Saturday, February 19, 2022

...outward extension of The Big Lies.

 Their endless media sensation divorce with it's spermentine (oops! I mean serpentine--but hackers forced this typo--hacking is very, very bad but the mistake, although it would appear to be a Freudian slip is nothing more than hacker blocks to the keyboard but it surely came out as realistic to the situation)

So, to continue:
Their twisted divorce circus sensation appears to be the old news I heard the last time I got "bored" with the current abusers who are inflicting their fantasy hate upon me for their promotion and my loss-(for a long time, it was thus less-than dynamic duo which I was trying to obtain any kind of relief from but now I look them up in this boredom scenario and find that the old news I had heard the last time I looked them up is now a current news item. Was this hacked into my system intentionally or can this same situation now vamped up just a bit on the law suit end of the pendulum be real? Or just more of their inserts into my system for triggering purposes?
---

The message is always the same from the vapid fans who make comments (or the employees who are inserting this stuff into my social media feed when I make any attempt to look up more of what they really are or up to, but always my system is hacked so I obtain no information except the media flash stuff)

But...the content of fan commentary is always the same: the woman is innocent the male is the abuser. That is the "feminist" line that this woman is selling off, from years of her and him both abusing me sitting right next to each other in a cozy comaraderie, claiming they love one another and that if this tryst of me being exploited only means a little glitch in their marriage/divorce drama and they are inseparable and I am just something added to the mix of their fortunes. But she has been torturing me to obtain feminist ideas which I have written of and which she has adapted to her "saint" role for political and media attention. I can only assume that eventually a political campaign is in the works for the rapist enabler and her partner.

Thus all the hype about him abusing her and her independence and her movies about being a feminist fighting against male domination all sprang from her abusing me alongside him, as they currently are engaged in (note the pun on engagement).
-------------------

It's just another sham but people love fantasy and hate reality, thus they continue to be exposed in article after article for every thing they say and do concerning their infamous marriage scandal where even the throes of divorce make headlines.
----------
I remain under threat by the US Government for my every writing post. I am blocked from Twitter, although I never received a notification of this. I was also blocked from Instagram, and I have written that I have never once posted on Instagram, but if I did it was years ago and nothing remotely innocuous or against any rules (I once was a very sober-minded person writing positive things instead of hysterical hyperbolic rants about being tortured, raped and mutilated by these very "feminist" women who all obtain lead roles as such handed to them by rapist men who control them--they are very "good" girls and get awarded thusly for their very thrustly counter-roles in private engagements to the rapist men who need madams to help them integrate media inclusion with outward extension of The Big Lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...