Thursday, July 8, 2021

A lousy truth & reality about my lousy Jewish Nazi family member participation in this lousy Mafia/Nazi/genocidal MK ULTRA/teleportation hate crime. It's a lousy story but someone's gotta tell it. Using slang from the lousy side of NYC (thinking of A Cather in the Rye and the constant use of this word "lousy").

Breguet Rare Gorgeous Gilt metal singing bird box / with original presentation box & key.  J&P Timepieces (NYC). 





My very distant cousin (but still a bit too close for any kind of comfort) out of Czechoslovakia ---obviously he's in with millionaire and billionaires. He has exploited me in this MK ULTRA sickness and yet I remain nearly homeless and he has all but abandoned me according to the Nazi protocols that he supposedly fought to leave back in old Europe. He claims his mother was a prisoner of Auschwitz and with my situation he most truly proves to be of a most reprehensible Jewish slave monkey of the 4th Reich. A quite disgusting, sleazy rapist user out of Europe who has absolutely followed all the Nazi protocols demanded of Jews, to betray and rape and abuse their own kin. Now operating with millionaires and billionaires he has treated me with contempt after drugging and raping me and then having me followed around on South Beach and etc..a complete parasitic perpatraitor like any bigot of any nazi heritage. The Nazis truly programmed the next generations of Jews to absolutely obey all racist ideologies and they do it to their own cousins. The lists of diamond-studded watches and gold and etc is amazing as I sit here begging for help to live. His sister also wholly participated in hate and contempt when I visited my "cousin" (in reality he is my cousin somehow from the old Hungarian/Czech side of my mother's very scattered European family line). A disgusting and nasty evil creepazoid with lots of money now. It is disgusting but I write this to expose a trend that I have seen and experienced with so many other Jewish slaves who are very wealthy, claim they go to Synagogue are part of the "jewish" community and they all viciously attack me and participate with nazi pig apes and act like them. They were the Kapos and the murdering Jews of the concentration camps now put into leadership position in many organizations. I have another uncle on my father's side who is famous in Miami as an attorney (defended Jim Morrison, for example) and is another Jewish nazi of the 4th reich a complete slave and participant of this rancid system of racist anti-Semitism when it comes to a female Jew who does not comply with "slave" status they are some of the first to attack their own family members. This is akin to "honor killing" in Islam but of a less deadly nature (but deadly nevertheless but not overt and open murder just poisoning and attack and allowing rape and torture to continue upon me by fascist Mafia and Nazis). They are all comfortable and secure within the 4th Reich and they bow and serve and obey the Nazi pig apes who tell them what to do and how to look and how to treat their own family members.


Oh,... by the way, my cousin and this shop did not get off the ground in NYC by just "working hard" as this caption says. Peter Fossner my cousin sold cocaine to the likes of Mick Jagger and was friends with Andy Warhol and supplied that white line to The Factory (where I was invited to go and meet Andy but I declined because my grandmother said in a very low and serious voice not to go--something she never spoke in these terms and so I took it very seriously although usually I did the opposite of what my grandmother recommended because she was another half Jewish Nazi parasite upon me doing the same thing as they all do who are part of this groveling community of Jewish slaves. Why is there no open discussion about this horrific trend that I have had to experience but I hear of no reference to it (although I do not read Jewish journals so there must have been some discussion on this topic throughout all these years and all these journals.).

"In the 1960’s Alex Fossner and his son Peter left Czechoslovakia, when the Russians invaded that country, to follow the American Dream. He opened Fossner Timepieces on the upper eastside of New York in 1969. He soon had a large following due to his fine quality workmanship and respected work ethic. Within a few years his store was filled with many great timepieces and other horological works of art. Alex worked in his store until Peter was ready to take over the business. Peter met Jeff Morris at a Sotheby's watch auction in January, 1980, and they have been collaborating ever since selling fine watches. They incorporated in 1986 as J & P Timepieces.
The Company is now well known around the world, including at Sotheby's and Christie's auction houses. Jeff and Peter serve as consultants to collectors, museums and auction houses worldwide. Both of them are members of the American IWJG and the European WTF. One or the other can always be found at any prominent watch auction around the world. Jeff and Peter have acquired a broad selection of exquisite pre-owned and new watches including wristwatches, pocket watches, chronographs, repeaters, perpetual calendar, moon phase movements and other fine timepieces.
They specialize in vintage and like new: Patek Philippe, Audemars Piguet, Rolex, A. Lange & Sohne and many other much sought after brands of today as well as distinctive styles from companies of days gone by. Simply stated, Jeff and Peter buy and sell the finest watches in the world. "We enjoy an enviable reputation among our clients, collectors and competitors for the wide selection and quality of our watches. We supply the world's finest watches, from brand new items to fully restored vintage pieces at very competitive prices."
Jeff Morris and Peter Fossner

@ 1057 2nd Avenue, NY

I know the owners of this joint. Rising up from the immigrant sewers of NYC to great wealth and semi-famous status in the jewelry world. How much vaseline does it take with Nazis hovering over your a$$ to obtain this kind of Jewish Nazi Slave status?

J&P Timepieces, formerly known as Fossners Jewelers (or a similar name).

------------------



My family also helped Peter Fossner to illegally enter the US through their very influential contacts in NYC---and being drugged and raped by his friend and perhaps by him as well and then completely dismissed and his stance is that I do not exist at all and there has not been contact and he avoids me and won't respond to any emails (or it's all hacked and blocked but I doubt it). This is one of the reasons why I fight this disgusting group of pig ape Nazis and their fascist Nazi Mafia greasebags (particularly out of NYC and I see how much damage they have done to Jewish identity and how much hate they have poured out upon jews particularly in NYC) That includes rotten ugly foul Nancy Pelosi. I know I sound bitter but this is just the reality. calling them names is the least I can do because they are truly heinous hyenas the Jews and nazis and the mafia who partake in this hate crime contract. They are all very wealthy I remain in almost homelessness with no chance to earn money as all is controlled by the pig apes I would rather see destroyed and not to work for them, live with them, be raped by them, have babies with them, etc etc etc.

Two points:

one, I do not associate with "Jewish" identity nor attend any religious services or associate myself with that community. However I would NEVER participate in this hate crime. All the "Jews" who attack me are public and open participants in Jewish religious organizations and fight against anti-Semitism, give huge amounts of money for pro-Israeli and other Jewish causes and make huge statements about their identification as such. I do none of these things. I am targeted by the very people referred to above who operate alongside actual bigoted Nazis and Mafia and claim they are all "friends". I just want to add the hypocritical disparity between what one does and how one presents oneself to the public and what lies are held therein.

2. I don't wear watches anyway.

--------------

*this post was written under "mind control" effect and there are "spaces" and gaps where a more solid cohesion between thoughts should have been. It is like, to explain once more, my brain is being zapped and neural firing is being blocked and started and stopped--some of this is a bit jumbled but altogether this post is not as badly hacked and my brain not as badly affected as in other posts I have attempted to write. But of course, as always, hackers have deleted parts of sentences and created this gap sequence that appears as if I am rambling. I actually was not rambling at all. It's all due to hacking deletion and rewrites.

No comments:

Post a Comment