Saturday, July 10, 2021

Update on the current terrorist teleporting rapist racist abuser (simulating domestic violence as they all do). Same as it ever was.

 His name doesn't matter any longer (but for reference, I've been writing about this person for the last 6 weeks. Or, since the Blood Moon in May, this has been a total terror attack against me by this man who is now fully welcomed into H-wood as one of the familiar racists who follows all protocols and then some..with an added dash of hate that some of the less brutal and sleazy men of the A-list group are probably even too above in morals or ethics to sink to. Now fully welcomed especially by the blonde Nazi women whom I have called whores in my rage as they giggle, laugh and watch on insulting and threatening me yelling in fascist fashion (so many of them have made movies "exposing" racism).


He follows the same old protocol of teleporting me to ask me why I don't like him and why I don't like this rape and violence situation. I can never know at this point if the fungus and rotting meat substance is still being inserted into my vagina while I am comatose and asleep in the "MK ULTRA" state of incomprehensibility and all the survival mechanisms that organic beings have, which is to wake up when under attack if possible--I have no chance to do this some microchip implant has literally been inserted that blocks out all awareness while I am in that state. The stink remains and it was never there all my life until this man who is predisposed towards vicious and deadly racism to begin inserting fungus and rotting meat substances into my vagina while I can't move, as he is raping me with violence and hate, then insulting me afterwards. 

He's been out partying and being celebrated by his fellow fascists in his country which he insists I must go and live in with him where I will have "no chance to get away" as he puts it. 

He continues the same out routine of this technology opening up my brain into a simulation of "truth serum" interrogation openness where I pour out every idea, answer every question, expose every bit of rage and indignation out of the rape, abuse and violence just inflicted nightly under this sleeping state which provides such a jumping board for these celebrities to get welcomed into tours, lead roles and promises of studios, production crews, and all funding provided and of course awards for their movies if they can phenagle the manipulative trick of rigging the awards system.

-----------

He's completely undergone a kind of relaxation and refreshment transformation in the last 6 weeks. The worry lines are gone, he is fresh, glowing and videos show him being highlighted in a brand new tour with screaming women and parties and all surrounding him literally almost celebrity worshipping him. He is planning on a huge Hollywood tour-de-force and expects that the current negotiations will continue, but somehow globbing onto abusing me is not only a deep satisfaction for him on a sexual and personal level but the endless parties are evident on his smug and glowing extremely happy face. All I do is scream at top level in absolutely murderous rage, repeating endlessly without stop what a disgusting, rotten pig whore he is, wishing him death endlessly, as he keeps asking me what he did that I am reacting like this, as the violence mounts in the terror operations that I very briefly described in my very last post.  He is profiting off these attacks as well, and the viciously stupid, violent and ugly Europ-a's are encircling me to fully support their Nazi "brother" in his infiltration of the United States, as the usual suspects who allow every fascist Nazi into the inner circles of that entertainment influencer circle welcome him in with cheers and applause--in particular the women who have helped and assisted in torturing me and laughing as the men beat, rape and torture me and the terrorist concentric circles of slow murder go on and on as I write and write and they read it and laugh and are told they are entitled to doing whatever they want. The longer this goes on, the more violent and "entitled" these terrorists are told that they are, the more money flows towards them, and the only thing that remains as a constant is that still no one defends me so I am living in some kind of decent place of security and no one intervenes and no one exposes this crime and no one stops them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cali-Whore-nia a WIPE-OUT. Sleaze, corruption malfeasance and slime nazi overtake. The beaches are ruined now where the beach boys formerly hailed the clean, surf and sun lifestyle but they welcomed in the Manson Family with drugs, prostitution sex trafficking and murder/rape and racism (Manson family were Nazis in affiliation, like "hippie" former appearnce of elon muck that slime dirty nazi fu88ck. And I have as usual today the former governor of that state of decapitation of deterioration ugly dirty arnold shit-termini88er with his stupid, murder death energy black magick scum goons the Mexican Cali cartel of drugs, sex trafficking murder rape and occult black death hate energy--poured on me as the surrogates for ugly shit slime arnold and his filthy depp screeching rat who conforms to the "beauty" standards of square-jawed dirty greasy nazi plastic surgery conformity. //Dirty lying current governor has had me raped by the white male trash circuit of celebrity for years by now, with dirty house former speaker dirty pig-lousy nancy---also a california representative with her acquired multi-million dollar mansion in San Francisco, coming up in the Nazi hierarchy by "playing the Demo-rat game" of slurring out "The American People!" and "Democracy" along with the chanting of the white trash rat female partners who shout out "Women" like dirty rat hillary and her nazi demo-rat cartel with filth like pig-lousy and then amy klubuchar and a host of celebrities to match. California is sinking. A pair of men associated with muck and rump have bought out the cartel of h-wood to consolidate nazi take-over.l They are part "jewish" and fully aligned with the nazi cartel. In the past year the violence aimed at me has been nothing short of murder on a daily basis and the negotiations for their overtake began..exactly when this uptick in violence began when rump ordered his friends to destroy what has already been desroyed anyway by the filth stupidity of ugly not-artistic dumb and violent incompetent ugly sick arnold and his filth gangs. //More awards of celebrity shit aligned with nazis who have viciously assaulted me but like all the white trash (and I forgot to say, the former house rep adam schiff came to stick his penis out at me naked while I had just been screaming and urging him to stop this violence against me. Sticking his face up in pig sniffing the air nazi posture which minorities make sure to emulate with grandiose performative flourish, he stood next to fully complicit schumer for the intro to the "do nothing" cartel of putting rump and musk into destroying not merely my life as has been the instructions trickled down to the stpuid apes who have law degrees who obtain brown skinned thug scum like this shit from this tv show who are dirty ugly sick and stupid fucks but the same level as all the politicians who operate as partners with ugly dirty stupid sick arnold shittrash nigger and his brood of dirty slime infesting america out of euro-hate land and all the americans fully committed to obtaining every nazi nod for their ostentatious display of fascist murderous violence--towards me, as "symbol" of all they "hate" as this ugly pig scum arnold is having his brown skinned dumb ugly slime minority slave plantation system threaten me violently for every post I write and every thought any self-compliment always pushing me into their box of trying to state that I am ugly stupid a bitch nothing a whore and they can rape fuck steal and I have no human right to defend myself--amplified by the shit government under pig lousy dirty penins-sticking at me ugly dirty newsom a scum complete and also hormonally high off having me raped and beaten in his presence as he gets gets gets nazi nods and millions of dollars for his presidential campaign. All the white nazi trash "boys" who "used to be republican and are now democrat 'leaders' in the media like dirty morning hoe joe and tim scott and the former demo-rats like lawrence o'donnell, now upset that his hero jfk is being blasted b y trump but could not assign any threat of trump when he brought a gun to threaten me with years ago to prove how "worthy" he is to continue to be a conrolled opposition nazi fully supporting trump and fascist nazi overtake of america. All hating me as "minority women" not being abused raped and tortured. //The mtv awards replete with the trash women who have had me beaten poisoned raped and mutilated like paris shit-ton hill-ton of shit who has flourished from years of participating in this violenced on me--had my ssi disability cut off and has the black scum of whorewood like chuck d of public enemy violently assualting me to "defend" that ugly sick plastic coated piece of rancid shit for my response of joy that somehow some justice had been done to that filthy parasite when her house was burned in the cali-whore-dom fires. ///So he violently threaened me in front of her and she got my ssi disability cut off---as the rest of this team raped and tortured me she returned to gloat in smug delight and is featured somehow with glowing hormonal high off having so many shit dirty fucks abuse me for resonding to her loss after years of having me mutilated into a huge, deformed balll. My beauty just sucked out and mutilated by this team of rancid shit dirty ugly whore crap "women". Ugly dirty arnold is endlessly having his dirty pig groups of minorities yell how "ugly" I am every time I tell myself I look better or beautiful they scream instantly, from my first second of thinking this---threats to not think anything positive about my body, how I look and they have spent over 15 years having me raped poisoned tears are still in my eyes every day they are torturing my body to increase the endless years of damage now permanent to my face, body and life. They killed more plants on my patio when I was out receiving a delivery. Right now they are hacking so badly into my laptop I can't type words any longer. They are freezing the system like pressing a button so anything I type is just missed and they add letters nowhere near the keys I am pounding on by now i must pound to get anything out

  **15 minutes later: not only did the filth working for ugly sick dirty incompetent arnold ugly shit-nigger austrian sick crap former gover...