Monday, July 19, 2021

Floods, Fires & Heat Waves: Michael Mann on the New Climate War & the Fight to Take Back the Planet

 

"Floods, Fires & Heat Waves: Michael Mann on the New Climate War & the Fight to Take Back the Planet." Democracy Now! July 16, 2021.




* I can't describe how nearly impossible it is to sit here waiting for hackers to stop freezing pages and every action I take, every click, every word typed, every search, every single thing I attempt to type is blocked and frozen. Waiting time for any page to open is at least one full minute of the page being frozen. The entire browser is freezing if I click on one page and then try to switch to another. The keyboard is non-functional I must backspace nearly continuously as keys won't operate. The block to my every attempt to write, all things are blocked from me.

Another addition to the list of attacks upon me I will just add now: in addition to stinking sprays put on my clothing (while I am sleeping on my sleepwear) and filth sprayed on walls, cubboards and filth sprinkled on the floors-they now just broke the freezer section of my tiny little refrigerator--the door has been broken which means that nothing will really freeze. The water faucets are making a racket every time I try to turn water on, and the attacks never end. The attacks in the last 8 weeks have mounted to nearly everything I have and own being broken and made filthy and nasty and shredded and broken down. 
I keep fighting and cleaning and sitting fighting to remove poison out of my body and I thought I would stop writing but I am under too much mind control attack--my brain is blasted I become extremely fatigued in front of the computer as my brain is under attack constantly. So I write--the haters steal more ideas to claim as their own-they go off laughing and they never, ever, ever stop the attacks upon me after they make money off my ideas. 
The same situation as I wrote of in my very last post--the racism the discrimination the effort to completely destroy women who are not blonde and Nazi adherents is a true death cult push of elimination. The absolute injustice continues at highest political levels. My only hope is that the climate change will change this death system because the pig apes have gobbled so much of the planet for their nasty orgy slave plantations (using their secret term not mine--they just view "black and brown" people as slaves--these Nazi pig apes who are raping and abusing me--trust me, they are that vicious they are truly that racist). Hopefully the guilty will go down with their plantations crushed and their system destroyed by Mother Nature wreaking revenge upon the rapist pig ape Nazi 4th Reich operators. The rapist pigs and destroyers of all they assume is too vulnerable to fight back. 

--------

The hacking is absolutely horrible right now--it's like the laptop is frozen and the keys are glued down. I must pound down with my entire hand and arm strength to get the keys to actually operate otherwise spaces and blanks and letters won't appear. It is also pages freezing, as I wrote. It is incredibly difficult to think and type under these strenuous conditions. It is all part of the silencing the blocks to my success to any career aspirations I have had--accidents, poisoning and now endless abuse from already "successful" white pig ape males raping me endlessly in a succession of filth and hate from them and their nasty women surrounding them. The fight to destroy the American system which represents any hope for women who are not blonde Nazi pig apes is one of the biggest goals of the 4th Reich global pig ape network. 

No comments:

Post a Comment