Friday, July 16, 2021

I had some serious topics regarding politics that I wanted to write of today but I am immersed in this "complaint" long-winded series of posts because, as I have been writing, due to extreme violent being inflicted upon me and the lasting-effect of years of it going on a non-stop basis, I need to get the stress out. I have not begun to do things I want to do (except for clean). Maybe I will write tomorrow maybe I will spend time today--the concepts are related to politics and Hollywood and a "reputable" media personality has commented upon a credible news source that confirms my "theories" which I wrote in a drugged up and under mind control "ranting" hyperbolic state-of-mind and composition (replete with grammar changed, words hacked or deleted by terrorist hackers, as all my posts are). The information concerns a post on a similar theme but it's all very inter-connected --a post I published a few days ago.

 All this negativity of writing about these attacks. Maybe what I am doing by writing of all these attacks is just helping to promote the very nasty people profiting off torturing and abusing me using these death squad groups and the tech combo. But I need to get the stress out this it too much at this point. I also hope that by writing I will induce people to react to stop these attacks and the entire contract out upon me.

Why any person should have to undergo this and that it's sponsored obviously by the Executive Branch of the US Government should be a huge blaring alarm to people reading this but no...it's an inducement to join on in and join the fun of a modern day, technocratic death squad witch hunt and form of public lynching. People can't wait, they are simply overjoyed to finally have public lynchings via these death squad terrorist "gang stalking" activities. Sometimes people heave as if they are nearly having orgasm they look shiny like they are sexually overcharged--it is disgusting to see so many people behaving like the hybrid animals I claim endlessly that they are.

It's very disgusting that society in general promotes this and loves it and won't ever stop it. If anyone wants an elevated society I suggest to stop waiting for someone else to stop this as it's an ever-increasing trend and more and more people join in and get these weapons of mass torture and covert assassination. 


-------

As for the other topic which I heard on a video podcast hosted by Tim Hartmann regarding Russian interference in the 2016 election cycle and the ultimate and devious goal of such an undertaking--as published in a reputable English newspaper (The Guardian)--my commentary was on this similar subject but I am exhausted mentally from writing about this ugly nasty stuff and the negativity just drains me but if I keep it in, if I hold it in, it will contribute to me not being able to heal from the hate poisoning that has already been inflicted plus a series of other injuries forced upon my body throughout these years of nightly MK ULTRA comatose sleep state through the rape/terror groups breaking into my room and from the mechanical arms wreaking destruction upon my body and home and food intake nightly.

Maybe I will get to this subject today. It is vital it is important and it is another source that people can respect that contributes to my earlier "hypothesis" because I cannot provide evidence of my claims, but a newspaper has done this and it backs up a statement about H-wood although in a slightly different shade of the same operation and principle for which it stands.

----------------------------

I can only tentatively assume that my many increase in negative posts is likewise enervating and fatiguing for readers but this is by now a physical necessity for me to alleviate this stress of the endless abuse, rape and torture and these disgusting filth attacks and the blocks from all businesses (as I related, I cannot phone any business without the call being either diverted as I am lied to and insulted and attacked--today phoning the major Fed Ex customer service line was a series of lies by an overly-apologetic woman on the other end who sounded distraught that she was forced to say such stupid lies and she apologized at least three times but repeated the lies nevertheless as ordered by this stinking organization. I can't get a single thing done and even in person this happens at offices and very often at government offices and health care clinics that Medicaid provides until it is dangerous to go to any doctor. It is a very sickening situation that has a global reach. Why people still think this is a wonderful system I can't understand but obviously most people don't want a free and fair society even when they are "fighting" for such for their own group they don't care if it's happening to me as long as they can climb upwards on the hierarchy of this insidious organization. It is all very sad to see and what great hopes for American Democracy are being dashed on the rocks of greed and the desperation that underlies so many of these minority minions who provide the bulk services of the filthy and nasty operations and without these people the system would not be so worldwide and comprehensively universal in scope and activity.

Alas, that is the reality. I write to try to influence people to really begin to think about the future of this system overtaking the US Government as it almost did (which is part of the theme I was going to write of and will...maybe tomorrow maybe today if I have any more time and energy for these negative and draining subjects--plus I am under threat for writing about these people so I also risk my life in essence by writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment