Saturday, February 19, 2022

LIQUID SKY makes me want to cry for lack of alternative movies (and people I consider cool) I have no $$ access to.

 I was lucky to have experienced ONE SINGLE YEAR of living in the shadow of that NYC scene at SUNY PURCHASE in Westchester County, NY--just a 40 minute drive into downtown Manhattan (a few years down the road from when this film was made). In the days when wearing black was in vogue and punk was not a Green Day hype.



Monologue from film:

"You wanted to know what I am? I'm a killer...I kill with my cu*t. You can write about it in a midnight magazine. Or, the National Enquirer...isn't it fashionable? And I'll take lessons...how to get into Show Business. Be nice to your agent. Be nice to your audience. How to be a woman...how to be free and equal...f*ck women instead of men...you'll discover a whole kingdom of freedom...men won't step on you any more...women will." I must dedicate this last quote section to the females who participate in this rape enabling, oscar winning performance contract out on me that they so giddily participate in. I think the monologue encapsulates their prior experiences and how they became rapist enabling madams willing to prostitute and watch on laughing as men rape women who are not pretending they are 'in love" or "enjoying" it. Oh, this movie is too outrageous to ever become anything that H-wood would ever produce. And the Me Too! movement! So many of the women attacking me as I have written for so many years fully participate and are happy as hell to watch this happen to me while they can be promoted out of the former ruts they were in (and relationships and status as they also steal feminist ideas from me so they can latch onto this mentality but still conform to the white male rape privilege step-on and get off-jack-off circus. Note that this scene has circus music in the background played at a slow, druggy and delirious pace like the time lapse of having to live through this in the circus entertainer morbid-fantasy world that I have been dragged into as a teleportation rape object turned into contractual feeding frenzy by the rape culture "feminists and their rape orgy men (they claim they love them so much as they search for other lovers after they obtain their "freedom" by participating in this hate contract out on me).




No comments:

Post a Comment