Thursday, October 17, 2019

I am going to begin with the past

Posts I have written for the purpose of artistically rendering this account of mind control organized chaos.

As many of you reading this are aware, anyone expressing the anxiety of being in any way unnormal in this most normal, programmed world of mind control control

will know that any claims of being a gang stalking target and of being under the oppressive sway of mind control tech, are thus chained into a category of being schizophrenic and delusional. It is common knowledge amongst those most ground down into near dust by the grinding gristmill of public disavowal of targeted individuals.

Thus, THIS IS ART
and only just that.

I will post items I have written on seemingly random chronological order. Most of the posts have been redacted by hackers to discredit me. I am so weary of this subject that I will not edit or even read the posts. 

I have spent so much time struggling to write about this subject that I can't read the drugged up chaos that was expressed.

Please note THIS IS ALL ARTY and that is all.

For the time being that is all I will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment