Monday, February 28, 2022

As I look through the Brit tabloid I just made reference to in my last post (Daily Mail/London) the people who are heavily involved in the torture "mind control" programming violence (not just "harassment" or just "abuse" but terrorism and torture in murderous levels of hate and negativity and VIOLENCE) have "won" top awards. Some of them have won top "anti-racist" awards (black men, ahem) one of them just last night began insulting me viciously when I connected a photo of a blonde Germanic woman with a hair flap that made her look especially like a Dachshund (Wiener) dog and I "thought" this to myself as he piped in a deflection reversal about how I look (here after years of being poisoned and tortured by him and his gang--as the rep black male I will just call Stephen after his role playing the house slave in one of his masters' movies). But...going back to the London street fish-wrapping ragazine: the people who have threatened, yelled at, rape-assisted and tortured me in this huge group are ALL featured today in this Daily Magazine post (if you click today on this date you can see them, I think these right-hand tabs change so get it while it's hot fresh out of the Wiener Dog expulsion projectile info-tainment splat for today's gooey mind control programming into what and who is "the best" and "most hip and hoppily glam haute and fashionable to follow and obey and look "up" to as icons of society's symbolic reps). I'm talking about less-than mediocrity performances being touted as top acting awards that seemingly only I can ascertain (I doubt I am the only one who sees this very clearly). I'm talkin 'bout years of repetition MAGA=zine performers and performances that keep "winning" top dog award. Who let these bitches out and why can't they be put back in their cages so some cool cats can finally get a chance to win top awards?

 The Repetition MAGA=zine bs-slingers you call celebrities, after years of plastic surgery they have now "nailed" the glamorous life and years of being put on the cheesy top of the dog awards year-after-year in a discombobulated meat-grinder rotation of orgiastic "friends" all bunched together to "win" all these awards for participating in the orgy of mind control implant technology and drug-technological interface of brain and body manipulation and torture and rape and hate and negativity without end programming and indulgence:

They are like a veritable list of whose-who in the corrupt scheme, but only a tiny fraction is featured under the 'DON'T MISS" set of tabs under the newest war tabs under the political news screaming headlines. The comfortable purveyors and slingers of really hateful subliminal themes are the ornaments to the stock holders who invest in both the political devastation and the celebrities which champion the rights of the exploiters and murdering bigots.

The "Black" "American" who assaulted me verbally as he's been doing for a few years now in partnership with the REALLY violent and nasty whites (he's almost subdued in comparison) but he's absolutely famous in England and they "love" him as their representative for white supremacy--and with his other endless rotation of not-variety repetition top movie role partner, another "black male" who smirked and laughed as his nasty (black, American) "fighting against racism for black people" wife, like this black male who is so famous for representing the "angry black male" cliched stereotype in movie after movie playing this role repeatedly---This Stephen character who began attacking me for saying that a picture of a Germanic-looking white female with flapping hair that resembled a Wiener dog was not the icon that he has been programmed to bow down to (bow wow) and obey and defend--viciously and ingrained into his very personality. Thus defending like the dog that he is in the kennel of the celebrities who are let out to attack me but especially during this high awards season (lasting months and months, and they go at it yearly from November until after March and then subside into their mansions and playboy jet sex vacations as a few of them converge to endlessly attack me.


When will the art world stop allowing these bitches to get out to rampage and "win" instead of cool cats who are actually excellent performers who have stellar personality traits like caring about art and about performance instead of trying their best to act a part with endless awards for displaying the evil "left hand path" philosophy of being trained into drugging, poisoning, violence, rape and torture all disguised under covert technological "civilian" death squad organizations rampaging the planet to eliminate targets?


You know the Daily Mail is never going to publish anything remotely concerning this fascist technological trend nor include any criticism worthwhile in it's movie review splatter section. 


https://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

The endless life-fuck scum that these whorewood "celebrity" terrorists truly are and how the politicians rush to enthusiastically endorse their corrupt to have every europigape nazi shit scum ape rush into america to inflict nazi overtake with full applause, funding for social engineering of the desturction of law, decency for a fascist takeover by shit immture sleazy dirty not highly intelligent shit crap who can repeat scripts. That applies in ranking order of intelligence and competency from the politicians the most adept at repeating scripts to the dumb scum actors (male and female) unbelievable how empty, sleazy and sick they truly are. The nazis overtook the Whorewood establishment probably in the 1930 it's accelerated to all involved are nazi recruits being told what to say and do. They used weinstein to make a humiliation nazi antisemitic explosion to rid h-wood of all jews except for the most brainwashed compliant. All that's left is nazi sick fuck spielberg whose movies are more on the dumb and stupid side year-by -year as his soul and brain deteriorate and that is all that is left of the old Jewish hollywood top level which had provided h-wood with originality and some great art. Now it's blank nazi square-jawed slime shit with maybe a jew belittled, humilated next to it always silent and writing the scripts for the nazi shit and stupid ape fucks to repeat they assume to make me ugly broken old so I fit into some abused jewish mold and even worse--just abused and "worked' to deatk without pay raped and tortured poisoned into a deformed shape then mocked for my body being scarred deformed my face now broken from years of tears torture hate screaming. Today this fucking scum nicolas cage came because I watched a goddamn 2009 movie and shit arnold ugly burgewr-nigger nazi came becauews I watched his fucking 1980-something damn terminigger movie only to see the change of modality of the concept of AI and robotics incorporated into warnings about dangers of tech. Like ooprah his only fixation was to torture as murderously adn sadistically as possible for DECADES using stupid ugly sick shitalina who has been thrilled at having shit man after shit pig ape "man" rape and torture me for over 20 years to the applause of hillary the"feminist" and gloria steinem the "feminist" all going off to england to be with shitalina''s mommy to party with royalty and be told they are elite nazi fame and fortune 500 club exclusive. The dirty sick fucks never stop torrturing me using this tech. They are so rotten ugly and dirty they MUST abuse me to obtain ideas after years of stealing my writing and ensuring I am dying from poisoning never stopping the poisoning until Iam screaming onlihnje for help every day to stop the murder as they kept going to oscars using my ideas. They stare with hate when I scream to fucking pay me for the ideas the yhave blocked out all evidence that I wrote the ideas I can never type think or function they attack my brain my body my writing my technology I am stuck writing hysterical posts the torrture and abuse is without end day and night. They were MURDERING ME before I began to fight back in goddamn fucking 2011 and it's been increasing abuse and torrture to death for me fighting to not be murdered and torrured while being forced on my knees with penises forced in my mouth as the nazi men slapped my face and scream "bitch" at me as blonde nazi women laugh and smile while they ahve groups and groups of shit nazis and brown and black vicious and violent nazi minions attack me--when I finally scream they are plantation black slsves aunt jemimas and uncle toms the reality they rush to protect their white nazi trash like what malcolm x said "we sick master?" fighting for them abusing me for defending myself and then viciously punching hitting and slapping me for calling them uncle toms and aunt jemimas--terms I learned from listening to malcolm x the leader of these blacks had him killed so he could mop up the residue of the former black civil rigthts movement and turn it into nazi collusion to kill jews get them out of new york take over the jews are the problem. So it's another white trash sick fuck with hundreds of millions of dollars for his white nazi trash movies abusing me because the nazi group within 10 minutes of me watching a 2009 movie starrring this boring ugly sick fuck came to abuse me he rushed somehow obtained the technology or was teleported began to abuse me I had a horrific "belch" because of the stress on my dying body and poison in my intestines as I sat in utter sickness-this group knows when I am extremely sick which I was at that point it was only poison detox (shitting out hard "plugs" of poison then the liquid chunks and then diarrhea of poison traped in my body, in my back in my abdomen they have put it in me and had pig nazi celebrity shit whorews rape and fuck the poison into my body while I could not even brace against impact). Burping as the poisons shifted from detox #2 or #3 of the morning, taking a few hours to finalize the detox process the labyrinth of the poisons serpentine in trapped conduits of my body's internal digestive tract--and I shat out poisons today 8 times the entire morning and afternoon (was able to clean the sprayed with stinking filth items from my bed the exertion made the poisons come out--20 years actually 30 years of non-stop shitting diarrhea fighting to stop thepoisoning now endlessly fighting to get the hard blocks of it out--tiny pieces break off from great painful exertion in stretches really pulling my spine in all directions extremely painful while ;they abuse me day and night thus my face sunken inward hu8ge black circles my body scarred from years of mechanical arms slashing into my skin dousing skin with harsh chjemicals to break skin texture down--my face destroyed from tears and abuse and hate screaming daily to get the next sick shit fuck off me--dirty gavin newsom exponentially increassed the abuse after the shitalina crew had spent decades abusing me every day to the delight of nazi obama shit married pair of crap you all adulate the pompous blathering yapping bullshit con aartists and also hillary and the clintons a sham a total deception.