Thursday, July 8, 2021

Update from my previous posts: one hour later +.

 I peruse my YouTube page to find details, clips, etc that are not included in my subscriptions. My YouTube page is replete with the celebrities, musicians and politicians who have formed the promotional scheme of technology/teleportation torture of me. Like any criminal, they are gloating. They not only get turned on and "high" from being able to rape, torture, dismember and then get promoted for it. Their racism is absolutely confirmed, the minorities of the business continue to flatter and console and obey their every attack command to hit, slap and abuse me or insults that are endless.

The English woman I mentioned earlier, whose rotten name I have blocked out of my memory--who is thrilled, thrilled and putting this video of herself laughing with a gaggle of equally bigoted English skank whore racist rapist enabling women of the thesbian variety---I could look  her rotten skank ugly whore name up on some search engine--I can only remember one movie role she played that I watched with any interest and it wasn't because of her or her "acting"" it was Bend it Like Beckham. This skank racist bigot rapist racist whore played the evil racist character. A slew of her movies also appeared on my cable channels before I got rid of the tv's that these landlords had specifically altered to create a mind control blanket of brainwashing--under orders from the bigot filth that has polluted once beautiful Phuket (I have seen this place deteriorate into ghettos of box-structures and watched as animals are dying and starving because their habitats have been wiped away by layers of cement, steal and glass and whatever else is put into this hideous Nazi box structures).


Whatever her nasty name is, another movie she had put on my tv when I was so ill and literally detoxing piles of stinking liquid poisons every single day (which I did every day for 6 years, now into year 10 the poison is hard and latched onto my bones, right now I can't walk because the poisons seeped into the left large toe that was broken and into the bone structure of my feet--I am in too much pain to go out and buy medicine I can't put weight on my foot, there is NO ONE who will do anything to assist me here or anywhere.)

The movies she put on my tv were items such as, when the pig ape Depp began raping me in early 2013, within two weeks of the beginning of this hate crime, with the Europigapes laughing like this ugly whore skank English actress, rotten foul Depp had my cat La Moux stolen from me. She was my very last loving sentient being to which I had any real connection to. First they created a situation where she was gasping for air, as they used the microchip implants or remote tech to force her lungs to constrict. She was heaving for air as filthy sleazy ugly Depp kept up the rape (of course, fellatio without end, which I responded to with absolute "love" while writing furiously on his Facebook and Twitter accounts to get off me and calling him names). Of course, with his international contacts, the Europigape whores such as this ugly crap actor who ALWAYS is portrayed as "defending womens' rights" but laughs about me being teleported and raped with her brown-skinned minority fake "peace and love" white supremacist puppet viciously attacking me for her. The movie this pig ape put into my tv was of her as some sexualized Victorian (Edwardian) skank whose baby was stolen from her. The next shit movie (or previously she had this put on) was of her playing a 'Jewish" woman who was "treated" by Carl Jung (played by a half English, Half-German scum actor who threatened me with his fist in the air at me, and is fully glad about this racist Nazi contract out on me. That is before and after playing his "anti-Nazi" roles for the movies that Tarantino who has stolen concepts from my writing, asked me for more, when I told him to stop he then used Holocaust references of shipping me off to get killed in a concentration camp. 


But to continue: the movie was of an Austrian Jewish woman, based on a real story, who was treated for "hysteria" while the German Nazi thief Carl Jung then raped and beat her to "cure her" of her sexual abuse problems. The stupid looks on their stupid faces while the rape and beatings and abuse took place for the camera were absolutely mirthful and mocking of the characters, in particular of the Jewish woman who later on was murdered by Nazis when she attempted alternative schooling pedagogic methods for children in Russia. This is of course the Nazi attempt to destroy the intellect of the Jews who brought so many radical and alternative concepts into Europe but to then integrate them into Nazi culture as if they created it but like what they are doing to me now: stealing through torture or murder and adapting to Nazi culture.

However in this stupid and insulting anti-Semitic movie there was no honoring of the radical work that this "traumatized" jewish woman raped at the hands of a pre-Nazi advocate Carl Jung. And thus the actor is thrilled, turned on, has been fed with a sense of entitlement and "supremacy". 


I want to note again as usual that I was a concert violinist, I was straight A student and wrote stories with intention of becoming a writer from the age of 9. I have been so badly poisoned and attacked I now sit here begging for my life repetitively for these apes to be stopped. Their endless admonition of me is that I am impoverished and they have maimed, broken my vertebra my foot my toes my fingers poured filth on my skin into my hair into my food into my furnishings every day while I sit here alone breathing it in and fighting to protect myself. They then call me "loser" who has never accomplished anything and that they are beautiful and I am not--adn etc etc etc...every attack they make on me to stop and break and destroy--with full permission by the Nazi shit that has been put into power in politics--and thus I write this because her shitty laughing face was put on my YouTube page although I did not write her skanky name out because I have just blocked the name out and can't even "remember" it. 


It is the smiling glee of the psychopath who has been allowed to get away with deadly crimes and a murder attempt who feels entitled, racially "superior" and has been handed weapons of murder and torture, disfigurement and of making me so drugged up and poisoned I can't move, think or produce anything while I fight to just get my hair to grow back and to heal my skin and my bones. I remain in absolute poverty unable to get out of it due to the terrorist organization blacklisting and blocking all attempts to get out of the rut pigs like that rotten Eurotrash skank whore has helped to create while they gloat with satisfaction and are told they are incredible and indeed, oh so superior. As I sit here alone writing yet another post in vain for someone to force these apes to pay me restitution and for this situation to be stopped, they remain being told they are entitled, superior, glorified and the system goes on as more and more of them get promoted as more and more of them join in on this gang of thug shit which is sponsored by everything from the Trump Family (don't forget his nasty Europigape whore wives in the equation they are the role models of fascism that that family has been molded by).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assaulted for the 4th Time in one day physically or verbally it's a rotation of the expletives of whorewood. This time, on my facebook page, the black nazi working with tarantino to spread "black empowerment" through playing a psychopathic killer smug and sauntering bad guy yelling and shooting and etc---nothing "racist" there no "racist" portrayal whatsoever. No, he's just tough and "cool" because he makes snide comments and kills in the movies, always angry about racism. He hacked a post about having grown up in Jim Crow south. And it was being repeated now under the administration. I wrote in comment since this creep has fully engaged in this attack upon me but was not violently psycho towards me but now is. I wrote "If you continue to partner with the whorewood nazis you WILL bring jim crow to Los Angeles and it's already there". Defending the Plantation Big House he glared into my face in my room, teleporting me I tried to ignore him and he got ugly arnold to hit me viciously with death threats and sentences of how he would kill me as they do continuously. Always smashing my head against porcelain and drowning me in the toilet every time I am in the bathroom. This is what ugly tom hardy did while he had my cuticles literally severed off completely--the cuticles will not grow back they were sliced out of my fingers and also toes--at least 4 fingers and toes have cuticles completely cut off never growing back from ugly arnold and ugly tom farty hardy and shitalina always there smiling laughing and being handed every single thing for promoting rape racist rape instead of her dirty skank trashy a$$ being sexually molested for her promotion. The ugly skank prostituted shit dirty stupid ape whore shitalina who has stolen my ideas and gone to awards every time my ideas were stolen and has had me beaten and tortrured every day and mutilated without end. She was there glowing with horminal high as ugly arnold is perpetually destroying my body and inflicting damage to my health and body and yelling that I am ugly not to say I am beautiful and etc so I call him ugly arnold because I always thought he was grotesque and creepy and ugly the first time I saw that distorted sick creep he was an abomination I considered the glorification of his ugly disgusting huge body to be the nazi worship of stupid dumbed down america. //But I was assaulted by the black famous star "'angry" always about racism and killing people violently for making any statement about "black" people (as in, describe what wallis walrus looks like..."he's black..." and only saying "he's black" according to crap tarantino makes the black actor yell "go on" with rage as if saying someone is black is racist. Thus saying that as usual he is aiding in the rise of nazis and to continue to do so is and already has put Jim Crow back and it's very evident in Whorweood if you are with this group of utter sick stupid sleazy shit scum long enough. I mean the entire gamut of that filth operation not just the shit crap I have been teleported to. So only making the obvious poiint which they use VIOLENCE to suppress if possible--rebounding the accusation to say I am a bitch a racist etc and I am, according to oprah farrakhan al the blacks of whorewood nasty nazi shithole and the msnbc anchors and all the blacks in the media, almost all the blacks of podcast bullshit world who get major attention---for saying they are aiding in putting nazis into power and racism. Using aunt jemima to describe nasty filthy ignorant oprah who is great at blasting accusations of racism at whites but lovingly supporting them when they can transfer their claims of being the most victimized and fully taking over the role of most oppressed and racism is "theirs" they "own" it so I can't use any claims of racism against me, in particular against any of the famous "fighting racism" bigots. Using any pretext to hit me ugly shit arnold the filth with stank filth shitalina who is so stupid and blank and rotten it's an atrocity that this filth shit has been handed this tech to distribute nazi identity with the blacvks who clamour for media fame and attention. I fought physically to get tem off me and could not just 'ignore" them as they rushed at me violently until I began fighting endlessly and screaming. It went on for 2 or more hours, while I was in the shower. They go off laughing about it ajnd getting non-stop promotions and this sick psychopathic behavior is the standard by which trump was promoted back in 2016. Despite all their shit movies and interviews where they espouse their equanimity in concern about human dignity and equality and fairness, they are trump amplified at a much concentrated degree of racist psychopathy but as long as the nazi edict of killing jews--and the darkedr ones, who might resemble palestinians or some targeted for slaughter genocide "darker" appearance as I have dark hair and more 'olive" skin especially in sunshine places---and thus I am in the category of genocidal target but I have original ideas and this group has none zero and no ideas whatsoever that aren't programmed pre-programmed and hateful meaningless shit they really are. //so ugly arnold has to make sure I am deformed and he does this endlessly. They injected something horrific into my scalp while I was so ill from detox I could not wrap layers of protection around my head. While shitting this out they abused me almost into unconsciousness from the stress on my body---the abuse yelling while I was detoxing from 40-60 years of pent-up black poisons (maybe 30 years "only", at most") buried under layer upon layer of compressed, flattened into rock-hard shell-like solid "plug" wall structure which remains like elongated shelves running from the latched on literally adhered into my bones along vertebrae and into skull, down into my toes even everywhere into all intestines and my skull and every single place running a serpentine internal straight jacket structure glueing me into paralysis most of the time. Getting this out entails fighting to "crunch" out pieces which expand at least 10x the compressed size so I am always bloated with a huge bulge in my abdomen--then the poisons come out so toxic I can't move, think or do anything as they spray stinking filth so I am breathing it in perpetually can't move can't breaathe they abuse and abuse me non-stop hours and hours per day. Tears are always forced out of my eyes every single day to destroy my face in appearance to create extreme skin destruction eyesight destruction and they use abuse and tech to force lips and cheeks to be pulled downward along with tears then laugh and smile yelling about how 'fat" "ugly" and etc I "am" which they forced on me. Politicians rush to "defend" ugly stupid sick arnold because of his endless nazi holocaust gold pipeline out of switzerland and austria and wherever they have embezzeled and infested injected and invested and stolen robbed and austerity measures obtained through the legal apparatus of their banking system combined with their nazi parters the french with the IMF. And etc etc. It has been attacks all morning all afternoon and into the evening by a non-stop rotation of shit scum and fucking crap attacking me. I get on the internet to try to shut up their ugly rat voices screaming "loser bitch stupid bitch loser" continuously the ugly rat spawn of depp whose career is solely based on attacking me and nothing else and being the shit filth depp spewed out through a rotten nazi blonde french creepp who is an infestation waiting to happen once this gruop obtains thiis contract out of me--I can only make assupmptions but ugly shit arnold is so desperate because he is a nothing dirty hamburger dumb sick fuck with the kennedies guiding him through what to say and how to deal with politics. In other words, everything except for his body building regimen is all he can do has ever done and reciting a script and acting like a rapist thug in his shit movies (he's always attacking someone with psychopathic "charm" which the audiences love and it's a training program for nazism and minorities are all welcome to join as long as they are willing to kill jews becuase that is the script they must inculcate into america and voila! Racism is over, now blacks like this fuck actor can be racist as hell and still claim he's fighting jim crow and nazi trump--who he helpoed put in power just as deniro had done--

  So ugly dirty arnold had something injected into my scalp and this huge bump which is like a square maybe they put a little microchip unde...