Sunday, July 4, 2021

I sound so negative on Germany and I don't intend to be...

 the cheese is okay and the buildings are old and the people--well.....disappointment in almost every meeting I have ever had and nazi culture remains as the underlying theme in almost every transaction I have had. What a terrible shame that the US both embraced the Holocaust, held Nazi rallies during and prior to WWII but now this is an open and "domestic terror" threat.


How many people realize how much "in bed" the H-wood scene really is with these cartels and organizations?

I do not think that David Garrett is so horrible but he has been brought up in this culture and it is a huge cultural gap between us. Rather than having fights with him when he teleports me I am writing this now on this page. I just want to relax and enjoy life. Please, goddamn I can't change your upbringing or mentality I do not want to criticize you or your culture but this is the reality I have had to face nearly to death for over a decade or longer (or all my life) and I just do not want to have to deal with it "forever" or any longer at all. I just want this group to be forced off me, I can never accept the H-wood racist scene I can't approve of their movies and I have been trained as an English Lit professors daughter (my step-father) to analyze for content which these people ask me about while I am under hypnosis and because I include elements of analysis that do not coincide with their fascist and racist program they both torture (literal torture leading to slow death) me after I write or think or explain these concepts while in hypnosis and teleported, and then they STEAL the ideas and adapt them to further mind control to actually reverse the analysis and turn it into more mind control Nazi brainwashing propaganda movie/media fodder. I blame the rise in Neo-Nazi culture in part and all the hate and mafia and crime is connected to the continuous output of these violent movies which these disguised racists/Nazis and their minions constantly put out. The minorities put out films and shows that correlate to the steroetypes of racism that are supposed to not be revealed and are kept out of mainstream criticism and fully embraced as being "cool" or whatever term you want to us.

If they could only leave me alone to just think about these things and live in peace by myself with money that they should be forced to give me for years of stealing ideas and torturing me I could live in peace ALONE with my cat(s) returned and in some peaceful and hopefully happy way without fearing poisoning or more attacks.

Can anyone please try to help me to this? I can't live in Germany or in or around these people who have teleported or attacked me nor anything or anyone of that ilk ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stinking filth sprayed into areas I just cleaned. Hackers just froze the desktop for the 8th time in less than 2 hours. Every time I begin to write about their crimes they block all functionality in the midst of writing a potent senntence.//cleaning stinking dirty debris scattered all over my patio, with clumps of hair, little pieces of decorations I pasted onto objects, clumps of dirt after nothing happens but me being inside after having cleaned earlier. Then cleaning stinking filthy clothing which I have never worn, but was new when I got it--stinking sprayed while I as out of this room or while I was in it and sleeping and incognizant of their mechanical arm sabotage of my every item in my vicinity they can spray, make stinking, broken and ugly while mutilating ;my body without end so it's coated and covered with sliced blemished destroyed corrugated skin broken bones most hair gone etc etc tears streaming out of my eyes perpetually day and night for 20 years which newsom recalled in his administration of nazi rancid injustice towards me and he is still there profiting and exploiting abusing having me tortured he gets his next interview for presidency out of it his wife gets another "feminist" blonde nazi heroic christian vanity project to augment the nazi rise to power of the demo-rat party candidate making jokes as his campaign platform plus a repeat of slogans.//Another area I had cleaned earlier bestrewn with sticky mess that adheres to my skin along with hair pieces which were scattered in the oily and greasy sticky stuff but sprayed finely into the area, which is black underneath the ground which I had decorated after they slashed and made the floor dirty they then sprayed literally with black paint substance stuff which of course nothing gets out, it won't even begin to rub off. This is all over the completely mauled floor. Oh, while I must fight to get any words out as hacking to the keyboard makes typing without typos impossible, literally---they underline with spell check more "sophisticated" vocabulary I use so any higher elevation of my verbal skills is daunted or stopped as much as possible. //My body STILL bloated with a hard, literal bulge of poisons on my left side but extending all over my back to form a shelf structure that NEVER comes out just fighting it daily for 20 years and fighting to stop the bloating poisoning for over 30 years and fighting to get health care for over 40 years and fighting to not be attacked, whether conscious of the attack or not but getting away from pigs who exploited me using drugging and mind control obfuscation of wary consternation of threats to my environment--all is blanked out so stinking and dirty creeps can inflict and pour their hate and racist animosity at me including women of course whoa re also rapist nazis even when they are jewish, black or whatever skin color, shape or nationality.//THe filthy sick dirty celebrities NONE OF WHOM I ever, ever ever wanted any proximity to just in drugged malleable state I watch the crap they hack onto my youtube while I sit in utter sickness detoxing from the poison they and everybody else had dumped poured pounded injected and otherwise inflicted upon me without my awareness as they smiled and handed me plates of poison and drinks of rape. //

  The marginally apt celebrities who are relished like some condiment the society of hate can't stop gorging on as if a main course subs...