Wednesday, February 23, 2022

I had no intention of writing today but they created this noise terrorism, which prompted me to have to write because years--literally years of drilling and pounding and chiseling and hammering on the room beneath mine (literally over half a year of daily pounding in the room beneath mine and rooms two floors down, the noise so loud it's almost the same effect as if it's right next door). so I wrote, and now I'm going into drug and mind control tech-induced long-winded diversion sort of ranting--hoping that someone will do something of course it will not be stopped any time soon. ---------------- But these things just go on and on. Now that the pandemic is "winding" down the terrorist mobs are winding up the same hate that I have written to appealing for some kind of defense for years. I thought after the 45th Administration that the violence would abate but it's almost the same hate that I have always experienced under all administrations without pause. I now see that the hate terrorist organization is truly non-partisan, most tellingly at the uppermost positions of "power" but I think they are just followers of protocol of the elders of tyranny, racism and violence and theft and murder and genocide. More descriptions--if you want to know about these attacks which proliferate every business and place on Earth (so I have been confronted with at all times in my travels around the planet for years).

*Upon re-reading part of this post, I see clearly that Hackers have deleted parts of the post below, but I will not spend more time fighting  hacking and trying to get sentences out as my brain is being severely attacked while the keyboard is nearly inoperable --keys are being juxtaposed while I am typing, etc. My brain can't think clearly and I "forget" what I am writing about while in the middle of typing--while endlessly backspacing and deleting because of typos due to hacking--etc. The post is disjointed but all is due to hacking/deletion/rewrites etc.


 I was not going to begin this with just businesses. The hacking is of course very bad right now. I have just cleaned up stinking filth poured onto my patio--every day terrorists use the mechanical arms to sprinkle filth on my doorstep to my patio. There are always greasy clumps of hair approximately my hair color--but more like Thai hair strands--very dark brown or black (I use henna on my hair so my hair has a reddish hue). Embedded clumps of goo stuck on the white door frame at the bottom--dirt and debris sprinkled on a brand new covering for the entrance because terrorists keep ripping up what I put on the floor to stop the panels from being lifted up--they routinely rip and tear apart the very artistic floor coverings I concoct with basic materials but I know that the epoxy glue is very stable--they rip and tear out all I do and make and throw and sprinkle stains on everything I use to make artistic in this room. They have ruined essentially every single thing I have and no matter how new it is, they begin to deteriorate everything so eventually every single thing is tattered, broken, rusted, filthy with permanent brown or black stains embedded by the laboratory-concocted substances which are intended to have a permanent staining effect.

---------------

I "forgot" because I was too dizzy and sick from this brain attack while writing to add that the fake "Pharmacist" in Supercheap pharmacy (in Phuket Town) always tells me now that any prescription I want is gone and with hate and ugliness he blurts that he doesn't know when new shipments will arrive. What can I do when they continuously lie at businesses and government agencies which I am confronted with plants who actually do not work there (or who are sent there to produce the hate attacks)?


-------------------

I could not get my prescription, and this was for thyroid problems which began once the microchips and the electronic torture began to really be implemented--at the onset of the Bush II terror administration (for "targets" ) beginning after the Twin Tower bombing (and Pentagon). My body went within a few months of Homeland Security and the NSA and all that these agencies began to covertly implement on the "terrorist" domestic population which includes me, who is not a terrorist but I am surrounded by officially paid and supported terrorists every where, every day, without end. They all are sinister, smirking and laughing about the ease with which they are being paid to simply inflict their sick insanity and insipid stupidity and moronic filth out upon someone who is left defenseless with every single person and agency fully defending hate and torture and this kind of violcnce.


The effect of the mind control is in full effect right now---I was writing about hypothyroidism, which began after the "New World Order" of post 9-11 began to take effect. The death poisoning also went into high gear, but then became an official death warrant once I both attempted to enter graduate school and once I was almost finished with obtaining my Master's Degree. I am still being insulted by the wealthy who steal ideas and ask me for advice and information about how incompetent and stupid and meaningless and nothing I am but only after I am so ill I can't function and then they destroy any attempt I make to thrive and get out of the rut they forced me into. Hypothyroidism is also an effect of electromagnetic exposure--which I am definitely a victim of. 

I was trying to get more medicine--Levothyroxine--and I was rebuffed with hate and negativity as this man told me that they were out of the dose I required (which is almost impossible for a very popular pharmacy as this place is, with such a common ailment). And then telling me new medicine may not come or he doesn't know when, with such hateful nastiness. That has been his demeanor for years, he's always there when I arrive--there is always a long line of white men and Thais encircling him, cutting into my clothing, spraying stinking stains on from behind and pushing into me at the same time--always it's the same thing. During the pandemic there had to be space between people, but now they are not enforcing it and I was surrounded by people not wearing masks who were going to play this same hate trick on me from behind--I was completely surrounded. I had no time to try to wait for them to all finally leave--as in these situations at stores when I am surrounded once I pay there is no line and no more people--and this also has gone on and on for years and years. 


I had no intention of writing today but they created this noise terrorism, which prompted me to have to write because years--literally years of drilling and pounding and chiseling and hammering on the room beneath mine (literally over half a year of daily pounding in the room beneath mine and rooms two floors down, the noise so loud it's almost the same effect as if it's right next door).

so I wrote, and now I'm going into drug and mind control tech-induced long-winded diversion sort of ranting--hoping that someone will do something of course it will not be stopped any time soon.

----------------

But these things just go on and on. Now that the pandemic is "winding" down the terrorist mobs are winding up the same hate that I have written to appealing for some kind of defense for years. I thought after the 45th Administration that the violence would abate but it's almost the same hate that I have always experienced under all administrations without pause. I now see that the hate terrorist organization is truly non-partisan, most tellingly at the uppermost positions of "power" but I think they are just followers of protocol of the elders of tyranny, racism and violence and theft and murder and genocide.

No comments:

Post a Comment