Saturday, February 19, 2022

...outward extension of The Big Lies.

 Their endless media sensation divorce with it's spermentine (oops! I mean serpentine--but hackers forced this typo--hacking is very, very bad but the mistake, although it would appear to be a Freudian slip is nothing more than hacker blocks to the keyboard but it surely came out as realistic to the situation)

So, to continue:
Their twisted divorce circus sensation appears to be the old news I heard the last time I got "bored" with the current abusers who are inflicting their fantasy hate upon me for their promotion and my loss-(for a long time, it was thus less-than dynamic duo which I was trying to obtain any kind of relief from but now I look them up in this boredom scenario and find that the old news I had heard the last time I looked them up is now a current news item. Was this hacked into my system intentionally or can this same situation now vamped up just a bit on the law suit end of the pendulum be real? Or just more of their inserts into my system for triggering purposes?
---

The message is always the same from the vapid fans who make comments (or the employees who are inserting this stuff into my social media feed when I make any attempt to look up more of what they really are or up to, but always my system is hacked so I obtain no information except the media flash stuff)

But...the content of fan commentary is always the same: the woman is innocent the male is the abuser. That is the "feminist" line that this woman is selling off, from years of her and him both abusing me sitting right next to each other in a cozy comaraderie, claiming they love one another and that if this tryst of me being exploited only means a little glitch in their marriage/divorce drama and they are inseparable and I am just something added to the mix of their fortunes. But she has been torturing me to obtain feminist ideas which I have written of and which she has adapted to her "saint" role for political and media attention. I can only assume that eventually a political campaign is in the works for the rapist enabler and her partner.

Thus all the hype about him abusing her and her independence and her movies about being a feminist fighting against male domination all sprang from her abusing me alongside him, as they currently are engaged in (note the pun on engagement).
-------------------

It's just another sham but people love fantasy and hate reality, thus they continue to be exposed in article after article for every thing they say and do concerning their infamous marriage scandal where even the throes of divorce make headlines.
----------
I remain under threat by the US Government for my every writing post. I am blocked from Twitter, although I never received a notification of this. I was also blocked from Instagram, and I have written that I have never once posted on Instagram, but if I did it was years ago and nothing remotely innocuous or against any rules (I once was a very sober-minded person writing positive things instead of hysterical hyperbolic rants about being tortured, raped and mutilated by these very "feminist" women who all obtain lead roles as such handed to them by rapist men who control them--they are very "good" girls and get awarded thusly for their very thrustly counter-roles in private engagements to the rapist men who need madams to help them integrate media inclusion with outward extension of The Big Lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment