Thursday, July 15, 2021

Update on terrorist utilities attack: written of previously today (the soap opera goes on and on as the world turns as the stomach churns....to quote Carol Burnette). Okay, the situation of the whining and shaking screeching kitchen faucet that terrorists have manipulated and are manipulating from the other side of the wall using a clamp or some device. After I spend an average of 3 minutes fighting to move the handle and rotating base that terrorists are breaking because it was firm and I could stop the noise by just changing direction of the base--now they loosened the base so it's without any tension and when I adjust the faucet or they stop putting the clamp on some dual valve system they have in place to create this noise--after I balance something on top of the construction I put on top of the drain in the kitchen sink, because they are also inserting mechanical arms through the huge hole in the drain area--and spraying filth on my hair as I sit here just in front of the sink--but they make the arm go through the entire room they can extend these arms to any length---and they put damaging chemicals on my hair and my clothing in this way from behind. But I balance something on top of another thing so when they try to lift up this cover I have made, I will hear the objects crashing. But they are now doing something on the other side so once I finally get the noise to stop, I hear a kind of popping noise as something is being shifted and the huge rattling/shaking/grinding and whining that is so loud you can hear it from outside it shakes the light fixtures and things fall off the storage areas near the sink area. If I want to turn water on now for any reason I have to spend at least 3 minutes trying to turn the water off without it grinding and making a huge screeching metallic noise with the entire sink area shaking as the noise is like a small train engine grinding to a halt the noise goes through the entire apartment and outside. They keep doing this now periodically after I finally l get the noise to stop. I need people to intervene. this landlord is as unreliable as the worst landlords possible. He refuses to fix anything and if he does come he makes sexual comments and comments on what I look like he touches me he insults me and I am in a state of mind control where I can't control my reactions and I talk and my voice is artificially changed to a different tone and range. I say things that are not of my vocabulary and he comes in stinking of foul body odor and so do his helpers. He also includes at least two other people in addition to the person who does the work so if my back is turned they steal things or break or rip or flick stains on items. The landlord claims they must be in the room along with him. The condo management is absent and they only phone this landlord who is ready with a team to attack me as my brain is put under mind control blanking levels and I can't defend myself at all in any way. I need support how many years of writing about this situation must it take for any administration to not comply with this filthy stupid and deadly rotten organization?

No comments:

Post a Comment