Monday, July 19, 2021

Floods, Fires & Heat Waves: Michael Mann on the New Climate War & the Fight to Take Back the Planet

 

"Floods, Fires & Heat Waves: Michael Mann on the New Climate War & the Fight to Take Back the Planet." Democracy Now! July 16, 2021.




* I can't describe how nearly impossible it is to sit here waiting for hackers to stop freezing pages and every action I take, every click, every word typed, every search, every single thing I attempt to type is blocked and frozen. Waiting time for any page to open is at least one full minute of the page being frozen. The entire browser is freezing if I click on one page and then try to switch to another. The keyboard is non-functional I must backspace nearly continuously as keys won't operate. The block to my every attempt to write, all things are blocked from me.

Another addition to the list of attacks upon me I will just add now: in addition to stinking sprays put on my clothing (while I am sleeping on my sleepwear) and filth sprayed on walls, cubboards and filth sprinkled on the floors-they now just broke the freezer section of my tiny little refrigerator--the door has been broken which means that nothing will really freeze. The water faucets are making a racket every time I try to turn water on, and the attacks never end. The attacks in the last 8 weeks have mounted to nearly everything I have and own being broken and made filthy and nasty and shredded and broken down. 
I keep fighting and cleaning and sitting fighting to remove poison out of my body and I thought I would stop writing but I am under too much mind control attack--my brain is blasted I become extremely fatigued in front of the computer as my brain is under attack constantly. So I write--the haters steal more ideas to claim as their own-they go off laughing and they never, ever, ever stop the attacks upon me after they make money off my ideas. 
The same situation as I wrote of in my very last post--the racism the discrimination the effort to completely destroy women who are not blonde and Nazi adherents is a true death cult push of elimination. The absolute injustice continues at highest political levels. My only hope is that the climate change will change this death system because the pig apes have gobbled so much of the planet for their nasty orgy slave plantations (using their secret term not mine--they just view "black and brown" people as slaves--these Nazi pig apes who are raping and abusing me--trust me, they are that vicious they are truly that racist). Hopefully the guilty will go down with their plantations crushed and their system destroyed by Mother Nature wreaking revenge upon the rapist pig ape Nazi 4th Reich operators. The rapist pigs and destroyers of all they assume is too vulnerable to fight back. 

--------

The hacking is absolutely horrible right now--it's like the laptop is frozen and the keys are glued down. I must pound down with my entire hand and arm strength to get the keys to actually operate otherwise spaces and blanks and letters won't appear. It is also pages freezing, as I wrote. It is incredibly difficult to think and type under these strenuous conditions. It is all part of the silencing the blocks to my success to any career aspirations I have had--accidents, poisoning and now endless abuse from already "successful" white pig ape males raping me endlessly in a succession of filth and hate from them and their nasty women surrounding them. The fight to destroy the American system which represents any hope for women who are not blonde Nazi pig apes is one of the biggest goals of the 4th Reich global pig ape network. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is now a sickening pilgrimage of hate aimed at abusing me for political and pop star celebrity approval mostly has-beens failures all elevated after assaulting and raping and abusing meleverage: the graham cracker came with rump-t to abuse, hit slap insult yell at along with pig hog-sith the scum nazi white trash put in the military white--ening of military and the nazification of america with jasmine crocket defending him, but stealing my concepts of the filth of whorewood stealing my idaas as being mediocrities glorified by shit like hogsith and his nazi brood. //Cracker graham came with rump's support and her ratings shot up almost instantly afterwards. Teh clear endless signal of winning for aloser and has-benn or wanna be is to abuse me violently killing me slowly as anational pastime for all political bullshit operators on all sides from all parties and all celebrities. Just for saying no to the racist agenda of turning jews into self-hating deformed old world money-supply surplus genocidal targets as europigape nazis have been inflicting for centuries; including the Israelis fully programmed into nazi progarmming for laying all down so nazis can o overrun and take over. Killing Palesinians is a mandate by the English and nazis who as usual use their minions to do the genocidal dirty work for them so they can invest in the plenthouse luxury apartments whorewood nazis are builindg. Spielberg needs permission from his blonde bigot skank shit "'goddaughter to co-invest along side her. Abusing me for weekws with ugly arnold shitnigger trash filth stupid ape has been his entrance formore investments more movies and his blonde wife instructs him to prove thajt violating me is their co-joint blonde ambition nazi tour for movie permission by ugly sleazy stpuid sick arnold once more. Forget about any spielberg movies being original or "great" in the future and they have not been or a long time. This is why. A sold-out nazi-controlled brainwashed drunk on power and fame next ignorant jewish nazi. What's sad is that his genocide series whic is just entertainment for nazi bigots to watch--the victims of the holocaust recounting their horrid experiences so nazis can further study how they escaped so no one may in the future and victimization remains as the main plot plus weakness helplessness and trembling fear. Sucking up to everything nazi they do and attacking me also a pigrimmage for "Jews" investing in "Israel" and a huge component of the nazi leagues giving nazi republican maga hate groups full permission to expand as they join in and then vciously attack me. Listening to the graham creacker adherents out of s. carolina saying that the demo-rats are too "far left" but glorifying in that they can steal and suck out and rob with impunity as they are thrilled that all human rights are turning into a joke people are homeless but needing health care is too liberal. Not justa policy decision the demo-rat party sold out to Nazi overtake so long ago that the nazi socialisdt agenda is being rejectedc by the nazis who claim only they are the real americans (nazis).All of these shit pig scumbags on all sides rush to abuse me to get their political campaigns solidified from dirty graham cracker to whitehouse the white worm and msnbc now white trash used to be republican now democrat nazi filth to the nazis in the basement making hate speeches spitting out death into the screen.

  One day it's green brown shirt punk day of doo poop culture k-rap then the next it's (always always shitnigger ugly arnold in the ...