Thursday, February 17, 2022

Hacker terrorist report. February 17, 2022. All records of crucial phone calls and saved docs/emails relating to my financial business with a government agency DELETED. Even the SKYPE records of the phone calls have been deleted in the history section. I just looked yesterday and I saw that a few of the calls last month had been deleted in the history. Now there are no records and no notes I had taken with names and dates of information and phone calls. I have scoured all my email accounts and folders and there is absolutely nothing left. I need to make another phone call today to the relevant agency and can't say exactly which date I had phoned nor to whom I had spoken. All records completely erased. This is how I have been forced to live for years. Items are stolen (birth certificate, Social Security Card, Identification and $$$ for years my money has been stolen from my room while I slept). But I am not bereft of all critical information and have nothing to rely on because that agency has LIED to me in the diverted calls to their terrorist agents. I wrote a complaint to the central agency but now all the details of the incident are erased from my computer. The problem still remains in my record which was done wrong in the first place==intentionally of course--and then I phoned a few days later to ask about what the delay in updating my information was. I was lied to. The problem remains more than one month later. The "problem" is just trying to change my address with this agency and I must now try for the third time to get this information correctly processed. Imagine trying to get anything really significant done other than changing address--for me. This is how much obstruction this organization places in my every attempt to get a single critical thing done for my security and for any career or life plans. The terrorists then call me a "loser" because I have been drugged, poisoned and put in accidents and now am partially paralyzed as a result and they continue to torture and attack me and destroy all attempts for me to have any stability. It is almost becoming impossible for me to actually reach a legitimate agent to have my address changed. With this "mistake" the organization can and will create serious problems which could result in serious threats to my security so I must address this. I still am not able to reach a legitimate person on the phone as all phone calls are diverted. Any in-person exchange with any agency results in more in-person terrorism so it's not much different than if I had access to reaching anyone face-to-face. But I am now facing another "trap" that I must resolve and I have to deal with this endless telephone and agency terrorist action which is very hard to circumvent.

 I am now on the phone, or really getting through the long phone recordings this agency forces you to endure before you have to wait and listen to their canned musick. The agency opens at 8 a.m., but although this is not a federal holiday, the agency prompting says that the offices are closed.


Tried again 5 minutes later from the above paragraph and was put through 15 minutes of a computer voice asking me for information and then not "understanding" and repeating false answers so I had to shout into the phone. All of this prompt relay is human-factored and not computer generated. I am not on a musical delay that may last for one hour, which is what they usually do to me every time I phone this agency. That is why I tried to phone exactly at 8 am, but they put a "the agency is not open but opens at 8 am" and I got this message all the way up until I had to get this prompt shouting situation at 8:20 and now I am on hold indefinitely. All of this is part of the endless harassment and terrorist activity. 


All of this is part of a month-long attempt to change my address by phone for this agency. This is the third time I have had to try to get this change made for the past 34 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Knives slashing (while in deep, comatose MK ULTRA microchipped states) into my cuticles which are severed off after 16 years of the same slashing into cuticles nightly, every night as often as possible while I spend hours per day in protecting my body while asleep wrapping layers, then having to put all the layers awaay so they can't be sprayed or ripped by the mechanical arms, requiring hours per day of fighting to not have stinking ripped protective gear I had to make myself which ultimately does not stop top expert technology using these mechanical arms, weapons-grade technologies)the damage is to the bone of my finger and cuticles and nails black, completely dead and they keep on slicing into the finger cuticle bone etc. //My social security SSI which they had cut off for having saved covid and student loans in my bank account, is still pending a decision. 17 months of waiting for this agency to reinstate my benefits while trump and newsom had that agency abuse and attack me illegally and otherwise---trying to get away from from trump's district in florida I moved to california where newsom began by now years of rape, torture which has propelled him into president jockeying position. Absolutely defending genocidal rape, racism and antisemitism with the blonde nazi "Jews" and the brainwashed nazi browner jews endlessly assaulting me for nazi approval as well.//If I can't have my money they will make me homeless. Either way, I am demanded to move ni a few weeks and without income I am stuck. If I have no way to protect myself they wll physically put my hips and spine out of alignment, and they are still spraying fungus into my hair with hair-falling-out chemicals from behnd me as I sit in a sick daze in front of this laptop rushing to the bathroom to eliminate the poisons this group of celebrity shit and scum had poured into my body to elicit ideas for their movie,s, then to destroy me to murder me slowly and then to try to force me into this slavery position and a "baby" out of me so this group of fucking shit scum crap can be promoted endlessly by that rancid government of sick fuck crap which is currently "in power' somehow they have wrested all of legitimate government away from what may have been ethical and constitutional politicians--how many decades ago I don't know but totally saturated with lying and criminal slime scum as far as I have ever seen of 17 years of this endless sick psychopath contract out on me to which everyone in "power" on all levels of this scum-riddled organization from top-to-bottom no deviation from the ugly sick mannerisms and behavior. They disenfranchise people so badly that the really low and ugly side of these dirty scum celebrities and politicians emerges as a truly murderous mexican cartel combined with communist overtake of the planet hate martial arts used against me by scumbag creeps out of china making movies about defending the weak and then going along with vicious wealth attainment by assulating me using the same, and etc.//still nothing but silence and the situation worsening. Watching the news today no mention that hegseth is ordering ice agents to "protect" the elections and that $20 million is being handed to the trump campaign for more tv ads from Homeland Security. Not a single mention of any of these facts mentioned by msnow, cnn or any of the outlets but reported in a few news agencies. Perhaps tomorrow they will mention these facts but for now it's just the normal gossip and what jack smith said and what rancid amy klobuchar said (one of the smirking laughing attackers lovingly smiling as the demo-rats all do to the nazi germanic nazi shit rapists of me brutal beating and shit like amy kiobuchar lovingly smiles into their faces for approval, as does rancid obama and his wife of course black people "rising" in status for delivering me to foreign nazis as a holocaust presesnt for them to rape and abuse (murder they don't care) as long as they continue to get book tours eclaiming how bold and strong they are in fighting "fascism" as they would not redefine it. When I wrote years ago that this is fascism and no one else was saying it openly, they all had to wait for public consensus after the facts of the trump regime instituting "jack-booted nazi thug gestapo" teams like ICE to openly make this claim. Obama rushed to abuse me as did all the demo-rats smiling lovingly like klobuchar had done--now reciting her stupid phrase for the jack smith situation---in front of congress--she is portrayed as some rescuing agent for correcting a slight slur in a sports team reference which somehow makes her exalted in some way, according to msnow but no mention of ice at polling places, in time for anybody to realy protest this they will wait until the decision is solidified before mentioning this so people don't have time to protest and perchance stop the display of deadly force which ICE absolutely has proven to exhibit, and for elections it will be only reported by these "demo-rat" agencies once the ink has fully dried and nothing more can be done to stop it. If that is possible now even.

  As I have been writing for years, they have rendered me helpless against fighting the economic blacklisting and blocks to all earnings. I ...