Friday, July 16, 2021

I had some serious topics regarding politics that I wanted to write of today but I am immersed in this "complaint" long-winded series of posts because, as I have been writing, due to extreme violent being inflicted upon me and the lasting-effect of years of it going on a non-stop basis, I need to get the stress out. I have not begun to do things I want to do (except for clean). Maybe I will write tomorrow maybe I will spend time today--the concepts are related to politics and Hollywood and a "reputable" media personality has commented upon a credible news source that confirms my "theories" which I wrote in a drugged up and under mind control "ranting" hyperbolic state-of-mind and composition (replete with grammar changed, words hacked or deleted by terrorist hackers, as all my posts are). The information concerns a post on a similar theme but it's all very inter-connected --a post I published a few days ago.

 All this negativity of writing about these attacks. Maybe what I am doing by writing of all these attacks is just helping to promote the very nasty people profiting off torturing and abusing me using these death squad groups and the tech combo. But I need to get the stress out this it too much at this point. I also hope that by writing I will induce people to react to stop these attacks and the entire contract out upon me.

Why any person should have to undergo this and that it's sponsored obviously by the Executive Branch of the US Government should be a huge blaring alarm to people reading this but no...it's an inducement to join on in and join the fun of a modern day, technocratic death squad witch hunt and form of public lynching. People can't wait, they are simply overjoyed to finally have public lynchings via these death squad terrorist "gang stalking" activities. Sometimes people heave as if they are nearly having orgasm they look shiny like they are sexually overcharged--it is disgusting to see so many people behaving like the hybrid animals I claim endlessly that they are.

It's very disgusting that society in general promotes this and loves it and won't ever stop it. If anyone wants an elevated society I suggest to stop waiting for someone else to stop this as it's an ever-increasing trend and more and more people join in and get these weapons of mass torture and covert assassination. 


-------

As for the other topic which I heard on a video podcast hosted by Tim Hartmann regarding Russian interference in the 2016 election cycle and the ultimate and devious goal of such an undertaking--as published in a reputable English newspaper (The Guardian)--my commentary was on this similar subject but I am exhausted mentally from writing about this ugly nasty stuff and the negativity just drains me but if I keep it in, if I hold it in, it will contribute to me not being able to heal from the hate poisoning that has already been inflicted plus a series of other injuries forced upon my body throughout these years of nightly MK ULTRA comatose sleep state through the rape/terror groups breaking into my room and from the mechanical arms wreaking destruction upon my body and home and food intake nightly.

Maybe I will get to this subject today. It is vital it is important and it is another source that people can respect that contributes to my earlier "hypothesis" because I cannot provide evidence of my claims, but a newspaper has done this and it backs up a statement about H-wood although in a slightly different shade of the same operation and principle for which it stands.

----------------------------

I can only tentatively assume that my many increase in negative posts is likewise enervating and fatiguing for readers but this is by now a physical necessity for me to alleviate this stress of the endless abuse, rape and torture and these disgusting filth attacks and the blocks from all businesses (as I related, I cannot phone any business without the call being either diverted as I am lied to and insulted and attacked--today phoning the major Fed Ex customer service line was a series of lies by an overly-apologetic woman on the other end who sounded distraught that she was forced to say such stupid lies and she apologized at least three times but repeated the lies nevertheless as ordered by this stinking organization. I can't get a single thing done and even in person this happens at offices and very often at government offices and health care clinics that Medicaid provides until it is dangerous to go to any doctor. It is a very sickening situation that has a global reach. Why people still think this is a wonderful system I can't understand but obviously most people don't want a free and fair society even when they are "fighting" for such for their own group they don't care if it's happening to me as long as they can climb upwards on the hierarchy of this insidious organization. It is all very sad to see and what great hopes for American Democracy are being dashed on the rocks of greed and the desperation that underlies so many of these minority minions who provide the bulk services of the filthy and nasty operations and without these people the system would not be so worldwide and comprehensively universal in scope and activity.

Alas, that is the reality. I write to try to influence people to really begin to think about the future of this system overtaking the US Government as it almost did (which is part of the theme I was going to write of and will...maybe tomorrow maybe today if I have any more time and energy for these negative and draining subjects--plus I am under threat for writing about these people so I also risk my life in essence by writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...