Monday, July 12, 2021

Update on FedEx terrorist attack systematic discrimination and financial and other blocks ordered by Nazi network.

 As I phoned the office, with the number that had been transferred to a fax machine earlier this morning--the hours before I spent fighting to get current and accurate information---as I began to talk my voice was "tweaked" by the microchip implant in my throat. As always, when I begin to talk on the phone my throat is constricted and I "choke" and my throat is so dry that every drinking any fluid does not stop the parched dry cracking throat noises as I can barely talk. This same thing happens at times when I am speaking in public my throat begins to constrict, I choke, I can't speak. and my brain of course is being pommeled with electronic frequencies as I can't "think" clearly can't count simple numbers and this organization can even change my voice completely so it sounds "old and tired" or even like a person I am talking with. There was one time that someone with an extremely goofy laugh was talking to me and I laughed at his silly joke and my laugh sounded exactly like his goofy laugh--they can tweak my voice to a lower pitch and tone to absolutely imitate someone else. Imagine how this organization can use this technology for voice verification or for emulating someone on the phone to commit their endless variations of crimes. 

-------------

He told me to speak louder, as the customary terror tactic went as always they want me yelling into phones to get vital information when I am always in a stressful situation from the endless series of multi-pronged attacks. If I am out in public someone is there, surrounding me with many other people, to glare in hate at me yelling that I am talking too loudly as they all glare at me in hate in unison. They usually means one or two white supremacist Nazis and a circle of "brown or black" skinned terrorists protecting and fighting for the Nazis attacking me. Doing the most filthy and vile acts for the bigots who control them who they "love" with puppy adoration. Slavish love. Waiting for the prizes and promotions instead of living in slums and in poverty. They can't wait to hate and abuse to get awarded and promoted. The circles of "them" are endless around just one or two bigot white pig ape nazis who control them.

---------

Thus, they could not hear me I had to repeat my voice was choking and cracking but they confirmed that it was the current address. The entire episode of fighting to get the current phone number and to check that the office was still current and valid has taken me 5 phone calls, one long chat that ended in them disconnecting without a word and me going through the endless repeat microchip implant choking situation, having to repeat, my brain going into a broken record mode as I asked them a question about taking lunch breaks--because these stores, sometimes banks, have "out to lunch" signs after I drive for 45 minutes to get to the one branch that offers a service that they all offer but deny me when I enter and ask for basic services--here in Phuket where they can discriminate against me and are always with white bigot frumpy dregs of the "army of losers" telling the brown/black skinned terrorist haters who perform the most discriminatory and hateful vile acts to attack me for them.

I have spent over 90 minutes just fighting to get this information today. Phone calls on Friday and Saturday were met with lies and incorrect information.

It has been impossible for me to obtain simple health care, in this same system and even when I have paid in countries like the United States and in Germany (paying very high premiums for a service where I was injected with deadly poison by the German Nazi doctor, attacked when I paid in cash with the health care insurance for this extra service--expensive in that country--) and I was attacked but drugged while I got a simple thing like a massage (that's another very long story, but the treatment is the same in every country such as the USA and in Thailand the creeple terrorists always perform the same attack protocols and the drugging is always done with drugs put into the massage cream.

But I use all of this to emphasize that the attacks are systematic and global without a pause. 

The millionaires and billionaires out of the celebrity and political levels all tell me I am some kind of "nothing loser" and their system has endlessly promoted them so no one can rise above this oppressed status and that will be in full effect if they manage to actually overtake the government--so far they lost their bid in the Insurrection of 2021 but they are trying adamantly to do this as covertly as possible for future overtake with huge smiles and wiles of pretense at how hard they are fighting all injustice and racism and sexism.


This is the dire future ahead of many a person who wants independent freedom of living from without this system or these types of people. They will also experience not just death and murder threats that are concealed but face poisoning and accidents and fake cancers and the like--even if they comply they can also face this.

I am simply being a messenger and fighting the silent apathy or fear of people reading this as a warning about how dire the situation already is. If anyone out there doesn't thrill about how wonderful it all is--as some of the predatory abusers using this system have hailed things like teleportation as being absolutely wonderful. Of course they can use this to enhance their sexual fantasies and steal ideas and abuse people they are in something like 7th heaven using all this tech and these torture terrorist force multipliers. Let this be as some kind of warning to you all who think this may not be in the best interest of humanity if this is not stopped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...