Tuesday, July 6, 2021

I am stating the obvious but I thought I would write it out clearly anyway: These neo-Nazis terrorists who are always portrayed as being anti-Nazi and anti-racist and anti-sexist and they all don alternative clothing which their Neo-Nazi group has usurped from the real radicals and then kicked the originals out or had them killed--these celebrities, musicians, politicians and feminist anti-racist anti-sexist leaders of American and Europ-a society whose names I have listed to their promotion--they are never kicked out or arrested or stopped they become even more promoted after I write out their names as they attack so viciously I have to beg online for this to be stopped as they rotate the endless circle of them encircling me to gain their next promotion but they all remain in one solid level of celebrity status--another even more openly racist Neo-Nazi out of Germany just joined in the group because I watched one movie with him starring in the lead role last month--it feels like at least half a year has gone by of screaming in hate and rage to stop and then being teleported and raped by him and reacting under mind control technology that is BLASTING my body and brain in a way I can't control in this state of vulnerability--but the situation has become even more extreme and the celebrities are now more violent due to this Nazi joining in as they all strive to be as fascist and Nazi as they can for their endless more promotions---are all really trying to re-create concentration camp "Joy Division" prostitution using MK ULTRA, teleportation and microchip implants and other torture situations such as "gang stalking" and etc of course all of you reading this know all about this by now from my years of writing about it and begging for help online as the help never arrives. I want to add that I thought that my left large toe was more injured due to my body realigning after another detox but I fear that the German man teleporting me is ordering this instead of having rotting meat and fungus substances inserted into my vagina while I sleep and he's teleporting and raping and/or abusing me in some nasty way in these horrid skits they all enact and force upon my sleeping/healing state. He has to break or destroy some part of my body, that has been the contractual obligation and all of these celebrities all fully get into playing these roles of torturing and mutilating abuser and rapist, usurper stealing of my thoughts ideas and concepts while giving nothing but more violence in return and blocking all my potentials. The attack upon my brain as I fight to think and write and type is yet another attack that has rendered me incapable of producing anything and finding any means of employment or earning money is impossible due to all the terrorist covert attacks and hacks and poisoning. This post is now very rambling I cannot construct cohesive sentences and my brain is under heavy fire from pulsating attacks or however it is being done. I am being very badly injured by this German man and he's really attacking me and threatening me in serious ways physically. I have done nothing but actually give this man absolute energy which he returns with badly injuring me and demanding that I go live with him and his friends in Germany where he will beat, rape and pass me around to be gang raped, probably eventually murdered or very seriously physically injured as well as sexuually and psychologically, emotionally destroyed as well as financially dependent and or just very badly and horribly destroyed. That brings me to the subject that I have not wanted to ever investigate because I never associated myself with victimization and now I must look the beast openly and examine the hate that it is:

"GENDER AND GENOCIDE: SEXUAL VIOLATION OF WOMEN DURING THE HOLOCAUST AND OTHER ATROCITIES." Brooklyn Museum. November 23, 2011.



 

What I can't understand but really intrinsically know is that Hillary Clinton is mentioned in this video as a feminist proponent and her words uttered in a speech in front of a Chinese crowd resonate in the hall of this lecture and yet when it came for her to get involved and teleport me with the Brooklyn mafia the result was that this rape and anti-Semitic crime (all of the famous celebrities including famous Jews openly participate in anti-Semitic crimes, the names are extremely famous and I have written all or most of them out throughout all the years of writing my posts in desperation for someone to really and truly intervene and protect me and it still has not happened). When H. Clinton got involved she offered me a home to live in somewhere in Connecticut and I was terrorized by any involvement and assumed that her husband might get involved as well. I was not impolite but she began violently yelling at me until I told her to calm down because she sounded like she was going to have an explosion that would erupt some blood vessel she was screaming at me so violently when I declined in the fear that she would also attack me or someone near her would. This was all done in a teleported and hypnotized state as I could not really react in a purely politically-correct manner and I never can in this state (or almost in any other state at this time as a decade of torture from people while I have not harmed anyone is really an injustice that is unbelievable to me at this point that it's never stopped and these people are so disgusting I have no respect for them and can't even be polite or think of them as anything but expletives unleashed). I can't understand but I do understand what H. Clinton was doing but I can't understand why she still has done nothing to stop this or defend me despite her years of being involved in the feminist movement. It is as if this is not a crime against me, and in real terms, that means the acceptance of genocidal Holocaust sex slavery and torture of women ("Jewish" although that is a loose term and I do not belong to that diaspora and I think because I do not conform to their imagery or want to accept inferior status and I do want to compete without groveling to bigot fascists or Nazis this endless decade of attack is going on and on with the full permission of people like H. Clinton because racism unfortunately is of more serious an embedded interior motivation than the need for equality or sexist oppression to be stopped.

I have not listened to this lecture but I already probably know all about it. I am now experiencing a German trying to recreate the fantasies he's been trained to pretend to care deeply about and the great pretense that these "people" are not racist or nazi in this modern era is daily being absolutely ripped away as the falsity that is always has been since the concentration camps were invaded by troops of Russians who then gang raped the Jewish women prisoners and/or killed them before or after the Americans came with the Red Cross to finally try to put them into shelter but now America has become a Neo-nazi genocidal country emulating the conditions of death camps and rape and sex trafficking slavery using all the means and modes I have briefly described above. Like the Holocaust, there are Jewish traitors who are really Jewish Nazis fully operating with the Nazis to imprison or help to rape and destroy other Jews, with most people doing nothing as the genocidal behavior is allowed to continue--which is also a component of what happened during the Holocaust. Now I remain seeing that all the conditions of the Genocidal aka The Holocaust/Shoah are being emulated almost precisely when it comes to this teleportation rape and torture, mutilation bodily disfigurement and attempted murder and sex trafficking of me in this situation and the SILENCE AND COMPLICITY that goes along with it which goes across all boards all organizations all groups all liberal organizations all people and all places of sanctuary which do not exist.


All I want is to be left alone by this hate group and for the chance to be around people who support and care for me instead of people abusing, insulting, raping and dismembering and stealing all I have ever worked for: how hard can it be for a modern society to begin to stop this crime against me? I can't understand how this is impossible to attain? I only can strive to realize a time when I can be free of the sickness that this organization has forced upon me and for the Nazis attacking me to be destroyed and for people to stop the Holocaust once and for all instead of allowing it to continue. The mentality I see now from this German rapist abuser hater racist is that he believes he is a Nazi and I am a prisoner in some replication of a concentration camp.

With complete support from the A-list group in H-wood which includes blacks, jews, Latinos and feminists and anti-racists. I think that is what happened during the Holocaust as well there were many Jews who sold other Jews out and helped to massacre them but the situation has morphed into a horrendous situation of betrayal.
-----------

* all of this has been written under strenuous mind control interference with cognitive abilities and hacking which is making the keyboard hard to write on and get sentences out on. I can feel that my brain is like "stuck" and can't flow with words or concepts and much of this is put in very simplistic terms because my brain is under so much attack as the keyboard is as well.
----------
(later): the computer is so blocked that opening a single page requires waiting for a minimum of one minute. Every click on any site is met with a spinning cursor symbol as the page or browser is frozen and inoperable. I know that many of the sentences above were written in something of a neural-firing block by remote tech or the microchip implants. My thoughts are jumbled and it's as if spaces or gaps were inserted between what I was thinking and could barely type out with the hacking interference. The multi-pronged system of attack is always part of the silencing and discrediting campaign against me. Meanwhile the thieves in H-wood and their partners continue to scour my writing (I believe they still are doing this) to steal concepts or ideas and permutate them into their own modified concepts which fit more neatly into their subliminal fascist/Nazi/Mafia programming while they remain appearing superficially as liberal, alternative and "hipster" but are bastions of fascist conservativism beneath the posturing costumed and coated facades and performances.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...