Monday, February 28, 2022

Stinking toxic chemically-laced filth sprayed on clothing report. February 28, 2022. Hundreds of dollars that came out of my pocket in the last 6 months repurchasing what has been broken, and the terrorist mail service out of Nazi Orlando literally stealing my money but doing it "legitimately" through corrupt business practices--all upon order by this group of celebrity terrorists. Stinking and foul, their toxic sprays are the real symbolic representation of what they revel in and are glamorized for enacting in real life as opposed to the bs they sling for the cameras.

 For the past few days the terrorist minions, which here in Thailand specialize in Asian cooking condiments such as Fish oil and fish cakes and dried fish and fishy subterfuge terrorist activities have been spewing a discernible fish odor substance on my clothing. This is permanent goo. It literally dries like quick-acting glue and forms a seal-like plastic-hard substance and is of course the color brown--as all the substances that are sprayed on walls and clothing is. My clothing when I wash it always has brown water after the initial rinse and the water appears completely black-brown after soaking for less than 5 minutes. This spray, though, for the last three days, is most soiling and most stinking--they put it on my pillow two nights ago, and sprayed/poured it onto my daily garb (very loose-fitting fabrics, tunic style which I wear every day). The stink doesn't come out--oh no, with just soap that is like running water over plastic in terms of cleaning performance for this laboratory-created concocted spoiling agent substance. No, not bleach either sprayed and rubbed with detergent. No, nothing gets it out. The fabric smells like soap and bleach initially after cleaning and scrubbing the stain and stink out, but upon drying, remnant of the fish stinking permanently staining substance stubbornly wins out from any attempt to clean.

Yesterday I used various vinegars and baking soda and the smell was removed immediately and didn't return upon drying. 

This morning I woke up with a hard piece of stinking crap embedded into my new tunics (replacing what has been sprayed endlessly day after day with the stinking and brown substances)--after having replaced my one cooking appliance and my fan--both of which are currently under attack with rusting sprays put into the axels and the gears of the fan and the appliance is next probably after I leave this room next--(I keep it stored in a box so it's not as easy to damage with mechanical arms).

The smell with detergent/soap, and bleach of course nothing happened except for the superficial brown color disappearing. Then vinegar and baking soda and the smell after one scrubbing with this on the stain that the water from cleaning made soak into other areas of the fabric--the substance is so stinking and at cellular level adheres to fabric so completely---that the cleansing water carries it down to the rest of the fabric and it remains then in a larger spread-out zone. I had to then increase all the baking soda cleansing and I am now awaiting the results.

------------

I know that the people who originated the order at those attending the top mind screw-over terrorist agent ceremonies for the nth year in a row with the "friends" who have sat alongside their rape and torture sessions of me--night after night for me here in Thailand--conveniently in mid-afternoon for them at their leisure to teleport me in the deep delta sleep state so they can screw in their hate and perverted violence and mind screw fantasies more deeply--or that is their intended goal(s) mutually but on each individual component of this group there is only a slight variation in the disgusting antics and hate skits that they each delight in inflicting from their own personal psychoses and inherent vice "personal demons".

-------------

So can someone or some people please stop these demons from ordering their minion demons here at this condo torture/surveillance operation base for the teleportation and torture contract out on me to stop this disgusting display of their "entitlement" to YEARS AND PERRENNIAL YEARS of torturing me using these technologies, stealing ideas, concepts, phrases from me obtained under torture, drugging and rape and attempted murder so I pour out these concepts in an absolutely drugged state--blocked from all commercial viability due to them and their need to obtain ideas that are "original" from the repetition that they all get awarded by from Repetition MAGA=zine, incorporated (GmbH) Ltd, et al.

------------

It is--this stinking fish goo--only like all their subliminal suggestive symbolism, the same filthy stink psychologically but especially spiritually that they all adhere to and which controls and pays and promotes them.

---------

Can this stink be stopped by anyone who is not so imbued with filth and stinking spiritual moral decay as these celebrities and their leadership and promoters all glamorize and pay for their endless plastic surgeries and mansions and playboy yachts and orgies and millions and billions of dollars in awards for while smirking in disgust at the ever-increasing homeless populations that they and their policies and politics really have created. People forced into stinking squalor, that is their real politic and body politic and spiritual politic which they really grovel in this spiritual filth and stinking foul substance but appear as shiny and glam for the photo-ops.

Can someone stop this travesty they are aiming at me?

I can clean but I can't keep on having to buy and buy new items. For the past 6 months they have stolen at least $400 from me in having to pay and get ripped off and repurchasing now almost everything I had which I need for daily living--this is mounting up and they have never paid me a single cent for the ideas they have stolen while telling me I am a "stupid bitch" and to "shut up" and now threats of cutting my money off completely after years of destroying my body and property like this. My hair is still not growing back after they permanently DESTROYED at least 1/5 or 1/4 of my hair follicles. 

All they do and say is stinking and foul. But please someone stop them and their sick attack upon me because I am fighting to get people who have most viciously and unjustly attacked me for over 8 years or much longer in fact--but on a daily basis with death and hate and violence and physical mutilation and abuse and rape and attempted murder


I truly ask for justice and so far it's just them being handed top awards for this kind of stinking filth that they eagerly conform to as ordered by those who have risen to the top of this pile of unworthy.

I am simply trying to get parasites off me and my government continues to allow them to inflict their stinking foul stench upon me and my property and body.

No comments:

Post a Comment