Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Terrorist filth report--the layers and levels of filth ordering lower levels of filth to pour their collective filth into my home and body and food and the air I breathe. This is what they are doing to the world. I refer specifically to the Mafia Nazi cartel of Whorewood in this post: Robert DeNiro (ugly fat old man greasebag whore scum), Joe Pesci (his twin counterpart in crime, not as violently abusive and racist but partnering nevertheless and has ordered years of filth and torture upon me--while asking me for ideas--all of them) and then these Scorsese who has been behind them all, and of course Sylvester Stallone who with Nicola Siervo (violent and sinister Mafia out of Italy but a French mafioso who obtained an entire group of businesses after years of torturing me with Stallone greedily participating and handing this technology to the filth of Whorewood).

 Yes, this is going to be a hate ranting post. I have been inserted with stinking rotting meat and fungus in my body--and now they are pouring it into my shoes--every day I am cleaning them out, the one pair I own is ruined by this group of filth. The trickle down of their filth comes from the scum who control these mafioso scumbag greasy filthy creepazoids who are your mafia and violence, guns, crime and organized crime slingers and pushers out of Whorewood, with Scorsese who has been behind much of this for all the 6+ years of torture, cars hitting me, cars continuously nearly hitting me, rape and mutilation and filth sprayed into my hair, body, ears, vagina, food, clothing and furniture EVERY SINGLE DAY FOR YEARS ordered by this group of filth.

Yesterday I wrote a comment on some mafioso who has a You Tube Channel where he gets a glut of "followers" drooling to hear the real scoop on how the mafia really operates as he critiques movies along how accurate the portrayal of Mafia is. He was part of some crime family which means because his videos are constantly appearing on my YouTube recommended page without me having subscribed (most of my subscribed channels never show up, which is what the recommended page is for, the algorithms of your subscribed pages but almost none of mine ever appear, only scores of videos put on by hacker terrorists operating for the terrorist celebrities trying to "trigger" me into watching their stuff so they can teleport and rape and torture and inflict as much misery and hate upon me as they possibly can without killing me (although a few have tried in car accidents after I reacted).


After 6+ years I began to yell at rotten DeNiro, who has participated in attacking me in order to obtain an idea which I believe he and his group obtained for the film Joker. They had a dog abused at the motorbike rental agency/porno filthy dirty attack surveillance Europigape mind control place with untold numbers of Europigapes instructing the whores who work there to attack me using the voice-to-skull technology and mind control to blank out my brain so I can't even remember what month it is--I can't remember what month it is I have written the wrong date while in that space).

But, they abused a tiny puppy and left it curled up in a ball of misery when I was there. I took it under my wing and nursed it and bought it a bed and hot water bottle and the Thai operative asked me, "We don't have a name for this puppy, what would you name it?" and I said, "Happy" because I was going to make the dog happy instead of being abused. As I have written endless times, this organization has no respect for life, love, nature, animals or anything. They may have pets but like everything else, they are there to be controlled and used as a comfort thing for their self gratification if anything at all. No problem for the Thai people to abuse this dog. It was supposed to "trumatize" me in some way as I poured comfort upon the shaking and abused puppy which I could fit into my hand--(a very small breed).

The pig ape "Italian Mafia" I mean American pieces of crap then obtained this name, Happy, and used it as the name for Joker. DeNiro of course got his fame in that movie which was fully propped up by the mafia Nazi network which has been uplifting all of these aging actors into top positions for years since they all have globbed on to abusing me without end for years. They also are addicted to abuse and they feed off it, as I have written for years about these filthy and foul attackers--including their filthy minions and apes and creeps who also organize the hate operations here in Phuket--and everywhere the organization is wholly sinister from top-to-bottom and the entire group is really just the bottom dregs of humanity who have killed and robbed so only they are on the top.

Thus I am not just "sick" of these creep shithead rotten disgusting "Italian-American" mafia scumbag greasy filthy apes, but I wish them death as well after YEARS of this never ending and them continuously "winning" Academy Awards for the shit they come out with. If anyone can connect the dots from these movies to the gun violence and organized criminality that shit like Scorsese and DeNiro and Pesce and the Gotti fanbase are continuously pushing, and how much more violent society has become since the advent of mafia movie after mafia movie glamorizing this shit and filth group endlessly until the entire black culture repeats the names of these pig apes and their Italian fashion designers as the epitome of their culture in their rap songs glamorizing organized crime and "fashion" based solely out of Italian designers

My family for decades--back to the 40's, back in New York, were endlessly attacked in Brooklyn and on the Waterfront where my family also did business--endless insults, abuse and threats from the greasebag crowd until my family succumbed and does whatever these pigs want my brother is married to an open bigot "Italian American" and my brother is the epitome of sell-out scumbag as well. He's so disgusting as a result of portraying the role that these worthless pigs demand I can't talk to him ever again.

Back to the film Lansky---Lansky yes I am under mind control right now it's extremely difficult to write the keyboard is also being frozen blocked and I must endlessly backspace and rewrite and keys won't operate and spaces are inserted and etc etc by hackers.

Lansky--a movie about Mafia that has the one Jewish character that stepped up to the greasebag shit so well that Lucky Luciano held him in high esteem and jointly they created Las Vegas. My comment for the mafia channel that keeps appearing on my page, with rotten Italian fat greasy ugly frumpy men like DeNiro absolutely has become, who are "mafia" supposedly glorious mafia characters that the public drools to hear how they kill and what and how many bodies and how much money and how many women they abused and raped and etc etc etc the drooling fascination never ends with the public now the movies never stop coming out and the same shit never stops playing the same roles and the crime and the shootings in the streets like gangsters shooting it out are increasing to deadly levels as the Nazi/Mafia Europigape cartels that control Whorewood really want to see this happen to American society so they keep pushing these rotten whores and keep pushing these violent and murderous themes and movies into the gullible stupid public who are mostly comprised of the gang stalking terrorists anyway (so easy for them now to kill off, as they do and have done to members of my family, anyone they don't like).

Jews who have original ideas: yes, Lansky the film didn't quite get into that aspect well all. The reference to Vegas being the creation of Jews such as Lansky and "Bugsy" Siegel were so briefly skimmed over. The YouTube channel mafia man, said accurately that the "Italian" mafia (they are not "Italian-American" any longer, now they are just plan "Italian" and that is how they designate themselves--if anyone wants to understand the very anti-Americanism that is being pushed by this utterly fascist "culture' that pours fungus and these types of cultures into my body and home just keep trying to listen to what I am saying. I understand that a "woman" ranting in "hysteria" after having been raped, beaten, tortured and poisoned so she is stuck in a room where all kinds of mind control technologies and torture weapons and funguses and abuse is poured continuously night and day for years is supposed to be a sexually titillating exercise in power by the pigs and whores who are enjoying reading my posts as no one ever stops this group.

But keep reading my posts and understand that this is not exaggeration nor is it rue or hate or angst it is truth but told in a very mind controlled environment with parts of my brain being shut down and the emotional and rage centers being enhanced while the keyboard is nearly impossible to use and I can't pound down with my hands and arms and biceps any longer to get this out.


IT IS TIME TO STOP THIS MAFIA MOVIE CRAP FROM GOING ON AND ON AND i SO WISH DESTRUCTION UPON THESE PEOPLE WHOM I HAVE MENTIONED ABOVE. There are many others usch as Liam Neeson and Tom Cruise with his Nazi Australian bigot racist ex-wife who dances when she participates in this like a sadistic sick f-ck elated at seeing rape and torture happen to me. Odd that she played a rape victim in Dogville but has not learned anything. I hope that someone will shut her rotten mouth so she learns what being stoic really is--and her career ruined that ugly plastic surgery-coated skank keeps being put into especially French and Cannes frontline celebrity status (how the French love this contract out on me). The list is so long--the "Italian -American" mafia are always, if they are supposed to be "on top" of any power level, to be seen with blonde Northern-europigpe types of women. Because they are such Nazi partners with the racist white supremacists, they are very keen to rape and abuse women "like me" and oh how they abuse black women and say all kinds of racist sleazy and rotten comments in the privacy of only me being around. I sold cigars and worked for Italian scumbags (out of Milan) and heard the ugly racist crap they said and had to see the mafia with their endless blonde Nazi women who were thrilled when the men would attack me and they joined in so joyfully. Thus, rings of blonde Nazi celebrity women are part of the Mafia male rape and abuse partnership fully enthralled. All of them come out with K-rap about how "feminist" they are and their movies on themes of women being raped and abused and overcoming it abound. How they love to see this happen to me.

The other filthy things that are currently being ordered by this organization of filth is cockroaches being put into my bathroom with the same sewage water stink that was put in my shoes with fungus being put from the other side of the bathroom wall into my toilet--they have rigged every single faucet and pipe in this room. They can insert urine into my toilet from the piping. They also insert stinking fluids into the bathroom and spray it into the air as I must seal the bathroom door shut trying to stop the mechanical arm which enters my main living space to spray rotting meat substances on my chair or break my glasses or ear buds while I am in the other part of the room doing something else if the bathroom door is open even a crack. They insert the cockroaches which they pour out into my room. The cockroaches are often microchipped so they can have the cockroaches run into me and if I am trying to until the strings that I use to hook the bathroom door tight so the mechanical arms can't open from the inside to inflict more violence upon my body--they have cockroaches during daylight run into my hand and etc etc (I mean run towards my hand or they run towards my feet--microchipped they zig-zag like they are trying to run in the other direction and cannot.


And that is some of the filth that DeNiro and Pesci and Scorsese plus the filth of pit and filthalina have also participated joyfully in inflicting for over 8 or maybe 10 years by now. They all have become producers and have studios and have won Academy Awards and top awards year after year with starring roles non-stop which get to awards status every year since having begun this attack jointly upon me--with so many others joining in it's a sickening testament to how unartistic these whores really are--if only someone would produce evidence or get them out of power perhaps America might have a chance to not completely implode and get taken over by Europigape fascist Nazis and Mafia and organized crime--the 3rd world chaos that the Europigapes are very determined to create as they have been doing all these years with all their infiltration and buying out of crap like Pelosi --another mafia construct put into highest political position.

The water pipes continue to whine and shake when I just turn the kitchen faucet on. I can't use it without having to struggle to adjust the base of the faucet because on the other side of the wall there is a minion terrorist grease skank who is turning the clamp to continuously readjust so the noise never stops until I fight for at least 5 minutes to get it silent. I can't use the water at all in any source without this being done--I can't take a shower most of the water pressure has been turned down and when I do use any water the kitchen faucet begins to pour out most of the water pressure that I need to actually wash soap off my body in the shower--where there is a tiny tricle and I must adjust the kitchen faucet and other faucets while showering--getting up and fighting to stop the shaking and extremely loud grinding noises that shake the light fixtures and I have to constantly do this. Once I manage to stop the noise the terrorists on the other side of the wall readjust the clamping apparatus to make the sound worse or as bad, no matter what position I turn the now breaking faucet towards.

Oh yes, I forget to add that Donald Trump and his nasty wives have been a huge part of this for 5-6 years and probably they are more responsible for all of these attacks than the list of pig apes above--or as guilty. 

May they all be taken out of power asap for the sake not only of me but for the preservation of the United States.

------------


30-40 minutes later or so

points that had been blocked from my short-term memory as I wrote the above:

regarding the "Happy" reference: after I had christened the unfortunate dog with the name of "Happy" (as a reference to how I wanted to make the abused puppy happy instead of dying from misery as it appeared it was so badly abused)--two door down in this small row of hole-in-the-wall Thai shops was a stripper bar with a sign outside advertising a hourglass figure naked female on a stripper pole with the bar named "Happy"--or I think it was a school to train women in how to perform these circus girly bar tricks for the tricks they are tricked into believing are some wonderful men coming to rescue them from poverty (or do they really believe this? For some it is the case however and they are absolutely devoted stalking terrorists as a result for big white Daddy terrorist mafia nazi boyfriend/husband and their families follow suit. I can have an entire "Happy" family following me around as one huge overfed pig ape Europigape stands in Nazi postures while the "Happy" minorities surround me with most vicious hate working for Big Daddy bucks who the female f**cks with absolute slavish devotion). I know this is what they want to train me into but it's very hard to do so when these pig ape idiot whore clowns are torturing me so they can steal ideas for their hate Nazi and Mafia movies while I only see violent stupidity coming out of them every day in teleportation for years without a single intelligent word coming from any of them. Conniving, manipulative or lying--yes, they are very proficient at that. Technically capable of operating the machinery but in doing so destroying the planet as a result.

I am now COMPLETELY digressing from what I had originally intended to write--just a short explication of their actions.

When I say they are "destroying" the planet I mean climate change--their denial of it which by now proves what a sick and stupid joke they are if you see the videos of flooding that have just transpired in Europe and China and now parts of America--you will see unparalleled levels of flooding that are unheard of in my lifetime due to climate change.

I can assure you readers that at least one of these ape pigs who has tortured me from the American mafia and Nazi branches --operating together of course---who are welcomed like heroes into Phuket endless "development" that they have not only completely sided with Trump and thus continued the laws and the practices of devastating the natural environment for fossil fuels (how many of them are investors in such energies and technologies--? how many invest in pipelines that are destroying water systems? How many of them are building on pristine land here in Phuket as a result of being granted all access by the filth that has accumulated in what must be over a MILLION (LITERALLY) terrorist gang stalkers out of europigapeland attacking me with the "ex-pats" who live here ceaselessly torturing me and trying to poison and abuse me to death--during the pandemic they made sure that I was surrounded in stores that were completely empty. Thai people are like endless lemmings performing these hate acts. Blacks in america play the similar role but are much more violent and threatening. All the mafia movies that the rappers who also participate in this crime against me (Beyonce and what's his face--my brain has blocked him out--oh yes, JayZ--anti-Semites and idiots always dying hair blonde and pumping up Italian fashion and mafia and etc--just Nazi Mafia puppets) who fully participated in this hate crime and have been awarded amply since then, as a whole host of imitators have sprung up. 

Let's not forget Spike Lee into that equation (speaking to myself, as I write to the void of readership who knows who or what is reading this). 

I am NOT ranting but I can't write in a cohesive and non-emotional manner. If anyone can imagine years of being teleported night after night to the same people who are really filth and sick and really kind of stupid on emotional and intellectual levels who are handed torture technologies (of course they use the tech to enhance their private sex lives and Trump's first wife let me know that the technology was "wonderful" as she seemed to gasp in sexual delight at what "fun" she personally has had doing god-knows-what orgiastic "fun" with whatever or whomever (I really think Trump and his first wife are still partly in love with one another they are very close).

But she loves the tech, they are using it to enhance their sex lives while torturing me and having me beaten and raped for their racist thrill and for their endless promotions. The filth they are pouring onto my body and home are also due to me not going along with the system and fighting back, as "Italian-Americans" are used to seeing from the Jews they have beaten down in places like Brooklyn where my family joined this Nazi organization to get away from the grease mob group of shit like this--saying the old neighborhood was trash and gone forever due to the filth that this "Italian_American" Nazi shit has done with their endless crime and the oppression of Jews. 

Thus the Lansky movie--the pig ape mafia greasebag crew who claim they are "superior" but must torture me to obtain ideas because they can only follow orders, act like they wanna be Frank Sinatra but really are the garbage man mafia fat ugly old men who are racist filth polluting the American Dream with the endless Mafia movies that are so glamorized while Democracy is being killed by them simultaneously.

Lansky and Siegel created Las Vegas but the "Italian" mafia claims responsibility for having created it, mostly as far as they can without completely revising history. Stealing ideas and then killing off the Jews who created the ideas--the same old story that the Germans did (with Socialism for example) and the list of these types of thefts and covert assassinations goes on and on. It carries into my family. 

I thus also truly can't stand these pigs having anything else to do with this attack upon me they are so disgusting to me by now....

If anyone can understand that they are working on destroying Democracy that they fully support a fascist take-over they are bringing as many Italian fascist mafia into America as possible (that is a huge sleazy conduit that Stallone has brought into the country through Nicola Siervo and the porno flick industry with Italian mafia in Italy before he worked with prior to becoming a legitimate film "star" in filthy greasebag-controlled Whorewood.


It is too disgusting for me for this group to be having me on surveillance for their filth to endlessly be poured out upon me because they are so afraid that Jews might one day surpass them as Lansky should have and did--the technology they are using is trying to reestablish old genocidal Europigape conditions of Holocausts and mass murder for Jews and others. Probably most of you reading this right now fervently want this to occur. 

All I can do is pray for their destruction every day and hope that someone will stop this group and protect me and stop this organization--for reasons I have stated above and just so the film industry has more competition that these rotten and foul sold-out aged whores who you all think are competent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...