Thursday, July 8, 2021

A lousy truth & reality about my lousy Jewish Nazi family member participation in this lousy Mafia/Nazi/genocidal MK ULTRA/teleportation hate crime. It's a lousy story but someone's gotta tell it. Using slang from the lousy side of NYC (thinking of A Cather in the Rye and the constant use of this word "lousy").

Breguet Rare Gorgeous Gilt metal singing bird box / with original presentation box & key.  J&P Timepieces (NYC). 





My very distant cousin (but still a bit too close for any kind of comfort) out of Czechoslovakia ---obviously he's in with millionaire and billionaires. He has exploited me in this MK ULTRA sickness and yet I remain nearly homeless and he has all but abandoned me according to the Nazi protocols that he supposedly fought to leave back in old Europe. He claims his mother was a prisoner of Auschwitz and with my situation he most truly proves to be of a most reprehensible Jewish slave monkey of the 4th Reich. A quite disgusting, sleazy rapist user out of Europe who has absolutely followed all the Nazi protocols demanded of Jews, to betray and rape and abuse their own kin. Now operating with millionaires and billionaires he has treated me with contempt after drugging and raping me and then having me followed around on South Beach and etc..a complete parasitic perpatraitor like any bigot of any nazi heritage. The Nazis truly programmed the next generations of Jews to absolutely obey all racist ideologies and they do it to their own cousins. The lists of diamond-studded watches and gold and etc is amazing as I sit here begging for help to live. His sister also wholly participated in hate and contempt when I visited my "cousin" (in reality he is my cousin somehow from the old Hungarian/Czech side of my mother's very scattered European family line). A disgusting and nasty evil creepazoid with lots of money now. It is disgusting but I write this to expose a trend that I have seen and experienced with so many other Jewish slaves who are very wealthy, claim they go to Synagogue are part of the "jewish" community and they all viciously attack me and participate with nazi pig apes and act like them. They were the Kapos and the murdering Jews of the concentration camps now put into leadership position in many organizations. I have another uncle on my father's side who is famous in Miami as an attorney (defended Jim Morrison, for example) and is another Jewish nazi of the 4th reich a complete slave and participant of this rancid system of racist anti-Semitism when it comes to a female Jew who does not comply with "slave" status they are some of the first to attack their own family members. This is akin to "honor killing" in Islam but of a less deadly nature (but deadly nevertheless but not overt and open murder just poisoning and attack and allowing rape and torture to continue upon me by fascist Mafia and Nazis). They are all comfortable and secure within the 4th Reich and they bow and serve and obey the Nazi pig apes who tell them what to do and how to look and how to treat their own family members.


Oh,... by the way, my cousin and this shop did not get off the ground in NYC by just "working hard" as this caption says. Peter Fossner my cousin sold cocaine to the likes of Mick Jagger and was friends with Andy Warhol and supplied that white line to The Factory (where I was invited to go and meet Andy but I declined because my grandmother said in a very low and serious voice not to go--something she never spoke in these terms and so I took it very seriously although usually I did the opposite of what my grandmother recommended because she was another half Jewish Nazi parasite upon me doing the same thing as they all do who are part of this groveling community of Jewish slaves. Why is there no open discussion about this horrific trend that I have had to experience but I hear of no reference to it (although I do not read Jewish journals so there must have been some discussion on this topic throughout all these years and all these journals.).

"In the 1960’s Alex Fossner and his son Peter left Czechoslovakia, when the Russians invaded that country, to follow the American Dream. He opened Fossner Timepieces on the upper eastside of New York in 1969. He soon had a large following due to his fine quality workmanship and respected work ethic. Within a few years his store was filled with many great timepieces and other horological works of art. Alex worked in his store until Peter was ready to take over the business. Peter met Jeff Morris at a Sotheby's watch auction in January, 1980, and they have been collaborating ever since selling fine watches. They incorporated in 1986 as J & P Timepieces.
The Company is now well known around the world, including at Sotheby's and Christie's auction houses. Jeff and Peter serve as consultants to collectors, museums and auction houses worldwide. Both of them are members of the American IWJG and the European WTF. One or the other can always be found at any prominent watch auction around the world. Jeff and Peter have acquired a broad selection of exquisite pre-owned and new watches including wristwatches, pocket watches, chronographs, repeaters, perpetual calendar, moon phase movements and other fine timepieces.
They specialize in vintage and like new: Patek Philippe, Audemars Piguet, Rolex, A. Lange & Sohne and many other much sought after brands of today as well as distinctive styles from companies of days gone by. Simply stated, Jeff and Peter buy and sell the finest watches in the world. "We enjoy an enviable reputation among our clients, collectors and competitors for the wide selection and quality of our watches. We supply the world's finest watches, from brand new items to fully restored vintage pieces at very competitive prices."
Jeff Morris and Peter Fossner

@ 1057 2nd Avenue, NY

I know the owners of this joint. Rising up from the immigrant sewers of NYC to great wealth and semi-famous status in the jewelry world. How much vaseline does it take with Nazis hovering over your a$$ to obtain this kind of Jewish Nazi Slave status?

J&P Timepieces, formerly known as Fossners Jewelers (or a similar name).

------------------



My family also helped Peter Fossner to illegally enter the US through their very influential contacts in NYC---and being drugged and raped by his friend and perhaps by him as well and then completely dismissed and his stance is that I do not exist at all and there has not been contact and he avoids me and won't respond to any emails (or it's all hacked and blocked but I doubt it). This is one of the reasons why I fight this disgusting group of pig ape Nazis and their fascist Nazi Mafia greasebags (particularly out of NYC and I see how much damage they have done to Jewish identity and how much hate they have poured out upon jews particularly in NYC) That includes rotten ugly foul Nancy Pelosi. I know I sound bitter but this is just the reality. calling them names is the least I can do because they are truly heinous hyenas the Jews and nazis and the mafia who partake in this hate crime contract. They are all very wealthy I remain in almost homelessness with no chance to earn money as all is controlled by the pig apes I would rather see destroyed and not to work for them, live with them, be raped by them, have babies with them, etc etc etc.

Two points:

one, I do not associate with "Jewish" identity nor attend any religious services or associate myself with that community. However I would NEVER participate in this hate crime. All the "Jews" who attack me are public and open participants in Jewish religious organizations and fight against anti-Semitism, give huge amounts of money for pro-Israeli and other Jewish causes and make huge statements about their identification as such. I do none of these things. I am targeted by the very people referred to above who operate alongside actual bigoted Nazis and Mafia and claim they are all "friends". I just want to add the hypocritical disparity between what one does and how one presents oneself to the public and what lies are held therein.

2. I don't wear watches anyway.

--------------

*this post was written under "mind control" effect and there are "spaces" and gaps where a more solid cohesion between thoughts should have been. It is like, to explain once more, my brain is being zapped and neural firing is being blocked and started and stopped--some of this is a bit jumbled but altogether this post is not as badly hacked and my brain not as badly affected as in other posts I have attempted to write. But of course, as always, hackers have deleted parts of sentences and created this gap sequence that appears as if I am rambling. I actually was not rambling at all. It's all due to hacking deletion and rewrites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...