Monday, February 21, 2022

Some of the terrorists who had engaged or supported the terrorism aimed at me during the last administration are now themselves on terrorist watch lists. They bitterly descry their "lack of freedom" and the injustice of targeting. Not a single one has or will ever stop the terrorism they endorse against me which has been only slightly turned against them--nowhere near the degree it has been perpetually aimed at me. " (Western) Society appears to have little defense against against the abyss of human decadence. Such as, for example, misuse of liberty for moral violence against young people, such as motion pictures full of pornography, crime and horror. It is considered to be part of Freedom. And theoretically counter-balanced by the young people's right not to look or not to accept. Life organized legalistically (a society controlled by laws, but lacking moral responsibility to other human beings) has shown it's inability to defend itself against the corrosion of evil. And what shall we say about criminality as such? Legal frames, especially in The United States, are broad enough not only to encourage individual freedom, but also certain individual crimes. The culprit can go unpunished or obtain undeserved leniency with the support of public defenders (meaning fans and constituents, not free legal aid). WHEN A GOVERNMENT STARTS AN EARNEST FIGHT AGAINST TERRORISM, PUBLIC OPINION IMMEDIATELY ACCUSES IT OF VIOLATING THE TERRORISTS' RIGHTS."--Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn. Harvard Address. June 8, 1978. /////////Absolute silencing and oppressive, deadly force used upon me (while many have stolen my ideas they obtained out of drugging and torturing using these stealth teleportation and hacking modalities of surveillance). Not able to write my ideas any longer, the threat of making me homeless and of more accidents, poisoning and torture (which never ends anyway) is the oppressive factor. Only white males and their approved-of minions playing the roles slated for their support system of white male supremacy are "allowed" to make public comments or criticisms. The criticisms they do make lack integrity of reality and truth and obfuscate issues, as angry as the rants may seem. I remain fighting to heal the permanent damage to my body and life that this group of intellectual property thieves have stolen so they can be promoted by the media conglomerate controllers--call them fascist or authoritarian deceivers if you will. I will.

*please note that mind control technology and hacking have interfered with the writing and production of this post--** 


----------------------------


Below is a poignant perspective of American society by this former Soviet defector and detractor to Stalin's death camps and regime. Having been sent to the Gulag system for something like 8 years, Solzhenitsyn was highly awarded upon entrance into the United States for Cold War propaganda purposes. After he gave this insightful lecture at Harvard, the acceptance of his stance waned considerably according to those interviewed in documentaries I have seen. This lecture was a kind of indictment against the post WWII wealth and status of the United States, from the perspective of someone who had undergone a transition from an impoverished albeit open-society to the ultimate genocidal regime (millions upon millions of Russians/Soviets killed by the Stalin regime in an internal genocidal sweep--the target group was farmers and poor and radicals and politically incorrect who uttered even a joke or slight against the regime). I post only a small set of sentences but the entire lecture is absolutely correct for our current time frame while all the investigations for the Capital Riots are going on, and news broadcasters are lamenting the loss of Democracy like it's a dime store novel phrase. Solzhenitsyn has much to say about media inclusion in fascist regime propaganda which applies absolutely to our current "free" media system. It also applies to me as journalists (albeit only one directly) have also partaken in this promotional scheme of teleportation hate for promotion aimed at me, as some kind of entryway into proving what good following order soldiers they are when the facetious blathering is finished for their career spotlight lectures in front of cameras for "the news".


I suggest to anyone who may want more puzzling aspects of our current fiasco of responsibility just a bit ironed out in a palpably erudite way by this Nobel Prize winner for his books on the topic of oppressive political death regimes in the former CCCP.

------------------------

----------- 


"Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn's Commencement Address at Harvard University—8 June 1978". Solzhenitsyn Center. April 12, 2013.





I realize that the expletives really get turned-on and drool over my hate rants, because it proves I am immersed in the misery depths of oppression that they want me ensconced in, rather than the happy light flowing unconstricted level of Life and Joy that I originally was and am at heart--but tortured on a non-stop daily basis with permanent physical damage to my body that is horrifically disabling and deformative.

