Thursday, July 22, 2021

Details of the global surveillance entrapment technocracy. Far more Widespread and Beyond the Pegasus Spyware scandal. The entrenched and certified Global surveillance and discrimination terrorist operation (see video below for a much more comprehensive examination of topic). Terrorist Fed Ex attack plus other technological/internet hacks/denial of service: July 23, 2021.

"HOW TO PROTECT YOUR SECURITY AND PRIVACY." Lynnette Zang. July 23, 2021.



 


Today, Friday July 23, 2021, my package sent from my lying, rip-off terrorist mail service in Orlando, sent this FedEx Economy package at the highest price (quoted as at a higher price than Priority 1-3 day service, which is what I had requested)--charging me nearly twice the price for Priority at the slowest delivery schedule. This package is supposed to have arrived in Phuket today. The tracking site shows only the information from yesterday's logging activity. Every morning the email alerts for the status of the shipment have appeared on my email address except for today which is the day it is supposed to arrive. The package was listed as being in the Bangkok area yesterday. The package was also listed as having left the FedEx Bangkok hub sorting area yesterday. A flight from Bangkok to Phuket takes more or less 2 hours to complete. It arrived in Phuket yesterday but the status is now being blocked. This morning there are no alerts and the status remains exactly the same as it was yesterday. I need this package in order to pay my rent, the contents are critical for me to obtain immediately which is why I paid so highly but got charged at twice the rate as Priority and am waiting as the hacking terrorist system is going into discriminatory mode once more to block everything. 

The male who operates the station here in Phuket, who is a terrorist agent whether he is the actual customer service agent or just an terrorist posing as such (as part of the "gang stalking" terrorist organization, which always has someone posing as an actual employee of every business whether they are an infiltrator into the business or an actual prop--but this also occurs worldwide and always happens in every business and health care and university and every kind of transaction possible in the United States--my personal experience related here is unbiased and with retrospective analysis of all the protocols that have been endlessly repeated throughout the years of this attack systematic discriminatory set of protocols.

The terrorist agent at the Phuket Fed Ex branch, the one and only station in Phuket that is listed (and either terrorist hackers blocked all information on DHL but that is either blocked or all stations are closed in Phuket, after the pandemic much has been closed here. Because I cannot reach any business without my phone calls being diverted to terrorist agents who attack me while the terrorists in my vicinity are manipulating the microchip implant in my throat so I can barely speak, as they tell me to scream into the phone because they cannot hear me--a most typical phone terrorist attack I experience at probably a 70% rate); this happened the last time I phoned this man 5 days ago--screaming and repeating simple numbers to get him to repeat correctly the tracking number as he said he could not understand and could not hear me; this is the same male (because I recognize his voice, because I know that the same people attack me for years at various stores where I go for crucial needs who are there to attack me in any way possible, with glares as the rest of the staff sits back giggling because it's so much "fun" to target someone else). This is the same Thai male who was at the station two years ago who told me that the package had not arrived although the website said that it was ready for pick-up. He lied to me at the store and told me to return in a few hours--the drive there was very long and at that time the people attacking me had a series of very small cars drive out from behind huge trucks literally coming within 2 inches of hitting me as I drove directly at high speed in the middle of the road during high traffic times. At this time two years ago, after having to return because he lied to me about the package not having arrived although the website said it was at the station ready for pick-up, and what could I do? There was no manager there was no one to phone for any managerial assistance. When I returned, that time two years ago, this same man now waiting to attack me when I arrive today, or whenever the hackers stop blocking information, after I phone him to confirm that the package is actually ready to be picked-up at the station, while he will tell me he can't hear me that I must shout and repeat a series of 10-digit tracking numbers repeatedly (last time last week I had to repeat it 7 times, or more I lost count)--two years ago this terrorist posing as a Fed Ex employee  giggled as a group of Thai teenagers pushed behind me as I stood in line and got to the counter--the surrounded me at the counter and as he asked me various questions pretending he could not understand English well and I had to repeat at least 4 times simple information. While I stood there the group behind me ripped things on my clothing and flicked stuff on my jacket and etc...(this happens almost all the time, people coming from behind to ruin my clothing and put stains on my clothing as I pay--the cashiers always pretend nothing is happening. The people doing this are expert pick-pockets and thieves. I feel nothing. They steal things like keys if they are in my pocket, and etc etc


My internet terrorist blocks: this blog of course has been blocked since the Austrian bodybuilder former governor of California got involved in this contract out on me. My email account similarly has been manipulated so the emails I send out are sent immediately to my trash file within my own email account. I have to forward the email that wasn't sent back to my inbox and then forward it to the recipient. All the many terrorists I have to deal with at businesses such as this mail service in Orlando feigned that they never received critical information that I had sent through this loophole process. After I sent 3 more emails from another email account, which is currently being blocked so it time's out when I try to log-in--at a nearly 100% level of DOS attacks-it is becoming almost impossible to log-in to that account which I have been using for less than 5 days (but I created it years ago--the hacker?terrorists then blocked the page from me being able to scroll down to read emails past the 5 that appear on the front page--so I reverted back to Google and now I have to revert back to this system which is already being blocked).


I could go through the further process of sending a complaint to the Fed Ex agency but I can only surmise that this American business is firmly a component of the terrorist network and I am tired of fighting and writing and complaining to fake managers who do nothing--most of the time nothing is ever done about these attacks. So I write it here--maybe someone has some influence and can stop this attack upon me. I need that package well before banks close today at 5 pm and I need to be able to have time to pick the package up at one location and drive 10 miles to the one bank in Phuket that doesn't deny me service as all participate in lying and blocking services to me and there is no agency I can complain to all businesses here in Phuket actively participate in these terrorist activities.

I do not want America to become a similar dumbed down slave agency of Imperialistic Europ-a and other foreign entities who completely control everything including the Government here in Thailand. The situation is dire and the replacement of the people who had been friendly and nice has gone through a complete elimination of anyone who is friendly towards me--they are literally sent to other locations in Thailand or they get fired or they leave because this terror network has completed a thorough controlled socially-engineered master-slave colony and this is their ultimate goal for the United States. I believe Los Angeles is one of the most wealth-consumed master-slave cities in the United States. All the celebrities who attack me are operatives of one or another Europ-a country all are intimately connected through familial lines or through marriage they all follow Europ-a fascist Nazi protocols and now I see that Russian influence is a dominant factor behind all of them. I fight to stop this just by my resistance but I urge readers to consider what gullible traps they fall into when they are so beguiled by gold-plated fake charm of psychopathic usurpers out of these foreign countries. The result will be a completely modified and mediocre slave state that will resemble a failed State eventually with fascist Nazis controlling the upper tiers of society. It is already happening and it's been happening for decades.


--------------

"Addressing Cybersecurity Vulnerabilities Facing Our Nation's Physical Infrastructure." US Senate EPW.


"SENATOR WHITEHOUSE QUESTIONS WITNESSES IN AN EPW HEARING ON INFRASTRUCTURE AND CYBERSECURITY."--Senator Sheldon Whitehouse. July 22, 2021.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment