Friday, July 9, 2021

Terrorist banking/financial attack on my bank account and Visa card: for the first time my banking card will not process a withdrawal at a bank. The people at the counter at the bank were making obvious triggering movements (swiping their noses and swishing hair back, as innocuous as that sounds it's done repeatedly 100% of the time I am in pubilc by people who attack me as things are ripped/stained behind me on my clothing or I am ripped off or attacked verbally---it's always a precursor to a real attack that is potentially very serious). I believe she did something to block the card, or the terrorists at my bank froze the card, or something like that. She tried 3x today and it' s friday and my rent is due today. i have been too ill for the past week to get out of my torture chamber room to go to the bank until today and I am limping just trying to make this. It's pouring rain and I have to wait until tonight to try to phone my bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment