Sunday, July 4, 2021

I sound so negative on Germany and I don't intend to be...

 the cheese is okay and the buildings are old and the people--well.....disappointment in almost every meeting I have ever had and nazi culture remains as the underlying theme in almost every transaction I have had. What a terrible shame that the US both embraced the Holocaust, held Nazi rallies during and prior to WWII but now this is an open and "domestic terror" threat.


How many people realize how much "in bed" the H-wood scene really is with these cartels and organizations?

I do not think that David Garrett is so horrible but he has been brought up in this culture and it is a huge cultural gap between us. Rather than having fights with him when he teleports me I am writing this now on this page. I just want to relax and enjoy life. Please, goddamn I can't change your upbringing or mentality I do not want to criticize you or your culture but this is the reality I have had to face nearly to death for over a decade or longer (or all my life) and I just do not want to have to deal with it "forever" or any longer at all. I just want this group to be forced off me, I can never accept the H-wood racist scene I can't approve of their movies and I have been trained as an English Lit professors daughter (my step-father) to analyze for content which these people ask me about while I am under hypnosis and because I include elements of analysis that do not coincide with their fascist and racist program they both torture (literal torture leading to slow death) me after I write or think or explain these concepts while in hypnosis and teleported, and then they STEAL the ideas and adapt them to further mind control to actually reverse the analysis and turn it into more mind control Nazi brainwashing propaganda movie/media fodder. I blame the rise in Neo-Nazi culture in part and all the hate and mafia and crime is connected to the continuous output of these violent movies which these disguised racists/Nazis and their minions constantly put out. The minorities put out films and shows that correlate to the steroetypes of racism that are supposed to not be revealed and are kept out of mainstream criticism and fully embraced as being "cool" or whatever term you want to us.

If they could only leave me alone to just think about these things and live in peace by myself with money that they should be forced to give me for years of stealing ideas and torturing me I could live in peace ALONE with my cat(s) returned and in some peaceful and hopefully happy way without fearing poisoning or more attacks.

Can anyone please try to help me to this? I can't live in Germany or in or around these people who have teleported or attacked me nor anything or anyone of that ilk ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...