Wednesday, July 7, 2021

The disgusting sense of entitlement that has been fostered by this system of technological fascism and the result that is absolute collapse of the planet: As I am always under a mutli-pronged system of attack while I fight to think clearly and type and correct what hackers are deleted/rewriting/obscuring with inserts and keys inoperable from hacking: I realized that I had gone astray in my thoughts when writing about

... the English male who violently began yelling at me because I said No immediately to lesbian sex with an English (Nazi-blonde-themed-racist to the extreme) personality who has never intrigued or interested me as an actor or in any other way--as almost all of these people attacking me likewise have never influenced me in the positive with their acting or music or politics--) the man uses the symbol of Che Guevara as a trigger to me--this symbol has been put on the splashguard of trucks and they swerve in front of me while I am driving as one or another actor (usually hand-painted signs with actors holding guns and pointing to kill--the flap-guards are placed strategically at the exact height so it is put right in my face as the trucks swerve, nearly hitting me, directly in front of me while I am driving). I know this was his symbol as the You tube posts had that symbol connected to him in one of his lectures--please note that this is not a delusional rant this is a constructed discrediting tactic this organization uses so if I attempt to describe their actions the blame can easily be turned upon me. However, the attack that happened the day after I (Politely) said no to this woman--while he minority minion began viciously and violently gesticulating at me threatening gestures and me yelling back at him (happens almost every night, for years non-stop hate yelling between me and one of these actors or musicians after the next-they never tire of it of course because they are energy parasites who feed off hate and negativity). As I was slowing down at an intersection and I was cut off on all sides by huge trucks and motorbike double-vehicle contraptions, there was only one single path I could make to slow down and stop (please note that traffic lights are always remotely operated to force me to stop if they want me surrounded by people who will fun behind me and cut into my clothing/purses etc. There was a pile of sand in the road--I averted it just barely as my vision had been blocked by motorbikes slowing down in front of me but vamping it up to get past the red stop lights while I had to slow down---they skirted the pile of sand but I could not see it with them driving in zig-zag formation in front of me with huge trucks with this triggering signal splash-guard of Che blocking all other exits. The sand had been coated with a silicon or otherwise some extremely slippery substance. Even at a very slowed-down page, at nearly a stopping speed, as the tires of my motorbike hit the polluted/sprayed sand, I could not brake my wheels spun and at a nearly 0 speed I could not hold the bike up because the wheels had been oiled by the sprayed sand and the bike was slipping under me. If I had not slowed down, as by that time from many other very potentially deadly accidents, I learned to be more cautious and thus did not speed to the light. It would have caused a potentially deadly accident. That is how disgusting these Nazi pig ape whores are, that if you just say no to being raped they really believe that they are entitled to have you killed or maimed, parts of your body cut out (rotten Pitt told me that he had been instructed to have parts of my body cut off if I didn't comply, he was grinning with his ugly skeletal empty zombie hate smile with his hate-filled empty blue eyes shining he looked repulsive in that state). The German creep who has been raping me for over a month put a video about an aristocrat German SS butcher who killed "thousands" of prisoners during the Holocaust. This very wealthy German man had been indicted in the Nuremburg Trials and sentenced to 7 consecutive life-times, but after spending time on Death Row in a plush and extremely beautiful German prison (where Hitler had spent time writing Mein Kampf) he was released and went on to live in an acquired beautiful estate for the rest of his filthy sickening Nazi pig ape life. That the German pig ape who has raped me viciously for the last 6 weeks put this on my You Tube page only exemplifies how absolutely entitled to rape, torture, Nazi identification but lying about it and making fake media presentations about how they are "fighting" racism, as they all claim and they even adopt little brown children to make it seem as if they truly care. They have been HANDED technology to more fully implement the Holocaust and continue it, and the exemplar of how Nazis were sent to S. America and continued to train death squads, were sent to help scientists in America develop mind control technology and all exempt from every legal repercussion is now the underpinning of the assumption of elitist entitlement that has permeated this group in Whorewood and by extension the Nazi filth pig whores of Europigapeland who come to pay respects to the training into Nazi mentality that shit like Pitt and his rotten and foul most stupid ape wife (both of them in fact) also gravitate towards and are being trained in. The more vicious they become, the more they emulate, the more awards and promotions they obtain. The sense of having carte blanche to continue Nazi Holocaust and genocide policies remains POLICY WITHIN THE UNITED STATES UNDER PERSONAGES LIKE HILLARY CLINTON, NANCY PELOSI, DONALD TRUMP, THE MAJOR INNER CIRCLES OF THE "A-LIST" OF CELEBRITIES IN H -WOOD AND by extension the endless concentric circles of the lower level manipulators who abound and have been put into every major top priority of leadership in every facet of society, in every country around the planet. Why are people who may not want such a system continuously allowing them to just get away with it? They don't want to "sound like jerks" don't want to get attacked? Just look at the planet being destroyed in so many ways just environmentally--if nothing else that should concern anyone, this system of entitlement has carried-over to the sense of entitlement to build on any vulnerable nature site to endlessly build crap that the planet does not need to expand and produce to a level that the planet is now on the brink of absolute disaster. The weather has been shifting to catastrophic levels of damage and you will not see the clips on the major US news networks because the companies can't sound like "jerks" exposing the stupidity of this group which presupposes that they are entitled and the most superior and this is the result: the planet is now nearly in a state of catastrophe. Just do a search for weather in Europe over the last month and you will see torrents of floods raging through towns like riverbeds---none of it shown on US major news networks. All of these things are connected and sense of absolute privilege to do whatever they want has been trickling down for decades into what is now people on the brink of collapse, death and starvation and slavery and the hate will also erupt and it already has. Please stop doing NOTHING if you don't want this group of incompetence and mediocrity to continue to destroy the planet--meaning the entire system not just these shithole celebrities and politicians.

No comments:

Post a Comment