Thursday, October 17, 2019

written on: Feb 2 2019

Another stalker attack which is deforming my image is that the Thais surround me in stores and slash rips and tear threads into every bag I am carrying while my back is turned and I am paying or standing in the inevitable stalker-polluted check-out lines where the cashiers not only attack me to my face and openly discriminate in the most blatant ways, but while I’m being attacked like this the stalkers push into me from behind, as if they are getting out or into the store through walking behind me while I’m paying. Thus they slash my bags when I am completely blocked from movement and being lied to by agents posing as store employees (or the actual employees who have been hired for these maneuvers). Yesterday as I randomly walked into a tiny little Thai store to buy something, the man sitting at the check out desk immediately got up and went into the back room and was replaced by another Thai person who usually is sitting there to make the trigger stalker gestures while I’m paying as I face “it” to complete the transaction. The switching of agents is sometimes done so openly.
I wrote about this yesterday to my hypothetical readersz: the situation in Thailand appears remote and distant to people living in The West. And yet, as any political theorist would know in polysci, the situation is being governed by Western political factions aka The Government(s) of the world. The current MARSHAL LAW MILITARY COUP GOVERNMENT of Thailand has been CREATED BY THESE FASCIST NAZI PIGS AND IS CONTROLLED BY THEM—meaning also the Russians and their satellite allies.
The only thing that appears to form a cohesive cooperation between these selfish otherwise continuously warfaring genocidal bigots is more hate, the targeting serves the purpose of uniting these various factions. It gives the “minorities” like “The blacks” who have also attacked me a way to get promoted by demonstrating how they are helping the Nazis and fascists and Stalinist Communists (or whatever faction they derive from Leninist or whatever, it’s all death camps and genocide and theft of property for the usurpation of a top structure of exploiters, in whatever name you want to call it or from which dictatorial who first promised freedom and turned it into Gulags and death camps and robotic mediocrity of conformity into mass murder as an economic policy of domination –not a new concept but nevertheless, destroying a few centuries of the “Enlightenment” philosophers’ attempts to create a world UNITED BY PEACE AND HARMONIC CONVERGENCE into rational thought and action and equality and the higher aspirations of a society into higher realms of thought. By limiting all art and intelligentsia into the narrow huge swath of this mainstream’s limited and limiting philosophical constructs which continuously bolster their false claims of themselves only at the epicenter of society, then there will continue to be a stagnation in all cultures until it all collapses into an archaic system of death and control and all the blacks, feminists will be put “back in their place” by the real forces behind all these actions: rotten men with their nasty rotten sons who appear as decaying rotten creeps to me here in Phuket where they are served like “kings” from doting slaves who are thrilled beyond belief to be taken out of slums into the “masters” mansions, only because the pigs put them in the mire and poverty in the first place due to their “expertise” financial juggling and banking policies and imperialist “development” of the “3rd World” and their “investments” leading to market crashes—the same thing happened in Thailand that happened in 2008 to America—a housing bubble but instead of the bankers and CEO’s getting upgrades to their incomes and bonuses, it was the Europig investors who swept the carpet out from under the financial market back in around 1999 here in Thailand, leaving not only a market bubble but the currency was taken from the country as well. Now another bubble is resurfacing and the Thais are more keen to help the pigs go in and with military force build every ass-kissing enclave possible along every inch of the coasts of the Andaman Sea and beyond (now into Myanmar) and the genocidal tendencies are popping up with the “slaves”—the impoverished Myanmar Buddists are killing off Muslim Rohingya poorest of the poor, as the land will then be handed to the Europig and Western “investor” whores to create more poor sex slaves and prostituted coastlines of “pleasure” imporiums and mansions and condos and hotels and restaurnats with coated tiny over-priced spicy foods for the pigs to devour as the animals and nature begin to die off, just as they are around the planet and the ecosystem is obviously being damaged to the point of no return and destruction of the entire planet. If you blatenly apathetic readers out there can’t begin to care about my plight as this perpetual target and victim, of course my situation makes you all feel wonderful since you think it’s not happening to you nor will it ever since some of you are major players in this huge circus and human tragedy of this technological debacle. Bur, because you can’t care about anything unless it affects you personally (and I am like this too, but now facing murder Inow see how I was also like this, drowning in the media and enterainment lulling into near comatose acceptance of an impending doom but unaware since I was blinded by the flashing lights of this media whoredome you all hook into daily to feed your brain while your government and the system around you is perhaps plotting your own demise, even if you live in a mansion and have slaves and are part of this stalking structure)
Oh well, trying to reach anyone. If you can imagine, what I write is not the ranting of a person begging daily for years for help, but rather this is an assessment, albeit written in an enraged and mind controlled hyperbolic expletive-driven rant—about real situations and the real situation is that if you think this is not going to affect you then you are truly dumbed down by the hype that you buy into, one of the main avenues into your brain, like a shot of heroin, is the entertainment complex and the really fake real news fake blues syndrome you all also take as a form of entertainment and just sit there waiting to stalk a lone and isolated target to vent your miserable pent-up rage out upon as if I am the problem.
Well, I am in a pseud-drugged up state from the remote electrical mind control, perhaps it’s due to a microchip forcing my brain to release dopamine or serotonin at high levels while other tech is blocking my cognitive functions
I really don’t know, but I feel woozy and dizzy and I’m going to stop begging for help for this day until I return from shopping where , if I survive the endless near-death threats, will write about the tortures that never stop and no one stops them or helps me or it feels this way after years of writing about this.
I do see progress so if anyone is out there, thank you heartily.
Another threat is the blocking ofmy bank account by the banks here which are openly discriminating against me illegally even in Thai terms—I have quite a lot of legal limitations here and I can’t fight back. But what I had written yesterday and today intertwined into this hate rant is that the fascist operators, the globe of them, will put a system akin to Martial Law with absolute discrimination with no legal redress if this system is allowed to flourish as it’s been all these years with you readerz watching on feeling smug that I’m the victim and you are not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cali-Whore-nia a WIPE-OUT. Sleaze, corruption malfeasance and slime nazi overtake. The beaches are ruined now where the beach boys formerly hailed the clean, surf and sun lifestyle but they welcomed in the Manson Family with drugs, prostitution sex trafficking and murder/rape and racism (Manson family were Nazis in affiliation, like "hippie" former appearnce of elon muck that slime dirty nazi fu88ck. And I have as usual today the former governor of that state of decapitation of deterioration ugly dirty arnold shit-termini88er with his stupid, murder death energy black magick scum goons the Mexican Cali cartel of drugs, sex trafficking murder rape and occult black death hate energy--poured on me as the surrogates for ugly shit slime arnold and his filthy depp screeching rat who conforms to the "beauty" standards of square-jawed dirty greasy nazi plastic surgery conformity. //Dirty lying current governor has had me raped by the white male trash circuit of celebrity for years by now, with dirty house former speaker dirty pig-lousy nancy---also a california representative with her acquired multi-million dollar mansion in San Francisco, coming up in the Nazi hierarchy by "playing the Demo-rat game" of slurring out "The American People!" and "Democracy" along with the chanting of the white trash rat female partners who shout out "Women" like dirty rat hillary and her nazi demo-rat cartel with filth like pig-lousy and then amy klubuchar and a host of celebrities to match. California is sinking. A pair of men associated with muck and rump have bought out the cartel of h-wood to consolidate nazi take-over.l They are part "jewish" and fully aligned with the nazi cartel. In the past year the violence aimed at me has been nothing short of murder on a daily basis and the negotiations for their overtake began..exactly when this uptick in violence began when rump ordered his friends to destroy what has already been desroyed anyway by the filth stupidity of ugly not-artistic dumb and violent incompetent ugly sick arnold and his filth gangs. //More awards of celebrity shit aligned with nazis who have viciously assaulted me but like all the white trash (and I forgot to say, the former house rep adam schiff came to stick his penis out at me naked while I had just been screaming and urging him to stop this violence against me. Sticking his face up in pig sniffing the air nazi posture which minorities make sure to emulate with grandiose performative flourish, he stood next to fully complicit schumer for the intro to the "do nothing" cartel of putting rump and musk into destroying not merely my life as has been the instructions trickled down to the stpuid apes who have law degrees who obtain brown skinned thug scum like this shit from this tv show who are dirty ugly sick and stupid fucks but the same level as all the politicians who operate as partners with ugly dirty stupid sick arnold shittrash nigger and his brood of dirty slime infesting america out of euro-hate land and all the americans fully committed to obtaining every nazi nod for their ostentatious display of fascist murderous violence--towards me, as "symbol" of all they "hate" as this ugly pig scum arnold is having his brown skinned dumb ugly slime minority slave plantation system threaten me violently for every post I write and every thought any self-compliment always pushing me into their box of trying to state that I am ugly stupid a bitch nothing a whore and they can rape fuck steal and I have no human right to defend myself--amplified by the shit government under pig lousy dirty penins-sticking at me ugly dirty newsom a scum complete and also hormonally high off having me raped and beaten in his presence as he gets gets gets nazi nods and millions of dollars for his presidential campaign. All the white nazi trash "boys" who "used to be republican and are now democrat 'leaders' in the media like dirty morning hoe joe and tim scott and the former demo-rats like lawrence o'donnell, now upset that his hero jfk is being blasted b y trump but could not assign any threat of trump when he brought a gun to threaten me with years ago to prove how "worthy" he is to continue to be a conrolled opposition nazi fully supporting trump and fascist nazi overtake of america. All hating me as "minority women" not being abused raped and tortured. //The mtv awards replete with the trash women who have had me beaten poisoned raped and mutilated like paris shit-ton hill-ton of shit who has flourished from years of participating in this violenced on me--had my ssi disability cut off and has the black scum of whorewood like chuck d of public enemy violently assualting me to "defend" that ugly sick plastic coated piece of rancid shit for my response of joy that somehow some justice had been done to that filthy parasite when her house was burned in the cali-whore-dom fires. ///So he violently threaened me in front of her and she got my ssi disability cut off---as the rest of this team raped and tortured me she returned to gloat in smug delight and is featured somehow with glowing hormonal high off having so many shit dirty fucks abuse me for resonding to her loss after years of having me mutilated into a huge, deformed balll. My beauty just sucked out and mutilated by this team of rancid shit dirty ugly whore crap "women". Ugly dirty arnold is endlessly having his dirty pig groups of minorities yell how "ugly" I am every time I tell myself I look better or beautiful they scream instantly, from my first second of thinking this---threats to not think anything positive about my body, how I look and they have spent over 15 years having me raped poisoned tears are still in my eyes every day they are torturing my body to increase the endless years of damage now permanent to my face, body and life. They killed more plants on my patio when I was out receiving a delivery. Right now they are hacking so badly into my laptop I can't type words any longer. They are freezing the system like pressing a button so anything I type is just missed and they add letters nowhere near the keys I am pounding on by now i must pound to get anything out

  **15 minutes later: not only did the filth working for ugly sick dirty incompetent arnold ugly shit-nigger austrian sick crap former gover...