Friday, July 16, 2021

More on my current abuser teleporting me and why I have been writing these posts enraged and in fury as of late, an increase in number almost daily, , which is connected in part to :Phoning Fed Ex in Phuket--a mini hell that is a repeat of the phone calls I have made that are met by terrorists doing exactly the same things. I have no options except to drive a long distance to speak to this person at the Fed Ex location. Instead I have to try to phone the office. First three times I got a fax buzzing, then the call was disconnected three times. Then I phoned the Bangkok Customer service line and went through all the prompts only to get voice messages in Thai stating I pressed the wrong option. I then phoned the Fed Ex Phuket branch again and reached a terrorist who did the things that all the terrorists on phones everywhere around the world did:

 First he said he could not hear me and I had to shout as my throat was tweaked by the microchip implant so I was choking and screaming to get him to answer this basic question. Since this is an issue of obtaining my money from my account, as meager as it is, it is critical to get this information. Because I am so stuck in pain and paralysis that drive long distances to speak in person is difficult, and phoning is the most convenient, I had to bear through this ordeal.

Screaming the tracking number as in the background a group of at least 5 Thai people were shouting at the top of their throats in the background. It sounded like people screaming in a crowded bus stop. I kept screaming the numbers as my voice was cracking and choking while terrorists blocked and constricted the sphincter muscles of my throat to a choking level. This terrorist operating the phone could not "Understand" or "hear" me screaming the number 2 or 0 and I used both Thai and English repeatedly. I screamed out the 10-digit number (or how many digits the tracking # is) and he kept getting confused. In America for example I could never use either my name spelled endlessly in screaming accentuation of my last name with the f and s together of my last name too confusing for Walgreens staff answering the phone. They also could not understand my customer id number and I would shout and scream into phones as they claimed they could not hear or understand what I was saying or got confused and kept repeating the wrong name and numbers until I finally had to walk more than one mile to get to the store and then wait for 30 minutes for them to fill the prescription. That happened 100% of the time, and here in Phuket I got an answer to a simple question that the mail service would not answer and I had to go through this screaming harassment attack with this guy ignoring my screaming questions as I c hoked and yelled while he had a nearly laughter gaiety in his nasty voice--he kept interrupting me and repeating information I didn't need, of course knowing why I was phoning as they were prepared to get a group of people into the store as they kept hanging up on me and transferring the number to this fax machine so by the time I finally got them to pick up the store--which is a tiny space, was a screaming zoo as I had to scream to get an answer. Otherwise I would have to spend an hour driving to this location (back and forth) risking being hit by cars (it's on a dangerous busy street where previously cars darted out from behind parked trucks and nearly hit me, continuously as part of the attack).

I then finally got the answer I needed and hung up after having to repeat the tracking number 6 times, then repeating a question 4 times, then telling him that he was answering the wrong question and interrupting him to get him to stop 5 times because he was going into details that had nothing to do with answering the question I asked him already 4 times. 

I knew this was going to happen and that it would be difficult--but that doesn't make it easier to deal with. As I am still bereft of stress release and always under attack by this very energized German man trying his best to get every ounce of everything possible out of me and this contract combined while destroying me and my home and everything else, I need my energy to deal with finding a way to combat the tech that is literally too overpowering for me in this state of isolation.

But I am writing now about every detail wishing that someone would take a bit of compassion and think that this is outrageous and criminal and someone should help me and then actually go about doing something to alleviate this slow torture to death situation that my government and society has fully forced upon me with compliance by everyone it seems.

I am particularly stressed-out about money as I am really in a very hard situation that has been forced upon me in so many ways. The blocks to earning money have made me completely vulnerable and helpless without any support or real sanctuary to turn to.

-------

I am writing about every attack, at least recently I have been writing like "crazy" about these attacks that otherwise I normally can bear to a slight degree and not write of every attack. I write to get rid of much of the stress as I have no exercise, no companionship, my cats have been killed and taken away, I have no home almost no money am on the brink of every disaster I need health care and they won't leave me alone for one moment and not for one night and never....


This German man is particularly intent on obtaining whatever he can and is going about it with a fury of attacks and emotional roller coaster cycles of abuse that are enervating to say the very least. Life force sucking and draining is more apt and appropriate. He gives nothing back according to contract never says a kind thing after forcing extreme energy out of me using this tech and his playboy tricks--which I think are sleazy and he's just abusive, pornographic and demeaning insulting and violent towards me. I am not some masochist in love with an abuser I am asleep and teleported and drugged up and under hypnosis and he's using extremely powerful technology upon me. I warn readers of the future of people having access to this technology and the damage and perhaps murder they will inflict upon those they rape and abuse and possibly murder afterwards using this tech and the subliminal messaging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...