Thursday, July 29, 2021

Terrorist hacking report: July 29, 2021. Transmission blocked/DOS attack. "Connection timed out" is the message displayed in small print when I try to access my Social Security, my account, is blocked. No matter what browser or whether I use privacy or a logged-in page (http or https) the site is being blocked. I cannot access vital information that I rely upon. This goes along with the SKYPE microphone hack block last week when I needed to phone Fed Ex to pick up a vital package (financial necessities). So much of what I rely upon for sustenance is being blocked electronically. Every attempt to access my account with this major and properly operating site is completely blocked from opening in all attempts. All my telecommunications for vital inquiries or accessing information except for my bank account is now blocked.

 Update: many hours later. I did a "recovery" function for the laptop. There was so much malware that it required over 2 hours for the computer to clean the system to the point that it's still hacked but not blocked. I immediately could access the US Government site and obtain the information. I don't always have the time to perform these functions when I am in a hurry to pick something up at a business or go somewhere. I still have more work to do to finish the function so it really requires over 3 hours to do a restore function. This is not the same thing as really cleaning out the system. The recovery disc was not in the laptop I was lied to and I was drugged up so I got ripped off again and I am informed that this company "no can" order a Windows recovery disc for the system they sold me (they even "no have" cleaning solvent for the computer which is always on the shelf, but when I go specifically to that same store to buy their very nice product (nicer than at the major shopping places like Tesco cheaper computer cleaning stuff). They are suddenly "out" of what I am looking for. They also lie about everything else like Bitlocker products and they inform me that if I have a problem with the laptop and I use some protection (that makes hacking harder) they will not be able to fix my computer if it breaks (which was a veiled threat to not use this CD disc--they would also break the CD player if I used this disc to try to protect myself, and I suspect that if I tried to have the laptop repaired they would say that they could not enter into the BIOS because I used the bitlocker product that they have on their shelves to protect computers. This is the extreme level of lying (plus they claim "no understan (sic) English but speak little bit..." at a major Dell outlet store. I didn't want any other brand and this was the only store in the entire area that sells this brand (Dell).


Well...the price for living in Paradise is not having accessibility to basic globally available computer repair services (or reliable internet service).

--------

Of course right now after waiting over 2 hours for the computer system to clean out a bit using the hard drive recovery option--I have no time (it's 1:30 a.m.) to spend another hour installing updates, but the system unprotected to the incremental level that it is operates at a near dysfunctional state. Whether I install updates or not, the hacker terrorists have slowed the system down to a crawl, which has been the eternal computer system speed I have had to deal with ever since I got my first computer. Every computer I have ever operated has been hacked or slowed down to speeds that are so slow I must get up and do something else sometimes just to not sit and wait and wait for something to happen, on new computers (as this laptop is) that has been the case ever since I took the laptop out of the shop I bought it in, where it operated at top speed and that was the end of that wonderful technological feat of this computer. Now it's like a computer from the 80's and it's also been tampered with to have stains on the screen and the console and etc so it looks old and operates like it's from the dinosaur age of computers. The hacking has begun immediately--that is why I went to the Government site immediately before installing anything just to try to jump ahead of the hackers in case they were not watching every single thing I was doing. I now cannot open my Facebook page and have had to refresh it twice because it's a white page with the outline of the boxes and tabs for the site. This is a hack I have never seen before and that is because there are no updates on this system after having performed the recovery. It's just amazing how quickly they pollute my system. I have to have 360 degree awareness on a 24/7 basis just because the attacks on all levels at all times upon my body and my every appliance and every vulnerability and every crack and tile in this room is a potential deadly portal for attack. And they waste no time in exploiting every vulnerability or lack of preparedness or lack of updates from Microsoft. It really truly is a most detestable parasitic system just drooling in anticipation to exploit any weakness possible as quickly as possible--to dig in and destroy as much as possible if given half the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment