Thursday, October 17, 2019

written on: February 3 2019

The stalker pig parasites operating for the scum whores who are paying these filthy whores to go into my room--are still going into my room despite every single crack, tile, panel, floorboard, everything has been glued with something to at least display a break-in. All is flimsy material from dollar stores that I've wasted on fighting this endless violation of my body and home while I'm in a drugged up nearly comatose MK ULTRA "alter" sleeping state, as the pigs then teleport and torment and rape and assault me and get promoted into highest positions for this sick and stupid shit, which is what these pigs are.
They are still getting into my room. My passport gets sprayed with a rancid stinking spray like all that they spray on my clothing, linens, towels, books, etc endlessly for years and years (for a few years I had to inhale this deadly toxic substance due to having to literally hermetically seal up my living tiny room with tape because all landlords refuse all screening for all windows--I am forced into subpoverty income thus unable to afford FOOD every month,plus always having to replace fans and cooking appliances, which are necessities as all these most cheap places have no cooking appliances whasoever (except for microwaves,which are used and grimy and dirty, and potential murder tools. Definitely used for microwave torture and possible murder.I always have to refuse microwaves from these crap landlords as they refuse to put in screens. I have to seal up all windows and I had to breathe in this toxic substance as they sprayed it on every blanket, every bag, I kept items in plastic bags to try to stop the smell from ruining every single thing I had--they would spray all plastic bags--before ripping, tearing and making all look shabby and bright colors faded and like sandpaper had been rubbed on the fabric.
But...digressing. I can't focus or type due to the usual pervasive endless multi-pronged attack system while I fight to type and think on this fucking destroyed laptop that hackers have made filthy--parts have been broken off--they put stains on the screen, like droplets stained into the display. Parts of the laptop have been broken off and no keyboard anywhere I go operates and works without me having to backspace nearly every other word or even every word sometimes.
But I've been writing about this for years, still not a single fucker out there reading this will intervene. At this point I am still no misanthrope because I know that beautiful and soulful people have been killed off and the true trash remains to pollute the world. I consider myself the beautiful people of course. You pigs think you are some kind of trashy appealing entity and it's just shit that you are.
I can't say this enough becaust probably 99.6% of you rucking pigs reading this have been entertained for years reading my desperate posts begging for my life to not be tortured and murdered and run over smashed in accidents poisoned and tortured to death, as you sneer and laugh and are smug and masturbating over my endless posts.
My crime: not wanting to be fucked and abused and poisoned and drugged and raped and then murdered because I wanted to compete, was healhty and talented and beautiful so they poisoned and raped and torrtured me and stole ideas so empty sleazy fucking bitch whores can have original concepts turned into the same formulaic shit and crap with Nazi bigot undertones and subliminals you are all programmed into belivieing is the only reality. YOu kill anything that challenges your fake myopic worldview which you are forcing on the world with this media blitz of shit
and now the cursing is endless.
The pigs are still getting into my room. They have been disfiguring my beautiful body most f my life. I have part of my uterus cut out by them; my toe has been broken---oh yeah, I am "disabled" because they fractured my vertebrae in two critical junctions--not just one vertebrae or two, but an entire area. They then poisoned me with hardening poison so my body is encased in hard chemicals--and I've been passed from one sleazy sick fuck rape whore "A-list" pig actor to the next, getting promoted into highest position for this shit, and all treating me with hate and disdain afterwards although I have done nothing but defend myself and nothign to harm you fucking pigs reading this

--------------------------------

The pigs reading this are smug and laughing about it. As I tried to post this endless display of utter frustration and chagrin that no one does anything, the pigs haven't stopped attacking me on a 24 hour schedule for years--and as I posted there was some photo of a blonde Nazi bitch pig on a rubber swimming pool floaty thing--my brain can't remember words while I'm in this drugged up technologically binding state: but as I kept trying to post my last rant, the page kept popping to her filthy dirty pig body on this lounge thing--in a posturing model pose, the usual type of Nazi bitch and as I tried to make the post not highlighted--as the hackers kept it highlighted, which is what they do before they delete the entire post, I kept clicking on my post to stop the blue highlighting and her fucking posturing ape body kept popping up as the page kept jumping to her on this rubber mat thing--like posturing for a photo shoot. As I was just describing how they have deformed and scarred up my beautiful body, they put a blonde Nazi pig on my page and it popped up as what i was posting just disappeared and her filthy pig body in this fucking pose kept appearing. I had to literally have a key duel with the hacker to stop this, as I kept punching in the cursor to my post, they kept making it pop up to her photo until it was literally every second me clicking and them blocking and this bitch's photo appearing. They have also made my hair extremely damaged (in addition to putting chemicals on my skin to age and break it down, youcan see spalsh marks on my forearms where they poured chemicals to disfigure my skin) and my hair has been so severely damaged for over a decade every night. For almost all my life they put damaging chemicals on my knees so they have been perpetually cracked and feel like sand paper. My hair and body have been stinking like putrid semen and fungus for years--with the stink of the putrid chemicals I have to breathe in all night because i can't open a window due to stalkers, and Iam still fighting to keep these fucking pigs out. I have to tie up a block to the bathroom door if I water plants. They have been getting in while I'm just on the patio watering plants with my back turned to MY FUCKING RENTED ROOM and they pour a stinking horrid fungus mold into the ONE AND ONLY PAIR OF SHOES i HAVE. If I buy any shoes and leave them unattended the stalkers break and rip the souls, have men put on my shoes and stretech them before they put in some kind of rotten foot odor crap that NEVER COMES OUT. I have been cooking the shoes in the burning sun and the smell is gone. I put the shoes in an area away from the patio sliding door and when I go out to water plants, the shoes stink when Ireturn, which means that the fuckers are getting in either from the bathroom or from some cabinet panel or through the floorboards--the floor is completely covered with posters and pieces of colored artistic paper and glued to the floor and taped with packaging tape. It is the only thing I can do to try to prevent this. I still am unable to assesswhere these fucking whores are getting in and how, every single thing appears covered it would be impossible but they are still getting in. Goddamn you fuckers reading this for not stoppig this most unjust situation and for allowing this shit to go on andon and on and I hope your lives are completely destroyed by your hate system that you are now laughing and smug and gloating about . What I have described above is by no means comprehensive in the amount of attack and the damages to every single thing I have done or have worked for all my life. Goddamn you sick creeps reading this for doing nothing and allowing such a system to flourish with these incompetent scumbags taking more and more power as you all think it’s just a fun game and you are all going to enjoy living in luxury as you bow down and serve these whores and are whores orchestrating this. What a disgusting group how sick this entire shit is. How many other people are out there begging for their lives that these pigs also are torturing to death. May you fucking whores out there reading this get tortured and murdered by the same system you are laughing about righ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psychopath parasite, but so cherished by the sick and violent government of the United States that this ugly sick trash gets invited to the White House by every administration, is complimented by the black usher of white supremacy obama, et al...(ooprah as well)--hugged, embraced and utterly racist and these symbols of anti-racist inclusion just appear like they can't understand that this is a racist bigot skank working for the English crown to institute white nazi imperialism. Rather, they get billions of dollars for playing anti-racist roles while welcoming in the nazi parties. They get invited to the parties, they feel superior and important and are endlessly reassured that they are, by their controllers who put them in power for this very reason.//Dirty, ugly not-jolie shitalina said, in response to my attempt to not react to her endless refrain of the insult about being more "beautiful" after 20 years of having me mutilated raped poisoned into a huge, deformed dying shape shitting out black poison for years on an almost daily basis, having my uterus partially severed out my hair follicles removed on my scalp permanently having my fingers and toes mutilated until they are black and cuticles are hanging off, having my gum tissue cut to the bone having tears pouring out of my eyes for hours per day, for over 20 years my lips and cheeks pulled down, and having at least 50 celebrities and untold others raping me to pump poison into my body while I can't brace against impact in various teleported and deep sleep unconscious states--(waking up with semen in my hair and stinking sewage liquid stench coming out of my body which is not from my internal organs it was injected into my bladder while sleeping plus drugs to poison me to death via bloating and suffocating my intestines internally) and etc. yelling screaming as I can't stop reacting to their instuls and abuse. She tried again today, after I wrote about the attacks to render this disparity which is the goal of the american culture at this moment-to destroy all rights of people historically rendered genocided abused enslaved and belittled and no recourse in law for protection but rather groups of death squads inflicting pogroms and genocides paid for in full by their government. That has been the history of the world. America has been the exception. I am surounded by shit americans with europigape nazi ties parents or partners and the congress shit who rush to join in just laugh alongside the nazi trash celebrities who remain in power for DECADES so this system is very, very old in relative modern terms of contriving to appear to "care" about minorities but in actuality buying off a select few to organize their own elevationi into the nazi plantation system while aiding in destroying any targets who resist this overtake. the overtake is not even recognized whatsoever by anybody while it is extremely obvious but being done through "americans" as front piece controlled by the euro-nazi crown and nazi 4th Reich who pull the mind control strings from behind the seemingly all-american puppets (aunt jemima whites working as "white trash" for the white trash nazis glorified who are being ushered in like waves of immigrants who truly are poisoning the blood of america but they get their nasty and dirty brown skinned and black slave mentality hate to do the dirty work for them. They embrace them nolen wells style even adopt them as "family" but distanced nevertheless as "inferior" but done in such a subtle but significantly symbolic way.//after I had written about how she, her group of white worm trash filth creeps endlessly mutilating my body for over 30 years or longer actually my entire life but in a hugely visible way since she began this assault on me in 2011. Laughing, smiling heaving with sexual excitement she and her nazi white trash creep female partners are sexualized and titillated they get plastic surgery the best in the world for having had me raped, poisoned and mutilated, not for one year but over 20 so far just from them, and all my life from this organization but visibly completely marred when they began back then. I have been writing of her endless psychopathic sickness which even dirty ape pig pitt in interviews described that she was a bit sick but he helped to "tame" her, but instead they sat together having this inflicted upon me because the need to harm others is so great for this ugly dirty filth skank to feel elevate4d, as it is with all the nazis. Part of the endurance and the addiction to and for a racism society is a physical level of hormonal addiction to feeling "superior" and racism is energy paracitism. The dirty flthy skank adopted children of various skin tones to have this as a personal construct in home but appearing like a goodly non-racist in the process. Only the blonde dirty ugly sick shit daughter of that pair of leeches is considered --by them made--to be the only applicable to having a career in appearances as a nazi construct to follow in their plastic surgery and nazi promotional pig-hoof steps. smirking laughing and they have a schedule of abusing me to the point of drugging and abuse mutilation into hysteria then torturing me for responding then not stopping the abuse until I respond again. The laughter of shit like amy klobuchar, hillary clinton, green day the shit pop band of scum dirty white trash pig ape "boys", the entirety of shit whorewood and congress, all just comply it's normal it's the component of putting only whites in power and aiding and assisting in this are the minority minions like those I mentioned in my last post on vignettes 3 today--regarding america's not got talent and the english controlled minority minion nazification programming cartel they are a component of. OPerating as agent infiltrators of the United States through "musick" and the sickness of sick shitalina and ape pitt and the rest of that whorewood-congress continuum which let affirmative action go by the side let every offense to all the civil rights go in crosshairs to be shot down endlessly in series after series of failures to address the loss of "protections". The podcasters and anchors rush to congratulate shitalina for her actions so they can be part of the new nazi plantation system and those 'canceled" under the rump shit regime rush to abuse me as they had done before they got canceled. they all just revolve arounjd this ugly sick filth and can't differentiate between what beauty and reality is and plastic surgery and hormone-derived glowing sexualized panting of sleaze sick ugly dirty leeches they just only see the money flung in front of their narrow-minded and ignorant faces. All explanations of truth-digging is gone in all the journalistic mediums they can relate professionally what is "safe" but no analysis of the racist componewnt from within the ranks of whorewood is ever ever disclosed as if it's just a "woke" culture which somehow goes astray whenever a black or jew imitates white nazi rape culture which is silenced and protected, the skanks like shitalina endlessly feeding off dumping her years of experiencing that system upon me as stress relief valve. That this is endlessly smiled upon by the filth of congress and then conjoined by rancid pig-lousy nancy and the greasy gavin crew out of californication and then into all the white nazi pricks of the maga rep crap cartel then trickled down into the sneering smirking demo-rats who are in lead positions (bernie and aoc and elizabeth warren hillary clinton whose life has revolved around reciting outdated feminist concepts she studied for a while when feminism was not killed by dirty shit like her and her blonde nazi filth crap cartel). they all rush to see me with my body mutilated every day so ugly shitalina can feel better about the years of having to swallow the hate from the men be silent and conformist then violently rusihing first at weinstein and then me--becaue I created the ideas which sent that stupid ugly piece of shit to the oscars for years and years, as she took credit and her scriptwriters as well having me mutilated and tortured for writing every year that this next fucking movie was my concept that stupid ugly shit whore stole. (and pig ape pitt and a huge list of their rancid dirty stupid ape friends and partners) and then ugly shitnigger arnold doing the same because he''s so completely glorified but I only see ugly stpuid thug and have only experienced it as he torrtures me so he can glow with hormones, get the same applause from congress and be put in charge of destroying all chances for anybody but white nazi trash to be in top positions. Fully aided by the blacks like ooprah the ape and the rest of her ilk farrakhan calls himself "superior" along with his nazi white trash partners out of whorewood because he is helping them to re-institute absolute racism but he gets a cartel plantation of his own (making women cover up, telling the men to submit to authority is the basic bottom line which is conformity to authority which is serve and obey the ultimate when the nazis get through with dismantling the nation of islam, perhaps after farrakhan dies).//"if you are 'superior" why are you having my body mutilated every day so you can claim you are 'more beautiful?"--that, "because it's FUN" the ugly sick stupid blank filth creep said softly then someone goth er to stop attacking me or something happened and her ugly sick filth was gone in the teleportation where they appear suddenly, disappear and watch everything I do and say and think and torture me until I react in a way that "justifies" more violence and mutilation.They attack me for responding but attack me until I do respond once I stop and try to remain just silent and not giving them what they want: a reaction so they can steal ideas. My brain is put into a traumatized state of analytical inability to thwart internally thinking the thoughts out of rage and torture mutilation and murder MURDER conditions. This is "fun" for ugly sick shitalina who has blossomed off this and was going downhill in her sikank stank shit career with her stupid movies about playing advocate for poor, victims of society being unjustly violated, her endless role in her shit movies but amplified by my screaming posts and ideas they torture out of me since 2011 and earlier from her english dirty ape pig money-supply from the English Crown putting that filthy stpuid ape skank in the middle of controlling ape whorewood with money doled out for every compliance to nazi overtake. Blacks especially then latinos, jews and asians whenever possible and poorer whites rush to join in with their own plantation ensemble they get handed out of the nazi white trash cartel connected with all these nazi and english crown and french imperialistic celebrities who are handed access to the nazi gold fund to distribute, making them "leaders" of their own "sub-plantation system". I wonder if ANYBODY will ever care about this ongoing torture of me, but ugly sick shitalina like so many will wither again of this contract is taken away from that filthy parasitic murderous leech on me. The shit politicians rush to smile lovingly and tell her how great she is as they join in threatening my life for not handing my life over for them all to exploit while destroying my health, beauty, home body and all I have (my cat included all animals I love and everyting I own and do and try to accomplish they block using a globe of dirty nasty minorities rushing to join the plantation system. Apparently fighting for equality is an outdated concept and only joining into a lucrative plantation system where the intended slaves believe it's only happening to me and not them. If anyone will ever recognize not that this is an opportunity for every slime sick creepp in congress to get advantage and more money secret deals and dark money funding rather than an affront to the constitution, the law and to all ethical and moral standards there might be some hope for Americaa but for now, the consensus which is bandied around in podcasts is that America is truly going downhill very rapidly in all vectors of sustainability. But no worries let the dirty plastic surgery created nazi ugly sick shit trash ugly shitalina continue to abuse and torrure me because she gets high turned on sexually excuted and she is glowing from joy of having someone to mutilate so she can feel "superior" while stealing my ideas and claiming them as hers--so she is then "superior" but not at all. But the politicians are reinforcing this absolutely quintessential racist systematic destrution of me so this ugly filth trash and her cartel can flourish and the politicians get a nazi plantation monopoly on power for the rest of their filthy rat lives as a result.

"Odetta--God's Gonna Cut You Down--1963 (Reelin' In the Years Archive)". ReelinInTheYears66. August 26, 2025. ... **yeah, ...