Thursday, October 17, 2019

written on: February 3 2019

The stalker pig parasites operating for the scum whores who are paying these filthy whores to go into my room--are still going into my room despite every single crack, tile, panel, floorboard, everything has been glued with something to at least display a break-in. All is flimsy material from dollar stores that I've wasted on fighting this endless violation of my body and home while I'm in a drugged up nearly comatose MK ULTRA "alter" sleeping state, as the pigs then teleport and torment and rape and assault me and get promoted into highest positions for this sick and stupid shit, which is what these pigs are.
They are still getting into my room. My passport gets sprayed with a rancid stinking spray like all that they spray on my clothing, linens, towels, books, etc endlessly for years and years (for a few years I had to inhale this deadly toxic substance due to having to literally hermetically seal up my living tiny room with tape because all landlords refuse all screening for all windows--I am forced into subpoverty income thus unable to afford FOOD every month,plus always having to replace fans and cooking appliances, which are necessities as all these most cheap places have no cooking appliances whasoever (except for microwaves,which are used and grimy and dirty, and potential murder tools. Definitely used for microwave torture and possible murder.I always have to refuse microwaves from these crap landlords as they refuse to put in screens. I have to seal up all windows and I had to breathe in this toxic substance as they sprayed it on every blanket, every bag, I kept items in plastic bags to try to stop the smell from ruining every single thing I had--they would spray all plastic bags--before ripping, tearing and making all look shabby and bright colors faded and like sandpaper had been rubbed on the fabric.
But...digressing. I can't focus or type due to the usual pervasive endless multi-pronged attack system while I fight to type and think on this fucking destroyed laptop that hackers have made filthy--parts have been broken off--they put stains on the screen, like droplets stained into the display. Parts of the laptop have been broken off and no keyboard anywhere I go operates and works without me having to backspace nearly every other word or even every word sometimes.
But I've been writing about this for years, still not a single fucker out there reading this will intervene. At this point I am still no misanthrope because I know that beautiful and soulful people have been killed off and the true trash remains to pollute the world. I consider myself the beautiful people of course. You pigs think you are some kind of trashy appealing entity and it's just shit that you are.
I can't say this enough becaust probably 99.6% of you rucking pigs reading this have been entertained for years reading my desperate posts begging for my life to not be tortured and murdered and run over smashed in accidents poisoned and tortured to death, as you sneer and laugh and are smug and masturbating over my endless posts.
My crime: not wanting to be fucked and abused and poisoned and drugged and raped and then murdered because I wanted to compete, was healhty and talented and beautiful so they poisoned and raped and torrtured me and stole ideas so empty sleazy fucking bitch whores can have original concepts turned into the same formulaic shit and crap with Nazi bigot undertones and subliminals you are all programmed into belivieing is the only reality. YOu kill anything that challenges your fake myopic worldview which you are forcing on the world with this media blitz of shit
and now the cursing is endless.
The pigs are still getting into my room. They have been disfiguring my beautiful body most f my life. I have part of my uterus cut out by them; my toe has been broken---oh yeah, I am "disabled" because they fractured my vertebrae in two critical junctions--not just one vertebrae or two, but an entire area. They then poisoned me with hardening poison so my body is encased in hard chemicals--and I've been passed from one sleazy sick fuck rape whore "A-list" pig actor to the next, getting promoted into highest position for this shit, and all treating me with hate and disdain afterwards although I have done nothing but defend myself and nothign to harm you fucking pigs reading this

--------------------------------

The pigs reading this are smug and laughing about it. As I tried to post this endless display of utter frustration and chagrin that no one does anything, the pigs haven't stopped attacking me on a 24 hour schedule for years--and as I posted there was some photo of a blonde Nazi bitch pig on a rubber swimming pool floaty thing--my brain can't remember words while I'm in this drugged up technologically binding state: but as I kept trying to post my last rant, the page kept popping to her filthy dirty pig body on this lounge thing--in a posturing model pose, the usual type of Nazi bitch and as I tried to make the post not highlighted--as the hackers kept it highlighted, which is what they do before they delete the entire post, I kept clicking on my post to stop the blue highlighting and her fucking posturing ape body kept popping up as the page kept jumping to her on this rubber mat thing--like posturing for a photo shoot. As I was just describing how they have deformed and scarred up my beautiful body, they put a blonde Nazi pig on my page and it popped up as what i was posting just disappeared and her filthy pig body in this fucking pose kept appearing. I had to literally have a key duel with the hacker to stop this, as I kept punching in the cursor to my post, they kept making it pop up to her photo until it was literally every second me clicking and them blocking and this bitch's photo appearing. They have also made my hair extremely damaged (in addition to putting chemicals on my skin to age and break it down, youcan see spalsh marks on my forearms where they poured chemicals to disfigure my skin) and my hair has been so severely damaged for over a decade every night. For almost all my life they put damaging chemicals on my knees so they have been perpetually cracked and feel like sand paper. My hair and body have been stinking like putrid semen and fungus for years--with the stink of the putrid chemicals I have to breathe in all night because i can't open a window due to stalkers, and Iam still fighting to keep these fucking pigs out. I have to tie up a block to the bathroom door if I water plants. They have been getting in while I'm just on the patio watering plants with my back turned to MY FUCKING RENTED ROOM and they pour a stinking horrid fungus mold into the ONE AND ONLY PAIR OF SHOES i HAVE. If I buy any shoes and leave them unattended the stalkers break and rip the souls, have men put on my shoes and stretech them before they put in some kind of rotten foot odor crap that NEVER COMES OUT. I have been cooking the shoes in the burning sun and the smell is gone. I put the shoes in an area away from the patio sliding door and when I go out to water plants, the shoes stink when Ireturn, which means that the fuckers are getting in either from the bathroom or from some cabinet panel or through the floorboards--the floor is completely covered with posters and pieces of colored artistic paper and glued to the floor and taped with packaging tape. It is the only thing I can do to try to prevent this. I still am unable to assesswhere these fucking whores are getting in and how, every single thing appears covered it would be impossible but they are still getting in. Goddamn you fuckers reading this for not stoppig this most unjust situation and for allowing this shit to go on andon and on and I hope your lives are completely destroyed by your hate system that you are now laughing and smug and gloating about . What I have described above is by no means comprehensive in the amount of attack and the damages to every single thing I have done or have worked for all my life. Goddamn you sick creeps reading this for doing nothing and allowing such a system to flourish with these incompetent scumbags taking more and more power as you all think it’s just a fun game and you are all going to enjoy living in luxury as you bow down and serve these whores and are whores orchestrating this. What a disgusting group how sick this entire shit is. How many other people are out there begging for their lives that these pigs also are torturing to death. May you fucking whores out there reading this get tortured and murdered by the same system you are laughing about righ

No comments:

Post a Comment