Saturday, February 5, 2022

Terrorist Report: Noise, more noise and every day yelling, shouting/talking on patios in my condo just below my room (two floors down, more precisely).

 There is a group of Thai people who rush outside to shout on their patios for hours every single day. If I walk into the frame of the sliding patio door of the patio they begin instantly to cough using the triggering sort of attack; meaning that surveillance is absolutely 100% of the time on my every move, thought and action (not just in this room but every single place I go on the planet that is in any kind of grid lifestyle area). If I get out of bed at 3 a.m. and walk to look at the night sky, they rush out to their patios and begin yelling on the patios just below my room. It is supposed to be just "loud" talking if you were living in this condo, (which is 90% emptied out and only people surrounding me on all sides live here, and a few scattered rooms that are occupied by the various terrorists who come to get free rent for destroying my body/home and inflicting damage to both if they possibly can get access (which is why I have spent more than 2 years fighting to just stop people from entering this room using mechanical arms to open any and all blocks/locks and props on all doors just to try to stop people from entering while I am unconscious in that sleep mode where I am teleported to being terrorized by your favorite media thugs you mistakenly confuse for celebrity glam.).


Thus, no matter what time of day or night, as soon as I venture anywhere near the patio sliding door they begin to nearly yell non-stop. They yell, play guitar, have what sounds like rowdy parties on the patios from approx. 5 pm until 8, then they go off and it's all silent--I assume they have a nightly meeting on what kinds of torture to inflict on me, because it is always the same every day the yelling, then an hour of silence at the same time every night which I assume is their nightly session of what to inflict, what to do, etc. Then they re-commence with the yelling/blathering/shouting/party that goes on and on until at least 10 pm. Then they continue into the night but it's not a huge group of them. I assume and guess that some of them actually have day jobs so they shut up after yelling for over 5 hours or longer (every SINGLE night without exception).


It is finally annoying to me because of their nasty negativity that is disguised as creepy laughter which is just thugs laughing about getting free rent. Another tactic this organization uses constantly--all members from the wealthy white supremacists to the lowly terrorist check-out minorities at the stores---all laugh if I finally get angry or annoyed or react or respond to their attacks. I finally yelled after maybe 2 years of this going on every single day--just tired of hearing the most ugly coughing noise interlaced with this hateful tone that one of the Thai female uses as a triggering of their violence if and when I get close to that door they began a series of coughing noises. They are so repulsive and their ugly laughter is just like creepy sick things giggling over their hate crimes. It is more than offensive and yet it is an integral component of the "gang stalking" torture. In America the loud noise that Americans (of all races) used to harass was horrific. In America I was also followed, literally followed in every single rented apartment and home I tried to find peace in, with construction which would begin a few days after I moved into the joint. People would come and begin literally shouting until 4 am screeching curse words of all nasty sorts with music--this also followed me around in certain places.

So it's going on and on here in this condo. Plus all the filth and stink and mess and brown liquids that are sprayed and poured into anything that is near any moisture (dish rack, bathroom, sprayed onto walls, furniture, clothing, etc)

and all the other countless attacks that never end. 

---------------------------

It is amazing to me that this type of behavior is considered by this organization to be an "entitlement" of "winners" of society, as this is a coveted type of behavior that is supposed to also reinforce the concept that these people can do whatever sick and sleazy and vile and ugly and nasty things they want and completely be exonerated and in fact promoted for this type of sleazy and disgusting behavior. That goes for those who are at the pinnacle of society as well as the lowly at the bottom, the behavior is exactly the same and the mentality is as low from the top cascading/trickling down to the bottom. The length of descent from "top" of "society" to the dregs of society using the repeat protocols of this vile behavior is not as deep or far as you may imagine it should be.


--------------------

One hour + later: I was struggling to get the post above out due to the keyboard being absolutely stiffened by malware and the strength required to get keys to press remains that I must use all finger and hand strength for every key--plus my brain is under attack as well--like wading hip-high through mud to try to access my thoughts.


I "remembered" after writing and struggling strenuously to write the post above that I have also been attacked by non-stop construction here in Phuket. It was ordered by the Italian (out of Italy) Mafia expletive piece of S*** who has infiltrated the Miami market but is so embraced by the "Italian-American" actors of mafia lead role fame and fortuna--absolutely embraced like he's an incredible personality for being violent and trying to slowly murder me in a most foul sadistic "touchless" "soft kill" murder situation which these actors have simply just taken the onus of the attacks upon as their promotional tool--but the Italian is still out there with his taxis and the emblems of his nightclub he opened up here in Phuket after more than 2 years of directly teleporting and poisoning me (rape, torture, violence, accidents, near death constantly, being hit by cars, etc etc). The very first YEAR of my detox, back in 2011, I was surrounded by no less than THREE CONSTRUCTION SITES in a small cul de sac type of Thai residential area. They began building the tiny extension to the landlord's house just next to mine a few days after I moved into what appeared to be a beautiful, quite and bucolic little tucked-away bunch of Thai houses (cookie-cutter tiny little rentals with a larger house attached to the winding little road which leads to the larger main road (Ban Saiyuan) in Rawai. The extension began and that was less than 100 yards away from my little rental one-bedrm house. Then they began a huge project across the street building a cement restaurant which had hitherto been a field of trees. Pounding with a huge cement pounder and mixer combination went on for 8 hours every day for one year--and then they began pounding and hammering another little house just behind mine in the backyard, so the pounding and pounding with huge machinery was across the street--maybe 500 yards away from my little house, and then right next door--100 yards away, and then 150 yards away in the back yard behind my house. 

All of that orchestrated by the Europ-a rapist mafia attempted murder sleaze who I have had less then 5 minutes of conversation with in person my entire life--I only sold cigars at what was Stallone's nightclub Bar None (Washington Avenue) on South Beach. I was an independent contractor, if you can call it that, and went in and out of the club upon my own discretion. I had no idea it would almost cost me my life just to also have all the money I earned stolen (80% was stolen from me every night while I slept--as terrorists just went into my rented little room and replaced $100 bills I had earned with $1 bills so I never had enough money to buy food or almost to pay rent, always kept just above the line of being made homeless, which remains the case today after years of being poisoned with intention to murder me while I was fighting to study and get my Master's Degree.

But that happened due to someone who is familiar with the American style of noise harassment and that kind of violence which he piled on me the first year of detox when I was literally fighting for my life. He regularly night-after-night pounded the poisons into my body as he teleported me and then tortured me for asking him every day to stop--which had begun actually prior to me moving from Germany back to Thailand because I was literally almost dying from poisoning while I was in Germany and ran to Thailand to get some scant healing modalities which are impossible to obtain for me in places like Germany and the USA. I had been asking Siervo to stop teleporting and raping me nightly while I was fighting to not die from poisoning as he kept on, hitting me and raping me and then having me tortured. When I began to really understand how bad the poisoning was, he began this non-stop violent assault on a 24/7 basis and the celebrities and politicians you all love and worship have never abated nor lessened it but have just added to it and gloated about how they are so incredible and can do "what I want" as the endless "entitlement" social engineering that this teleportation contract out on me confers upon the thugs who utilize and exploit this government-sponsored teleportation and torture protocol (who also fund it and then participate in this violence themselves).

------------------

After surviving the first year of literally being too ill to move for one year, and not understanding how much I would have to fight for my life for the next ten years due to the amount of consolidated poison embedded into my spine and back and all over all the conduits of my body's lymphatic system and every other vessel and portal that anything can be stored or stagnated into all over my body--

But yes, that program of American style endless construction was ordered upon me the year I was literally on the brink of dying from the poisoning that the same man who is still sending trucks with the icon of his club he obtained after a few years of torturing me, blessed by the Phuket Europ-a Nazi Mafia cartel which controls not just all real estate but politics undoubtedly too in --and now I can't go further as it is dangerous about Thai politics to write anything


but you can imagine the effect, if you know anything about Thai politics that is.

------------------

*Whatever misspellings or incomprehensible portions of this post exist are due entirely to hacker terrorist censorship and redaction and deletions/rewrites and grammar being deleted, etc etc etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment