Thursday, July 22, 2021

Terrorist bodily attack: July 22, 2021. "Everything's Wrong if my Hair is Wrong." (song title--)

Everything's Wrong If My Hair is Wrong--The Waitresses (1983).



 


*this post was severely blocked from DOS attacks (browser freezing, hacking and interruptions while fighting to type--the keyboard going berserk as hackers insert typos while I am in the middle of fighting to type and can't get much out--the usual, as always---never ends. This means that probably hackers will delete/rewrite and alter my post to discredit me--


I know that my hair has been a main target of physical attack for decades. Before I could finally manage to somehow block entry into my room physically (meaning, without leaving overt evidence of break-in, but the mechanical arms continue to wreak every kind of damage of my home and body and property and food and health and well-being). My hair continues to fall out daily. I do not believe this is an organic process nor is it from some illness. Either my shampoo, conditioner, or other products I put in my hair have been poisoned with hair follicle loosening agent or some similar form of attack in one ointment or cleanser I put on my hair--I can't carry every single thing I use on my body around with me in the already 3-4 heavy bags I carry around with me containing items I ingest for healing (contained in glass bottles, very heavy, and bulky) and so, hair falls out daily. It's very disconcerting it's very damaging. I am writing about it out to the void. I need a safe home I need money in order to move to a place where this is not as easily accomplished as in this surveillance/torture chamber studio where every wall has panels and areas that can be breached by mechanical arms and remain as portals despite years of me fighting to figure out how this is happening and then not being able to stop it. The terrorists have made some of the areas that I should have been able to successfully block from entry--which were quickly and shoddily patched over and while appearing as faux wall paneling are extremely flimsy and smeared with chemicals to the wood is peeling and bends and can easily be breached--etc etc I am certain the areas are numerous where the breaching continues--particularly susceptible is the area beneath my kitchen sink and there are huge gaps where the cupboards should have closed firmly against the frame of the cupboards but instead nearly half-inch spaces/gaps create openings that the mechanical arms simply get through. I have patched them up with rubber and various bottles stuck into the spaces but the terrorists manage to get through everything. 


Thus, my body is attacked with these mechanical arms.

This morning I awoke to see a completely perfectly-rendered heart shape poured onto my bed sheets next to the spray bottle of water I keep on the bed (because there are microwave torture instruments just below my bed propped up and aimed at my body from the studio beneath mine--they burn my body so I must spray water to cool down the burning heat sensation. The water spray bottle was dry and had not been used but there was a completely symmetrical heart shape on the bed sheets that had been made mechanically by the mechanical arms which obviously can be utilized to create spherical shapes using the spray apparatus (which also sprays stinking substances into my hair, on my clothing, pours debris and crap on the floors, grease and brown stinking fungus concoctions on the walls and furniture, and etc etc. They slash into my toes and fingers and thus--my hair is being sprayed with something that is making is simply fall out from the root every day more and more falls out--the balding and thin spots on my scalp are alarming. I sleep with my entire body covered but the mechanical arms are operated probably by AI or some smart technology and it's all computer-driven software--I am certain. Of course I have no evidence. The water-shaped heart has dried out, my little mobile phone camera has already been broken and if I had taken a photo of this heart shape on the very dark wine-colored bed sheets I doubt this would suffice as any version of credible "evidence " of these hostile intrusions by these mechanical arms.


The cap I made that completely covers my head, with a chin strap--all of which I pin together as tightly to my chin/head as possible but there is still a small gap where a very thin mechanical arm can penetrate. I discover that the pins I use are sometimes off of the cap while I had closed them completely and from the interior of the fabric which I wind around the chin strap and secure with these very small safety pins. The pins (or some of them) are thrown on the floor when I wake up. My hair has not been able to grow for a few decades the attacks on my hair have left it scraggly, like someone took some sand paper and scraped my hair so it was like straw with chemicals poured on it so it's the texture of broken straw pieces. 

It is very hard to write now the hacking and the attack on my brain are making me sit here freezing and not able to move my hands or think or write and I will stop. It's all very bad. How long before the United States does not allow such a situation like this continue against a civilian, as I am also innocent and this is such a crime against me. How long must I wait for someone or any entity on the planet to defend me or stop this? I have heard that the plan is for no one to ever truly help the targets of such bombastic hate and targeting. Shame on the United States shame on the world for allowing such a system to destroy lives. Many who gave in and did what they were told have also been destroyed even when they did exactly as they were instructed to do by the Nazi pig apes and their rotten ilk.

-------

Oh my poor brain is under attack. I "remembered" this as I sat watching the news. I have to sleep with my hair and head wound with a cap and this sewn-on chin strap with safety pins typing it all down like a wind-around turban that extends to the base of my skull and all the way under my chin nearly down to my collar bone. The mechanical arms slip under the tiny area that is not completely plastered into my skin so I have no chance to protect many parts of my body. I was sleeping wearing pants to try to protect my skin on my thighs as the terrorists use the mechanical arms to slash cuts into my legs, to cut areas where I had shaven (and then douse some kind of scarring ointment so any cut becomes temporarily tattooed on my skin--but if this continues as it has, these all turn into scars.).

And then, even while sitting in front of this laptop I must wear a cap completely covering my head so the mechanical arms can't (continue to ) spray stinking fungus substances into my hair from areas behind my head--such as mechanical arms being extended through the piping of the kitchen sink that is just behind where I sit in front of this laptop-this studio is so tiny it is a microstudio. They also spray horrid substances on the kitchen countertop, which has a greasy brown residue upon waking as that also is an area of attack; this group wants me to continuously ingest poisonous substances but the poisoning is done so slowly that the gradual deterioration of my body appears as if I just don't eat well or take care of my body--or something that is part of an fake "organic" process of deterioration or "normal" illness. I am constantly fighting to not be maimed, scarred and my hair has been almost completely chemically treated out in areas and it's truly impossible for me to defend myself in this studio.


=======

My brain is truly under strong attack by brain-wave altering technology--however you want to define it* I "remember" ideas I had originally wanted to write but got "lost " in digressions and my hands can't move to type--the attacks make it feel like my brain is wading in thigh-high water trying to sprint and just being slowed down into a near crawl of mental exertion fighting what is being blocked in my brain by these terrorists operating these insidious and foul technologies (like all the foul and disgusting things that these terrorists do and gloat and feel elevated at doing).

I "forgot" to write that because I was sleeping with pants that I had also sewn foot coverings into the open holes where the feet are, the terrorists sprayed a most foul stinking rotten meat and fungus substance directly into the crotch area--night after night until I became ill from the attack. I now can't protect my body and these terrorists insert objects (I have had objects inserted under my skin to appear like cysts--and slashes, spider veins have been pounded into my legs while I have slept before I finally was able to manage to somehow block the front doors and windows from being breached--through much exertion, cost and effort because I can only rely on deductive reasoning to figure out and eliminate causes of entry--it has taken me years to understand with all the drugging and lack of finances (due to all financial earnings being blocked for years) and I could not afford materials every month so I would have to wait to buy more month-after-month. This is just never-ending, this endless fight to get teleporting rapinst abusers off me and to stop the violation and destruction of my body and to endlessly write about it into the void of the internet universe to apply repeatedly for years for redress of these wrongs for protection which all law enforcement denies me and any help or assistance in providing evidence so I can actually report these crimes or get any support whatsoever to stop these endless attacks and violations of all laws and it's just all never ending. How much longer must I wait for any humanity to step-up and demand justice for me? 


-----------

I KNOW WHAT BOYS LIKE--The Waitresses






No comments:

Post a Comment