Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Terrorist physical violence report. February 15, 2022.

 While I slept...

Terrorists used mechanical arms to inject something akin to SILICONE into my body--not silicone as in plastic surgery but an insert of a clump of hard material that has "grown" in the past week--not hard like an organic piece appearing under the skin but more like a collection of moveable clumps injected under my skin so as to appear like a sebaceous cyst (formed out of fats or lipids). These are NOT real cysts but injections and made to appear as ugly cysts. This has been done to my body for over 20 years in a few locations, but for the past few years two have appeared and in each case the appearance happened from one day to the next. From nothing to a full-blown hard object under my skin.


 One is just above my right knee cap but a bit higher up on my thigh, an unlikely place for a sebaceous cyst to form. The other is on my left rib cage, but almost on the side or peripheral of the rib cage. It has expanded to two new clumps in the last week, so it's larger than 2 inches and juts out of my body to at least 1/4 inch or half an inch. It is unsightly I can imagine and it hurts by now, it is stretching my skin so I can't lay on that side of my body.

------------

Back in 1998 the terrorists in Miami inserted such a huge object on my breast plate, that I had to have it surgically removed (as in anesthesia, being put out and in real surgery) and it was HUGE. It was around 3-4 inches in diameter and extended into a large round fatty sphere maybe 1-2 inches out of my body. When I tried to get it removed when I had to move to Gainesville the Alachua County clinic, which could not diagnose simple thyroid problems I had using a blood sample, likewise informed me that removing this cyst was not in their budget so I just had to live with it. They lied of course and were simply denying me health care. I now experience the same lack of affordability for health care now that I am living overseas but the terrorist millionaires and billionaires attacking me have ensured that I can earn $0.00 and thus susceptible to their every threat of being made homeless. That includes now not being able to afford to pay the inflated prices (as in, every doctor I try to get an estimate for removing this cyst informs me that the cost is around $500 here in Phuket--which is probably more than 1000% times the actual cost. I am lied to perpetually here by hospitals and doctors and it's actually dangerous for me to go to any doctor any longer. I believe I was injected by a doctor in Germany with a substance that made the chemicals in my body absolutely rigid in a murder attempt (I had to run to Thailand a few months later because I was not able to move any longer, I had to call an ambulance and I arrived in Phuket wearing a neck brace because the chemicals had hardened--when I arrived in Germany I was athletic but still had all the problems but not to the extent of the point of departure which was nearing the critical point of saturation for the hardening chemicals and a total paralysis and death--). But not digressing but going off point: I cannot trust doctors any longer nor can I afford to pay for any doctor for anything here in Phuket thanks to the extremely wealthy billionaires and millionaires who are torturing me so they can prove to the English Crown and the Nazis and the US Government that they are all working to create a "master -slave" rich and poor Imperialized society with them of course exploiting and no one who is under them with any chance of even criticizing the bs that they pour out perpetually with their despotic benevolence plan they are unfolding across the planet. 


But back to my body and this horrible never-ending mutilation and destruction of my health and body by this organization: they input the mind control and bloating/hardening chemicals that have made my body crooked and now "disabled" (plus countless "accidents" terrorists forced upon me with their orchestrated terrorist incidents) but..I can't "afford" to pay these prices to heal, see a doctor nor can I trust any clinic or doctor at this point and certainly not to remove this cyst-like clump of objects.

And there is another problem: because the mechanical arms are continuously inflicting my body with harm to mutilate, and destroy me and slowly murder me, I also can't heal my body if I have any cut or bruise (they also put bruises on my legs very often--I wake up with black and blue marks on my legs all the time, but I went to bed without the marks--and I don't bruise easily and all my life I have actually never once had a black or blue mark on my legs--and years of jogging and being a "tom boy" and none of black and blue bruising has ever happened until this mechanical arm endless terror has been continuously inflicted upon me while I sleep.


---------------

I cut my leg because of some hooks (I used to try to seal the cabinets under the kitchen sink to try to stop the mechanical arms from breaking through the huge cracks in the doors --cut intentionally so the mechanical arms can get through and the cabinet has been made so objects can easily slip through a certain area behind the pipes which are always dripping and the back panel is always being rotten out so they can easily open the panel from the other side no matter what I paste or do to the flimsy and cheap faux wood panel that is about 2 mm thick and bends with a very easy finger touch.)

------------

I cut into my leg, the metal hook just sliced through my skin (I am now very fragile in health from a decade of non-stop torture and abuse from this group which feeds energetically off torture and violence-- it's an absolute energy-draining transfer which is why I always call them parasites).

The cut has still not healed after more than one week. Any cut I do actually get outside of their endless slicing and bruising of my legs and body while I sleep =-anything I actually do is then smeared with some chemical so it never heals. I do know how my body heals and I see these cuts then become infected and swell up. I wash my body 2x per day--and I put antiseptic on the cut but it just gets infected due to the mechanical arms and the destructive chemicals these terrorists pour on my skin, hair and any part of my body they can get a hold of.

Thus if I did get these cyst-like objects removed, it would be very hard to heal and this group would try to ensure that any cut would scar permanently. They have done this to me so I have scars and cuts all over my skin from things that I never did to my body. 

I still NEED A SAFE HOME TO LIVE IN AND FOR THESE TERRORISTS TO BE FORCED TO PAY ME RESTITUTION FOR THEIR CRIMES AND THEFTS OF MY IDEAS AND MY LIFE FOR ALL THESE YEARS. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...