Thursday, July 15, 2021

I have one neck support pillow I use and the terrorist filth sprayed it with their mechanical arm rotten stinking meat substance last night--it stinks like rotting meat. I must use this to keep me fractured neck vertebrae supported because terrorists crushed my vertebrae. I have only one of these. The tiny studio can't accommodate any extra things the entire room is packed with items on the floor I had to take out of the closets because I have to tie all with hooks to stop the mechanical arms from breaking into the room from within the cabinets--

 I can barely think right now, as I fight to type and the keyboard is so badly hacked I must backspace almost every word to write and then they delete and rewrite and remove commas and periods. I also can't think clearly and with all the backspacing and the stiffness of the board I am stuck fighting just to be able to write any words out and this is a huge distraction.

Stinking, the clothing I wear the furniture and this item that I had around my neck but was so busy fighting to get this business done--now seeing that what I thought should arrive latest next Wednesday (but really should arrive Monday or Tuesday) is now slated to arrive on Friday--maybe. Paying top price for special delivery which is being put into a lower time delivery slot at the highest price--higher, much higher than Fed Ex lists on their site. 

Left with no options for mail services. this is the third service I have used since I left the US. I have been attacked by all of these services and can't constantly change my address so I remain getting ripped off. 

DHL appears to have closed it's offices in Phuket although that may be one of the terrorist hacks making me have to go with the much more expensive option, which they are then jacking the price up at least by a huge margin and then slowing down what should be a one-day express delivery--at most 3 days, now listed as a 5-day delivery--maybe.

Then smelling this stink

and I think of the rotting old men and women who are ordering this. The Nazis and the rapists and racists and creeps the scumbags the whores the users and creeps who are ordering all of this. The younger children who are like rotting meat but look youthful--like rotting fruit that has been polished--just young but rotten and old, vicious and violent they become more violent generation after generation as the Nazi and fascist movements of the world are in this new technological upswing the children are more fanatically entitled than the parents, who train them to be thus.

but I am subjected to the rottenness of sleazy creeple and this is just another day of writing about it to the huge void out there readingship I don't know--what or how who or where but I think it is some people reading this--maybe someone cares--could you please induct more people into fighting to stop this endless filth being poured into my home and body and these creeps attacking me? Where is there any civility in society any longer? I am innocent why is no one really defending my human rights this is 100% a racist and hate crime. 

The people who have stolen my ideas all these years should be forced to PAY ME HUGE SUMS for their rape, poisoning, attempted murder and other crimes and for the concepts they have stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment