Sunday, July 4, 2021

I sound so negative on Germany and I don't intend to be...

 the cheese is okay and the buildings are old and the people--well.....disappointment in almost every meeting I have ever had and nazi culture remains as the underlying theme in almost every transaction I have had. What a terrible shame that the US both embraced the Holocaust, held Nazi rallies during and prior to WWII but now this is an open and "domestic terror" threat.


How many people realize how much "in bed" the H-wood scene really is with these cartels and organizations?

I do not think that David Garrett is so horrible but he has been brought up in this culture and it is a huge cultural gap between us. Rather than having fights with him when he teleports me I am writing this now on this page. I just want to relax and enjoy life. Please, goddamn I can't change your upbringing or mentality I do not want to criticize you or your culture but this is the reality I have had to face nearly to death for over a decade or longer (or all my life) and I just do not want to have to deal with it "forever" or any longer at all. I just want this group to be forced off me, I can never accept the H-wood racist scene I can't approve of their movies and I have been trained as an English Lit professors daughter (my step-father) to analyze for content which these people ask me about while I am under hypnosis and because I include elements of analysis that do not coincide with their fascist and racist program they both torture (literal torture leading to slow death) me after I write or think or explain these concepts while in hypnosis and teleported, and then they STEAL the ideas and adapt them to further mind control to actually reverse the analysis and turn it into more mind control Nazi brainwashing propaganda movie/media fodder. I blame the rise in Neo-Nazi culture in part and all the hate and mafia and crime is connected to the continuous output of these violent movies which these disguised racists/Nazis and their minions constantly put out. The minorities put out films and shows that correlate to the steroetypes of racism that are supposed to not be revealed and are kept out of mainstream criticism and fully embraced as being "cool" or whatever term you want to us.

If they could only leave me alone to just think about these things and live in peace by myself with money that they should be forced to give me for years of stealing ideas and torturing me I could live in peace ALONE with my cat(s) returned and in some peaceful and hopefully happy way without fearing poisoning or more attacks.

Can anyone please try to help me to this? I can't live in Germany or in or around these people who have teleported or attacked me nor anything or anyone of that ilk ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment