was in a kind of anti-Nazi mood as commented on the bs that this creep Varg put out--two days later my toe was broken while I was sleeping and in the comatose state. Although I truly wish destruction upon this Nazi Satanic creep, when then spent at least three months plastering videos of his ugly and rotten face and his band onto my YouTube pages which finally he stopped doing as it was revolting seeing him and his Norwegian environment which I could care less about, I want to emphasize the FACT that people who openly embrace Satanism are involved directly in the very same organization "people" from H-wood and their Europ-a counterparts and the unlimited networks of those operating as force multipliers therein--which include many a devout "Christian" soldier fighting for the empire of Darkness that they truly are preaching while claiming it's all about "God" (but what kind of Christianity and which God do they mean?). I refer to those who have been attacking me out of the celebrity and otherwise wealthy white male system prior to the A-list celebrity group--with hate, evil and ugliness all these years. In essence, they are part of a Satanic organization or members therein sometimes openly but usually covertly really obey the principles of Satanism ("Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law").

-----------------

"DO WHAT THOU WILT. KENNETH ANGER. HAMMER." UCLA. April 11, 2009.

Kenneth Anger, author of Hollywood Babylon, lectures on Aleister Crowley.



HOLLYWOOD BABYLON. A Documentary by Kenneth Anger.



THE INAUGURATION OF THE PLEASURE DOME. A short film by Kenneth Anger.



---------------
1+ hours later. I instantly could recall the names of songs/movies that I was blanked-out from accessing. As I walked away from the laptop and began to do various things in this room (I was very ill this morning from yet another day of detox, which adds to the drugging quota in my body and inability to focus and concentrate, along with the technology inserted and aimed into my brain and nervous system and various other body parts).

Black Sabbath: Black Sabbath (eponymous title). The use of the Tri-tone "Satanic" interval.






Lords of Chaos (movie regarding Norwegian Black Metal murder/sacrificial performances).

*as a post note to this entire page, in the above I blamed the musician Varg for the terror attack on my foot (my toe put out of the socket and I think broken--it remains in this position and is a health risk and problem. I cannot trust a single doctor here in Phuket and I don't have the money to pay for any services of this magnitude--plus I don't want surgery and I have no idea who to go to or whom to trust).

I also has an almost exact situation with John Lydon (formerly known as Johnny Rotten) who threatened me that if I wrote about his teleportation and insulting exploitation of me (not physical assault by him but the threat of retaliation was out of his lips as soon as I mentioned that he was very similar in nature to Varg, or his behavior was and also similar to the situations of the deaths of their partners in music, in their bands). I was threatened by good ole "punk" Johnny Rotten but I have a hard time believing that he would do such a thing, however I know that the personas these entertainers put out are plastic-fluid deceptions and that an affinity towards "evil" lurks within each one that is welcomed into the cliques of this dynastic global enterprise of brainwashing propagandized "entertainment".

Thus the attack could have been ordered by him, or also by Trump who was directly involved in a daily basis in attacking and teleporting me (and probably still is but I have no idea I am only theorizing and trying to eliminate possibilities of whom or what is going on). I always write of real and actual situations that may have been recorded in some way by video or detailed in this "experiment". My analyses are based on conjecture lacking verification of having access to the information I need to get to exactly who or what is involved and what attacks each one of these groups or individuals is responsible for in the attack daily systematic protocol system.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Psychopath parasite, but so cherished by the sick and violent government of the United States that this ugly sick trash gets invited to the White House by every administration, is complimented by the black usher of white supremacy obama, et al...(ooprah as well)--hugged, embraced and utterly racist and these symbols of anti-racist inclusion just appear like they can't understand that this is a racist bigot skank working for the English crown to institute white nazi imperialism. Rather, they get billions of dollars for playing anti-racist roles while welcoming in the nazi parties. They get invited to the parties, they feel superior and important and are endlessly reassured that they are, by their controllers who put them in power for this very reason.//Dirty, ugly not-jolie shitalina said, in response to my attempt to not react to her endless refrain of the insult about being more "beautiful" after 20 years of having me mutilated raped poisoned into a huge, deformed dying shape shitting out black poison for years on an almost daily basis, having my uterus partially severed out my hair follicles removed on my scalp permanently having my fingers and toes mutilated until they are black and cuticles are hanging off, having my gum tissue cut to the bone having tears pouring out of my eyes for hours per day, for over 20 years my lips and cheeks pulled down, and having at least 50 celebrities and untold others raping me to pump poison into my body while I can't brace against impact in various teleported and deep sleep unconscious states--(waking up with semen in my hair and stinking sewage liquid stench coming out of my body which is not from my internal organs it was injected into my bladder while sleeping plus drugs to poison me to death via bloating and suffocating my intestines internally) and etc. yelling screaming as I can't stop reacting to their instuls and abuse. She tried again today, after I wrote about the attacks to render this disparity which is the goal of the american culture at this moment-to destroy all rights of people historically rendered genocided abused enslaved and belittled and no recourse in law for protection but rather groups of death squads inflicting pogroms and genocides paid for in full by their government. That has been the history of the world. America has been the exception. I am surounded by shit americans with europigape nazi ties parents or partners and the congress shit who rush to join in just laugh alongside the nazi trash celebrities who remain in power for DECADES so this system is very, very old in relative modern terms of contriving to appear to "care" about minorities but in actuality buying off a select few to organize their own elevationi into the nazi plantation system while aiding in destroying any targets who resist this overtake. the overtake is not even recognized whatsoever by anybody while it is extremely obvious but being done through "americans" as front piece controlled by the euro-nazi crown and nazi 4th Reich who pull the mind control strings from behind the seemingly all-american puppets (aunt jemima whites working as "white trash" for the white trash nazis glorified who are being ushered in like waves of immigrants who truly are poisoning the blood of america but they get their nasty and dirty brown skinned and black slave mentality hate to do the dirty work for them. They embrace them nolen wells style even adopt them as "family" but distanced nevertheless as "inferior" but done in such a subtle but significantly symbolic way.//after I had written about how she, her group of white worm trash filth creeps endlessly mutilating my body for over 30 years or longer actually my entire life but in a hugely visible way since she began this assault on me in 2011. Laughing, smiling heaving with sexual excitement she and her nazi white trash creep female partners are sexualized and titillated they get plastic surgery the best in the world for having had me raped, poisoned and mutilated, not for one year but over 20 so far just from them, and all my life from this organization but visibly completely marred when they began back then. I have been writing of her endless psychopathic sickness which even dirty ape pig pitt in interviews described that she was a bit sick but he helped to "tame" her, but instead they sat together having this inflicted upon me because the need to harm others is so great for this ugly dirty filth skank to feel elevate4d, as it is with all the nazis. Part of the endurance and the addiction to and for a racism society is a physical level of hormonal addiction to feeling "superior" and racism is energy paracitism. The dirty flthy skank adopted children of various skin tones to have this as a personal construct in home but appearing like a goodly non-racist in the process. Only the blonde dirty ugly sick shit daughter of that pair of leeches is considered --by them made--to be the only applicable to having a career in appearances as a nazi construct to follow in their plastic surgery and nazi promotional pig-hoof steps. smirking laughing and they have a schedule of abusing me to the point of drugging and abuse mutilation into hysteria then torturing me for responding then not stopping the abuse until I respond again. The laughter of shit like amy klobuchar, hillary clinton, green day the shit pop band of scum dirty white trash pig ape "boys", the entirety of shit whorewood and congress, all just comply it's normal it's the component of putting only whites in power and aiding and assisting in this are the minority minions like those I mentioned in my last post on vignettes 3 today--regarding america's not got talent and the english controlled minority minion nazification programming cartel they are a component of. OPerating as agent infiltrators of the United States through "musick" and the sickness of sick shitalina and ape pitt and the rest of that whorewood-congress continuum which let affirmative action go by the side let every offense to all the civil rights go in crosshairs to be shot down endlessly in series after series of