Thursday, July 15, 2021

Terrorist technology report: July 15, 2021. Besides hacking and keyboard obstruction, when phoning my Visa card service every function I tried to use was blocked and/or interrupted. I had to spend 4 times longer to get this very simple automated transaction done than otherwise should have taken. At the very moment I needed to minimize the SKYPE screen in order to copy down an essential phone number, the page could not be minimized and I was stuck having to hang up and repeat the process. While I was trying to get the page to minimize a series of emoticons just appeared with sad faces (mocking me as hackers could 1: read my thoughts, 2 know what I was trying to do, 3: block the process, 4: let me know they were not only blocking the process but putting on silly emoticons mocking how angry I was becoming as the terrorists then, showered my brain with mind control tech enhancing frustration as I reacted even in the privacy of my room but for their surveillance cameras in a state of enhanced and exaggerated rage which I would not have felt as I understood this was another terrorist hack job.

 I am likewise never able to get the most simple functions done on this laptop (or any laptop. as the hacking protocols follow me around from internet cafe to the next, all private mobile phones are immediately hacked I can NEVER use the keypad for a mobile phone as hacking is endemic like a plague following me around everywhere on the planet, as these systems are integrated into a global attack seamless operation.


I thus, always for any simple transaction must redo it at least three times, for any phone call I must wait either one hour for a simple change-of-address as the same people with foreign accents who I was attacked by a year prior to the attack (meaning the very same people are having my phone calls diverted to them, as they cough into the phone, keep me on hold and do that at least 6 times for a simple address change or request for a service, and worse the waiting time and repetition of things I want as the person on the other end can't really "speak English" well enough to do any job quickly or accurately and they repeat the same phrases and keep me waiting--one hour is the average waiting time for any phone call transaction to my bank for any simple service. When I opened a new account or changed my type of account I had to phone three times, waiting one hour per call--that was a few years ago. 

Anyway, I thought I would add this to the daily venting rage reports as I am always drugged by mechanical arms wreaking havoc in my room and on my body--so I wake up with urgent need to vent the ugliness that was poured into my body or brain and the stench and filth that I wake up to every morning as the parasites pour cockroaches, stinking sewage water into my toilet, the bathroom stinks of mold every morning as I unlatch the hooks that are tying the door to the frame--etc etc etc etc on and on. Drugged with skin patches probably and not able to vent the rage as I still am partially paralyzed and stuck sitting in literally one position all day unable to move. The hard poisons are still latched onto my entire spine as I fight to get rid of it without ultrasound or any help from anybody and no access to health care (and if so, it is unreliable and dangerous and they overcharge me here in Phuket so it's very expensive and I can't pay).

The bs never ends. I write about it every day. It goes on. Que sera sera but this bs must be stopped. It must be stopped for the future of the planet it must not be allowed to continue on any level against anyone. The system must be exposed and not covered-up any longer by the media or by politicians or society.

No comments:

Post a Comment