Monday, July 12, 2021

Update on FedEx terrorist attack systematic discrimination and financial and other blocks ordered by Nazi network.

 As I phoned the office, with the number that had been transferred to a fax machine earlier this morning--the hours before I spent fighting to get current and accurate information---as I began to talk my voice was "tweaked" by the microchip implant in my throat. As always, when I begin to talk on the phone my throat is constricted and I "choke" and my throat is so dry that every drinking any fluid does not stop the parched dry cracking throat noises as I can barely talk. This same thing happens at times when I am speaking in public my throat begins to constrict, I choke, I can't speak. and my brain of course is being pommeled with electronic frequencies as I can't "think" clearly can't count simple numbers and this organization can even change my voice completely so it sounds "old and tired" or even like a person I am talking with. There was one time that someone with an extremely goofy laugh was talking to me and I laughed at his silly joke and my laugh sounded exactly like his goofy laugh--they can tweak my voice to a lower pitch and tone to absolutely imitate someone else. Imagine how this organization can use this technology for voice verification or for emulating someone on the phone to commit their endless variations of crimes. 

-------------

He told me to speak louder, as the customary terror tactic went as always they want me yelling into phones to get vital information when I am always in a stressful situation from the endless series of multi-pronged attacks. If I am out in public someone is there, surrounding me with many other people, to glare in hate at me yelling that I am talking too loudly as they all glare at me in hate in unison. They usually means one or two white supremacist Nazis and a circle of "brown or black" skinned terrorists protecting and fighting for the Nazis attacking me. Doing the most filthy and vile acts for the bigots who control them who they "love" with puppy adoration. Slavish love. Waiting for the prizes and promotions instead of living in slums and in poverty. They can't wait to hate and abuse to get awarded and promoted. The circles of "them" are endless around just one or two bigot white pig ape nazis who control them.

---------

Thus, they could not hear me I had to repeat my voice was choking and cracking but they confirmed that it was the current address. The entire episode of fighting to get the current phone number and to check that the office was still current and valid has taken me 5 phone calls, one long chat that ended in them disconnecting without a word and me going through the endless repeat microchip implant choking situation, having to repeat, my brain going into a broken record mode as I asked them a question about taking lunch breaks--because these stores, sometimes banks, have "out to lunch" signs after I drive for 45 minutes to get to the one branch that offers a service that they all offer but deny me when I enter and ask for basic services--here in Phuket where they can discriminate against me and are always with white bigot frumpy dregs of the "army of losers" telling the brown/black skinned terrorist haters who perform the most discriminatory and hateful vile acts to attack me for them.

I have spent over 90 minutes just fighting to get this information today. Phone calls on Friday and Saturday were met with lies and incorrect information.

It has been impossible for me to obtain simple health care, in this same system and even when I have paid in countries like the United States and in Germany (paying very high premiums for a service where I was injected with deadly poison by the German Nazi doctor, attacked when I paid in cash with the health care insurance for this extra service--expensive in that country--) and I was attacked but drugged while I got a simple thing like a massage (that's another very long story, but the treatment is the same in every country such as the USA and in Thailand the creeple terrorists always perform the same attack protocols and the drugging is always done with drugs put into the massage cream.

But I use all of this to emphasize that the attacks are systematic and global without a pause. 

The millionaires and billionaires out of the celebrity and political levels all tell me I am some kind of "nothing loser" and their system has endlessly promoted them so no one can rise above this oppressed status and that will be in full effect if they manage to actually overtake the government--so far they lost their bid in the Insurrection of 2021 but they are trying adamantly to do this as covertly as possible for future overtake with huge smiles and wiles of pretense at how hard they are fighting all injustice and racism and sexism.


This is the dire future ahead of many a person who wants independent freedom of living from without this system or these types of people. They will also experience not just death and murder threats that are concealed but face poisoning and accidents and fake cancers and the like--even if they comply they can also face this.

I am simply being a messenger and fighting the silent apathy or fear of people reading this as a warning about how dire the situation already is. If anyone out there doesn't thrill about how wonderful it all is--as some of the predatory abusers using this system have hailed things like teleportation as being absolutely wonderful. Of course they can use this to enhance their sexual fantasies and steal ideas and abuse people they are in something like 7th heaven using all this tech and these torture terrorist force multipliers. Let this be as some kind of warning to you all who think this may not be in the best interest of humanity if this is not stopped.

No comments:

Post a Comment