One of the actions of permanent damage happened during a time when I was being raped by a German expletive--absolutely a racist and fascist personality who plays classical music--as I was brought up around myself, being trained beginning at age 8 for classical violin. Attacked when I reached a level of proficiency by Germans, back in Champaign, Illinois whose parents somehow were involved at the University of Illinois or in some field, I don't know what. The children were just attack units programmed by their Nazi Germanic parents who had moved to my town in Illinois. Nazis in Illinois is not uncommon as history has shown with Neo-Nazi rallies as early as the 70's, where of course a Jewish attorney "defended" their "First Amendment Rights" by protecting their "free speech"--ha, it's just another case of a minority minion laying support role on the larger plantation (now a burgeoning domestic homeless concentration camp/gulag system under rising rents and homelessness).

But back to ME here and now.


They began permanently destroying my hair follicles on the entire crown area of my head. Hair won't grow back and this is not some hair loss problem. The expletives you all cheer on as your celebrities and political leaders ordered that because I was fighting for my life to get this huge disgusting rapist off me, who was making me very ill by his pounding my body literally with his full body weight and performing absolutely disgusting rape acts, while he was completely embraced by the mafia and Nazi actors and the "liberal" administration officials who began threatening to kill me once I had to fight and yell insults at this man and his appendage which still reminds me of disgusting foul meat--the entire personality and situation is a foul and stinking evil permutation of anything resembling "classy and elitist" it's just cruelty and sadism disguised as elitist "entitlement". Any thug who is squatting in a homeless camp could act exactly the same and the behavior has nothing to do with entitlement, it's just part of the torture and murder apparatus and destruction of people like me. Of course, as usual, many "Jews" are there to fight for "protected speech" of the rapists and abusers.

But I am going into dangerous territory now, as the threat of making me homeless remains with this government agency which has been ordered by the former administration, developing into the continuance of endless harassment for years by this agency to have my monthly subpoverty income declined and stopped so I am absolutely homeless and destitute. That is after the expletive actors and some politicians have stolen ideas from me and made millions off their collaboration with their Nazi/fascist writers and directors and programmers to integrate my concepts so they are nicely secured within the framework of their Nazi and fascist Mind Programming media and political push--and only for their advantage. They continue to violently assault and insult me and what I am and have done--which as I have tried to express for years, has been completely devastated by poisoning which after now going into ELEVEN YEARS of fighting to remove this poison while under non-stop torture and rape and physical assault and re-poisoning scheduling by this group of expletive expletives--has blocked healing and made my health deteriorate to the point that my entire body has stagnated and broken down from more poisoning and unendurable daily 24-hour stress levels that have kept my body in defense mode and into a tense and breathless state of anxiety and hate--every day this has been done to me while I have fought to heal--also they blocked income so I can never afford the health care I need. 

----------

So I remain. The more I see and analyze of them, the more ideas I have to write and the more they threaten me and then the more my ideas are stolen by them as they continue the drugging with "truth serum" style technological/drug interface systems so I keep writing and needing to express the hate and release and get it out of my system, and as usual in futility address whatever audience there is out there hacking and reading these posts, and ensuring that only your hate organization has access to my posts and the larger web has none--so I can't ever actually reach anything outside of people fervently fighting to oppress and murder me and gloating and smirking about it the whole way as I write these posts. 


So my hair is just almost gone. I have a few bits of hair I can brush over the balding spots. I am trying every kind of natural healing product that is recommended on YouTube but the problem persists. THis is not, I repeat, an organic balding situation it is induced by the terrorist group. They also were slicing into my toes and fingertips every single night and once the cuts were made, also inserting stinking fungus into the sliced wounds. I now can't sleep without taping gauze and packaging tape into my hands and feet and then bundling my body in layers of protective clothing (such as hands sewn in the sleeping gown I have, which is routinely sprayed with stinking fluids while I am sleeping by the terrorists utilizing the mechanical arms to attack my entire body)

I can't have my  hair exposed in my room, as I sit in semi-paralysis. I have to cover it with a set of scarves (one thin scarf is not enough, they slice rips into the fabric and from behind, inserting their mechanical arms through cabinets and cubboards and panels, which I have also tried in vain to protect but this group enters my room every time I leave to cause endless damage and stinking toxicity to my living space--

so I can't write my political or socio-political concepts. the threat of cutting off my money has been bi-annual or quarterly by now. It was never done until Trump got into office but the next administration has completely followed suit and has increased the violence aimed at me by the actors (especially out of England).

I now watch on the tube that the Republicans who were ousted from the main perches of power are directing their wrath at the crimes they happily orchestrated against me while Trump was in office. Many now yelling about how they are being targeted were very engaged in the triggering social media campaign which is supposed to make me appear "delusional" if I try to explain how stupid but pervasive it is and utilized by politician and celebrities without end--for over a decade since this contract welcomed in celebrities and then politicians and it's just a stink hole of corruption and deception--from one political party to the next.

---------

But I can't write about my new revelations in detail as I am under extremely serious dire threat, here in Phuket while the agencies are in the United States, saying that their demands are consistent with the systematic rules which I have never encountered one single time in the 25 years I obtained this very low monthly stipend until this campaign of total government agency harassment began in 2016 and persists to this day--


It is censorship without end. Threat and draconian torture without end for simply defending my human rights against rape and torture, mutilation and theft of my every thing I have ever loved or worked for by these expletives who are told they are entitled to steal and rob me of every single thing I am and have done while telling me that my ideas that they stole are actually THEIRS and I am just a "loser" while they then threaten to make me homeless, after permanently destroying parts of my body like my spine and now my hair is more than 1/5 permanently gone after I fought back against violent rape and murder attempts by their Europ-a "leaders". These are the Americans who have been put into lead position. Whatever I write is stolen as I am then tortured for having written it. Stolen and then permutated into some vaguely similar concept but touted by a "liberal" fascist Nazi who is part of this huge racist organization which is fully supported by the minority minions, who actually form a population majority.

But I get no help from a single human being whether it's from my writings/rantings on these social media forums or in the sphere of human activity in "normal" society there is no one and nothing. No human rights protected all is ignored. I can't provide evidence and the breadth of surveillance and the systematic discrimination and blocks and hacking means I can't find any coordinated protection unit. The usurpation of all the support groups for this situation also ensures that I remain isolated and unable to protect myself or provide evidence.

My hair is just one small component of the entire body length of damage and scars, blemishes and breaks of my body. All because I wanted to compete and could win without wanting to defer like the rest of the minority minions who are accepted as symbols of "freedom" if they obtain higher positions but ultimately must defer and comfort and provide succor to the white supremacists who suck the life out of everything possible.

My cat, La Moux, which was my only remaining loving sentient being they also stole years ago and if she is alive I want her returned immediately. Otherwise they are still waiting like a pack of expletives for me to finally somehow heal so they can somehow exploit a "baby" out of me so they and their children can have entire monopolies on media in some exalted higher position that means a lifetime of monopoly for the actors or more leadership promotions for the politicians involved. Every lower level of minion also gets a huge bonus or free something or other according to whatever can be used to entice them into willingly perform every dirty and foul act of violence and theft and discrimination against me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psychopath parasite, but so cherished by the sick and violent government of the United States that this ugly sick trash gets invited to the White House by every administration, is complimented by the black usher of white supremacy obama, et al...(ooprah as well)--hugged, embraced and utterly racist and these symbols of anti-racist inclusion just appear like they can't understand that this is a racist bigot skank working for the English crown to institute white nazi imperialism. Rather, they get billions of dollars for playing anti-racist roles while welcoming in the nazi parties. They get invited to the parties, they feel superior and important and are endlessly reassured that they are, by their controllers who put them in power for this very reason.//Dirty, ugly not-jolie shitalina said, in response to my attempt to not react to her endless refrain of the insult about being more "beautiful" after 20 years of having me mutilated raped poisoned into a huge, deformed dying shape shitting out black poison for years on an almost daily basis, having my uterus partially severed out my hair follicles removed on my scalp permanently having my fingers and toes mutilated until they are black and cuticles are hanging off, having my gum tissue cut to the bone having tears pouring out of my eyes for hours per day, for over 20 years my lips and cheeks pulled down, and having at least 50 celebrities and untold others raping me to pump poison into my body while I can't brace against impact in various teleported and deep sleep unconscious states--(waking up with semen in my hair and stinking sewage liquid stench coming out of my body which is not from my internal organs it was injected into my bladder while sleeping plus drugs to poison me to death via bloating and suffocating my intestines internally) and etc. yelling screaming as I can't stop reacting to their instuls and abuse. She tried again today, after I wrote about the attacks to render this disparity which is the goal of the american culture at this moment-to destroy all rights of people historically rendered genocided abused enslaved and belittled and no recourse in law for protection but rather groups of death squads inflicting pogroms and genocides paid for in full by their government. That has been the history of the world. America has been the exception. I am surounded by shit americans with europigape nazi ties parents or partners and the congress shit who rush to join in just laugh alongside the nazi trash celebrities who remain in power for DECADES so this system is very, very old in relative modern terms of contriving to appear to "care" about minorities but in actuality buying off a select few to organize their own elevationi into the nazi plantation system while aiding in destroying any targets who resist this overtake. the overtake is not even recognized whatsoever by anybody while it is extremely obvious but being done through "americans" as front piece controlled by the euro-nazi crown and nazi 4th Reich who pull the mind control strings from behind the seemingly all-american puppets (aunt jemima whites working as "white trash" for the white trash nazis glorified who are being ushered in like waves of immigrants who truly are poisoning the blood of america but they get their nasty and dirty brown skinned and black slave mentality hate to do the dirty work for them. They embrace them nolen wells style even adopt them as "family" but distanced nevertheless as "inferior" but done in such a subtle but significantly symbolic way.//after I had written about how she, her group of white worm trash filth creeps endlessly mutilating my body for over 30 years or longer actually my entire life but in a hugely visible way since she began this assault on me in 2011. Laughing, smiling heaving with sexual excitement she and her nazi white trash creep female partners are sexualized and titillated they get plastic surgery the best in the world for having had me raped, poisoned and mutilated, not for one year but over 20 so far just from them, and all my life from this organization but visibly completely marred when they began back then. I have been writing of her endless psychopathic sickness which even dirty ape pig pitt in interviews described that she was a bit sick but he helped to "tame" her, but instead they sat together having this inflicted upon me because the need to harm others is so great for this ugly dirty filth skank to feel elevate4d, as it is with all the nazis. Part of the endurance and the addiction to and for a racism society is a physical level of hormonal addiction to feeling "superior" and racism is energy paracitism. The dirty flthy skank adopted children of various skin tones to have this as a personal construct in home but appearing like a goodly non-racist in the process. Only the blonde dirty ugly sick shit daughter of that pair of leeches is considered --by them made--to be the only applicable to having a career in appearances as a nazi construct to follow in their plastic surgery and nazi promotional pig-hoof steps. smirking laughing and they have a schedule of abusing me to the point of drugging and abuse mutilation into hysteria then torturing me for responding then not stopping the abuse until I respond again. The laughter of shit like amy klobuchar, hillary clinton, green day the shit pop band of scum dirty white trash pig ape "boys", the entirety of shit whorewood and congress, all just comply it's normal it's the component of putting only whites in power and aiding and assisting in this are the minority minions like those I mentioned in my last post on vignettes 3 today--regarding america's not got talent and the english controlled minority minion nazification programming cartel they are a component of. OPerating as agent infiltrators of the United States through "musick" and the sickness of sick shitalina and ape pitt and the rest of that whorewood-congress continuum which let affirmative action go by the side let every offense to all the civil rights go in crosshairs to be shot down endlessly in series after series of failures to address the loss of "protections". The podcasters and anchors rush to congratulate shitalina for her actions so they can be part of the new nazi plantation system and those 'canceled" under the rump shit regime rush to abuse me as they had done before they got canceled. they all just revolve arounjd this ugly sick filth and can't differentiate between what beauty and reality is and plastic surgery and hormone-derived glowing sexualized panting of sleaze sick ugly dirty leeches they just only see the money flung in front of their narrow-minded and ignorant faces. All explanations of truth-digging is gone in all the journalistic mediums they can relate professionally what is "safe" but no analysis of the racist componewnt from within the ranks of whorewood is ever ever disclosed as if it's just a "woke" culture which somehow goes astray whenever a black or jew imitates white nazi rape culture which is silenced and protected, the skanks like shitalina endlessly feeding off dumping her years of experiencing that system upon me as stress relief valve. That this is endlessly smiled upon by the filth of congress and then conjoined by rancid pig-lousy nancy and the greasy gavin crew out of californication and then into all the white nazi pricks of the maga rep crap cartel then trickled down into the sneering smirking demo-rats who are in lead positions (bernie and aoc and elizabeth warren hillary clinton whose life has revolved around reciting outdated feminist concepts she studied for a while when feminism was not killed by dirty shit like her and her blonde nazi filth crap cartel). they all rush to see me with my body mutilated every day so ugly shitalina can feel better about the years of having to swallow the hate from the men be silent and conformist then violently rusihing first at weinstein and then me--becaue I created the ideas which sent that stupid ugly piece of shit to the oscars for years and years, as she took credit and her scriptwriters as well having me mutilated and tortured for writing every year that this next fucking movie was my concept that stupid ugly shit whore stole. (and pig ape pitt and a huge list of their rancid dirty stupid ape friends and partners) and then ugly shitnigger arnold doing the same because he''s so completely glorified but I only see ugly stpuid thug and have only experienced it as he torrtures me so he can glow with hormones, get the same applause from congress and be put in charge of destroying all chances for anybody but white nazi trash to be in top positions. Fully aided by the blacks like ooprah the ape and the rest of her ilk farrakhan calls himself "superior" along with his nazi white trash partners out of whorewood because he is helping them to re-institute absolute racism but he gets a cartel plantation of his own (making women cover up, telling the men to submit to authority is the basic bottom line which is conformity to authority which is serve and obey the ultimate when the nazis get through with dismantling the nation of islam, perhaps after farrakhan dies).//"if you are 'superior" why are you having my body mutilated every day so you can claim you are 'more beautiful?"--that, "because it's FUN" the ugly sick stupid blank filth creep said softly then someone goth er to stop attacking me or something happened and her ugly sick filth was gone in the teleportation where they appear suddenly, disappear and watch everything I do and say and think and torture me until I react in a way that "justifies" more violence and mutilation.They attack me for responding but attack me until I do respond once I stop and try to remain just silent and not giving them what they want: a reaction so they can steal ideas. My brain is put into a traumatized state of analytical inability to thwart internally thinking the thoughts out of rage and torture mutilation and murder MURDER conditions. This is "fun" for ugly sick shitalina who has blossomed off this and was going downhill in her sikank stank shit career with her stupid movies about playing advocate for poor, victims of society being unjustly violated, her endless role in her shit movies but amplified by my screaming posts and ideas they torture out of me since 2011 and earlier from her english dirty ape pig money-supply from the English Crown putting that filthy stpuid ape skank in the middle of controlling ape whorewood with money doled out for every compliance to nazi overtake. Blacks especially then latinos, jews and asians whenever possible and poorer whites rush to join in with their own plantation ensemble they get handed out of the nazi white trash cartel connected with all these nazi and english crown and french imperialistic celebrities who are handed access to the nazi gold fund to distribute, making them "leaders" of their own "sub-plantation system". I wonder if ANYBODY will ever care about this ongoing torture of me, but ugly sick shitalina like so many will wither again of this contract is taken away from that filthy parasitic murderous leech on me. The shit politicians rush to smile lovingly and tell her how great she is as they join in threatening my life for not handing my life over for them all to exploit while destroying my health, beauty, home body and all I have (my cat included all animals I love and everyting I own and do and try to accomplish they block using a globe of dirty nasty minorities rushing to join the plantation system. Apparently fighting for equality is an outdated concept and only joining into a lucrative plantation system where the intended slaves believe it's only happening to me and not them. If anyone will ever recognize not that this is an opportunity for every slime sick creepp in congress to get advantage and more money secret deals and dark money funding rather than an affront to the constitution, the law and to all ethical and moral standards there might be some hope for Americaa but for now, the consensus which is bandied around in podcasts is that America is truly going downhill very rapidly in all vectors of sustainability. But no worries let the dirty plastic surgery created nazi ugly sick shit trash ugly shitalina continue to abuse and torrure me because she gets high turned on sexually excuted and she is glowing from joy of having someone to mutilate so she can feel "superior" while stealing my ideas and claiming them as hers--so she is then "superior" but not at all. But the politicians are reinforcing this absolutely quintessential racist systematic destrution of me so this ugly filth trash and her cartel can flourish and the politicians get a nazi plantation monopoly on power for the rest of their filthy rat lives as a result.

"Odetta--God's Gonna Cut You Down--1963 (Reelin' In the Years Archive)". ReelinInTheYears66. August 26, 2025. ... **yeah, ...