failures to address the loss of "protections". The podcasters and anchors rush to congratulate shitalina for her actions so they can be part of the new nazi plantation system and those 'canceled" under the rump shit regime rush to abuse me as they had done before they got canceled. they all just revolve arounjd this ugly sick filth and can't differentiate between what beauty and reality is and plastic surgery and hormone-derived glowing sexualized panting of sleaze sick ugly dirty leeches they just only see the money flung in front of their narrow-minded and ignorant faces. All explanations of truth-digging is gone in all the journalistic mediums they can relate professionally what is "safe" but no analysis of the racist componewnt from within the ranks of whorewood is ever ever disclosed as if it's just a "woke" culture which somehow goes astray whenever a black or jew imitates white nazi rape culture which is silenced and protected, the skanks like shitalina endlessly feeding off dumping her years of experiencing that system upon me as stress relief valve. That this is endlessly smiled upon by the filth of congress and then conjoined by rancid pig-lousy nancy and the greasy gavin crew out of californication and then into all the white nazi pricks of the maga rep crap cartel then trickled down into the sneering smirking demo-rats who are in lead positions (bernie and aoc and elizabeth warren hillary clinton whose life has revolved around reciting outdated feminist concepts she studied for a while when feminism was not killed by dirty shit like her and her blonde nazi filth crap cartel). they all rush to see me with my body mutilated every day so ugly shitalina can feel better about the years of having to swallow the hate from the men be silent and conformist then violently rusihing first at weinstein and then me--becaue I created the ideas which sent that stupid ugly piece of shit to the oscars for years and years, as she took credit and her scriptwriters as well having me mutilated and tortured for writing every year that this next fucking movie was my concept that stupid ugly shit whore stole. (and pig ape pitt and a huge list of their rancid dirty stupid ape friends and partners) and then ugly shitnigger arnold doing the same because he''s so completely glorified but I only see ugly stpuid thug and have only experienced it as he torrtures me so he can glow with hormones, get the same applause from congress and be put in charge of destroying all chances for anybody but white nazi trash to be in top positions. Fully aided by the blacks like ooprah the ape and the rest of her ilk farrakhan calls himself "superior" along with his nazi white trash partners out of whorewood because he is helping them to re-institute absolute racism but he gets a cartel plantation of his own (making women cover up, telling the men to submit to authority is the basic bottom line which is conformity to authority which is serve and obey the ultimate when the nazis get through with dismantling the nation of islam, perhaps after farrakhan dies).//"if you are 'superior" why are you having my body mutilated every day so you can claim you are 'more beautiful?"--that, "because it's FUN" the ugly sick stupid blank filth creep said softly then someone goth er to stop attacking me or something happened and her ugly sick filth was gone in the teleportation where they appear suddenly, disappear and watch everything I do and say and think and torture me until I react in a way that "justifies" more violence and mutilation.They attack me for responding but attack me until I do respond once I stop and try to remain just silent and not giving them what they want: a reaction so they can steal ideas. My brain is put into a traumatized state of analytical inability to thwart internally thinking the thoughts out of rage and torture mutilation and murder MURDER conditions. This is "fun" for ugly sick shitalina who has blossomed off this and was going downhill in her sikank stank shit career with her stupid movies about playing advocate for poor, victims of society being unjustly violated, her endless role in her shit movies but amplified by my screaming posts and ideas they torture out of me since 2011 and earlier from her english dirty ape pig money-supply from the English Crown putting that filthy stpuid ape skank in the middle of controlling ape whorewood with money doled out for every compliance to nazi overtake. Blacks especially then latinos, jews and asians whenever possible and poorer whites rush to join in with their own plantation ensemble they get handed out of the nazi white trash cartel connected with all these nazi and english crown and french imperialistic celebrities who are handed access to the nazi gold fund to distribute, making them "leaders" of their own "sub-plantation system". I wonder if ANYBODY will ever care about this ongoing torture of me, but ugly sick shitalina like so many will wither again of this contract is taken away from that filthy parasitic murderous leech on me. The shit politicians rush to smile lovingly and tell her how great she is as they join in threatening my life for not handing my life over for them all to exploit while destroying my health, beauty, home body and all I have (my cat included all animals I love and everyting I own and do and try to accomplish they block using a globe of dirty nasty minorities rushing to join the plantation system. Apparently fighting for equality is an outdated concept and only joining into a lucrative plantation system where the intended slaves believe it's only happening to me and not them. If anyone will ever recognize not that this is an opportunity for every slime sick creepp in congress to get advantage and more money secret deals and dark money funding rather than an affront to the constitution, the law and to all ethical and moral standards there might be some hope for Americaa but for now, the consensus which is bandied around in podcasts is that America is truly going downhill very rapidly in all vectors of sustainability. But no worries let the dirty plastic surgery created nazi ugly sick shit trash ugly shitalina continue to abuse and torrure me because she gets high turned on sexually excuted and she is glowing from joy of having someone to mutilate so she can feel "superior" while stealing my ideas and claiming them as hers--so she is then "superior" but not at all. But the politicians are reinforcing this absolutely quintessential racist systematic destrution of me so this ugly filth trash and her cartel can flourish and the politicians get a nazi plantation monopoly on power for the rest of their filthy rat lives as a result.

"Odetta--God's Gonna Cut You Down--1963 (Reelin' In the Years Archive)". ReelinInTheYears66. August 26, 2025. ... **yeah, ...