Saturday, February 19, 2022

My bare survival, sub-poverty amount of sustenance monthly amount of money is being threatened once more by the terrorist organization, in this international framework of coordination. I think my situation represents a litmus test of how bad authoritarianism and plutocratic totalitarianism a la fascism is increasing to the point of complete acceptance in all partisan politics and all of society.

  *please note that mind control is exerting a stifling of my mental processes as I write this. It is hard to think and write clearly and there are blanks where I need to explain a lot more. Hacking is bad as usual which means that once I publish hackers will be inserting/deleting/rewriting and pasting deletions into long string incomprehensible sentences.

I wrote of this dire situation in the middle of the Myron May post a few days ago. Maybe people reading my posts didn't get to that part and focused more on the black male and his travails of shooting innocent students in a library in order to suicide himself and gain recognition for his torture and stalking. Nevertheless he was labeled "crazy" by the media but that is another matter.


I am being threatened with my money being cut off by Social Security. It is because I changed my address. They have not officially changed my address on the website and after 4 weeks of waiting I phoned them for the 3rd time on this issue. I was informed in a blunt and hostile terrorist attack by the diverted agent phone call who answered after putting various phone prompt and "this office is now closed" during the official office hours--I got someone who made a kind of prompt answer relay hell of the normal simple main 800 phone line--in a system of questions by a voice activated recording hell robotic drone voice which could not "understand" anything I said and I had to shout and shout to get anything to process. Only to be sent to a woman who of course was not a primary English speaker and then told me that I had to produce my rental agreement in order for this change of address to be properly finished into their system. I had to change mail providers and thus, I was sent into this maelstrom and I believe the entire incident was completely orchestrated exactly for this very purpose. I was then lied to as usual when she told me that this was standard protocol. I have been technically labeled disabled for 25 years (much longer, but officially)--of course all due to poisoning and various accidents and fracturing of my spine while I slept after such "accidents' where I was fine after the accident and woke up with my vertebrae fractured and now completely disabled. I have moved and moved and moved around the United States in a frantic attempt to get health care and to get out of places that become outright hostile and deadly to live in (i.e. Pensacola, Florida, and now I understand why due to the resurgence of Nazism and overt racism in the last few years especially in Florida).


---------------

But, I have not once in 25 years of receiving this sub-poverty stipend, because I had just graduated from college and was drugged up during college and could barely function or study so keeping a job was very hard--but I worked some jobs but not enough to have obtained the real Social Security Disability status that would have kept me marginally afloat all these years instead of being on this sub-poverty income because I was attacked just 4 months after having graduated and was temping in a new city: San Francisco after having left Minneapolis. 

----------------

They are telling me now that I must produce this, but when I questioned them further they said it was not written in their records but that I had to prove something or that they were still processing this move from one county to the next in Florida. I have moved indeed many times from one county to the next in Florida and never had a problem and this was never an issue. 


It is completely an attack upon the last vestige of normalcy I could possibly have on this planet for purposes of financial security and stability. Having fractured my spine, poisoned me so badly that now it's over TEN YEARS of detox while I am under non-stop vicious, deadly abuse while sleeping and in every single situation possible at every moment possible--even while eating I am constantly under electronic attack--(nose running constantly, eyes tearing while eating, etc my body burned) those are just almost constant attacks upon me which are almost marginally nothing compared to the violent attacks while teleported and the other millions of attacks that go on each month (literally it's close to a few thousand attacks per month but perhaps over 100 per day--maybe 200-300 and when I go out shopping it's incalculable how many people are involved in attacking me in deadly ways--while driving especially)


but THAT IS NOT ENOUGH violence and so they are now threatening to cut off my money unless I fly to Miami and produce a rental agreement, which I cannot do. 


This type of harassment and threat has been literally ongoing for 4 years and longer at this point, at least twice a year. My income was cut off last August and I had to undergo yelling and abusive  agents where my phone calls were diverted to them when I tried to appeal. The mail service had not informed me of the mail I supposedly had received alerting me. 

etc etc


Can someone who is responsible please stop this sick hell being endlessly aimed at me?

I have so many other things I could write about how some people who gladly participated in one way or another in this attack upon me are now descrying it when the tables are turned-I do not refer at this moment to anyone I have ever written of but someone more on the collateral sidelines of this attack system. Someone in Congress. He's now yelling at Garland about how people are being put on a terrorist list if they fight against masking. Odd how he had inserted smiling photos into my social media pages triggering me by wearing a color of a shirt I had just described was destroyed by stalkers and that I really loved it. That is the typical kind of silly but creepy type of triggering that actually is in use.

But, now he's complaining for his constituents, many of whom I assume, not loosely but this is a firm conjecture, are terrorists who gladly, like this Senator, partake in the opportunism of torturing and exploiting someone else using these technologies and this system.


------------

It's all really like some kind of sick creep show at this point of how vile and disgusting some human beings are when they get a chance to unleash their hate potential using covert technology and this insidious abuse global network.

------------

But my crime is just fighting for justice and my human rights, which has been responded to with cheers and accolades for the terrorists and violence and torture and threats to me.

The terrorists who have stolen my ideas and concepts and then are part of this silencing campaign of cutting off my money because I am writing in desperation to get this slow murder to be stopped by anyone who is supposed to be responsible for society, or for protecting society


they are being championed as being "saints" and "heroes' and "feminists" (Oh, I wrote of feminism at the onset of their rape and abuse torture of me, now their campaigning platform for their eventual inclusion in politics once their celebrity movie fodder no longer is as viable and equitable as being part of a political campaign--the celebrity-politico-gate that no one is writing about.


____________

I need protection from this kind of government-approved form of violence. In 25 years of receiving this money from the government I have never once had to prove my rental situation but now they are threatening to cut off all money if I don't provide documentation. It's of course part of the coercion and threat if I don't give these people who have broken, destroyed everything possible stolen all they could out of me--but there is still this contract to force a baby out of me--

in addition to everything else. My home is stinking and vile and filthy due to the contract to make it a stink bomb toxic waste broken down tattered shabby ugly place to live--the beautiful landscape outside my winder is littered with plastic bags and plastic hangers and dead plants--this is what they have been doing at every home I have lived in here in Phuket for over a decade.


----------

I am not a criminal and have only tried to defend myself against MURDER attempts and rape and violence which they are told they are all entitled to. Money is a huge factor in why they claim they are entitled to it. As they block my earning capability now they are cutting off, or threatening to, the disability I get in order to barely survive here in Thailand.

Can someone please intervene and stop their endless threats and financial blocks and this endless attack upon me? (Request number 1001 after more than a decade of writing these open requests which are met always by silence as it is never stopped not by politicians not by H-wood not by society).

I think my situation represents a litmus test of how bad authoritarianism and plutocratic totalitarianism a la fascism is increasing to the point of complete acceptance in all partisan politics and all of society.

No comments:

Post a Comment