Saturday, July 24, 2021

Terrorist vehicular report and other filth attacks from the same predators I have been writing of for perhaps a few aeons. July 24, 2021.

 I'm sure these parasites who energetically feed off ordering these filthy and stupid sick attacks never tire of the energy they feed off from the violence and negativity they truly emit.


My motorbike was punctured--the back wheel had a very long screw drilled into it--that happened yesterday-or I discovered it yesterday as I was in a hurry to get my Fed Ex package. My motorbike had been also changed in a parallel position in the parking lot--instead of the slots where I always put it in the correct position. Another motorbike was parked within a few inches of it in the parallel position to the actual vertical spaces for parking. Every motorbike grease hole-in-the-wall in my vicinity was prepared to do the "gang stalking" circus performance as teams of people drove up. I was lied to about service and I was overcharged but I got the tire fixed (I asked for a new tire, they said "NEW" back to me and then put a patch on the hole (taking the very long screw out first--I watched as the thing that had been drilled into the tire was at least 4 inches long). The price in Thailand would be half of what they charged me. As they lied to me and I had no options and no way to communicate as they always tell me they can't understand anything I am saying, even when I speak in very basic Thai (such as shouting numbers in Thai that a child could understand but they never can, these terrorist attackers are all told to say the same things and they all perform according to script).

The tire had also been attacked the previous time I drove out of this place--last week. That means that this is going to be a continuous form of attack--either damaging the motorbike or attacking the tires and wheels. This is now recurring. It is coming from the most recent addition to the H-wood attack group aka (celebrities). 

Another very disgusting recurring attack is for cockroaches to be put alive into spaces such as the box I keep my pressure cooker in (there is no storage room any longer, all cabinets are sealed and pounded together I can't use any closets in this room. The few I do use are locked and sealed which I open almost 1x every two months--stinking fungus wafts out of the closets just used for clothing and material items. I can't use any single closed space for any utensils or cooking ware, but I do keep the pressure cooker in a box on the floor in a tight angle between some other boxes I use to store things--there is a tiny walkway between the bed and these boxes and the useless cupboards which I can't use (trying to stop the mechanical arms I finally just sealed up every closet and cupboard in the series of them extending from floor to ceiling in this endlessly paneled attack/surveillance torture chamber "studio".

Cockroaches put into the cubboard underneath the sink--which is stinking with fungus and brown grease smeared into the trays and water dripping from the pipes that are always being broken (all seals are broken or removed--in every place I have lived for over 15 years this has been the endless case--it is a waste trying to insert new seals as they are immediately removed when I leave the place I "live" so the problem is never stopped).

The motorbike and the live cockroaches put in spaces where I keep cooking and other items is one of the newer attacks of filth that the newest addition to this gang from Whorewood has included with open arms and legs into their clique of abusers, users, parasites, etc etc. Absolutely filthy and disgusting, as they all are and the attacks only demonstrate their true leanings and their real personalities.

This newest expletive is not going to stop having this filth and this real attack on my motorbike which is expensive--he is now costing me a lot of money in constantly repairing and throwing things away. The filth he has ordered to be poured on me into me on my property now things are being broken and I am being overcharge double for every thing I order or attempt to fix from their endless attacks--from this next wealthy person who has exploited and assaulted me in most filthy and nasty ways while I am a very kindly and nice person to all these parasites who attack me until finally I can't stand them any longer and fighting to get them off for some of them has lasted over 8 years of continuously saying no and trying to kill them--they never stop they never stop attacking me they never let go of trying to obtain every single thing possible out of this contract out on me--finally they are not human beings any longer but repulsive and filthy disgusting parasitic whores and apes I can't stand even writing their names but I just want them off of me

and this filth and these disgusting attacks are not going to be stopped unless someone stops these people.

I have tried do endlessly to describe how dangerous they are to the welfare of the United States and all they have participated in the near demise of the Democratic system but still they are allowed to continue to gloat over their crimes against me as their violence escalates and the silence and apathy and nothingness of the void as a response remains like a stable factor or variable. I still can't understand how people so desperately want such a hate system to thrive but..they keep on being rewarded they keep on being put into highest positions and obviously people who fully approve of this system and are fully integrated into it are reading this right now--obviously.

Yet I just ask for this sickening and increasingly vile and disgusting (in my estimation) person who wants so desperately to have a "baby" out of me so he and his group can be promoted into very high-ranking positions and I just want to be left alone. Can't these parasites obtain high positions on the merit of their "art" or talent? Why must it always be me being attacked for these expletives to be promoted why also must I endlessly ask and beg for anyone to finally stop this endless sickness and why can't anyone ever see what a disgusting system this is and actually do something to end it? I have to endlessly ask the same question as the answer remains the same always and yet I still can't believe the utter stupidity of the human race in putting such filth into highest positions because they order filth and crap to be poured into my body and home and all I work for stolen by them so they can appear as if they are not programmed mediocrities with a lot of plastic surgery enhancing the filth of their disgusting personalities?


--------

I am under mind control so I am not getting to the point, being succinct is impossible and my emotions are being tweaked while my sober mental capabilities are being thwarted --I believe this is always the case when I begin to rant with hate and I stop writing about what I was intending to convey on a practicable level of informative output. 

------

The mind control is devastating and I experienced another attack at the store--but right now I am tired from pounding down as the keyboard is under attack m yhands can't move I am exhausted from trying to think and rewrite and backspace and pound down on the keys because the keyboard is being hacked and is so stiff it's now physically exhausting to pound down any longer.


===============

But.. I literally could not think or move while someone was pushing my cart into me as I was loading my groceries at a bakery cashier counter--it was a Thai woman shouting at me to move my cart while I was unpacking items from the cart onto the counter. I was blasting music into my ears with earbuds. I became confused I only could think of what I was going to say--all my defenses are blocked during these mind control attacks as people push into me and insult and threaten and do sick things and I am stunned, can't speak, am paralyzed and then I find my lips moving up into a "forced" ugly smile--like my face is plastic being manipulated and my facial muscles go up into a grimmace as I begin to giggle while I am under attack--I only recognize it after the attack has happened and after my seemingly "weak" or inappropriate reaction has occurred and there is no longer time to remedy the mind control forced reaction. I could feel my brain being zapped--like I was spinning--confused as she was pushing and ramming my cart into me. Only 5 minutes later could I "remember" that I would have told her to stop bothering me or to be firm and say something like"I'm busy stop pushing my cart" but I was frozen--like my head was spinning and I was dizzy--but standing still unable to move--unable to speak unable to "understand"

this happens every time I am in public while people surround and attack me in these stupid and nasty terrorist endless protocols that are so repetitive--but every time, my brain is blanked and this is too powerful for me to handle alone without any shielding and also alone surrounded by these creeple and also with endless attacks that never end and no support no protection no friends no allies and nothing and no one and endless stress, physical attacks from mechanical arms, drugging in my food and on my skin and etc etc

---------
last night again I was attacked in a mind control way that was disgusting. It was a nasty and stupid skit that was played but it was a German woman swimming in a pool and I swam in a lane next to her and she glared in hate at me and like an editing freeze/stop/action frame (i.e. actors used to these types of edited scenes) I said from under the black haze that I was "awoken" to in the sleeping teleported state--something polite to this disgusting German pig ape skank creep like 'Oh, I didn't know you were going to swim" or something akin to being apologetic. In my mind it was actually being polite and not wanting to bother other people--my politeness and my kindness actually but these people ONLY want to bother others for their power--and so it was this almost diametrically-opposed attacker/polite response in this instant "waken" state while teleported, not knowing where I was, the situation, and just repeating what I was told to say while under hypnosis, in this state, while sleeping, etc etc as the parasites felt relieved that they got their next free deal for being pig ape parasitic predators feeding off abusing someone else--as they all do.

I can't describe how disgusting these creeple are and their modus operandi is always something I consider the realm of inferior people who do not deserve in any respect to be in the position of leading anything but a criminal ring--not leaders of entertainment or the arts or politics--as they all do in this case of attack against me.
-----------
Of course people keep putting them into positions of power and I can never find them or their movies or music or art or politics anything but utter crap upon humanity and I have to dig to find anything credible or artistic from output from OTHER people who I find have good output on any level.
-----------------

It was a kind of hateful post today, as always. What they are doing is disgusting they are all out laughing and giggling and enjoying the millions of dollars in new deals. They are now making me lose the tiny bit of money I have spent months trying to save because they are breaking the motorbike and breaking all the few things I own and I must spend all my time cleaning up stinking filth and fight to get the poison and drugs out that it's now--over 10 years of fighting and fighting as they attack like the parasitic filth that they are. Your favorite celebrities--the sexualized scumbags you all think are so cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment